Fort Bragg Job Description Sample
MD Consulting, LLC, a government contractor, is seeking a temporary qualified, Laboratory Coordinator to perform services on the client site in
Ft. Bragg, NC. Position: Laboratory Coordinator
Assist clinical investigations team in pulling study subject charts and consent forms. Witness research subjects give informed consent to research nurse to participate in a clinical research study.
Inventory supplies, monitor stock supply and track expiration dates. Coordinate with vendors for ordering materials and follow up on the delivery of supplies.
Participate and complete all required training CITI, HIPAA, SHARP, IRB, etc.
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. Extended periods of time standing. Repetitive bending and stooping. A lifting of up to 50 pounds.
MDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
Truck Driver Jobs (Cdl-A) - Apply Now
Let Companies Compete to Hire you Today. Find the best truck jobs available.
Apply to driver jobs in seconds with top trucking companies. Company Drivers & Owner Operator positions available
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Fort Bragg, North Carolina
This unique opportunity is at a prestigious facility looking to hire a traveling therapist. This exciting area offers many recreational activities.
As a premier travel therapy company, Host Healthcare offers top pay, excellent benefits, and personalized service. The ideal candidate for this position will be dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of service. Host Healthcare looks for candidates who possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated work history, and excellent references.
This travel job will require interacting with a variety of different patients, maintaining accurate records, following recommendations from physicians and clinical supervisors. The ideal candidate will also be knowledgeable in Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance, as well as the ability to complete relevant insurance documentations.
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Senior Database Administrator
- Five years of technical experience; 5 years of leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to effectively manage junior personnel.
- Shall be highly proficient in administering and deploying open source and commercial off the shelf (COTS) GIS server equipment in support of intelligence organizations.
- Shall be highly proficient in developing, administering and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and/or PostgreSQL in support of intelligence operations.
- Perform at high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Shall possess an expert working knowledge of the discovery, analysis and exploitation of geospatially oriented data and the management of that data within a variety of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant applications and databases.
- Shall possess strong oral and written communication skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinates.
- Shall possess high level/expert ability to manage and work with static and dynamic streaming geospatial oriented data. Security+ certification.
- Minimum of ten years GIS database experience within DOD or the Intelligence Community.
- Bachelor's degree and three additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- The Government may accept 1-2 years of additional targeted hands on experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Network+ and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA). SQL Server 2012 certifications desired.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-12 years of related experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/ProtectedVeterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Cdl-A Owner Operator/Lease Purchase Truck Drivers (Fort Bragg,Nc)
FLATBED CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR AND LEASE PURCHASE TRUCK DRIVER JOBS AT WTI TRANSPORT
Don t miss our $7,500 Sign-On Bonus when you take the next step in becoming your own boss!
Owner operator & lease purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities.
Ever dream of running your own trucking business? Now s your chance to make that dream yours. Lease purchase and owner operator truck driver opportunities at WTI Transport give you every chance to succeed as a CDL-A flatbed professional!
Company drivers our Lease Purchase Program is the easiest route to take if you want to be your own boss. Our experienced orientation staff is here to help you get started with:
Payments you can afford
No money down
No balloon payment at end of lease
EpicVue mobile satellite TV
WTI is here to support your flatbed business with a variety of high-paying routes!
Short, local or long haul
70% of gross revenue (77% with personal trailer)
EpicVue mobile satellite TV for just $15/wk.!
100% fuel surcharge paid
Centralized dispatch (no forced)
Compensated weekly or Pay on Demand
Paid fuel taxes
Medical, dental, vision insurance available
PrePass, base plates and rider program
Expert fuel program save up to 43 /gallon
MAKE IT YOURS with WTI lease purchase and owner operator CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cdl a operator, contractor, lease, own truck, own truck driving, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driver, solo driver, solo driving
Installation Operations Specialist
Technical Installation and
Home based at Ft. Bragg, NC
Positions Available: 1
Description: Provide comprehensive communications support to the Special Operations element to which attached or assigned. The required skill set most closely matches US Army Military Occupational Specialty 18E.
Must be capable of analyzing the supported SOF element’s communications requirements and recommending the specific equipment solutions to provide optimum mission support.
Must also effect planning and perform site surveys and site preparation plans of the mission locations, taking into consideration all areas necessary to ensure effective systems operations, mission support and sustainment. Required planning includes preparing Facility Design Criteria (FDC), Interface Control Documents (ICDs), test plans and other related documents. Plans shall describe the civil, structural, mechanical and electrical requirements necessary to meet the operating requirements of the equipment.
Communications types for which the Specialist may be required to plan, install, operate and maintain include FM, AM, HF, VHF, UHF and SHF communications in voice and burst radio networks. Accordingly, proficiency is required in installing, operating, and maintaining these types of communications systems.
Education: High School
Travel: Must be available to travel including OCONUS travel 60% of the time.
Qualifications: MOS producing US Military Special Operations Communications Training
RLM Benefits include, but are not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Education Reimbursement; Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off; and Long/Short term Disability.
At RLM we are continuously striving to improve our personnel, processes, products and performance; epitomizing the corporate motto," Always Aiming for Excellence".
RLM Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Perform routine operations and maintenance, as well as water chemistry following technical manuals and schematics without direct supervision.
• Must be able to aid the mechanic in trouble shooting and repair for most types of equipment listed above by describing operating conditions and parameters associated with failure.
• Must have basic electrical skills.
• Must have knowledge of systems and how one system affects another, (i.e. how the cooling towers affect the chiller operation) to allow for more advance operations and trouble shooting and repair.
• Must perform advanced casualty control procedures to minimize damage to equipment and personnel
• Must perform accurate record keeping for operations and repair work orders for all planned and repair maintenance
• Position requires the ability to work 12hr rotating shifts.
• High School Diploma
• 3 years of relevant technical experience
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to climb ladders, lift heavy objects etc.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience working with Microsoft Office
• 3 years of water analysis experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!