Fort Thomas Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Draft and put into practice back end and front end components and services
Uphold top programming practices and standards
Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
Assess new technologies and develop prototypes for steady improvements
Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
Improve solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
Software engineering experience
Familiarity with relational database management systems
Proficiency in SQL
Prior work with API design
Personal experience with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of authored code
Web application frameworks experience
Structural Engineer - Construction/Fabrications
Career Opportunity: Structural Engineer – Construction/Foundations – Jedson Engineering – Cincinnati, OH
Are you an exceptional structural designer for heavy industrial buildings? Do you want to work with world class customers? Do you enjoy researching the feasibility of designs and customer request? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
Jedson Engineering is a privately owned, integrated engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCm) company that delivers projects that improve your profitability. We partner with our clients to advance innovation into tomorrow. We believe in breakthroughs that drive the edge of innovation, doing great work, and in the power of partnership.
We are looking for a Structural Engineer to join our Project Teams to perform engineering calculations, generate drawings, and other technical duties. As a Structural Engineer you will:
- Design heavy industrial buildings and machine foundations.
- Research and analyze data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application.
- Prepare design calculations.
- Evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to nonconforming items.
- Use structural analysis software (RISA 3D, Staad-Pro, Ramsteel, etc.) and drafting software (AutoCAD, Revit).
- Write specifications and other contract documents.
- Conduct manpower planning and provide estimates for engineering schedules.
- Support development of cost estimates and schedules.
- Investigate and utilize applicable codes and standards such as the OSHA, AISC, ACI, ASCE, etc.
To qualify, you should be a collaborative, positive, high energy person excited about the challenge of joining a growing team, and bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of engineering experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Minimum EIT and working toward Professional Engineering licensing.
- Heavy industrial building and machine foundation design experience is a plus.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing direction of the client.
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing company experiencing significant growth, apply online at http://bit.ly/SEJECONET or send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.
Hours per week – 3 days, 8hrs/day, Tuesday-Thursday
Product Development needs 4 year Science/Technical or higher degree or equivalent work experience.
Product Development requires:
- Expertise designing, executing, and summarizing consumer studies, both qualitative and quantitative, from show tests to usage
- Able to interact with internal and external suppliers and agencies, i.e. to create products to be tested, for product/study placement, to understand processes of interest, etc.
- Able to appropriately document and get clearance for studies, e.g. PRT, SMART, GAIMS, etc
- Basic knowledge of video analysis and video clip creation, analytical data, sensory data, laboratory data,
- Data mining (e.g. breakouts, statistical analysis, JMP software proficiency, etc.) of historical and new in-use technical and consumer acceptance testing.
- Overall understanding of the menstrual / tampon consumer, market, and regulations is desired.
- Familiarity with common tampon product offerings/technologies and technical methods to assess performance
- Possesses a strong background in key consumer and product research areas.
Product Development duties:
- Moderates and conducts consumer interviews; extracts and summarizes learning.
- create products to be tested, for product/study placement, to understand processes of interest, etc.
Create product boards, etc. for management reviews.*
- * *
creating and aligning study proposal. Designing, planning, conducting, and summarizing consumer interviews.*
Scrum Master (Sap Financial)
Top Skills required:
This person will need meet typical SM expectations:
- Requires someone who believes that Scrum practices can work with Financial modules of SAP. – MUST HAVE
- Clear understanding of Agile manifesto, principles and culture; Scrum and Kanban framework; servant leadership; and ICF coaching mentality.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Previous experience working within an SAP environment while using an Agile methodology.
- Leverage technical and functional knowledge within SAP to create successful outcomes.
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and value
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and lead by example. Responsible to hold team accountable to the tenants of agile and working agreements including the use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Empower the team to self-organize around achievement of their commitments
- Identify and remove any impediments and distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver against their commitments
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice where appropriate
- Assist the team in tracking and communicating team progress and metrics
- Facilitate and enable an environment of collaboration and creativity
- Assess the Agile/Scrum maturity of the team and organization. Coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information for better visibility
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Perform any other job-related instructions as requested
DB2 Z/Os DBA
MINIMUM KINOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in CS/MIS or equivalent experience
Minimum of 7 years of heavy DB2z database administration experience and production support
DB2 V10 or above experience
Experience working with very large database partitioning
Experience working with large systems in data sharing sysplex environment
Preferred experience in data modeling with Star Schema and Operational Data Store concepts
Experience with evaluating and consolidating database workloads to maximize hardware resources
Experience working with IBM Admin tool suite, Query Monitor, and Omegamon v5.1 or above (DB2 PE)
In-depth knowledge of DB2 utilities such as LOAD, UNLOAD, RUNSTAT, REORG, COPY, COPYTOCOPY, MERGECOPY, MODIFY and SPUFI.
Solid understanding of DB2 client tools such as Data Studio, and Omgeamon XE Client
Hands on experience with performance tuning of complex SQLs
Experience with XML
Experience tuning complex SQLs
Experience with DB2 Stored Procedures (SQL, Native and COBOL)
Prefer experience with IBM Optim Move for DB2
Prefer experience with Erwin or IDA data modeling tools
Prefer that the candidate has worked in an onshore/offshore model
Prefer that the candidate has experience with IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator (IDAA)
Prefer DB2 V9 or V10 database certification
Candidate must have excellent communication skills
Share resume to or *113
DB2 DBA and IBM DBA and db2 z/os or Db2 U DBA,Query Monitor, and Omegamon v5.1
Managing Partner Insurance Agency
This position requires someone with experience in recruiting, training, and developing a team of agents but also a successful record in sales performance. The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing an office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Managing Partners are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals( $150,000+ plus commissions potential)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 10+ years of experience in insurance products Life Insurance
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 7, 24 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
Quality Assurance Administrative Asst
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant for our Cincinnati, Ohio location. In this role you will assist the Quality Manager and maintain the Quality Assurance Department records.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, file and prepare QA documentation, as required.
- Data Entry into the ERP system and Excel reports, as needed.
- Order office supplies as needed for the QA department.
- Create and update RMAs/ Work Orders/ Routers within the ERP
- Create AGSE Shipment documents, such as Certificate of Conformance (CofC) packages and provide to QA Representatives for approval.
- Monitor the orders and work with Customer Service as needed to issue picklist
- Assist QA Manager in preparing Supplier Quality Scorecard Reports and monthly business data
- Maintain Sales Order and purchase order folders for Quality Assurance
- Maintain data in the ERP that supports Quality and Shipping processes
- Any and all other duties as assigned by management.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be computer proficient in Word/Excel and/or experienced in equivalent software.
- Must have good organization skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Must be flexible to complete a variety of tasks with minimum supervision.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!