Fort Worth Job Description Sample
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
POSITION OVERVIEW: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
The cardiovascular tech (Cath Lab Tech) specializes in the utilization of invasive cardio vascular procedures under the direct supervision of cardiologists and radiologists. The Cath Lab Tech will function as part of the patient care team providing competent and compassionate care to a specialized group of cardiac patients. This healthcare provider will function as either a scrub tech or monitor tech in the cath lab with a focus on superior customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Scrub cases assisting cardiologists and radiologists
??? Circulate & pre/post care in Cath Lab holding area
??? Monitor physiological systems
??? Operate and maintain the X-Ray system
QUALIFICATIONS: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Associates Degree in Radiology, or related cardiovascular technology degree program
??? Current Texas Department of State Health Services Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist License required within 90 days of hire
??? Registered in RCIS or AART preferred
??? American Heart Association (AHA) approved courses in BLS required upon hire
??? AHA approved ACLS required within 6 month of hire
??? Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory required
??? Must be proficient in performing all invasive cardiac cath procedures
??? Ability to be on-call as required
WHAT WE OFFER: Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
??? Competitive Pay
??? Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
??? Matching 401-K
??? PTO and EIB
??? Tuition Reimbursement
??? Employee Referral Bonus Program
??? Opportunities for career advancement
??? Rewards and recognition programs
??? Additional perks and discounts
Local/Regional Utility Driver - Fort Worth, TX
Coverage of dedicated d elivery route with multiple stops FULL TIME position, NO BEING ON CALL Tractor/Trailer combo-Day cab and 48' trailer with lift gate Dispatch time vary 5 days per week, typically Monday Night
Friday Night or Tuesday Morning
- Saturday Morning with 2 days off Drivers are responsible for on-time and accurate delivery The freight is delivering auto parts to auto dealerships Doubles Endorseme nt and willingness to train on doubles is required This position dispatches mainly from the Fort Worth terminal, but travel will be required as needed to domicile locations for vacations, illness, or leave of absence. Domicile Locations include:
Huston, TX, Amarillo, TX, and Foutain CO. DLI will reimburse personal miles or rent a vehicle to travel to the domicile location Driver will stay in a hotel directly billed to DLI while at the domicile location $20 per day per diem while the driver is traveling Starting Pay: $275.00 per day + $2,000 sign on bonus Benefits: Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $25 per week 401K retirement savings plans Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance Paid holidays and paid vacation Optional life and short-term/long-term disability insurance Optional contribution to a flex spending account for dependent and health costs Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit Referral Rewards Program Mobile Hands-Free Device Reimbursement Red Wing work boot reimbursement program
Class A CDL A At least 1 year of driving experience or the successful completion of our mentor program if less than a year of experience Age 21 or older No preventable DOT Recordable accidents while operating a CMV in the last 2 years No more than 2 property damage or fixed object accidents while operating a CMV in the last 3 years No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years No use of electronic device while driving violations Review and approval of the PSP Driver Violations Report Criminal background Check Required Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen, and road test Able to lift up to 75 pounds Good customer service skills DLI Application Instructions: To apply, you must submit an application online, or a mailed/faxed application. Resumes WILL NOT be accepted as an application for driver or dockworkers positions.
DLI recruiters carefully review all applications submitted and if you r qualifications and experience are what we are looking for, a DLI recruiter will contact you for a phone interview. Please make sure to include the last 10 years of your employment history. You will receive an email notification confirming your receipt of applicant and other status updates. All positions and applications are available at
Regional CDL A Truck Driver - Home Most Nights!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers. CDL-A Truck Drivers earn serious money hauling sand on a home daily schedule.
HOME EVERY DAY!
Truck drivers close to Glen Rose, TX can earn serious money hauling sand on a home daily schedule. When you drive for Chalk Mountain, you get home every single day.
No more sleeping at truck stops. If you're on a well site and your shift is up, our van will bring you back to the yard. As an experienced CDL-A driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Earn up to $20 per hour
Receive a $1,500 sign-on bonus when you join our team
401(k) with 4% company match
4 on, 2 off - rotating schedule
PTO after 90 days
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
If you're an experienced class a CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a local job where you can earn up to $20 per hour, apply now to learn more! Its a short drive to Glen Rose and a $1,500 sign-on bonus, but the opportunities go for miles!
Gigi's Cupcakes Hiring For All Positions
Gigi's Cupcakes is looking for Rock Stars!!
We are hiring for all position in the our Dallas, Carrollton and Southlake Locations
Baker/Decorators,. Guest Specialist/Customer Service.
If you love people and love cupcakes this is the job for you.
We are also hiring for Temporary positions at the ICE event at the Gaylord Hotel in Grapevine.
The Survey Technician performs advanced technical surveying, working in the office and field. This is a Full-Time position located in Fort Worth, TX. He or she will work with minimal supervision and make routine decisions. Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Do you want to beat the commuter traffic, have an alternative start time, work an average of 5 hours of OT per week? Topographic offers a flexible start and lunch periods!
The following are examples of duties:
Research public records, prepare right-of-way, easement, topographic and boundary survey maps.
Convert field survey data to computer map form using CAD software and perform associated mapping and records work as assigned. Prepare as-built drawings of construction projects.
Review clients plans for compliance with surveying protocols and company standards. Prepare maps of the new project areas for inclusion into GIS. Prepare specialty maps for client use.
Maintain the horizontal and vertical control database.
Prepare specialty maps for client use.
Applicants will have a basic understanding of survey procedures and data collection and a level of knowledge to work independently.
Two years related technical or college training in drafting, Computer-Aided Design, oil and gas surveying or closely related field experience.
Pipeline experience is a plus
Working knowledge of AutoCAD is necessary to perform the responsibilities of the position. Knowledge of Carlson Software’s civil, survey software is an asset.
Ability to review their own work for accuracy and completeness and the initiative to recommend solutions or improvements as appropriate.
The candidate will be customer service and team oriented.
SIT Certification is a plus
Must hold BS in applicable degree study: GIS, Land Surveying, Geography and eligible to obtain certification as a Registered Licensed Surveyor.
Topographic, Inc. provides a generous benefits package that includes: Competitive salary, bonuses, Health, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Supplemental Policies, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO and paid Holidays. EEO/Drug Free Workplace. Applicant must successfully complete a drug screen for hire and is subject to corporate random screening.
Math & Physics Teachers – Be A Quantum Scholar!
Teach Maths or Physics to middle & high school students in England through a Government Funded Project!
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to fully certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from January or September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified maths and science middle & high school teachers interested in working in England.
Click Here to see our introduction Quantum Scholars video.
The Quantum Scholars Programme is a project led by six South East England Maths Hubs including London. The project is fully support by the UK government to recruit high-quality internationally trained Maths and Physics specialists to work in leading schools throughout the south east of England.
Not only will you have the long term opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you’ll receive outstanding subject-specific CPD, ongoing support from a school based mentor, the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current pedagogy.
What is a Maths Hub?
A Maths Hubs programme brings together mathematics education professionals in a collaborative national network of 35 hubs, each locally led by an outstanding school or college, to develop and spread excellent practice, for the benefit of all pupils and students.
Why Teach Maths or Physics in England through the Quantum Scholars Programme?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for Maths and Physics education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MSc from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
We fully support you in your transition to work in the UK. Our services are inclusive of visa support, finding accommodation, flights & travel arrangements, including airport pickup. When accepting a teaching post and becoming a Quantum Scholar you can expect to receive amazing benefits, incentives and tremendous support.
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Automotive - Body Technician
Advantage Autoworks is looking for experienced auto body repair techs from entry level to high level techs who want to work in a very nice environment with all the latest repair equipment and an unlimited amount of work. Most advanced techs are paid commission on a higher flag rate than most big box corporate shops. We do have some hourly positions available for lower skilled techs in training. Insurance, paid vacations, all major holidays paid , investment programs, etc.. Must have tools. If your looking for a great home with a business that has locally owned and operated since 1990.
Game Changing Benefits is currently looking for anyone ready to launch his/her rewarding and lucrative SALES career. No need to start in the mail room or grind your way to the top. We offer you the training and support you will need to be successful in this industry. We have first year agents making over 100k their first year.
Does this sound like you:
- Ready for an exciting career with some flexibility in your schedule
- A desire to have a career that makes a difference in people’s lives.
- Trainable and Hard Working
With the Baby Boomer market steadily growing, there has never been a more exciting or lucrative time to be a part of the Game Changing Benefits team.We are a rapidly growing insurance marketing organization offering a variety of life, health, Medicare, and retirement products, partnering with only highly rated companies that offer first class products. We offer a dynamic lead generation program, while training our agents to apply a consultative approach that provides solutions and meets the needs of the prospect.
We offer qualified candidates:
- Top Commissions- We have first year agents earning $200,000 plus in commissions.
- Outstanding lead program- We offer free Direct mail leads, internet leads and customized agent websites with social media marketing.
- Lead Management System- Our agents receive leads real time of interested prospects simply by having a smart phone.
- Proven Sales System- Extensive training program that includes prospecting training, field training, webinar training, along with advanced selling skills training.
- Extensive product portfolio- We are offer cutting edge products with superior benefits and rates while continuing to do ongoing research for the next best product.
- Agent Support- We provide office space, case design, along with customized software for presenting features and benefits.
- Six Figure Management Opportunities- We are looking for new leaders and promoting new leaders monthly.. There is no waiting in line with us. We provide the office space and pay all expenses for our managers.
- Quarterly Bonus Program- Maximize your commission with a bonus on top of commission.
- Calling on leads and other interested prospects to educate on our benefits.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs.
- Customizing programs to suit individual clients and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
- Attending meetings for training, recognition, and product updates
- Valid Driver’s License
- Dependable Vehicle
- Life and Health Insurance License (We can help you with this, and it is not a requirement to inquire about this position.)
For more info go to:
We are seeking an Outside Sales & Account Executive to join our team! This opportunity consists of prospecting for new clients as well as managing our current client base.
Copynet Digital Imaging Solutions is a leading provider of print technology solutions including multi-function printers, wide format printers, and managed print services.
We have immediate openings for sales professionals that want to be successful in a fast paced sales-driven environment. Sales experience with the Ricoh and Kyocera product line is a plus.
- Present and sell printers and software solutions to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers using our customized prospecting approach
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Manage the assigned customer base using our account review process
- Commit to ongoing personal and professional development to keep up with the changing technology trends
- Create sales material to present to potential customers
- Maintain the CRM with a detailed record of all daily activity
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor or Associates degree, or the equivalent business to business sales experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong phone skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Aggressive Compensation Package Includes:
- Base salary (no recoverable draws)
- Commission with an aggressive "Net New Business" incentive
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Health insurance and 401K with 1:1 matching
- Cell phone & laptop provided
- Monthly car allowance
- Ongoing bonus / incentives
- Additional industry experience incentives available
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!