Fort Drum Job Description Sample
Psychologist Adult/Child And Adolescent
Psychologist needed immediately to care for our soldiers and their families at Ft. Drum in Ft.Drum, NY. The Psychologist selected must have sufficient qualifications and experience to maintain a workload containing a minimum of 30-40% child/adolescent counseling and a minimum of two (2) years experience in private practice or with a medical treatment facility. Must be Board Certified in Clinical Psychology and be a U.S. Citizen. Psychologist will work with a multi disciplinary team to formulate treatment goals for patients. This is an excellent opportunity to practice in a setting where patient care is the utmost goal. Position offers weekly schedule of 7:00AM-4:00PM with no call or weekends, excellent pay rate and outstanding benefits including ten (10) paid holidays, ten (10) paid days off, 401K plan and health, dental, and vision insurance. New York license not required, any U.S. State license will be accepted. This is an immediate need so please contact me ASAP.
Caduceus is a certified and verified 8(a), HUBZone, and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We believe that our greatest strengths are our exceptional personnel, their focus on quality, and their deep domain knowledge of the Federal marketplace.
Seasonal Customer Service, Retail Part Time, Florence Mall
Every day brings a new opportunity for our Seasonal Associates to shine brighter. You’ll work independently and as part of a high-performance retail team to help make memorable shopping experiences for our customers. From interacting with customers to making sure the store is ready for business you’ll be a part of the big picture and the daily details. Many of our current executives and staff started as seasonal associates and joined the regular Macy’s team after the holiday season! ... More »
So if you’re a self starter with good time management skills and love the holidays, why not put your expertise to work! Join our seasonal team: Apply today!
Join this dynamic store team and you will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of retail functions ensuring that the customer is always our #1 priority. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll perform placement and replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, complete price changes, set up sales, and fill customers’ on-line orders. As the holiday season progresses, you’ll create an exceptional shopping experience by engaging with customers, completing register transactions and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.Click here to see the full job description for the Seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate, including all essential functions and qualifications.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate shift start times will vary by location. Shift start times include:
- Early Mornings- Shift starts between 4 am and 6 am
- Mid Mornings- Shift starts between 7 am and 10 am
- Afternoons- Shift starts between 11 am and 2 pm
- Mid Afternoons- Shift starts between 3 pm and 5 pm
- Evenings- Shift starts between 6 pm and 9 pm
- Late Evenings- Shift starts between 10 pm and midnight
No prior experience is required. Seasonal Customer Service Associates should have excellent communication skills, enjoy engaging with customers, and be comfortable using technology. Along with a strong sense of urgency, he/she should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, and involves lifting at least 30 lbs. Must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include day, evening, weekend and/or holidays, based on department and/or store/company needs.
Assistant Manager - Tim Hortons
With management team, the Assistant Restaurant Manager ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including: store cleanliness, food service, customer service, and merchandising- thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels, and shortage control. Fosters a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements while managing daily food operations.
Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture.1. Focus on the wildly important.2. Be a leader.3. Be committed to the guest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering customer needs and management support, by ensuring that every experience will be fast, friendly, and delicious.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service and floor coverage.
- Assists and supports management in calculations of food consumption, and requests purchases of food products, supplies and equipment, as required.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortage to identify business opportunities and increase of sales.
- Assists in analyzing food service results and trends to determine the proper action plans, to leverage the stores food sales and address areas for improvement. Maintains 100% in-stock efficiency on top selling items.
- Oversees and may assist in preparing food items per required menus and recipes.
- Assists and supports management to promote strong sales, by focusing on the Team. Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching to develop top performing team members. Ensures team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Coaches and supervises team members in all store responsibilities, and teaches them how to handle difficult and complicated situations by fostering a Team environment. Supervises Head Cook and Restaurant Associates.
- Inspire, assign and guide Team members to provide a fast, friendly and delicious service to customers, by creating a working environment that upholds the goals and brand image.
- Follows company dress code standards as specific for Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Performed other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of retail, fast food or sales supervision experience is preferred.
- Maintain current Food Handler and food Safety Certifications as required by County.
- Ability to perform essential duties and to work in the conditions listed below.
- Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials listed below.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates exemplary skills in leadership and customer service.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and promote team members.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize profit or loss reports and other store reports to affect change.
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members on a daily basis where social sensitivity and effective interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when receiving assignments in the form of results expected, due dates, and general procedures.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to occasionally life and/or carry up to 30 pounds for ground to overhead, or 40 pounds from ground to waist level, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels.)
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., replenish soda fountain syrups.)
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays, and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are hiring part time seasonal workers that will work the front desk of our offices. This is both full time and part time and seasonal, January-April.
JOB TITLE: Client Service Professional
DEPARTMENT: Tax Services
LOCATION: Tax Office
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
JOB SUMMARY –
The Client Service Professional (“CSP”) will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client.
The CSP (Client Service Professional)- is responsible for welcoming clients, identifying and addressing the client’s need, and maintaining a pleasant and business-like atmosphere and attitude. The CSP will interact with clients in person or via telephone through inbound and outbound calls. Uses H&R Block systems to schedule and confirm appointments, check in clients, match clients to the optimal Tax Professional (using client matching software); and effectively manage client flow in a tax office. Routinely balances cash register; and receives cash, check, and credit card payments for provided tax services; and provides clients with completed tax returns and checks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
Deliver Outstanding Client Experience
Greet clients in a personalized, warm, friendly, and inviting manner by using proper phone and office protocol
Match clients to tax professional that is best available to fulfill the client needs by using tools and systems provided such as Client Matching, Client Check-in, Appointment Manager, and Prior Client Calling Program (PCCP)
Schedule clients the way they want to be scheduled
Manage client wait time expectations
Set clear expectations and explain drop-off procedure
Assure client focus, confidentiality, and privacy before, during, and after service
Identify and communicate products or services to help unique client needs
Identify front desk service barriers and proactively offer solutions
Handle client exits by verifying current and future needs have been met
Own resolution of client issues, using appropriate escalation process, as needed
Treat everyone as a client and ensure all interactions positively reflect H&R Block
Understand and follow all office procedures and systems, including opening, closing, POS, cash drawer reconciliation, paperwork filing, and H&R Block products
Promote Teamwork & Collaboration
Understand and support the district and office priorities
Contribute to an office environment that promotes a positive client and associate experience
Partner with team to maintain office cleanliness, organization, and availability of H&R Block materials
Proactively respond to unmet needs of client and office
Be an active and cooperative member of your office team by participating in office and district level marketing activities to grow our business.
Other duties, as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT –
Normal office environnent with desktop computer(s)
Special Physical Requirements –
Travel may be required to attend company-sponsored meetings, training, and events.
Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. An Associate or Bachelor’s College Degree is desired.
- Commitment to providing high level of client satisfaction
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Professional and courteous telephone and face-to-face etiquette
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Strong computer skills and experience using Windows-based computer systems
- Ability to reconcile receipts and prepare bank deposits
Special Requirements Specific to Job –
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Additional federal, state, or local requirements may apply
Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant
Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant
position available at Purcell Construction Corp. Watertown, NY.
Responsibilities include accounts payable processing, bill pay, resolving discrepancies with vendors and general clerical office duties. Office duties include answering phones, maintaining office supplies and equipment, assisting other office personnel with day to day tasks including generating documents, copying, use of office equipment and providing clerical support to Project Management staff as needed.
The appropriate candidate should have an A.S. in accounting, business or equivalent experience. Skilled with Excel, Adobe and any other electronic accounting programs a requirement.
Strong people and communication skills are critical. Pay negotiable and based on qualifications and experience - benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and 401k plan.
Send cover letter, resume, 3 professional references, and expected salary requirements to . Purcell Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Category: Administrative , Keywords: Administrative Assistant
Retail Sales Consultant
Premier Technologies Retail Sales Consultant
As a Consultant in one of our Premier Showrooms, you will be an integral part of our family. You are a “Director of First Impressions” and have the opportunity to provide your customers not only with the best mobility , Business and Home solutions products in the industry, but also to provide them with the Premier service they deserve.
As an authorized AT&T dealer, we strive to be nothing less than Number 1!
We offer a competitive salary and commission . There is no end to what you can earn! Not like “The other guys” who control how much you can earn.
Our employees are family to us. If you are looking for a career and a sense of belonging, then Premier Technologies is the home for you!
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Driver Needed
Hirschbach is now hiring lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license.
Interested? Apply now!
2015-2018 International Pro Stars
- $100/week retention pay
- $.69/gallon fuel (first 6 months)
- 99% no touch freight
Free Direct TV available
Free SiriusXM Radio
Practical mile pay
Custom smartphone app to receive messages and paperwork
Medical insurance available
Quarterly bonus up to $2,500 per quarter for safe, on-time deliveries
- $1,500 driver referral bonus
Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after orientation completion
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. We specialize in delivering fresh, frozen, and dry good products across the United States.We build strong relationships with our customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers, and we welcome you to join us.
Military & Family Life Counselor - (School) -Ft. Drum, NY
Must hold and licensed at the independent practice level in the State of NY
This position has the primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of Child and Youth Behavioral (CYB) counseling services to children of all ages of military service members and their families at military installations. These services may include non medical counseling, training/health and wellness presentations, consultation with parents, personnel at child daycare centers and schools, and consultation to installation command regarding behavioral health issues affecting children and youth. CYB counselors will be assigned to DoDEA schools and community schools and will need to have experience working in a school setting to qualify for school position. CYB counselors will also be assigned to youth programs, summer camps, and on demand assignments. The counselors work closely with the installation and military branch Points of Contact (POC) to assure that the program is provided within scope and meets the needs of the installation.
Provides non medical, short term, solution focused, counseling directly to children and youth of service members.
Services include assessment, brief counseling and consultation, action planning, referral to resources (assuring linkage as appropriate), and follow-up as indicated.
CYB counselors will also have a focus on supporting the staff and personnel of CDCs, DoDEA and community schools, youth programs and summer camps as well as providing parent training and guidance.
The CYB counselor will provide training and health and wellness presentations, participate in health fairs and other base/installation activities focused on children and youth. Enters counselor activity data on a daily basis through smart phone, web, or fax to assure that reporting is accurate from assigned installation while maintaining confidentiality and anonymity of service / family member.
Create a presence on the installation in which the service and family members feel comfortable approaching the counselor and recognize the program to be confidential;
Create a presence in child and youth settings; make self available to children, youth, and staff. When working with children counselor must abide by line of site protocol.
Establishes and maintains working relationships with community resources focused on children and youth and provides appropriate linkages.
Partners with POC to provide CYB services in a manner that addresses the needs of the installation/facility. Develops an excellent working relationship with the installation/facility POC.
Manages duty to warn and restricted reporting situations according to DoD protocol and staffs the cases with Regional Supervisor/Regional Director.
Communicates with Regional Supervisors and participate in regular individual and group supervision, sharing information regarding trends and issues on the installations and in facilities to which they are assigned.
The CYB will respond to critical incidents and special requests as directed by the POC and approved by the OSD program manager. The CYB will flex schedule to respond to urgent requests as needed.
Participates in regular in-services/training, Quality Improvement committees or other contract activities as assigned/appropriate.
- Education: MA/MS/MBA
Field(s) of study: Behavioral Health Profession
Experience: 3-5 Years
Industry: Employee Assistance Programs
Job Specific: Advanced knowledge of brief therapy and solution-focused child and youth counseling methods.
Minimum 2 years of post-masters supervised clinical experience; licensed at the independent practice level;
CYB counselors meet the Magellan MFLC CYB criteria for experience with children and youth and specialty in child and adolescent development/psychology.
School assigned counselors must have past work experience in a school setting to qualify for assignment.
Must be able to prove US Citizenship.
Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with military culture.
Adaptable to multiple locations for service delivery including impromptu conversations with children and youth that may exhibit a need to speak with a counselor.
Observant and intuitive of those needing services while not being intrusive.
Requires comfort with public speaking and presentations.
Requires the ability to manage and structure time and activities independently
Requires flexibility in responding to high-profile requests and emergent situations. Requires knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, grief counseling.
Experience: Experience: 2 years of post-masters with emphasis in short term counseling; experience in provision of child and youth services.
Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with military culture.
Prior services as MFLC and/or CYB counselor or supervisor.
- Requires ability to engage and communicate with military members or children as assigned, in order to accomplish job functions, and to respond quickly to emergent situations in any physical location on a military installation and/or within a school setting, which includes the need to traverse short and/or long distances within the base to both indoor and outdoor locations, to maneuver through rugged, outdoor or uneven locations (e.g., steep inclines, stairs, grass), and work in outdoor weather and other military base conditions. Due to the nature of working on military installations or related worksites, counselors may need to comply with various site-specific requirements to work at designated locations. For example, for some assignments, counselors will need to have certain current immunizations or vaccinations and provide record of receipt.
General Job Information
Military & Family Life Counselor - (School) -Ft. Drum, NY
United States of America
United States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
License and Certifications
LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor
- Care Mgmt
License and Certifications
Other Job Requirements
Minimum 2 years of post-masters supervised clinical experience., Requires ability to engage and communicate with military members or children as assigned, in order to accomplish job functions, and to respond quickly to emergent situations in any physical location on a military installation and/or within a school setting, which includes the need to traverse short and/or long distances within the base to both indoor and outdoor locations, to maneuver through rugged, outdoor or uneven locations (e.g., steep inclines, stairs, grass), and work in outdoor weather and other military base conditions.Due to the nature of working on military installations or related worksites, counselors may need to comply with various site-specific requirements to work at designated locations. For example, for some assignments, counselors will need to have certain current immunizations or vaccinations and provide record of receipt.- Ability to prove US Citizenship.
Advanced knowledge of brief therapy and solution-focused child and youth counseling methods.
School assigned counselors must have past work experience in a school setting to qualify for assignment.- Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with military culture.- Must meet the Magellan MFLC CYB criteria for experience with children and youth and specialty in child and adolescent development/psychology.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!