Form Builder Job Description Sample
Form Builder / Setter - Civil
Study blueprints and diagrams to determine type and dimension of forms to be constructed Saw lumber to blueprint dimensions using handsaw or power saw and nail lumber together to create form panels Erect build-in-place forms or assemble and install prefabricated forms on construction site according to blueprint specifications using hand tools, plumb, level and rule Insert spreaders and tie rods between opposite faces of form to maintain specified dimensions Anchor and brace forms to fixed object using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks and timbers Other duties as assigned
One year experience Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations OSHA 10 and First Aid Certifications (can be obtained upon employment) Ability to twist, stoop, band, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds Ability to lift 60 lbs or additional with assistance SpawGlass is an EEO Employer
Bridge / Form Carpenter
Baldwin Paving Company is hiring Carpenters who have experience with forming and pouring concrete structures.
- Read and interpret plans in order to construct built-in-place or pre-fabricated wooden and/or metal forms for forming concrete structures such as: footings, columns, caps, abutments, retaining walls, parapets, bridge decks, box culverts, etc.
- Lifts and handles built-in-place forms and/or assembles and erects and installs prefabricated forms.
- Tie rebar.
- Pour concrete which requires vibrating, shoveling, and raking.
- Work with a variety of hand tools, power tools and equipment used in concrete work.
Requirements for all positions:
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Be able to handle physically strenuous and demanding conditions.
- Flexible with schedule.
Commercial Form Carpenters - Top Carpenter Helpers
We are now accepting applications for Experienced Commercial Carpenters and Top Helpers. Qualified candidates will have experience building concrete forms, tying re bar, reading blue prints, reading tape measure etc. Basic hand tools are required; tool belt, hammer, tape measure, carpenters square, chalk box, etc.
- 3+ years Commercial Carpentry experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Criminal Background
- Pass a 5 panel drug screen
- Basic hand tools
- Eligible to work in the USA
Call 803-217-3320 or apply in person M-Th 8:00am- 4:00pm or Fri. 8:00am- 3:00pm
1221 Bower Parkway Suite 106 Columbia, SC 29212
ICF & Concrete Form Installers (Jacksonville)
ICF wall istallers needed:
Experienced in installation of various ICF products and bracing systems. i.e Block and panel systems but not necessary
Experienced concrete form carpenters
Also prefer installation knowledge columns tie-beams etc.
Transportation is required
Must have own tools
Competitive Wages with PAID VACATIONS, HOLIDAYS, HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFIT PACKAGE.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY- Looking to hire experienced Form Carpenters and Concrete Finishers for long term projects in the Raleigh, NC area.
- 3+ years in field
- Must have trade specific tools
- Reliable transportation
- Solid work ethic and great attitude
Candidates must have an acceptable background and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you are an experienced form carpenter with concrete experience or concrete finisher looking for a great opportunity with long term work apply today!
Locally owned and operated. With pre-screening requirements, drug testing, criminal background checks and reference checks, we strive to make a match between candidates and employers that brings success.
Lead Carpenter & Form Carpenters
Experienced Form Carpenters needed for commercial concrete construction company for projects on the Northshore, Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Transportation and phone required. Only applicants with experience will be considered. Submit resume or apply in person M-F 8:30-3:30. Bring copy of valid ID and Social Security card.
Coast Concrete Services, Inc - 29072 Krentel Road, Lacombe, LA
Commercial Form Carpenter
WANTED Commercial form carpenters for large scale projects in Northern CO.
-Long term employment
-Background check & pre-employment drug screen required.
Structural Concrete Services, a Division of ARS Companies
Contact Frank Strafach @ 303-591-2957
Concrete Form Carpenters And Finish Carpenters
Tasks & Responsibilities
The following duties are descriptive and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. Major duties include the following:
- Maintain consistent quality and workmanship texture in handwork.
- Checks the concrete forms for appropriate depths and angles before the concrete is poured.
- Assure all joints are properly matched.
- Cuts and removes all surface imperfections before the concrete has fully hardened.
- Maintain cut off saw in safe operating condition.
- Assure good hand and power tool skills.
- Assist in handwork, prep work and cleanup as directed by the foreman.
- Keep compaction personnel informed when handwork areas are ready for compaction.
- Performs all functions as directed by foreman in conjunction with preparation, layout, cleaning, compaction, and finishing operations.
- The Concrete Finisher is responsible for the overall quality of leveling and texturizing of sidewalks, driveways, etc. on concrete surfaces. We require that they be committed to the total team effort by contributing to the proper completion under the direction of the foreman.
Form Carpenters (Construction)
T. W. Frierson Contractor, Inc. has a need for Experienced Form Carpenters for construction projects in the middle Tennessee area. Work for an established, reputable, employee-owned company on commercial construction job sites where safety is priority #1. Benefits include four paid holidays after one month of employment, one week of paid vacation after one year of employment, monthly safety bonuses, overtime pay for Sunday and holiday work, insurance benefits at 90 days of employment, 401(k)/profit sharing, and employee stock.
- Must have at least 5 years of verifiable carpentry experience;
- Have dependable transportation; and
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
Two Ways to Apply:
- Upload a resume or send message through this web site; or
- Apply in person at main office Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - 2971 Kraft Drive, Nashville, TN 37204.
At T. W. Frierson Contractor, Inc. we're always searching for hard working, talented team members to provide excellent construction services - both in the office and on job sites. If you join our team, you'll be a part of a unique company. Now EMPLOYEE-OWNED!
Concrete Finisher And Form Carpenter
General Contractor in Hagerstown, MD is currently hiring for a Concrete Form, Place and Finisher.
- Must have valid driver's license, pass pre-employment drug screen and physical. Must be U.S. Citizen and pass security background check.
- Ability to build concrete forms.
- Must adhere to Safety Program and be constantly aware of the current safety regulations on the job site and adhere to all as directed by Superintendent.
- Ability to spread concrete into inaccessible sections of forms with rake or shovel. Level concrete to specified depth and workable consistency with hand held screed and floats to bring water to surface.
- Finishes concrete surfaces or wets and rubs concrete with abrasive stone to impart finish.
- Removes rough or defection spots from concrete surfaces, patches holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound.
- Place expansion joints, construction and control joints.
- Produces rough concrete surface with a broom.
- Directs subgrade work, mixing of concrete and setting of forms.
- Breaks up and repairs old concrete surfaces
Excellent benefit package including insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!