Fort Bragg Job Description Sample
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Instructor for a Task Order providing training on a wide range of Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4-ISR), and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment. These services will support new and existing C4-ISR technology-weapons systems and COTS equipment and include the provision for logistical and administrative support. Personnel assigned to this contract shall develop and conduct training for military units and government agencies. The Instructor must hold an active SECRET security clearance.
• Provide classroom instruction (must possess certifications where required)
• Participate in Operational Tests, Training Exercises, and New Equipment Training (NET)
• Provide assistance with New Equipment Fielding (NEF), and Training Material Validation
• Provide effective training IAW Programs of Instruction (POI) and Training Schedules. Provide Academic Reports, CDRL A007, daily while training is being conducted.
• Implement a “train the trainer” curriculum in support of Unit sustainment training
• Ensure training encompasses all operational aspects of the Information Technology, Communications, and Cybersecurity systems, software, devices, and tools being trained
• ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
• High School Diploma
• At least 5 years of relevant experience (such as Signal University, or supporting Army Cyber) required
• Must have current certification(s) for the class/course taught/instructed
• Experienced, in-depth knowledge, of the class/course taught/instructed
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification is required.
• Advanced presentation, speaking, and general counseling skills necessary.
• Proven ability to assist in developing government owned training material (POI, TSP, LP, PowerPoint Presentations, QRG, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Graduate Research Management Office Research Coordinator
Job Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS; potential OCONUS
This task order will provide SWEG the ability to train Special Forces, Civil Affairs and Military Information Support soldiers in support of Special Forces Regimental operational requirements. Contracted personnel shall provide Educational support to adult learner Special Operations student soldiers attending the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School.
- Manages the ARSOF Graduate Research Program.
- Coordinate with operational units in CONUS and OCONUS as required to provide research support and solicit input to research topics development.
- Assist, manage, track, archive, and distribute research in support of ARSOF Soldiers enrolled in advanced education programs at the Masters and terminal degree levels and provide research support to operational units.
- Prepare research reports and briefings for audiences of all levels and military echelons.
- Advise and assist ARSOF Master’s degree and PhD students in all research matters.
- Provides expertise in copyright laws for research use of materials.
- Assist ARSOF graduate students to link research topics to command research priorities and is the USAJFKSWCS lead for ARSOF student conducted research for USASOC and USSOCOM.
- Act as the primary interface with the Chief Education Advisor and designated support SME’s.
- Coordinate with the Chief Education Advisor on GRMO related issues and for daily guidance.
- Interface between the Chief Education Advisor and designated education institutes.
- Participate in required meetings pertinent to the GRMO and external organizations.
- Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment.
- Terminal Degree (PhD or Doctorate) from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in research support for a position requiring collaboration with other government or civilian research entities.
- Able to obtain and maintain a passport for potential OCONUS travel
- Be capable of travelling 14 to 21 days each year in support of education councils, education briefs, and sign-up seminars.
- In accordance with Change 3 to AR 600-85, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program, individual must successfully pass a urinalysis screening for illegal drug use prior to appointment and periodically thereafter.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software to include PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work well within a team environment; must possess effective interpersonal skills.
Preseason Tax Professional
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season.
H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting tax interviews with clients
Increasing retention of all clients
Offering additional products and services
Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
Growing tax expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
Produce Clerk - Part Time Mixed Shifts - Fayetteville (208) - Store #208
As a key member of the Produce department, the Produce Clerk assists our customers in choosing high quality and unique fruits, vegetables and other various specialty Produce items. Produce Clerks work in a fast paced, multitasked environment. Primary job duties include merchandising, stocking, rotating product, cutting products per customer request, properly cleaning the department, and answering customer questions about products and services offered.
Merchandising and stocking a variety of the department's fruits, vegetables, and speciality items throughout the day per specific customer requests and to maintain quality product levels all while ensuring outstanding customer service on the produce floor.
Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the department; ensuring cases are well-merchandised and properly signed to ensure the highest quality products and supplies are available to complete tasks efficiently. Follow approved procedures for receiving, weighing, and breaking down/cutting produce products.
Unloading and breaking down deliveries as needed; stocking cases and coolers with products; Maintain proper product assortment, merchandising and product quality on the sales floor and following rotation standards when filling items are running below acceptable levels.
Physically making and pre-packaging fresh fruits and vegetables. TFM has written recipes and processes for preparing, assembling, and mixing fresh ingredients. Preparation includes a variety of steps that may include: cutting, chopping and slicing produce, fruit and other food products together as indicated within TFM recipes.
Quality and safety duties include receiving, inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of products and completing any necessary reports. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation and preparation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Prep area cleaning includes taking apart, washing, rinsing, and sanitizing all equipment, prep-tables, display tables, pans, and utensils, and washing floors, walls, coolers, and storage tables. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Store Manager. Must wear approved hat or hair net.
Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests
Being able to listen to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring practices are strictly adhered to
Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines is a must
Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics
Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Must be able speak English proficiently)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
What you bring to the job:
Organization and highly detailed oriented
Ability to prioritize
Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines
A LOVE of food
Ability to take initiative and work independently
Superior customer focus
Be a team player, goal-oriented
Excellent time management
Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching
Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds occasionally
Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
The safe and proper handling of slicers, knives and other kitchen utensils and equipment
Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours
At The Fresh Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Fresh Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled. The position covered by this is expressly declared to be 'at will,' meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent's employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon by any employee. Any change to this 'at will' employment status must be in writing and signed by the company designated personnel.
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Gun Technician Duties:
Engage in behaviors that are in line with managing daily workflow and perform Firearm services including scope mounting, bore sighting, cleaning, and other basic maintenance procedures. the Company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience.
Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained.
Promote Company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
Leads store seminars related to firearms.
Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF.
As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
Knowledge of firearms and related safety practices required
Experience with firearm services
Prior retail experience preferred
Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Installs/loads operating system and application software
- Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
- Execution of on-site, on the floor, technical and system administration support
- Support requirements for managing installation, configuration and maintenance of Unix/Windows workstations and servers, including Web servers, network attached storage devices, and stored data in support of business processing requirements
- Perform software installations and upgrades to Unix/Windows operating systems and layered software packages and maintains them in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements; evaluation and installation of software/hardware patches and resolution of software related problems associated with COTS/GOTS products
- Assist with achieving optimum performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions.
- Attend meetings weekly and provide weekly status reports.
- Resolve a wide range of system issues, troubleshooting software, hardware, diagnosis of network issues, and addressing trouble tickets and service tasks across all tiered levels.
- Attend Authorized Outage, Firewall Change Request, and Root Cause Analysis Boards as required
- Follow procedures to maintain and manage multiple linked databases including security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and bulk data import/exports.
- Conduct routine and emergency maintenance of assigned data center equipment
- Communicate/coordinate scheduled preventive maintenance windows with potentially impacted customers
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, administration, and testing of backup and recovery plans
- Ensure systems are secure to STIG guidelines by utilizing tools such as Retina and HBSS
- Maintain operational, configuration, and other standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Verify system availability with existing Enterprise tools
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years relevant experience or Associate’s Degree and 6+ years relevant experience or 8+ years relevant experience
- Years of relevant work experience includes:
- UNIX, Windows, and/or Storage administration
- Experience working with trouble reporting and tracking systems such as REMEDY
- Experience supporting the IC/DOD
- Experience in the imagery intelligence domain a plus
- CompTIA Security+ or DoD 8570 Level II equivalent
- TS/SCI required; with ability to pass CI polygraph.
Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
AutoZone's Part-Time Retail Sales Associates drive sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Consumer Lending Specialist
At OneMain, Consumer Lending Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life's expenses. In this position, you will have the opportunity to change lives on a daily basis while developing valuable skills that elevate your career.
You are motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic
You believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
You have exceptional communication and follow-up skills
People find you engaging and outgoing
You thrive in a fast-paced environment
You're willing to listen and learn, building sales competencies and strategies that can help you advance your career
In the Role
You will develop new relationships and business, working with customers from their initial evaluation to close, keeping in touch with them throughout the loan process and sales cycle
You will be a team player, and meet great people and mentors who can help you succeed and thrive in a lucrative profession
Based on their inquiries (online or through customer service), you will talk with customers and offer them financial solutions that meet their goals
You will learn how to succeed in a flourishing industry and build credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
You will educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding and manage collections activities, when necessary
You will comply with company guidelines and procedures
Bachelor's degree or some college preferred
Relevant work experience in sales or customer service a plus
Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
HS Diploma/GED; and
Over one year of full-time, relevant work experience
Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
Management or supervisory experience in a sales or services field
Starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives, with licensing requirements. We offer robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as Branch Manager and District Manager. OneMain team members benefit from competitive pay and sales-driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our team members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain! Apply now!
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than one million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative,
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Server-Cook (AM Shift)
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.
Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist. Prepare cold foods.
Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers. Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently. Monitor food quality while preparing food.
Set-up and break down work station. Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles. Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food. Take orders from customers, input orders into micros, and obtain payment and provide change. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
Prepare food, coffee and other beverages. Process all orders and collect payment from customers. Provide assistance in Food and Beverage areas including busing, cleaning and resetting tables, delivering food to guests, general cleaning of food and beverage prep areas and other areas within the lobby area. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Dishwasher - Restaurant Team Member
You may think you're in the back of the restaurant doing your thing, going unnoticed. We're here to tell you: we know who you are, and we know what you're doing!! Oh, and by the way, what you're doing is incredibly important to our success!!
Yes, we create and sell awesome food. Yes, we have warm and friendly servers and cashiers.
You know what? None of that would matter if you weren't there doing what you do!! Our cooks could not cook and display our awesome food and feel proud about what we are offering to our guests, if you weren't preparing the "tools of their trade" for them all day, every day, every shift. Our guests would not come to Boston Market, or bring their entire family to eat at Boston Market, if you weren't executing your role at a very high level.
You ensure that we deliver a safe, healthy and sanitary experience to every member of our team, and to all of our guests. You are responsible to ensure that our guests can enjoy their food on clean plates, using clean silverware, that are served using clean serving pieces, and cooked in clean pieces of equipment.
We know you're back there, and we know that what you do is so important to us all - as team members, and as one of your guests.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!