Foxboro Job Description Sample
Quality Manager Summary:
The Quality Manager is responsible for plant product quality and customer satisfaction. They lead all quality improvement activities (supplier, internal and customer).
- Manage and continue to develop the plants quality system.
- Lead, direct, train and develop plant quality staff in the use of quality tools and methodologies.
- Manage and develop customer and supplier relationships.
- Responsible for audits and documentation requirements (internal, third party and customer).
- Perform as resident expert in problem solving tools, process management, measurement techniques and statistical analysis.
- Maintain and report key quality metrics.
- Develop plant COQ (Cost of Quality) metrics and tracking methodology.
- Champion continuous improvement activities plant wide.
- Validate and assist in the development of verification and error proofing practices.
- Committed to achieving world class performance standards.
- Lead quality improvement efforts for the plant.
- Build strong working relationships with customer representatives
- The desire to strive for both personal and operational excellence through a never ending drive for continuous improvement.
- Maintain TS 16949 Certification.
- Responsible for establishing, training in, and maintaining plant problem solving tools relative to product quality, i.e., Statistical Process Control (SPC), Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA), etc.
- Provides good customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- Responsible for administering the Quality Assurance process consistent with customer specifications or requirements both on incoming materials and product to be shipped.
- Function as liaison with customers to assess their evaluation of product and to maintain satisfactory relationships.
- Participate in plant cost reduction/improvement program.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have recent experience in an Automotive plant.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of TS16949 Quality Systems.
- Experience with the APQP system
45 min outside Boston, 30 miles from Rhode Island
Excellent opportunity for a Psychologist to provide individual therapy and group psychotherapy. Psychologist will conduct psychological testing with committed patients and is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff education as needed on psychological issues. Psychologist will be responsible for developing; monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance monitoring. Position offers a competitive salary and a robust benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life, disability and supplemental insurances, PTO, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, sign on bonus and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Ph.D. or Psy.D.in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
- Two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric hospital or correctional facility is preferred.
- Current license as a Psychologist.
45 min outside Boston, 30 miles from Rhode Island
Excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to assess and treat patients within a correctional setting. This position develops, reviews, and updates individualized treatment and discharge plans in conjunction with an interdisciplinary treatment team. Treatment includes prescription of psychotropic drugs as well as the use of other modalities. Position offers a competitive salary and a robust benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life, disability and supplemental insurances, PTO, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, sign on bonus and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate
Req #: ddca501a-3113-4091-bd3d-a70601046c7d
Location: FOXBORO, MA
Location Name: 20 MECHANIC ST, FOXBORO MA
Job Category: Retail
Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk you are the face of Cumberland Farms to our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
Flexible availability, including evenings and weekends.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently (comfortable with being alone in the store as it is likely you will be working by yourself for parts of your shift).
Flexibility and cooperation with the Store Manager's needs that may change on a daily basis to maintain the proper functioning of the store.
Retail or food service experience preferred
Physical Requirements Include:
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Keys to Success:
A Successful Customer Service Associate is friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and willing to learn and develop a career with Cumberland Farms.
Cumberland Farms offers the opportunity for advancement for Customer Service Associates to become a Customer Service Leader or a Manager In Training.
Customer Service Leader - assists the manager with day-to-day operations as well as train new associates.
Manager In Training - enter into our hands-on managerial training program to become a Store Manager.
As a Moe's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where a shift meal is provided, participate in a tip pool and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Moe's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Moe's. You must complete required employment drug test screening.
As the Crew Member, some of your responsibilities may be to:
Interact with guests in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
Say Welcome to Moe's with enthusiasm and positive energy
Be punctual, attentive to detail, hardworking, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
Create a fun and friendly atmosphere that promotes team work and "Awesomeness"
Maintain a neat and clean appearance
Follow food safety procedures
Maintain a safe working condition
Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Moe's manager
The ideal Moe's Crew Member maintains a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. He or she must be able to work in a team setting. Promoting Great Attitude, Great Food and Great Service in a clean restaurant.
Segment Marketing Partner - Consumer Packaging Goods
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Job summary: As a member of the Industry Global Marketing team, the consumer packaging goods segment marketing manager will be responsible to work in close collaboration with the global segment, commercial organizations, and strategic account executives for the purpose of developing a holistic segment marketing and communications plan. While performing this global role, the person will support the needs of the segment by developing strategic messaging and content, support annual sales and marketing planning, conducting customer research and journey mapping, support sales and channel enablement and readiness, and drive the execution of the yearly marketing plan.
Build a holistic marketing and communication plan for the segment. Gather insights from and conduct market research and develop content to support the plan.
Support Annual Marketing & Sales Planning for the channel (AMSP) to tighten global and local planning and execution.
Ensure alignment of the marketing plan to sales to drive end user & partner demand generation.
Develop clear, concise, and comprehensive value propositions to serve as foundational guidelines and to support strategic messaging.
Develop segment specific content, and influence internal sales and marketing stakeholders to drive messaging and values in their content creation.
Develop insight and customer journey mapping for the purpose of documenting the requirements of end users.
Conduct analysis surrounding competitor marketing and programs for the purpose of improving our messaging, marketing activities, and overall marketing plan.
Support global event content.
Build relevant channel enablement content to support the promotion of the segment & solutions with strategic partners.
Manage and develop sales enablement content to support sales readiness.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This job might be for you if:
Bachelor's Degree in marketing and/or business management
Advanced degree a plus
Job Related Experience:
Minimum 6/8 years of experience in leading or supporting segment marketing and/or marketing communications
Ideal to have 3 years of experience in multi-national organization
Strong digital marketing understanding and background
Other Skills & Requirements
High degree of initiative, pro-active management, and leadership skills
Able to prioritize, and set clear expectations with stakeholders
Strong program management leadership
Able to work in a multifunctional team and with global teams and different cultures
Able to work in/with remote teams and management
Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement
Ability to travel 10-20% (domestic and international)
Strong written and verbal communication in English
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today. Please include cover letter.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Retail Stock Associate
Often times, people think that all retail positions are the same...and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, we are definitely different! Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon.
As a Stock Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' evolving expectations by providing "best in class" customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Stock Associate performs a wide range of tasks in the Receiving Department including checking in shipment, processing damages and completing daily stock replenishment. In this role you will interact with customers throughout the day and you will be expected move through multiple tasks while meeting productivity standards and sales goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support• Receive and unloads store merchandise from third party vendors• Verify product type, quality, and quantity against invoices to ensure accurate receipt of product• Process merchandise by scanning items to verify receipt• Inspect shipments for damages or defects and records discrepancies or damages• Perform daily replenishment duties by pulling products from top stock windows and/or stockroom• Process freight by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise• Transport merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to store merchandise plans and organize/rearrange merchandise as needed to execute stocking plans and presentation standards• Process customer transactions through the register when required• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent• 0-1 years of retail experience desired• Effective communication and customer service skills• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Massachusetts Dermatology Group Is Seeking Dermatologists
*One hour from Boston*
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physicians to join our thriving client in the Norwood, MA area. Several of this groups locations within one hour of Boston have openings due to legacy planning and growth!
- Professional management team, led by Physicians
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Superior Medical Assistant, LPN and RN support
- Flexible schedule, work 4-5 days a week, your choice!
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!
- Paid CME, Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary plus production based incentives
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view Dermatology Jobs Nationwide
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!