Fort Edward Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Special Education Teacher
Special Education Teacher Fort Edward Site To begin immediately. Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Integrated preschool classroom ages 3-5. NYS Certification required in Special Education or Students with Disabilities Birth to Grade 2. Special education teacher works collaboratively with general education teacher in an integrated classroom.
Classroom teachers work collaboratively with speech, occupational and physical therapy providers to assure a cohesive educational program. Classrooms follow the standards for New York State Next Generation Learning Standards. Newmeadow is a comprehensive ABA school which promotes, provides and reinforces the use of behaviorally oriented teaching techniques for the instruction of all students.
We are currently looking for a Delivery Driver to serve as an integral part of our organization by delivering fuel locally to our customers. As a Delivery Driver, you will have access to a challenging career that gets you behind the wheel of trucks equipped with the latest technology to help ensure that fuel arrives to our customers safely, on-time and with ease. Responsbilities Deliver fuel in a safe and efficient manner by following proper loading and unloading procedures Maintain the delivery truck which includes reviewing the maintenance record, performing inspections and reporting all vehicle conditions requiring attention for continued
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Certified Nurses Assistant, Home Health Aide Or PCA
We are seeking Certified Nurses Assistant, Home Health Aide or PCA to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to residents in their home like environment at our facilities.
- Provide routine resident centered care to the elderly
- Monitor and report any changes in the residents status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing residents
- Assist with activities of daily living and socialization
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor and compassion towards our residents
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Truck Driver Jobs (Cdl-A) - Apply Now
Let Companies Compete to Hire you Today. Find the best truck jobs available.
Apply to driver jobs in seconds with top trucking companies. Company Drivers & Owner Operator positions available
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Customer Service Representative
Nesco Resource is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for a full-time position with a growing manufacturing company in the Glens Falls, NY area. This position will provide customer service while conveying information, fulfilling requests and customer inquiries, and acting as a liaison with internal and external business partners. We are seeking candidates that are motivated, well-organized, goal-oriented and able to work in a team based environment. This is a temporary position with the possibility for permanent hire and will start immediately.
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 4 years of prior customer service experience
- Prior experience with data entry
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Windows
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Recognized by Inavero in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 as Best of Staffing® for Client and Talent Satisfaction.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please Contact: Kelsey Moore
Outside Business To Business Account Executive
Call Wille today at 1-855-332-1064!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Jimmy a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wille today at 1-855-332-1064!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Willie today at 1-855-332-1064!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!