Fort Mill Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Product Integration Manager
* Work closely with Sourcing and Development and Product Management to on-board new partners and products within established timelines.
* Maintain progress on the integration of new fulfillment partners and products and provide updates to internal cross functional teams in weekly meetings.
* Establish launch timelines for new fulfillment partners and products.
* Manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Identifies, escalates and resolves issues with the integration of new products and fulfillment partners
* Build new fulfillment partnerships for the long term
* Perform analysis to vet new potential fulfillment partner for execution, performance in quality and seasonal scalability for new products
* Document the details and key aspects of new fulfillment partners and products
* Review product and production processes identifying potential fulfillment efficiencies and potential fulfillment or quality issues
* Initiate fulfillment contracts
* Domestic travel required
* 5+ years of work experience.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Manufacturing Operations or Supply Chain
* Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment juggling multiple projects
* Able to learn existing processes while also identifying ways to improve them.
* Specialty print and imaging experience on many different materials
* Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ecommerce on-demand product personalization manufacturing experience
* Technical mindset
* Ability to multi-task and complete projects by established deadlines
* Strong analytical skills and excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
* Be able to identify patterns and unusual trends in data
* Ability to work efficiently and accurately in teams as well as individually
* Experience in customer facing environments
* Proficient in MS Office and Excel
* Proactive, self-starter, team-oriented with a 'hands on' attitude
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, located in Fort Mill, SC, is a fast-growing, values driven organization comprised of Rental and Services divisions. We are a team of over 600 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Compact Power Equipment Rental Division operates in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. The Compact Power fleet includes trenchers, chippers, mini-excavators, skid steers, aerial equipment, and tractor loader backhoes among others. With a large team of highly trained technicians, operators, and VIP customer care associates throughout the United States and Canada, Compact Power Equipment Rental is a technology focused leader in the equipment rental industry.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Customer Consultant position is responsible for delivering extraordinary service to internal and external Customers. This position requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail as well as exceptional customer service abilities and telephone etiquette.
- Receive and handle high volumes of inbound calls, email and web chat requests
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions regarding equipment rental
- Exceed internal and external customer expectations by providing extraordinary service and support in a fast-paced environment
- Create a positive and consistent customer service experience
- Qualify customer’s equipment rental request to ensure equipment will meet customer’s needs
- Give details to customers on terms and conditions applicable to the rental booking
- Take ownership of inbound customer requests including but not limited to quotes, availability, reservations, equipment specifications, billing questions and general inquiries
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads or service requests
- Process contract changes as requested by customers and in accordance with internal processes
- Meet quality assurance and other key performance metrics
- Review contracts to ensure they comply with customer requirements and internal processes
- Create and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Work cross-functionally to resolve service breakdowns and conduct account research when needed
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaint; expedite correction or adjustment; And follow-up to ensure resolution
- Submit, document, and manage issues and escalate issues as necessary
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Customer/Client Focus
· Excellent communication skills
· Work calm under pressure
· Problem Solving/ Analysis
· High attention to detail
· Technical Capacity
· Results Driven
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Light construction and landscape equipment knowledge preferred
- Experience using parts, service and operator manuals preferred
- Problem solving ability, including ability to quickly determine solution
- Good listening and organization skills, multitasking abilities and strong telephone etiquette
- Self-motivated and ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and or deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Has a sense of urgency and is able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to explore alternative solutions to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for a flexible work schedule: Evening/Weekend schedule is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be done by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneeling, pushing and pulling for limited time periods, in addition to repetitive movements of hands, occasional lifting of up to (25) lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE / HOUR OF WORK:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days will vary with evening and weekend availability required.
This position will be based in Fort Mill, SC and minimal travel is required.
The above description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. This is intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
EEO / AA / M / F / VETS / DISABLED
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Outside Sales Rep Contractor
Empire Today, LLC is an award winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand carpet, flooring and window treatments. Our unique shop-at-home approach gives Sales Contractors the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
As a company we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Contractors with an entrepreneurial drive! With average annual earnings at $50-$70K nationwide and top performers making over $100k, our independent Sales Contractors experience high rewards for strong performances.
Here’s why Outside Sales Contractors (In-Home Sales) are eager to work with us:
- Receive compensation while you learn the business.
- Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
- 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential.
- High performance culture.
- Higher commissions for hunters bringing in self-generated leads and cross-selling.
- The support of Empire Today’s strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
- As an independent contractor, you decide how much you want to work.
As an Outside Sales Contractor (In Home Sales), you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer service.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused talent, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires. Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each opportunity and offer exciting challenges to help transform a client’s home while running your own business with the support of one of the strongest brands in home improvement - Empire Today.
Additional qualities of successful Outside Sales Contractors include:
- Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must be ambitious and results oriented
- Ability to network and self-generate a minimum of 2 sales per month
- All Sales Contractors are independent contractors and are responsible for incorporating for themselves within 30 days if not already incorporated
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required
Our client is the premier Air Circulation system installer in the Carolinas! We are currently seeking a structure welder to join our team!
We are now hiring experienced "Structure Welders" to join their production team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements.
- Structure Welding
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
- Positions and clamps workpieces together or assembles them in jig or fixtures.
- Selects torch, torch tip, filler ford and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of material.
- Tacks assemblies together.
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter.
- Performs all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment used in welding.
- Ability to move parts in and move finished product out of welding area, some lifting may be in access of 50 pounds.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to properly use a "level" to ensure fan housings are level before welding into place.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Ability to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper weld size and interpret tolerances.
- Must be able to identify and measure material.
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
Call 803-560-2838 or apply in person at 3071 US-21 (Suite 107), Fort Mill, SC 29715
Medical Billing And Collections Specialist
A-LINE STAFFING is now hiring Medical Billing Specialists in the Fort Mill, SC area. This is a great opportunity to get in with a well-known Pharmaceutical Company.
$14.00 per hour
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Must be able to read an EOB
- Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone; will be speaking with insurance companies
- Ledger experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment; has attention to detail
- Must have Medical Billing experience
- Sending Medical Claims to Insurance companies
- Resolving any pending or denied claims
- Verifying insurance coverage
Excavator / Operator
We are looking to hire skilled labor positions, heavy civil/concrete experience preferred. All positions require that you are a hardworking and self-motivating individual. Must have a clean and valid Driver’s License. Travel required. Please send a resume or a brief explanation of your background, qualifications and contact information. Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
The following are not a requirement but a plus in consideration for employment:
· Equipment operation
· Finish Concrete
· Tie Rebar
· Blueprint Reading
Cnas Needed Fort Mill/Regent Park
Carepoint is a home care agency specializing in the care of Alzheimer's and Dementia clients. We are looking for CNAs with both extensive training and experience to work with Alzheimer's clients in the Fort Mill / Regent Park area. We work closely with both our caregivers and the client's families to provide high quality, compassionate care to our clients.
The successful candidate will have a great personality with above-average communication skills. You must combine above average home care skills and reliability along with a track record of delivering exceptional care to seniors. You must be extremely reliable, know how to cook/prepare meals and possess excellent housekeeping skills. We do not compromise on quality and our clients have come to expect the best.
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY! Ideal candidates have the following:
· Prior home care experience
· Professional references
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
· Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver's license
· Clean driving record
· Current TB test
Apply today for an interview!
Family Owned Independent repair shop looking for an experienced only lube technician. Must be a team player, able to multi task and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a full time salary position.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9-6 and every other Saturday 9-4.
Qualifications include :
- Minimum of 1 year of automotive technician experience
- Must have valid driver’s license, reasonably clean record
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, delivering quality work
- Have own basic tools, specialty tools supplied
- Willingness to progress within the Automotive Technician career path
- Take pride in your work and the customer experience
- Problem solver; stays abreast of new techniques and processes, attend periodic supplied classes
- Oil and filter changes, tire changer, tpms, alignments, brakes, batteries
- Performs minor vehicle maintenance
- Stays current with automotive technology maintenance and repair
- Customer focused & team oriented - works well in a team setting; flexible, adaptable and focused on maintaining Customer satisfaction
- Maintain a clean appearance and work environment
Email resumes to Winchester@comporium.net
Chiropractor (Dc) Needed In Fort Mill South Carolina
FULL TIME Chiropractor (DC) Needed in Fort Mill South Carolina
We are currently seeking a full-time Chiropractor (DC) to join a growing practice in Fort Mill South Carolina. This practice is a wellness clinic who focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
As the Chiropractor (DC) you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care, various day to day operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to be heavily involved and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice.
Benefits of Joining:
· Base salary based on experience
· Malpractice insurance provided
· Supportive staff
· SC license to practice
· A great adjuster
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!