Frame Hand Job Description Sample
Assembler, Furniture Frame Assembly, 4 Needed
Assembler, Furniture Frame Assembly, 4 needed – Furniture manufacturer seeks 4 Furniture Assemblers to put together sub-assemblies and full-frame assemblies using electric and pneumatic hand tools, as well as bar clamps. You will work at their facility in Red Lion, PA.
These are full-time positions where you will earn up to $11 an hour. You will work the day shift, Monday through Friday, from 6:30AM to 3:30PM.
To be considered, you must:
- Have at least 6 months of furniture assembly experience.
- Have a High School diploma or GED.
- Be able to speak and understand English.
- Be able to read and follow route sheets and do basic math.
- Be able to use basic hand held measuring tools including calipers.
If you seek a hands-on position at an established company, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information now for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 717-430-632
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carpenter - Frame
We have a full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have (5) or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be full journeyman (5YEARS EXPIERIENCE)
Description: Repairing/ remodeling homes damaged by calamities such as fire, water, vehicle intrusion etc...
Responsibilities: Floor and wall framing, roof framing, siding and trim
Must have reliable transportation (prefer pickup truck), hand tools, saw, framing nail gun, compressor.
We offer a great work atmosphere, 40 hrs per week, benefits, paid vacations, paid major holidays. We are looking for long term employees looking for a solid work experience.
Cabinet Face Frame Maker
High quality custom cabinet shop seeking EXPERIENCED woodworker to produce cabinet face frames. Offering competitive compensation with full benefits. E.O.E. Salary based on experience.
Frame & Trim Carpenter
People Ready is currently hiring Carpenters for multiple projects.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Experiance in Frame and/or Trim
• Wood and metal framing
Drywall installation and application
• Cabinet installation
• Door and window installation/building
• Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
• Own and operate hand and power tools of all kinds
• 3+ years’ experience
• Ample amount of tools
• Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills preferred
• OSHA 10 preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Verifiable references
• Flexible schedule for possible weekend and OT hours
• Documentation to show you are legally eligible to work in the US
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Furniture Frame Builder
Catawba Valley Staffing is accepting applications for a Furniture Frame Builder in Taylorsville, NC.
- Full assembly including cutting, joining, trimming, and attaching hardware
- Experience in hand tools, power tools, saws, and pneumatic staple guns
- 1st shift positions are available
- Pre-employment drug screen is required
Pay depends on experience
For more information, contact Maggie Kidd at 828-624-1599.
Apply in person:
• Catawba Valley Staffing
• 1542 2nd Ave NW
• Hickory, NC 28601
APPLY ONLINE ATWWW.CV-STAFFING.COM
Frame Carpenters For Commercial Work
Seeking individuals who have plenty of previous frame carpentry experience in a commercial setting. Must be willing to take and pass a drug screen. You will be paid weekly. Must have some of your own tools and PPE. Attendance is must and it is a long term position.
Our management team has worked in projects around the world and has a forward thinking approach to business and business techniques
Body And Frame Specialist
Inyo Mono Body Shop is looking for a full time Body and Frame Specialist. Applicant needs to have 4-5 years of experience with a good attitude and desire to learn. Class B license preferred but must have a Class C license. Pay will be discuss at time of interview. Please Contact Matt or Tib at (760) 873-4271
Collision Body & Frame Technician
GM Certified Collision Center is seeking experienced Frame and Body Technicians. ASE or ITAA Certifications guarantee top pay. County License required. Full-Time with all benefits. Come join a winning team at Miami-Dade’s premier family owned and operated Chevrolet dealer.
Tropical Chevrolet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free work place.
Joining our team means working with dedicated, highly skilled employees that ensure we deliver superior results! We are currently looking for high quality Frame Carpenters for a commercial project in Bradenton, FL
Katerra Labor Management has been a top leading staffing company with 17 years of experience in the construction and manufacturing trades. Pairing employees with Top Rated contractors nationwide!
General Responsibilities of the Frame Carpenter:
•Rough carpentry/wood framing and exterior work.
*Must have knowledge of both Frame and be able to read blueprints
•Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of wood framing experience
Location: Bradenton, FL
Why should you apply with you?:
Full-time (Possible overtime!)
Health benefits ( including Dental and Vision)
Weekly Pay Direct Deposit!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Katerra Labor Management is an equal opportunity employer.Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All Katerra Labor Management positions are safety sensitive
Body Shop Frame And Alignment Tech
STS Technical Services is actively seeking a Body Shop Frame and Alignment Technician to perform fabrication, alignments, frame repairs, welding and other heavy duty truck body repairs according to specifications.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place using necessary tools and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Inspect repaired vehicles for dimensional accuracy and test drive them to ensure proper alignment and handling.
- Chain or clamp frames and sections to frame machines that use hydraulic pressure to align damaged components.
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using cutting torch or plasma cutter, air grinders, and install replacement parts using necessary tools or welding equipment.
- Removal and installation of radiator, air to air, and suspension parts, etc.
- Remove and transfer dry van bodies from chassis’s.
- Ability to perform minor body work and fiberglass repairs a plus.
- Maintain work area cleanliness
Skill, Training and Education Requirements & Preferences:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Minimum of 2 years experience in a truck
- body repair. Valid Driver’s license must have good driving record. CDL license preferred. Must be experienced in steel and aluminum welding. Must possess own tools.
- Will lift parts weighing up to 70 pounds.
- This is a physically demanding position. Employee will stand 6-8 hours per day while bending, kneeling,crouching, and reaching.
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, paint, exhaust fumes and other hazardous and non hazardous materials.
The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!