Franklinton Job Description Sample
Client Services Representative
Seeking entry-level candidates for a customer service, relationship building openings with a large, Fortune 100 insurance firm located in Columbus, OH!
- Candidates should have an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree completed.
- Candidates with previous financial and/or insurance experience highly preferred.
- Candidates with customer service experience in fields such as hospitality, restaurant, retail, etc. highly preferred.
- Experience and comfort speaking with clients and customers over the phone.
- Ability to work in multiple internal systems and databases.
- Experience in data entry and processing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Omnex Group Inc, Important International Money Transfer Company seeking for Sales representatives in the Ohio area.
Great commission structure and salary base
Omnex Group is a rapidly growing provider of electronic money transfer services, with
our network serving over 150 countries in 40,000 locations. This position is responsible for the successful
distribution of the Giromex brand, under Omnex Group. You will have the opportunity to
build and shape your own team as the business continues to grow."
Highly sales motivated person
Bilingual – Spanish and English
Flexibility to travel as per requirements
Use of own car for travel in Ohio and surrounding areas
1 year experience working within field sales
Please email your resume to email@example.com by December 4th. Interviews will be held on Wednesday, December 6th at the Hyatt Regency (Columbus).
Back Office Supervisor
The back office supervisor contributes to the company mission by supervising medical assistants at various LLCHC sites and by their oversight of the training and onboarding programs for these new employees as well as ongoing training and competency evaluations. This position works in collaboration with the back office manager, COO, front and back office staff, providers, director of human resources, and other supervisors in developing and implementing clinical training appropriate for the needs of internal customers relative to patient care. Key to this position is ensuring employee, physician, and patient satisfaction through ongoing open communication and an effective training program.
· Certified Medical Assistant with minimum of two years MA clinical experience.
· Current BLS certification.
· Two years medical office experience preferred.
· Proficient in verbal and written communication skills, English and Spanish.
· Computer experience (Next Gen. preferred)
· Must have strong customer service skills.
· Must have strong team orientation.
· Candidates must be extremely reliable, punctual and very well organized.
· Typing at least 35 wpm.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Ability to handle numerous task simultaneously, and work in a busy environment.
· Good follow-up skill, and able to function under pressure.
· Able to promote and provide the means for a working team relationship within front office and other departments.
· Flexible, throughness, dependability and attention to detail.
· Flexible hours (evenings and weekends required).
· Supervising experience preferred.
Clean College Dorms!!
COLLEGE JANITORIAL JOBS!
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd SHIFT AVAILABLE!
• Help clean out dorm rooms & get the
• dormitories in good shape for
• students, then year round general housekeeping!
• Any General Labor exp will qualify you
• Lifting is up to 45 lbs
• GREAT CHANCE TO GET HIRED!
• Call us to get started
• IMMEDIATE HIRE!
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY IN PERSON-NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
BRING 2 FORMS OF ID!!! 1245 Sunbury Rd., Westerville, OH 43081
Program Manager Ii-Cath Lab
The Program Manager of the Cardiac Cath Lab is part of the hospital administrative team and assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of patient care services for the Cath Lab areas, including but not limited to patients in Intensive Care Units, Cardiac Care Units or ICU, CCU or Cardiac Catheterization Lab until they are discharged.
Develops, implements, and evaluates methods to ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining patient care standards.
Leads in the development and implementation of goals, budgets, policies, procedures, and priorities relating to the area(s) of responsibility.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's mission, vision, values, policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
Appraises job performance; recognizes, rewards, and/or disciplines employees as appropriate.
Consults with nurse managers and medical staff to ensure patient needs are met.
Formulates budget based on appropriate workload indicators and anticipated revenues.
Monitors and controls department costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
5-7 years acute care nursing experience
3-5 years Cath Lab nursing experience required
2-3 years supervisory/management experience required
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's must be obtained in 2 years
Master's Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field highly preferred
Certifications / Licensure:
Either registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with Current state Radiology license; or Current state Registered Nurse License (RN)
Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS); Cardiac Medical Certification (CMC); Cardiac Surgery Certification (CSC) preferred
Must be able to work under deadlines and utilize independent decision making skills in a wide variety of situations.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to manage and inspire a team.
Great opportunity for a Manager or smaller Hospital Director!!
Truck Driver Class A
MS Expediting LLC is looking to hire WORLD CLASS DRIVERS!!!
Not just class A drivers but career focused Class A drivers.
Looking for professional drivers to work for our company. We operate late model Freightliner Cascadia Evolution tractors. Our fleet is governed at 75 mph and our trucks have Auto and 13-speed transmissions.
- You must have a clean background with no felonies and a clean driving record.
- Fresh graduates of trucking schools are welcome as second seat drivers and first seat drivers must have 9 months of verifiable experience.
Our drivers are averaging 1200 to 1700 per week and average three weeks out and one week at home. Solo and team positions are available. 99% No touch freight and 24-hour operational support available. We are driver friendly and operate like a family. People and safety first. Call Kim at 4179555061
Our specialties are providing private carriage of high value, confidential and special handling required time definite shipping services.We do not use brokered transportation. We operate our own trucks and serve all 48 states and Canada. Our integrated services give us full visibility and control of your shipments from the time of pick up through final delivery.
RN Home Health (Marion) - 952684
Award Winning Care
Our Employer family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and Employer values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
According to department policies and nursing care stan¬dards, provides professional nursing care services to patients in the home. In doing so, demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care. Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care provided to assigned patients. The following are general characteristics of this job, although duties may vary.
Additional Job Information
Shift 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Scheduled Hours Per Week
Equal Employment Opportunity
• Employer is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
Sales Representative (Agriculture/Horticulture)
Position: Technical Sales & Service Representative
Compensation: Salaried position (overtime exempt)
Territory: Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic, USA
Reports to: Account Manager/Supervisor & Regional Sales Manager
Koppert Biological Systems contributes to better health of people and the planet. We provide an integrated system of specialist knowledge and natural, safe solutions that improves crop health, resilience and production. We are a market leader in biological crop protection and natural pollination. Development and production of state-of-the-art biological systems for crop protection and pollination is our core business.
Work with us and you’ll get:
- A robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, generous PTO, company vehicle, cell phone and laptop.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative leader in biological pest control and pollination.
- A unique company culture that partners with nature to make agriculture healthier, safer and more productive.
Role includes but is not limited to:
- Sales and service of our pollination product line (bumblebees), with future work in biological control and microbiological product lines. This will be accomplished by:
- Expanding the outdoor pollination market in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic Region while promoting Koppert’s QUAD™ pollination units in the cucurbits market. Additional development opportunities are present in blueberry, cranberry, and fruit-trees.
- Following-up on current pollination programs with Koppert QUAD™ customers and expansion of the current market.
- Analyzing and developing optimal pollination programs for Koppert’s clients and expanding the use of Koppert products as the first line of defense in crop protection.
- Participating in trade shows, exhibitions, growers’ meetings, seminars and working with Extension offices to reinforce our lead generation, networking and brand awareness efforts.
- Building and managing customer relationships to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Developing markets in the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic Region for outdoor biological control and microbiological product lines in outdoor crops.
- Specific duties in other parts of the Mid-West/Mid-Atlantic Region coordinated by the Sales Manager.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years experience in agriculture or horticulture sales
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with autonomy and willing to travel intensively on business (50% or more)
- Ability to negotiate, mediate and resolve conflicts.
- Strong listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Base (CRM).
- Ability to prioritize projects but remain flexible to make things happen.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Farming experience with cucurbits, blueberry, cranberry, soft fruit trees a plus.
- Strong focus on teamwork.
- IPM or CCA certification.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US. For immediate consideration, please Apply Now with a cover letter and resume.
Koppert Biological Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Koppert has more than 25 subsidiaries around the world with presence in all continents. We are proud of our position as market leader in this field and of being an international player in the biological and technological sector.
Koppert Biological Systems contributes to better health of people and the planet. In partnership with nature, we make agriculture healthier, safer and more productive. We provide an integrated system of specialist knowledge and natural, safe solutions that improves crop health, resilience and production.
Class A CDL Team Drivers
We at Osborn Transportation are looking to hire team drivers to split 54 CPM. This lane averages 7000 miles weekly with the possiblity of 8400 miles if the lane runs on Saturday. The drivers will be home every Sunday. The team will gross $1890 weekly and up to $2268 if the route runs Saturday.
The primary function of the Sales Leader will be to assist the Regional Director in the day to day operation of the region. This is a producing manager position. The person selected for this role must be a proven leader and producer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for recruiting and training new members of their team as needed to fill vacancies on their team
Attend meetings and participate in conference calls as required by Regional Director
Paid in-class training and paid field training
Competitive compensation with virtually unlimited income potential
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits when qualified
401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching and stock purchase plan
Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!