Fort Lauderdale Job Description Sample
JetSmarter is the world’s largest private aviation community. We use data science, advanced mobile technology, and a members-only approach to connect leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture with socially-powered travel experiences. Our innovative private and shared flight services are truly revolutionizing the private aviation industry, and we thank you for your interest in joining our team.
- Analyzes accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department
- Reviews records of accounts to ensure accuracy and provides technical accounting
- Participate in forecast process
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Assists corporate financial officers and accounting personnel as necessary
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA or MAcc) will be preferred
JetSmarter is now the world’s largest private aviation community, with more than 12,000 members across the globe. As we continue expanding our innovative private flight services and lifestyle benefits for our members, we’re also expanding our employee benefits for our growing team of private aviation disruptors on the ground.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy this robust menu of workplace benefits:
- Family coverage on Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with no out-of-pocket premiums
- 1:1 match on 401(k) contributions, up to 5% of base salary
- Generous PTO policy
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Outside Sales Account Executive
Greyson Technologies is a comprehensive solution provider satisfying the Information Technology hardware, software, and professional service requirements for large and mid-size small businesses. We are committed to offering cutting-edge technologies with outstanding customer support at a great value.
As an Outside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for direct sales of IT Solutions focused on infrastructure hardware and services, Cloud Solutions, and Managed Services. as well as traditional break-fix services.
The successful candidate must be able to show our existing customer base and new prospects the added value of a Managed Service over the Break-Fix model. The Outside Sales Account Executive will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business opportunities and maintain extensive knowledge of current Information Technology market conditions. It is their job to work with our internal team and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. To achieve this, the Outside Sales Account Executive will need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future. They will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They will call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
The primary role of the Outside Sales Account Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then conduct persuasive, effective sales activities that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Additionally, they will convert existing accounts from Break-Fix over to a Managed Service Agreement. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the Outside Sales Account Executive’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions and services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
New Business Development:
· Prospect for potential new clients and convert them into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Close new business opportunities by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
· Convert existing accounts from Break-Fix to a Managed Service Agreement
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs, when requested.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM/PSA.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling IT solutions to mid-market and small enterprise accounts
- Proven experience with transactional technology hardware, software, licensing, integration and SME and Corporate managed services recurring revenue models experience
- Track record of growing existing and new customer revenue
- Ability to build strong internal and customer-focused relationships
- PC proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and CRM
- Ability to simplify the explanation of complex technology concepts to prospects and customers
- Exhibit mastery of the 7 Step Sales Process.
- Obsession with results and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively work with various departments and levels.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, 401K, personal & sick time and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as base salary plus commissions and bonuses for meeting and exceeding sales goals, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Licensed Real Estate Professional
You are a successful real estate salesperson looking for professional freedom, better commissions & technology that travels with you. You’re motivated & a highly independent self-starter, looking for professional & financial flexibility. If this describes you, we want you on the Real team.
Real is a brokerage that works the way you do. You spend 40-60% of your time on the road; your office is wherever you are, not where your broker is. Real provides the technology to run your operation from your smartphone, a split of 85/15% with commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%) and an on-demand support team to help you along the way.
There’s no mandatory meetings, no long morning commutes – just you & your ambition. Kiss those huge office / transaction / franchise fees goodbye – our core plan is a flat $40 a month.
- Innovative mobile technology provided free to all of our agents; includes integrated MLS search, CRM, client messaging, website builder, one-click CMAs, a thriving agent community & much more.
- A straightforward 85-15% split w/ commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%)
- On-demand support team
- No set schedule or mandated hours
- Prospect leads and build a client base
- Assist clients & help them purchase, rent, list and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- 1-2 years previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- An active Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ve felt it – real estate is changing. The typical brokerage model that has existed for years is beginning to crack. Real is on the forefront of redefining this industry, and we want salespeople, realtors, real estate agents & brokers like you to come along for the ride.
To sum: Real gives you everything needed to succeed + an excellent commission split (85-15%), so you can enjoy the fruits of that success. Apply Today!
Client is an international inflatable boat dealer representing Brig Inflatables and Fluid Watercraft who caters to the recreational and commercial boating market.
As an Outboard Rigger, you will be required to carry out all aspects of outboard rigging responsibilities including: hanging engines and installing gauges, controls and electronics. You must be self-motivated, punctual, disciplined, and capable of working independently while staying on task. Must be able to listen and take direction. Team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mounting and rigging of all major outboard brands
- Install and repair of vessels 12v DC systems
- Perform basic electronics installations, VHF, GPS, Depth sounder, etc.
- Install and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems
- Forklift driving
- Taking classes or courses as needed to advance your technical skills
- Inventory control of the materials used for the job
- Keeping the work area clean and presentable daily
- Perform other duties as required by management including overtime during busy periods
- 2 + years of mechanical and electrical experience, preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Certification from an accredited school a plus
- Possess a valid US driver’s license
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Time
- Healthcare (beginning in 2018)
- Salary: $18 -$30 per /hour
Sales Executive - Insurance (Voluntary Benefits)
• Seeking insurance sales experience for Account Executive position with Combined Worksite Solutions, a Chubb company. The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
• Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer providing superior customer service before and after sale.
• Excellent Benefits
• The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
• Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
• At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance Analyst Cum Manager
We are seeking a Finance Manager / Analyst
The role holder will be responsible for the day to day accounts payable and receivable processes with meticulous details with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy. The role holder will also be responsible for administrative functions in the office.
The role holder will be responsible for,
- Process credit applications for the company to open new credit accounts or a new AC account or applying for an increase at one of our distributors
- Process applications (vendors & customers)
- Responsible for maintaining the books for the company and its affiliates
- Process check requests and deposits as per the set guidelines
- Reconcile bank statements and tagging of itemized debits
- Assist in all bank related errands
- Check, maintain and process mileage, phone purchase and receipts for field staff
- Schedule maintenance and/or repairs for vehicles
- Maintain records, tag and file checks written and received
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales related research
- Attend to phone lines and other administrative functions in office, as per need
- Order, receive and maintain records of parts (occasionally) from registered vendors
- Process, record and make payments to vendors
A college degree in accounting or related field. 8 to 15 years of related experience, the role holder need not have related industry experience. Proficient in QuickBooks is essential.
We pride our self on good quality craftsmanship and clean and organized procedures while we go about diagnosis, repair and replacement. We treat every home and customer as if it was our home or our family.
Services : Troubleshooting and diagnosis:
b. RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL HVAC SYSTEMS
c. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
d. REPLACEMENT AND RETROFIT
e. DUCT CLEANING AND REPLACEMENT
f. APPLIANCES REPAIR AND DRYER DUCT CLEANING
Delivery Driver DME Durable Medical Equipment
Field Service Technician
Description of Responsibilities
Field Service Technicians are responsible for performing day to day activities in his or her area, including delivery, pick ups, and troubleshooting. FSTs are also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment in their warehouse/storage and facilities and prompt data reporting of equipment movement, Fixed Asset data, vehicle and activity information, and incoming purchase orders.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician include the following:
· On-call hours in the evenings and on weekends, but mostly will consist of day trips during the week.
· Travel within the territory as necessary.
· Delivery, pick-up and service of specialty medical equipment and respiratory equipment for skilled nursing facilities in the surrounding area using company provided cell phone, vehicle and fuel.
· Maintain a clean, well-organized warehouse.
· Follow policies and procedures as they relate to the Customer Service Associate position.
· Promote the company’s image, products, and services when appropriate.
· Clinical experience in a healthcare setting is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to work independently and productively without close supervision.
· Flexible schedule for on-call hours, overtime, and emergencies.
· Professional appearance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and punctual.
· Able to deliver excellent customer service.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
· Experience driving a 10’ cargo van.
Andersen Material Handling is an established, successful material handling company with 50 plus years of service and strong recognition in our industry
We have Mechanic positions in both our shop or for those that enjoy being on the road, we have those as well, you will travel to customer sites to perform repair and maintenance on electric, diesel and gasoline industrial lift trucks and related material handling equipment.
Outside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! You will help service with merchandising for existing customers while increasing revenue and expanding existing market share.
- Present and sell company products and services to existing customers while expanding market.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a plus. But Willing to train!!!
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Disciplined and a self starter is the ideal candidate.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE for family owned and operated tile distributor based in Boca Raton, FL.
Looking for long term employee that can travel to service and merchandise existing accounts in large territory.
Great opportunity for growth and expansion. Travel and heavy lifting is required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!