Fort Collins Job Description Sample
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Fort Collins, Colorado
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic services. The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
In Home Design Sales Consultant
Love Sales and want to expand? Let us help change that! Sears Home Services is open for business and operating as usual during our current restructuring process. We are scheduling interviews with hiring managers daily and would love to speak with you.
In this Sales position, you will receive pre-confirmed warm to hot lead appointments but also have an opportunity to self-generate your leads. Our Reps are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bring in new ones to drive business.
No door to door sales. We provide the leads from customers that have requested an estimate on Sears Home Improvements products and services. We also confirm your appointments 24 hrs. in advance to ensure customer commitment. This position is home based and reports to the district office in your area. Don’t delay, apply now, we’ll be on the lookout for your information and we will be sure to follow up.
To apply now, please use the following link and select your location:
Business Operations Intern
Canidium offers competitive hourly wages for this part-time position. We can be flexible with class schedules, but request that you are present in our Old Town, Fort Collins office around 20 hours a week.
- Maintaining our internal time tracking system
- Developing and monitoring internal reports and tracking systems, including our staffing report and gross margin report
- Analyzing our current report systems and organizing the process as needed
- Additional projects as assigned
- Highly motivated student that can take initiative on a project and have a "Can-Do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to apply concepts learned in school to daily activities
- Professional organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Willingness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must be a current Junior/Senior student working on an undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Must have technical aptitude and intermediate Excel skills including but not limited to the ability to create macros and pivot tables
- Knowledge and understanding of business math and business acumen
- Must be able to come into Old Town office around 20 hours/week
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Recruitment Consultant (M/W)
|Digital Future ist eine junge und dynamische Executive Search Beratung mit Sitz im Herzen von München. Da wir uns momentan in einer starken Wachstumsphase befinden suchen wir zum schnellstmöglichen Zeitpunkt ein/e weitere/n Recruitment Consultant (m/w)|
- Active Sourcing: Identifikation und Ansprache von relevanten Fach- und Führungskräften aus der Digital Branche
- Aktive Teilnahme an Interviews inkl. Vor- und Nachbereitung
- Eigenständige Betreuung von Projekten bis hin zum Vertragsabschluss
- Business Development und Neukundenakquise (keine Cold-Calls)
- Vertragsverhandlungen mit Kunden und Kandidaten
- Bewerbermanagement und Ausbau des Kandidatenpools
- Besuch von Messen und Meet-Ups
- Kaufmännisches / technisches Studium oder relevante Berufserfahrung
- Mindestens ein Jahr Erfahrung im Recruiting und in der Direktansprache von Kandidaten
- Unternehmerische Persönlichkeit
- Starke Kommunikationsskills (Deutsch und Englisch)
- Hands-on Mentalität und Spaß an selbständiger Arbeit
- Zielorientierte Arbeitsweise
- Begeisterung für die Digitalisierung
- Ein junges und dynamisches Team mit starkem Zusammenhalt
- Viele Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten mit aktivem Mentoren-Programm
- Eine leistungsgerechte und faire Vergütung mit attraktiven Provisionen
- Viel Verantwortung ab Tag 1
- Intensive Zusammenarbeit mit einer Vielzahl von interessanten Kandidaten und Kunden
- Moderner und angenehmer Arbeitsplatz im Lehel
- Regelmäßige Teamevents
- Freitag Nachmittag Home Office
- REDBULL, Kaffee, Obst und Getränke
Canidium is a boutique consulting company that provides guidance and expertise to our clients on how to install and implement commissions software. The Accountant will be responsible for the maintenance and tracking of our company financials, as well as be responsible for client invoices and payroll. The accountant will take initiative on various internal projects, and have high proficiency within Quickbooks, Excel, Google Sheets, and a company PSA to organize and maintain company financial information. An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of bookkeeping/ accounting experience, be an excellent team player, and serve as a resource for our employees.
- Management of all aspects of AP, AR, Payroll, and General Ledger accounting for two entities
- AP – vendor setup, code, enter, and pay all bills including employee expense reimbursements
- AR – client setup, invoice time and expenses, and manage collections
- GL – maintain chart of accounts, monthly journal entries (accruals, expense prepaids, etc.), reconcile balance sheet on monthly basis, and prepare schedules for audit
- Prepare monthly financials for management
- Payroll – multi-state, semi-monthly payroll, calculate commissions, remit tax payments, file monthly, quarterly, annual payroll reports, reconcile HSA and other employee benefits.
- Fixed Assets – record purchases and maintain schedule with depreciation.
- Banking – maintain multiple accounts – account transfers, ACH payments, and monthly bank reconciliations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, clients, and vendors
- 3-5 years bookkeeping/ accounting experience required
- High proficiency with quickbooks and excel
- Ability to work full time in Old Town, Fort Collins office
IT Intern, Fort Collins Area
Canidium is a boutique consulting company that provides guidance and expertise to our clients on how to install and implement commissions software. The Business Operations intern will be responsible for the maintenance and tracking of our internal systems and processes. The intern will take initiative on various internal projects, and work within Excel and Google Sheets to collect and analyze company analytics and data. An ideal candidate will have experience working in Excel, being an excellent team player, and serve as a resource for time tracking and internal operations maintenance.
- Troubleshooting various computer technical problems, such as network connection issues, hardware and software issues
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshoot solutions
- Refreshing, upgrading, and refurbishing laptop computers returned from the field making ready for reissue
- Documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to facilitate a timely solution
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Tracking system
- Writing scripts to automate some business tasks
- Communication proficiency
- Technical capacity
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Currently working on a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, CIS, ACT, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in IT field required
- Must have a technical background, troubleshooting experience, and comprehension of business operations
- Be up-to-date on Windows, MacOS, encryption, and security
- Experience with API's and front end/back end web development
- Must be able to take initiative and have a problem-solving mentality
- Must be a current undergraduate student able to work 20 hours a week
Tire Technician 2 - Fleet
Perform service (mount, balance, rotate, and repair tires) and repair work for customers as directed by Service Manager (both inside and mobile).
Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles including compliance with speed and traffic regulations.
Insure truck is adequately supplied with tubes, repair materials, and replacement tires before departing store location to handle service calls.
Any other duties as assigned.
Insure that service truck, all tools and equipment are in good operating condition.
Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections at the beginning of each work day and immediately report operating problems or mechanical defects to the Service Manager.
Check all fluid levels in truck and air compressor during pre-trip inspection.
Maintain vehicle cleanliness (inside & out).
Performs general service work specific to alignments on vehicles using fixed and mobile equipment.
Advises sales representatives concerning possible issues and makes recommendations.
Perform jobs using proper and safe procedures at all times.
Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies.
Maintain standards of cleanliness.
Maintain equipment in good working order. Notify manager immediately of defects.
Be able to perform all duties/tasks of Tire Tech 1.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
100+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires.
Operate forklift as required with proper certification.
Environment is very hot during summer months and cold during winter months.
Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc.
Frequent bending, twisting and lifting.
Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
NATURE OF DECISION-MAKING:
Types of repairs necessary.
Material to best complete the service work requested.
Determine if replacement or repair is necessary.
In order to progress to Tire Technician 3 the following is required:
TIA level 3 certification (U.S. only)
2+ years applicable experience at Tire Technician 2 proficiency level
Satisfactory work, safety and attendance record
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!