Frankfort Job Description Sample
Inventory Control Supervisor
- Must have 7+ years of relevant inventory management experience in manufacturing.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is not required but it is a plus
- Develop and maintain an inventory management system to ensure actual physical inventory matches the database inventory
- Perform regular cycle counts and inventory counts
- Develop material schedules
- Plan requirements for purchasing materials
- Maintain raw material inventory levels and lead times
- Coordinate with vendors and other departments to optimize product flow
- Ensure parts availability as needed for manufacturing
Tool Room Supervisor
Tool Room Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of in-house tool and die manufacturing, maintenance, development and testing activities to ensure the production objectives are met, to maximize productivity and maintain the highest levels of workmanship for all tool and die activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure all tooling are produced efficiently, on time and in line with quality standards ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to. Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and manufacturing procedures while mentoring and leading the team. Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
Oversee daily tooling support for production; plan die repairs/preventive maintenance.
Find, evaluate, and approve local outside contractors for die repair, servicing of dies and other machining capabilities.
Responsible for print review, in collaboration with sales and die builder, and review of existing dies. Monitor and track the progress of dies through the building process.
Lead team activities in meeting production objectives, including troubleshooting at the press with both dies and materials.
Supervise, train and instruct tool & die repairs in safety, maintenance, and quality methods and procedures, and capabilities of machines and equipment.
Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Tooling, Supply Management, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Inventory Control, Organization, Integrity and Trust, Dependability, Self-Confidence, Verbal Communication, Manufacturing
- Support and follow the Company Safety Program.
- Administer departmental budget and planning.
- Supervise the QA Engineers, Inspectors, Quality Coordinator, and Quality Supervisor.
- Work with customers at high level regarding quality planning and issue resolution.
- Track and report company quality levels.
- Inform manufacturing of customer specifications and acceptable levels of quality.
- Supervise quality problems with respect to safety, cost, customer satisfaction and corrective actions.
- Oversee scrap, rework salvage decisions, and recommend reduction in scrap/rework levels.
- Deploy appropriate statistical tools for controls and prevention.
- Assure all quality documents and control plans are up-to-date and controlled.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies, waste reduction, PPM (Part Per Million) reduction.
- Identify, document, and implement improvements to quality system procedures and work instructions.
- Identify and provide necessary and appropriate training for employees.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Management, Engineering, Quality, or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of raw material quality standards, ISO/TS16949:2009, automotive customer requirements.
- Experience in production processes, sheet metal stamping, and assembly.
- Knowledge of Class A metal surface finish.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Maintenance Technician - Plastics
To maintain and repair plant equipment, machinery, and facilities so as to achieve the production of cost-effective quality products to meet business goals and objectives.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Identifies potential equipment problems and corrects them.
- Maintains the equipment in a manner so as not to impede the production process.
- Prepares plant equipment and facilities for production.
- Responds to equipment failures or facilities problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Informs manager or lead when critical replacement parts are used from inventory.
- Troubleshoots equipment and recommends corrective action.
- Identifies equipment problems in timely and accurate manner.
- Implements contingency plans for keeping production running.
- Assists in mold changes.
- Ensures tools and equipment needed to change the mold in a timely manner is set up and available prior to the mold change.
- Ensures molds are changed in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Inspects equipment on the mold, such as waterlines, clamps, etc. for wear and replaces them as necessary.
- Ensures mold is set according to operating specifications.
- Maintains work areas to keep them free of trip hazards and other safety issues.
- Ensures tools and auxiliary equipment are returned to their proper place after a job or project is completed or after a mold change is complete.
- Cleans the machinery as necessary.
- Complies with safety standards.
- Lock out/tag out procedures are followed at all times.
- OSHA safety standards are complied with at all times.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Qualifications [Knowledge, Experience Skills]:
A High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician in the plastics industry preferred.
- Experience with large tonnage machines (4000 ton) highly desirable.
- Experience with two barrel Italtech machines preferred.
- Works with minimal supervision and must be able to plan and organize work.
- Safety and Quality Standards
- Basic math skills
- Forklift operations
- Basic mechanical skills
- General computer skills
- Crane operations
- General maintenance skills
- Problem-solving skills
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent?
2. 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician? (In the plastics industry preferred)
3. Experience with large tonnage machines (4000 ton)?
4. Experience with two barrel Italtech machines? (preferred)
Duties and responsibilities
-Screen and assess each client for co-existing medical problems to assess risk factors affecting appropriate placement for treatment.
-Coordinate continuum of care if deemed necessary to include off-site medical consultations for all clients.
-Document and summarize individual nursing care for each client and communicate changes, progress, and/or immediate medical care to the medical director for weekly follow-up consultation.
-Facilitate and educate clients and family in a group process to include chemical dependency issues and mental health issues.
-Complete all task assigned by Executive Director, Medical Director, and/or Administrator when deemed necessary.
-Monitor and coordinate all nursing and medical care of clients in the absence of the nursing manager.
-Represent nursing staff at committee meetings as required.
· Current Kentucky nursing license.
· Current CPR/First Aide Certification.
· Prior experience with chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmacotherapy preferred
· Prior knowledge and/or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure.
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Registered Nurse -Home Health
Home HealthFull Time Registered Nurse
Job #: RN1lexKY7245445
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Nurse (RN) to provide services in the Georgetown area. Join a dynamic team and growing team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients. You'll connect with our senior patients in their homes and build relationships that can greatly enhance their lives while giving you a sense of purpose. You'll ensure our patients receive optimal care while collaborating with a team of compassionate clinical service providers. This position puts you in a supervisory role over home health aides and LPNs/LVNs. You'll also help develop a plan of care for each patient.
We offer opportunities to grow your career, including ways to develop your leadership skills, advanced training and the ability to network with other care providers. We always look to promote from within and our home health team is rapidly expanding. This position gives you some scheduling flexibility and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Assess home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations
Complete OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy
Communicate significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions
Participate in interdisciplinary patient care conferences and Agency Performance Improvement processes
Assure the continuity of patient care and coordination of services through delivery of quality patient care
Required skills and qualifications:
Current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing for the state
Two years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
Acute care and home care experience are preferred
Must have valid driver's license
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
CDL A Reefer Company Drivers
Reefer Truck Driving Jobs with Swift Transport
We, Swift Transportation, have one of the biggest fleets in the business. We have openings for many jobs including recent graduates. We have openings for many trailer types as well from van to reefer. If you need training you can even check out our training courses. We are the drivers of American life, Swift Transport.
Still Attending School
Hiring Area: Hiring in 39 states
21 years or older
Subject to background check
Compensation at Swift Transport
17+ per hour
Veterans scholarship program
Why Choose Swift Transport?
New Dog Policy
Increased Truck Speed
Call for more info on our company and how you can become part of the Swift Transport family!
- Above is general info so, listing is subject to change.
Service Rep (Delivery Driver)
As a part of our continued success, Lincare is currently seeking a hard-working Maintenance Service Technician to join our team to develop business relationships and provide site installation and maintenance tasks. If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of winners, we definitely want to hear from you. Quick Apply today!
Delivery Technician (Driver)
(Medical Services / Healthcare / Customer Service / Field Service / Full Time / Delivery / Warehouse / Outside Sales)
As a Delivery Technician you will be responsible for implementing equipment orientation, verifying new equipment, and completing necessary paperwork as required for new patient installation. This will involve setting up equipment in a professional manner in different sites such as apartments, private homes, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and other areas. In addition, you will be validating safety procedures in the delivery and installation of equipment to ensure proper functioning.
Additional duties for this full time field service role include, but are not limited to:
Providing detailed instructions on how to use the equipment
Delivering oxygen cylinder and concentrator on daily days and refiling reservoirs
Performing minor repairs and preventative maintenance
Scheduling maintenance repairs with different clients
Maintaining company vehicle by cleaning and performing daily inspections
Working as on-call service representative and record information on service call reports
Cleaning rental equipment when returning to the center and organizing warehouse/storage area
Following FDA guidelines pertaining to cylinder and oxygen testing
Adhering to different standards and policies of all equipment
We are looking for a Maintenance Service Technician who combines strong clinical assessment with remarkable problem-solving skills and eagerness to provide world-class customer service. It is also important that you display solid time management skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You should also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively speak with customers, clients, and other employees of our center.
Specific qualifications for this customer service maintenance role include:
High school diploma or GED
Minimum 21 years of age
Must have or be able to get a Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
DOT qualified or certifiable
Solid knowledge of safety and regulatory manual, General Safety, OSHA, Personal Protective Equipment, DOT, FDA, and emergency planning
Physical demands include:
Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and occasional climbing of stairs
Frequently lifting or moving up to 50 pounds
Occasionally lifting or moving up to 120 pounds
Home care/medical device background a plus
Come for the job… Stay for the challenge – Join us!
Quick Apply today!
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
CDL A Experienced Flatbed Company Drivers
FLATBED CDL-A TRUCK JOBS – Swift Transport's ELITE FLEET!
Swift is hiring for its elite Flatbed fleet. Great benefits. We focus on your home time, every time.
Starting pay .39 up to .53 per mile (based on experience)
Average $1,000+ Weekly
Performance Bonus of .01 - 08 more per mile
Choose your truck, Kenworth and Freightliners available
$45 tarp pay, $18 chain pay, $25 automotive pay
Our extensive benefits, and reliable and loyal customer base create the financial stability and job security you need for the road ahead. At Swift Refrigerated, we transport everything from retail to industrial materials, with the majority being a no touch, drop and hook delivery. We have a team to support you 24/7. Not many fleets can say that. Take the wheel and drive your life forward by being part of the most powerful fleet on the road at Swift.
Join the driving force at Swift, where experience is rewarded and our focus is our team. With dedicated and experienced CDL-A drivers, and advancement and pay opportunities unlike any other carrier, we understand the importance of a strong work/life balance. At Swift, we are a force to be reckoned with. We are drivers of American life.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: (844) 759-6008
Performance and Safety Bonuses
Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans
High Tech Equipment
Be 21 years or older
Have a good driving record in the last 5 years
Employment subject to Background Screening
Fuel your future by turning your job into a successful career with Swift.
Call (844) 759-6008 now to see what opportunities best fit your life
Ulta Beauty takes great pride in continually searching for passionate beauty lovers, with unique qualities and skills, to join our team. We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their skin care needs, recommends professional care products and services. An Esthetician delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer's total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Esthetician you will…
Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
Attend all ULTA mandatory education events and workshops.
Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves).
Adhere to salon dress code and ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
Experience we are looking for…
Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
Developed communication skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!