Fort Bragg Job Description Sample
- Performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management,) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Requires a good working knowledge of the Government supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; an understanding of the distribution operations; and analytical ability to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Uses DSS and other Government Data Systems in the performance of the contract.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience shall include a minimum of three (3) years’ experience using DSS or equivalent WMS within the past five (5) years.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Full Time Home Solutions Advisor Lead - Aafes Fort Bragg Exchange
The Home Solutions Advisor Lead is responsible for improving lead generation, managing location relationships with retail stores and military base AAFES buildings and supporting Field Marketing Managers with training, coaching, and field support.
As the first point of contact to potential members, the Home Solutions Advisor Lead must be courteous and professional and maintain a high level of customer service at all times. This includes asking appropriate questions to determine customer needs and interest in scheduling an appointment while responding appropriately to soft objections or concerns and maintaining and meeting scheduling requirements.
• Up to 25% travel
• Must have reliable transportation and maintain minimum requirements for auto insurance
• Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English instructions and proper professional business language
• Ability to pass and maintain a United States appropriate military background check
• Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
• Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
• Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 lbs. (frequently lift, carry, push or pull 50 lbs.; occasionally lift, carry, push or pull 100 lbs.)
• Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Sales Experience
• Accounting Experience
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish
- Paid Flex Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Third Party Discounts
Expanding fast- Looking for a dedicated
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Cross Creek Dental is located in Fayetteville North Carolina. Live in the beautiful, temperate climate of North Carolina and serve a large population of those who served us (Active and Retired Military). Work in a high production, high quality dental practice, serving patients in a beautiful, modern, 5000 square foot office. A highly trained, competent team is already in place and waiting for you to arrive. We have the perfect environment and systems for a doctor who is a good dentist, who wants to take care of patients, make plenty of money, but not be distracted by the business side of dentistry.
The owners of the practice, Drs. Jim and Jennifer Rice, are well established and well thought of dental professionals in the Virginia community where they have been in practice since 1985. From 1998 to 2014 they bought several other practices in Virginia and North Carolina. They increased productivity and profitability in all those practices by implementing sound business and marketing systems. Some of their dentists in those practices have been with Drs. Rice over 10 years. This is because they have created a good environment in which dentists are able to work and prosper.
Our location: 3622 Morganton Road Fayetteville NC 28303. http://www.crosscreekdentist.com/
Schedule: 32 hours of patient care per week, usually Monday through Thursday 8 hours per day. Additional hours can be discussed.
You will deliver all general dental procedures to the highest standard. You will be expected to correct anything that does not meet this standard in a professional, caring manner. We all thrive to meet or exceed daily production goals. We want you to grow and expand not only in the dental field but also personally. We also expect you to have pride in the office and to feel & act as if the office were yours, and to work in full harmony with the Office Manager, the Regional Manager and/or Drs. Jim and Jennifer.
- Expected to be a professional- Must be proficient in all general dental procedures.
- Report for work well rested, well fed and ready for the day.
- Respectful communication maintained at all times with team, patients and managers.
- Perform examinations both on new patients and Periodic examinations in Hygiene.
- Work with Hygienists to diagnose and treatment plan Periodontal conditions as well as prioritizing the diagnosis with the patient’s whole mouth diagnosis and coordinating this with the patients’ expectations, needs and desires.
- General Dentistry to include: Diagnosing and Treatment Planning both new and periodic patients, Crown and Bridge, Dentures, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Periodontal and Fillings.
- You will be supported and assisted in expanding your dental repertoire with Orthodontics, Implants, Sleep Apnea treatments.
- Maintain requirements of licensure given by North Carolina Board of Dentistry.
- Minimum requirement: At least one year of full-time experience or be a recent (1 year) graduate of an accredited, post graduate dentistry training program.
- Ideally: 5 years of experience with many hours of continuing education and a proven track record of the ability to produce at a high level
- Graduate of ADA accredited dental school with either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- Current North Carolina dental license in good standing.
- Must be able to communicate and effectively explain dental procedures
- Must be able to work with a variety of ages from young adult to senior citizens
- Must have great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to “connect” with patients, discovering what their real questions and concerns are and helping them to overcome these.
- Ability to effectively explain very complex dental procedures only in layman’s terms, without using any technical language or dental terminology at all.
- Honestly care about patients and have a true desire to see them get better.
- Team player, able to work with staff, dental assistants and patients to get excellent results.
- Pleasing personal appearance and hygiene are vital.
- Must be open to additional training in areas that will allow the practice to offer a wider array of services such as Invisalign, 6-month smiles, Implants, Sleep Apnea.
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer the following possibilities: $750 per day or 30% of collections, whichever is greatest. Additional incentive including bonus to be negotiated. The dentist you are replacing made $380,000 in 2017. These alternatives can be discussed/negotiated.
NOTE: Thank you for uploading your resume if you want to be contacted.
Prepare and cook food with preparation of a few basic items and normally involve operating large-volume single-purpose cooking equipment.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Mix ingredients according to recipe.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, and tacos, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by customer, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
High school diploma or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The physical demands described here are to representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Carolina Inn Assisted Living offers competitive pay. Carolina Inn Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug testing is required.
Employees are required to ask assistance or to use lifting equipment when attempting to lift or carry items over 25 lbs. Employee must be aware that during the normal, routine performance of the essential functions, some of the following body movements may occur naturally, although they may not be a requirement of the job.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Patient Care Manager, Stroke Unit
The nurses and aides on this unit are excellent and compassionate. hospital'sts are great to work with. 35 bed very busy unit that stays full all the time Stroke Certification through TJC. This Manager will be clinical expert, up-to-date in current?? best practices, and will role model leadership to the staff. The hospital is seeking those leaders who are dedicated to the patient experience and best patient outcomes.?? This position reportsdirectly to the Service Line Director and functions at director level.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, evidence-based, can counsel for performance and empowerment, is politically astute with physicians, and adept at data analysis. Experience with Epic plus as they are moving to EPIC.?? The hospital has close-knit culture and an awesome leadership team! The facility is ?? hours from the beach and hours from the mountains.
?? BSN required, Masters Preferred, Critical Care/Stroke/Neuro experience preferred Leadership experience required.?? NM license required.?? This will be satisfying career experience to the candidate who love
Working with Neuro and Stroke patients! ??
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Clinical Social Worker
Use validated symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
Provide patients with education regarding their mental health condition and resiliency techniques.
Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
Routinely staffs difficult cases with the referring provider, behavioral health consultant, and/or psychiatry consultant.
Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker will hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Possess a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting. Experience working in a Government setting such a DoD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!