Franklin Lakes Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Unix Systems Security Engineer
UNIX~AIX~RHEL~INFO SYSTEMS SECURITY~FIREWALL~LOAD BALANCERS~
- SEASONED UNIX/RHEL SYSTEMS SECURITY ENGINEER
- GOOD COMPREHENSION OF MOST OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES WITHIN SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION: UNIX, RHEL, AIX,
- CLOUD SECURITY CONCEPTS
- VM WARE VIRTUALIZATION
- INVOLVED WITH SECURITY AND IMPLEMENTATION RISK TO SUPPORT PROTECTION STRATEGIES FOR THE UNIX/RHEL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- SECURITY PATCHING, HARDENING, AND VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT
- CERTIFICATIONS HIGHLY DESIRABLE: CISSP, CISM, ETC.
- NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN A HIGH-DEMAND ENVIRIONMENT
~~CLIENT IS UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B VISA AT THIS TIME~~
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Senior Product Manager, Digital Member Experience
- Define requirements in a way that maximize the efficiency of building those solutions in an agile, iterative, data-driven environment.
- Understand markets, competition and user requirements in depth.
- Lead the vision, ideation and strategy that will elevate us to first-in-class for the products and experiences you own.
- Shift the whole market in your wake, we cover more lives than any other PBM in the nation.
- Identify and monitor KPIs for products you own.
- Use analytics and qualitative research to strategize what we should work on next.
- Partner cross functionally with UX research, design and engineering to solve problems that move those KPIs in the right direction.
- Must think strategically, focusing on the what more than the how or when.
- Quickly express complex problems and solutions visually in an easily digestible format.
- Own the lean definition of the viability in an MVP.
- Know when to move on learn from failure.
- Experience in the digital product space is preferred
- Ability to pore over data in self- service analytics suite such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), Tableau and OpinionLab.
- Comfortable performing contextual inquiries in our call centers to identify pain points.
- Excels in expressing complex problems using tools like Visio.
- E-commerce experience, a big plus.
- Understanding of user centered design.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Capable of building cross-functional partnerships is a must
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Responsible for enhancing our digital user experience through research, design, content and technology, we work with teams across the organization to create holistic and meaningful experiences for members. A passionate group of highly skilled UX specialists, we have expertise ranging from design to taxonomy, content, front-end development and usability. Our focus is on defining and creatively addressing the needs of our clients and patients, and building an amazing digital experience. Bring your expertise to an organization that is not just improving experiences but patients lives at the same time.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
My name is Ericka and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Franklin Lakes, NJ. Details for the position are as follows:
Seeking a Marketing Specialist to interact with Marketing, Sales Consultants, Customer Service and Supply Chain Planners Globally, and to be the liaison between the sales force and customer service to meet customer expectations.
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products
· Familiar with SAP ECC Inventory Screens preferred
· Good communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached. .
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
We are seeking a Plumber HVAC to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous 5+ experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Need someone with Java background- backend developer, worked on web services and has knowledge of PCF, GitHub, Jenkins and mule services
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!