Franklinton Job Description Sample
Restaurant General Manager/ Assistant Manager
If you have a people-first attitude, have had no less than two years of restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a fresh opportunity, read on...
Characteristics of a great General Manager / Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager:
- Looks to serve others
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Development, training and of hiring others comes as second nature
- Great communication skills
- Drive and determination -- think PASSION
- Makes good decisions and the right call
- Desire for personal and professional growth
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
- Discounted meals
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational assistance program
compensation is commensurate with experience
Assistant Manager: $30,000-$40,000
General Managers: $45,000 +
Program Manager Ii-Cath Lab
The Program Manager of the Cardiac Cath Lab is part of the hospital administrative team and assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of patient care services for the Cath Lab areas, including but not limited to patients in Intensive Care Units, Cardiac Care Units or ICU, CCU or Cardiac Catheterization Lab until they are discharged.
Develops, implements, and evaluates methods to ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining patient care standards.
Leads in the development and implementation of goals, budgets, policies, procedures, and priorities relating to the area(s) of responsibility.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's mission, vision, values, policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
Appraises job performance; recognizes, rewards, and/or disciplines employees as appropriate.
Consults with nurse managers and medical staff to ensure patient needs are met.
Formulates budget based on appropriate workload indicators and anticipated revenues.
Monitors and controls department costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
5-7 years acute care nursing experience
3-5 years Cath Lab nursing experience required
2-3 years supervisory/management experience required
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's must be obtained in 2 years
Master's Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field highly preferred
Certifications / Licensure:
Either registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with Current state Radiology license; or Current state Registered Nurse License (RN)
Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS); Cardiac Medical Certification (CMC); Cardiac Surgery Certification (CSC) preferred
Must be able to work under deadlines and utilize independent decision making skills in a wide variety of situations.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to manage and inspire a team.
Great opportunity for a Manager or smaller Hospital Director!!
Entry Level Account Representative | Sports Minded Candidates
Account Management - Marketing and Sales
The is a great opportunity for the entry level candidate wanting to gain experience in sales and marketing and assisting in the growth of a business.
- You bring the drive, we will teach the skills.
- Background in Sports or Team-Oriented, extracurriculars a PLUS!
- This position is ideal for someone looking to get their hands dirty, learn all facets of a growing firm and have the unlimited growth potential that only a startup can offer.
- Candidates must be organized, outgoing, and have a "big picture" mentality when it comes to campaign execution and hitting high team goals!
- Work as a team in all aspects of marketing, sales and public relations efforts
- Execute consumer focused campaigns and engage target audiences in powerful brand messages and promotions
- Become knowledgeable in all client's products and services in order to assist customers during interactions and continuously build the brand
- Interact with customers directly to facilitate marketing and sales initiatives to customers
What's in it for you:
- Training one on one and coaching in group sessions
- Daily and weekly recognition opportunities
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Contemporary and upbeat environment
- Training on team building; creating an identity and hitting goals as a group
- Hands on training with management and top performers
- Experience in Event Planning, Philanthropy, Public Speaking, and Social Media
- Travel Opportunities for conferences, business trips, and company vacation!
- We have been to Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Boise, Raleigh, Nashville, Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Atlanta just this year
Now What Do You Need To Start?!?
✓Sense of Humor, Outgoing Personality and Team Player A MUST
✓ Bachelor's Degree Required; Preference to Business, Sales, Marketing, Entrepreneur, and Communication majors
✓ PASSION is 100% necessary. You bring the drive, we will teach the skills
✓Must be able to take personal accountability and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
✓ Athletic background a plus; ability to work in a competitive team required!
If you are looking to learn and gain experience in the following areas of business apply now: marketing, sales, entry level business management, entrepreneurship, brand marketing, sales account management, sales campaign management, social media marketing, marketing communications, sales presentations, public speaking
We have an award winning training program set up to teach our team everything they need to be successful! We have plans for four additional expansions this year and want to continue on that path of growth.
Come join us!
A+ rating with BBB and Voted in the Top Workplaces in 2015!
Automotive Mechanic Technicians
Grismer Tire Company (All Columbus location) has immediate opportunities for Automotive Technicians with all experience levels. If you enjoy working in a fast paced high car count center, then bring your tools and start a new career with Grismer!
If you are highly motivated, dependable, and reliable and have a desire to make things happen, we have a fantastic opportunity for you in the following positions:
Automotive Technician in Training:
- 1+ years of automotive experience in problem solving and vehicle repair to specifications.
Automotive Technician – Mid Level:
- 2+ years of strong automotive experience in problem solving and vehicle repair to specifications.
Diagnostic Technician – Sr. Level:
- 5+ years experience in automotive problem solving and repair.
- Must have strong diagnostic ability.
We offer a competitive pay program with unlimited earning potential, significant career opportunities and an excellent benefit package.
Apply within any location today!!
Grismer Tire is an EOE
We are a dynamic organization driven by highly motivated and trained employees with the goal of providing excellent customer service. We pride ourselves on building high performance teams at all locations to achieve maximum sales and service goals as well as individual growth.
Why not use your skills and dedication and let Grismer Tire Co. provide you with the opportunity and training that you need to launch your new career or provide new growth & development?
Md/Do Physician -PT
We are seeking an MD/DO PT to join our medically supervised weight management center.
Respiratory Therapist Registered- Float Pool
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
Part-time position, working 36 hours per week, Day Shift/ 7am-7pm, Benefits Eligible
Starting minimum payrate: $21.50/hr
The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for independently utilizing current respiratory care administration and monitoring practices in accordance with the physician’s order. Demonstrates competence defined (*) in Registered Respiratory Therapist responsibilities in providing age-appropriate care to patients from the age of birth to 21 years, and selected adult patients.
1. Reviews the patient chart for current respiratory care orders. Reviews other patient data (e.g., PFT’s, ABG’s, and history) to ensure appropriate planning and administration of ordered therapy.
2. Assesses the patient’s cardio-respiratory status using techniques such as inspection, auscultation, lab values and X-rays to aide in the delivery of ordered therapy.
3. Assesses and documents the effectiveness of ordered respiratory care treatments. Monitors responses to therapy using clinical parameters such as HR, RR, color, WOB, and LOC.
4. Works closely with physicians and other health care team members. Recommends alternative modes of therapy when applicable.
5. Administers IPPB, PD&P, aerosol therapy, pulse oximetry, peak flows, oxygen, humidification therapy and other airway clearance devices. Delivers medications primarily by the aerosol route. Prepares and administers surfactant therapy. Performs and analyzes arterial blood gas samples. Performs set-up, calibration, and troubleshooting of the equipment for administration of medical gases (e.g., nitric oxide, carbair, carbogen, nitrogen) for cardiopulmonary conditions as ordered by the physician. Makes recommendations for management of the patient receiving the gas. Accurately documents all therapy performed.
6. Sets up, calibrates, and troubleshoots ventilators and O2 delivery devices. Assists in the cleaning and processing of equipment.
7. Performs ventilator management in all areas. Works with volume, pressure and high frequency ventilation. Monitors ventilatory volumes, pressures, inspired gas temperatures, oxygen concentrations, the patient’s airway and the ventilator/patient interface. Advises the physician of changes in take patient status and recommends changes. Accurately documents ventilator parameters or other performed therapy.
8. Performs High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation (HFOV) management. Appropriately calibrates, checks, evaluates and troubleshoots the HFOV.
9. Utilizes peripheral monitors such as ETC02, SV02 and TCM’s.
10. Responds appropriately to all codes and traumas. Performs tasks within scope of practice (e.g., CPR, C-spine immobilization).
11. Performs ventilator transports within the hospital. If requested, may perform a transport with the transport team.
12. Responsible for the order entry and billing of services on the hospital computer system.
13. May performs arterial blood gas analyses, calibrates and maintains related equipment.
14. Assists in arrangements for home care patients to include patient/parent teaching, review of equipment, and cleaning techniques.
15. Accepts verbal orders from physicians that pertain to Respiratory Care and/or Patient Care Services policies and procedures in accordance with the verbal order policy of the Patient Care Services Department.
16. Performs work as assigned in the Emergency Department (ED). Fulfills all responsibilities related to respiratory care; performs ED-specific duties in collaboration with the ED charge nurse. May take vital signs; assist with triage; transport patients; etc.
17. Assists with nasotracheal and endotracheal intubation.
18. Provides age-appropriate basic and intermediate care to patients of all ages (neonates to adults).
19. Fulfills annual continuing education requirements for state licensure.
20. Performs other related duties as assigned.
21. Respiratory therapists are authorized to access the unit medication rooms or bedside medication drawers in order to retrieve medications they are authorized to administer.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed through the NBRC with licensure to practice in the State of Ohio by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board.
2. Associate’s degree from and AMA-accredited Respiratory Care program.
3. Must possess and maintain current CPR card, and obtain and maintain PALS certification.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills required in interactions with patients and parents, and hospital staff.
5. Ability to work under general supervision.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to demonstrate use of fine motor skills.
Applies the principles of body mechanics in lifting or moving patients and/or equipment. Must be able to independently lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to move or reposition patients of any weight or size with the assistance of another person(s) and/or equipment.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE MAJOR FUNCTION:
Works directly with customers to process furniture orders. Completes all aspects of the transaction including receiving payments and scheduling deliveries to ensure a magnificent Havertys experience.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls as needed.
- Take payments over the counter.
- Balance transmittals/prepare bank deposits.
- Handle sales after completion by salesperson, including accepting payment on cash sales and down payments on charges. Get appropriate signatures on contracts and revolving charge agreements.
- Take complaints and write up customer service reports.
- Perform the daily pre-call activities for the store.
- Balance cash drawer every morning and evening.
- Complete designated computer reports assigned as needed.
- File customer tickets.
- Communicate with Havertys Credit Services for any A/R change.
- Maintain security on all money-related areas.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum one year experience in office environment with Microsoft Office experience required.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Need to have strong math skills.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Retail Sales, Secretary, Administrative, Retail
Data Entry Operator
Local Financial Institution in need of experienced Data Entry Operators / Local County Organization in need of Data Entry Operators
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Monday - Friday
1st and 2nd shifts available
Temp-to-Hire for the right fit
For details, please call Acloche at 614-824-3727
Location: Mason, OH
Seeking an experienced embryologist to join one of the most respected and visible practices in the area! Competitive salary and benefits, and brand new facility.
- Isolation of oocytes
- Culturing of embryos
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection
- Proficiency in micromanipulation
- Embryo biopsying
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Cryopreservation a sperm
- Day-to-day andrology and embryo lab duties
- Able to certify andrology and embryology labs with the appropriate documentation and organizations
- ELD certification or HCLD certification
- At least two years of in vitro lab experience
- Preferably masters or PhD degree
- Independent worker
- Meticulous record keeping
- Strong detailed work habits
- Team player
- Able to communicate comfortably and effectively with patients
Do you love building relationships?
Are you looking for a professional, long-term career where you can help grow a business AND provide opportunity to your community?
We are a growing business that is expanding into multiple markets this year. We are looking for an Intern Recruiter to help manage our growth as expand in new markets. This is the most important part of our business!
As the business grows so does your opportunity for advancement, responsibilities, and paycheck. We are seeking someone who is looking for a long-term career not just a job.
· Recruiting: Help grow our business by learning to recruit the top talent for our other available positions. If our business is going to be successful and sustaining we need the best of the best working for us. We need you to help attract this talent.
· Screen resumes, contact candidates, schedule interviews, update paperwork
· Help with day to day office activities (basic data entry, greet guests, administrative tasks)
· Love communicating and meeting with people all day (in person and on the phone)
· Excellent at multitasking
· Detail oriented
· Takes pride in their work & delivers results
· Represent company with integrity and with a professional image
· Have a “Make It Happen” mentality (Be proactive in problem-solving with no direction)
· Innovator – must find ways to improve processes and help us evolve as we grow
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!