Forming Machine Adjuster Job Description Sample
Forming Machine Operator 3Rd Shift - Hazleton, PA
Luer Forming Operator - C Shift
Metal Forming Machine Operator Leader
Formwork, Shoring And Forming - Sales Representative
We are looking for a sales representative for our client's Texas Branch. The candidate should preferably reside in the Houston area or nearby. Experience in formwork and shoring is required.
We are looking for a sales representative for our client's Texas Branch. The candidate should preferably reside in the Houston area or nearby. Experience in formwork and shoring is required. The candidate must have been working in previous positions related to the formwork industry. The candidate must be an active person with a strong personality and willing to learn. This position will report to their Branch Manager in Texas. His or her main responsibilities include:
- Develop new sales opportunities in his/her area.
- Analyze customer needs developing the most efficient forming and shoring solutions for the customer.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, developing long-term relationships with customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- NEW CUSTOMERS DEVELOPMENT: Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business; Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization; Research and build relationships with new clients; Is involved in showcasing the Company’s systems, giving presentations to the clients, explaining the core detail of the company’s products; Work with team to develop proposals that provide formwork solutions to the client’s needs.
- CLIENT RETENTION: Presents new products and services and enhance existing relationships; Work with technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs; Provides high quality support for the Company’s customers; Provides guidance to customers throughout all the stages of the project where company’s products are used developing solutions that solve the client’s needs, concerns and objectives; Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Complete benefits package (Health Benefits, STD, LTD, 401K among others)
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
This position requires up to 50% travel. Some travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- Technical knowledge of formwork and construction systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction or formwork industry.
- Experience in Sales within the Texas market.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- Advanced training or experience in sales skills.
Metal Forming Operator (3A)
Forming Team Lead
Metal Forming Machine Operator
Associate Claims Adjuster
Commercial Auto Claims Adjuster Trainee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!