Forest Lake Job Description Sample
Customer Relations Specialist - Part Time - Forest Lake, MN
The Customer Relations Specialist at Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) acts as the voice between our Technicians and our customers satisfaction. This person greets all incoming customers and will be the first interaction someone has with our service center.
Our Customer Relations Specialist engage with people all day every day.
- Delivers a positive first impression to each guest by having a warm and friendly greeting.
- Performs Outback procedure when necessary on the vehicles that arrive on the lot of the service center.
- Adheres to all company policies and SuperPro 10 procedures.
- Performs top-side basic services by adhering to VIOC procedures.
- Performs second-party checks for bottom-side technician by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly.
- Requests second-party checks on the bottom-side of the vehicle by using proper call-outs for each item to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly.
- Maintains the top-side service area keeping the guest waiting areas clean and neat. Such as counters, rest rooms, and waiting area. To help maintain VIOCs reputation for quality service and to attract guests and avoid safety hazards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Understanding of safety policies and practices
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have full mobility and twisting
- Must stoop several times per vehicle up to numerous times per hour of work
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time each shift worked
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Rarely to occasionally able to lift 50 lbs
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Applications Support Engineer
Vero Software, Inc., a Global Developer of CAD/CAM software, is seeking to fill the position of Applications Support Engineer in the Forest Lake, MN area. This position will provide comprehensive professional application services to existing customers, prospects and resellers, ensuring efficient deployment of Radan software. The responsibilites of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide software installation and customization services
- Provide product training to customers and Resellers
- Provide comprehensive technical support to both customers and Resellers, utilizing all available tools and technologies
- Analyze customer needs in order to recommend products, applications and/or configurations
The successful candidate will possess a fabrication background. 2 years CAD/CAM software experience is required. Technical support and/or IT experience is preferred. Excellent organizational, communication, and relationship-building skills are a must. The ability to travel is required up to 10% of the time. The remainder of the work week will be office-based. The applicant must have legal status to work in the US for any employer.
Visit us online at www.verosoftware.com.
Vero Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lighting Project Manager
We are seeking a Lighting Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of lighting repair and retrofitting related projects.
- Plan and implement various-sized lighting projects
- Direct and lead the work of lighting staff
- Evaluate new lighting strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in the lighting, construction, or electrical fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Davco Technologies, Inc. a diverse company offering expertise in the fields of network management and design; computer hardware and software; custom application development; telecommunications; and electrical contracting, including a lighting division. We cater to a wide range of clients in varying industries.
Our typical customer is a small to medium-sized business with 10-250 employees. Industries we cater to include manufacturing, wholesaling, governmental agencies, and professional services - such as accounting and debt collection.
Personal Trainer- Health Coach
Our personal training program is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire personal trainers to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a dynamic individual that is able to build relationships, coach great workouts and deliver life-changing results.
Key Roles of the Position:
- Deliver World-class Workouts in groups of up to 4 clients using our state of the art programming
- Retain Clients by providing an amazing experience; no sales necessary
- Go above and beyond to service our virtual coaching program
- Be a Great Team Member
- Bring genuine enthusiasm to every client interaction
- Full-time (40 Hours/Week)
- Monday- Thursday: 11am- 7pm or 12pm- 8pm
- Fridays: 9am- 4pm or 10am- 6pm
- Saturdays: 8am- 12pm or 9pm- 1pm (Two Saturdays a Month)
Compensation: Base Salary plus Bonus Opportunity to potentially exceed $30,000- $36,000 and 18 Paid Days Off!
Benefits: Company Health Insurance Available
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology or an Accredited Certification.
- 1-2 years of fitness experience
- An outgoing, high energy personality: Someone who cares about people!
Our company's success is related to our adherence to our core values:
- RESILIENCE: When things don't go our way, we choose to step up and take control.
- ENTHUSIASM: Everything good in fitness begins with genuine enthusiasm.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The bond that unites the team and upholds the success of our clients.
- CARE & COURAGE: We strive to listen, understand, & coach with empathy.
- HUNGRY & HUMBLE: We shoot for the stars & our humility keeps us grounded.
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Our company is a local business that builds, owns and manages rental properties. We are seeking a new member to join our fun and exciting team!
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to emergency maintenance situations
- Coordinate with outside companies if an issue cannot be addressed by our own staff
- Respond to tenant maintenance requests within 2 business days
- Order necessary parts for repairs
- Maintain common spaces inside of rental properties
- Coordinate the lawn care and snow removal services
Must be willing and able to follow instructions, to complete jobs in a timely manner, and must be reliable. The posting is for a full time position but we would also consider part time help as well.
Compensation will vary based upon relevant experience. Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Health Care Supplemental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· SIMPLE IRA Retirement Matching
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
The company core values we seek in all team members are crucial to our long term success. Those values are as follows:
• 1) Respectful- Being respectful and courteous is a top quality we seek in our team members. We firmly believe in the golden rule of treating others the way you would want to be treated.
• 2) Tireless Pursuit of Results- A passion for results and the tenacity to see something through to completion is a trait we prize.
• 3) Can-do attitude- Innovative thinking and a cheerful, can-do attitude is a top priority when selecting future team members.
• 4) Grow or Die- We focus a ton on growth and learning in our company. In our fast paced environment, it is either grow or get left behind! But the adventure along the way makes it worth it.
• 5) Reliable- Knowing you can count on your supervisor and coworkers feels great, doesn’t it? We set the standards high so you can thrive and succeed in our company alongside everybody else.
Interested applicants should reply to the posting with their current resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
M.J. Electric, LLC is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Field Mechanic. This position will be based out of our Forest Lake Minnesota Maintenance Shop and is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all types of wire pulling and stringing equipment, heavy equipment, trailers, and vehicles used for electrical construction projects throughout the state of Minnesota and Midwest. M.J. Electric, LLC, a Quanta Services company, provides nationwide electrical construction services specializing in transmission & distribution line, substation, in-plant electrical and instrumentation. With over fifty-five years of experience and a strong set of values, we consistently provide the technical expertise and experience to construct the most complex projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Diagnose, inspect, and repair diesel engines, gasoline engines, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air conditioning systems, compressors, generators, suspensions, brakes, transmissions, fuel injection systems, ignition systems, and air tools.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repairing all types of wire pulling and stringing equipment, heavy equipment, trailers, Watson drill rigs, aerial lift platforms, bulldozer, bucket trucks
- Annual DOT and Crane Inspections.
- Replace and repair damaged components.
- Perform vehicle preventative maintenance.
- Extensive travel required.
- Extensive (5-8 years) experience diagnosing and repairing wire pulling and stringing equipment, heavy equipment (wheeled and tracked), Watson drilling rigs, aerial lift platforms, bucket trucks or trucks
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics, maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and diagrams.
- Basic understanding of DOT requirements.
- Good organizational and recordkeeping skills.
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic and testing equipment.
- Customer Service skills.
- Strong welding (MIG/TIG) and fabrication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED; additional certification/degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years heavy equipment mechanical/maintenance experience.
- Must possess a valid class A Commercial Drive License (CDL).
- Ability to travel to job sites and provide mechanical oversight to equipment on numerous projects throughout the region.
MJE provides an experienced technical and professional management team capable of managing transmission, substation, distribution, drilled pier foundations, renewable energy and in-plant electrical and instrumentation projects from concept through completion.
MJE has a reputation for superior quality construction through hard work and intelligent innovation. The resolute commitment to safety, professional competence, and customer satisfaction sets the standard for utility, electrical, and instrumentation contractors. Our consistent record of successful projects and an honest, open manner has produced a long list of repeat customers.
MJE welcomes the opportunity to work with owners, engineers, and construction managers on utility and electrical construction projects in various industries. Whether installing, maintaining, or upgrading utility, electrical, or instrumentation systems, MJE will strive to meet and surpass the customer’s expectations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!