Fountaintown Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Truck Drivers (Finly,In)
53 foot dry van trailers; some reefer trailers in Anderson only
Carter Express drivers run regional and/or dedicated routes. Each terminal route mix is different based on customer base. Regional drivers work 5 days per week and are home 2 days per week. Regional route drivers can expect to be away from home 1 to 3 nights per week on average. Regional drivers average 2 round trip out and back routes within their 5 day work week.
Our fleet average is 2,500 miles per week for solo drivers. Our aggressive drivers are running upwards of 3,300 miles per week. Team drivers are averaging 5,000 to 6,000 miles per week.
- Plan Administrator Group & Pension Administrators (GPA)
- Drivers become eligible for benefits within 90 days of hire date
- All benefits are ala carte ; drivers select the benefits they want
- Medical Plans 3 programs to choose from (HSA, HRA & Traditional); Employee contribution range is $31 per week to $60 per week (for non-smokers); $39 per week to $76 per week (for smokers); Spouse, children and family members can be added to medical plan
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life insurance, 401k retirement savings (managed by Merrill Lynch; company match program $1 for $1 for first 2%, 50 cents on the $1 for next 2%), short term disability, long term disability
- Paid Vacations 1 week paid vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks paid vacation after 3 years; 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years; vacation pay is 1/52 of the past 52 weeks gross pay
- Paid Holiday 2 paid holiday; Thanksgiving and Christmas; Holiday pay is $125 per holiday
- Detention Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Breakdown Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Layover Pay - $100 if driver must sit for 24 hours waiting on load (12 hours for team operations)
- Stop Pay - $12.50 per extra stops (all stops above 1)
Regional Solo Drivers
Past T/T Driving Experience Pay Per Mile
0 to 1 year .3750
1 to 2 years .4150
2 to 3 years .4200
3 to 4 years .4250
4 to 5 years .4300
5 to 7 years .4350
7 to 10 years .4400
10+ years .4450
Note: Anderson drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 5 cents per mile premium
Regional Team Drivers
Rate Per Driver
0 to 2 years .2675
2 to 4 years .2700
4 to 5 years .2725
5 to 7 years .2775
7 to 10 years .2800
10+ years .2825
Note: Anderson Team Drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 2.5 cents per mile premium
- 12 months Recent, Verifiable CDL experience in past 36 months
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Schedule flexibility
- Attractive driving record - safety-minded
- Commitment to provide world-class customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with the customers and co-workers alike
- New Driver Orientation is 3 days; typically Monday through Wednesday
- Orientation pay is $275 plus $225 for transition pay for a total of $500
- Carter Express is a 2 week payroll holdback company. Orientation and transition pay ($500 total) is paid the 1st Friday after orientation week
- Mileage and accessorial pays are paid the 3 rd Friday after orientation week. Then, every Friday after that is a pay day.
Carter Express does not, currently, have a pet policy.
Drivers may take a passenger with them after 90 days on the job. Rules for taking a passenger include
(1) securing a passenger permit from Driver Manager; (2) passenger must be 12 years old or older; (3) driver must secure a passenger insurance policy ($25 per week) to cover medical expense should passenger need medical treatment due to an accident (Note: insurance policy is available through our insurance provider and can be payroll deducted)
- Freightliner and Volvo tractors
- Average age of tractors is 2.5 years old
- Daycabs and Condo Sleepers
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Newer models have APU s
- Road speed governors at 68 mph
- Assigned tractors only (no slip seating)
- Driver supplied inverters can be installed
- Driver s refrigerators and microwaves can be installed
- Qualcomm satellite communications system
- Qualcomm Electronic Logging Device
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver, company driving needed, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, regional driving
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
Pay detention after 1 hour
Reimburse for all paid parking
Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
General Contractor-NOW HIRING PROPERTY INSPECTORS!
ADHI is hiring IMMEDIATELY in all areas to assist homeowners in hard hit storm areas. This is a g reat opportunity to work for a nationally established company.
This is an in-field, FULL TIME & PERMANENT position. Travel to the office is limited to ONE DAY per week!
Property Inspectors visit homes and inspect residential home exteriors and roofs, make recommendations on repairs or replacements that need to be made and assist the homeown er through the entire process. Prior background in home repair, inspection, estimating, sales, and roofing are all good experience for this position, however anyone with great customer service skills and eagerness to learn are great candidates for this exciting opportunity!
Being a part of our team offers you an amazing opportunity to grow your career. We offer our industry leading training, an opportunity for quick advancement, health insurance, and a 401K plan.
ADHI is one of the largest and fastest growing roofing contractors in the country! ADHI has been featured in 2 major publications including Fortune 500 Magazine along with being the top volume contractor in the country with Owens Corning 4 years in a row.
We are currently operating in 17 states with 27 offices and are looking to have 50 offices in the next 5 years!
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Indianapolis, IN
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
CDL A Truck Driver Needed
Dedicated miles and great hometime only with Hogan.
Ask about our Sign On Bonus
UP TO $1250 weekly
No Touch Freight
Newer Equipment Available
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
Valid Class A CDL
6 months of truck driving experience
Clean verifiable MVR record
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, its easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, youll rack up the miles. Youre going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we dont bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Class A CDL - Dedicated Account Truck Driver (Fountaintown,In)
LINE FROM INDY TO CHICAGO LANE NOW PAYING $1.70 l PLUS FSC
Need 20 Owner Operators to service new and existing accounts
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Lots of Work Available
Busy All Year Long!
Fuel Cards with Discounts
Current Savings are between 33 and 41 cents per gallon,
adding more money to your bottom line
Complete Insurance Program
License Plate Program
Earn more money with your referrals * $2,000 referral bonus + qualify for RoadPay where you can earn an additional 1% from anyone you refer
Class A CDL
1 year tractor trailer experience
JOIN OUR FAMILY
RoadOne IntermodaLogistics is North America's premier full-service intermodal transportation and related logistics company.
We offer the highest quality, industry-leading port and rail container drayage, terminal operations, dedicated truckload services, and trans-loading, warehousing and distribution solutions nationwide.
Backed by more than 1,000 tractors and drivers across 40 locations and access to over 50 Million square feet of warehousing, distribution, and trans-loading space at over 100 locations, gives RoadOne a serious national presence.
RoadOne's national presence combined with our A+ reputation within the industry means consistent freight for you. Consistent freight allows us to provide great benefits to both our owner operators and company drivers.
Unlike many freight and distribution companies, RoadOne recognizes that work isn't everything. We provide a home time guarantee so you know that you'll be with your friends and family at the end of the day.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, class a driver, company over the road, company owner, company truck, company truck driving, conductores clase a, regional driving route
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!