Fort Valley Job Description Sample
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Outside Veterinary Sales Associate (Atlanta)
Territory Partner Associate – East Atlanta
Are you a Practice Manager, Veterinary Technician or Customer Service Rep that wants to get out of day-to-day practice, but still wants to make a difference in the lives of pets? We are looking for someone special to assist in building, maintaining and strengthening relationships with veterinary practices in the east Atlanta area. A big part of what we do is educating veterinary staff about medical insurance for pets and how promoting pet health insurance benefits pets, pet owners and the hospitals they visit. Do you want a flexible schedule and no weekends? Are you a go-getter with a positive attitude? Do you have reliable transportation?
Position requires visiting veterinary hospitals in the southern Atlanta area, building relationships and educating veterinary staff. We provide training and support to ensure our shared success. This position is a full-time position. Salary plus bonus.
A Veterinary Sales Associate MUST:
• Understand the Veterinary Industry (2 years’ experience REQUIRED).
• Be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care for their pet when it becomes sick or injured.
• Have a passion for helping eliminate economic euthanasia in dogs & cats
• Be able to establish and maintain good relations with practices by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
• Possess a strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of persistence and patience.
• Be comfortable with 30 hours/week commitment and high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success.
• Possess the ability to present to hospital owners and staff with confidence
• Be comfortable and willing to be on the road visiting practices 4-5 days per week
• Be a TEAM player but also work independently
• Be open to training, not be afraid to ask questions, and learn things quickly
• Possess great communication and listening skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Possess a valid and clean driver’s license record and reliable transportation.
Sales and Marketing Experience is a plus
YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN VETERINARY HOSPITALS.
Facilities Maintenance And Construction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focus on the maintenance of the company's buildings and surrounding grounds.
• Construction projects range from light carpentry repairs to refurbishing living quarters.
• Operations, services, and activities of a building maintenance, repair, and construction program.
• Materials, methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures and systems including those used in performing rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical, mechanical, and painting work.
• Equipment, tools and materials used in facility maintenance activities.
• Read and understand construction drawings, plans and specifications.
• Perform the most complex maintenance duties and operate related equipment.
• Demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Four years of increasingly responsible facility maintenance experience.
License or Certificate:
Possess a valid driver's license.
Environment: Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor field environment; travel from site to site; exposure to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, noxious odors, gases, mechanical and electrical hazards, and all types of weather and temperature conditions.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties; to climb unusual heights on ladders; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight; to operate assigned equipment and vehicles; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
The family-owned and operated farm has over 3,000 acres of peach orchards, 3,000 acres of pecan groves and a special patch of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and kiwi.
Enjoy fresh produce direct from our farm at our Roadside Market and Peachtree Café - daily, year round.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
Company Cdl-A Flatbed Truck Driver
Get home EVERY weekend on flatbed truck driving opportunities!
Apply today for company driver or owner operator openings at Hines Trucking!
Company drivers and owner operators receive exceptional career support with flatbed trucking jobs at HTI. Hines Trucking Inc. offers weekend home time, a family atmosphere and driver-friendly regional routes that average 2,000-3,000+ miles per week with higher earnings per year!
Flatbed company truck driver rewards:
$55,000-$65,000 per year (includes tarp/extra stop/fuel/safety pay)!
Hourly pay when you’re delayed
Weekend home time
Full benefits after 60 days’ employment
Hazmat & TWIC incentive pay
Profit sharing plan (company paid)
Flex Spending Card & Per Diem available
Flatbed owner operator rewards:
70-80% of freight rate earnings (call for details!)
100% fuel surcharge
Weekend home time
100% of accessorial pay
Maintenance Escrow Account
Insurance provided (ask recruiters for info!)
No DOT # required
No trailer or base plate required
Weekly pay & so much more!
Whether your flatbed business needs more freight or your career needs better truck driving opportunities, company drivers and owner operators get the support they need and more at Hines Trucking Inc.
Contact recruiters to APPLY NOW!
Company flatbed driver qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years old
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
6 months’ verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Flatbed owner operator qualifications:
Must be at least 23 years of age
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
6 months’ verifiable flatbed OTR experience
Tractor must pass safety inspection
Trailer (if provided) must pass safety inspection
Registered Nurse (Rn)- Fort Valley, GA
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should.
Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you can expect:• Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting. • A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians.
Work alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager. • Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.• Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge. • Fast paced.
Our RNs oversee up to 12 patients at a given time, and up to 3 Patient Care Technicians who assist with patient observations, measuring stats and machine set-up. You will work hard with your head, heart and hands each day. • Schedule. Shifts are typically 12 hours, 3 days/week, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays). Schedule times will vary by location but most of our RNs work early morning or day shifts between 4am-10pm.
Some holidays required. • Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
What we'll provide:• In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse. • Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.• Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement. • 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you. • Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations• A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be • Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations • Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates • Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and OutlookYou might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):• Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience• Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step at https://careers.davita.com
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer."
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
must BACH_a33d1a locally
CDL A Flatbed Drivers - Students Welcome
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!