Franksville Job Description Sample
Cnas - Weekly Pay - Kenosha/Racine Area
Location: Kenosha, WI | Racine, WI filling positions across Mt. Pleasant, Burlington, Salem, Waterford, Pleasant Prairie, Caledonia, and more!
Join a leader in the home health care industry that provides nursing oversight on each and every case - no matter how small.
What's in it for you:
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Flexible shifts
- Weekend opportunities
- Private home environment
- Free continuing education
- Referral Bonuses
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements include:
- CNA License
- 1 year experience
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
Swiss CNC Screw Machine Set Up - Direct Hire
Our client company, who is one of the top tool and machine part manufacturers in the Midwest with more than 60+ years of experience, is looking to add a Swiss CNC Machine Set up to their team! The right candidate for this position must have at least 2+ years experience in a like or similar role and should also know how to touch off tools, change tools, make offsets, as well as read G code. This position is going to be either on 2nd or 3rd shift, with a starting pay of $16-$18 per hour based on the candidate. This Direct Hire Opportunity is with a growing company that is ready to move to the next level, so apply today as this will fill fast. We look forward to working with you.
Direct Sales Representative / Marketing Coordinator
Are you a confident and outgoing person who just loves interacting with new people and learning new things? If you are, we would love to speak with you about joining our team at NSR Business Solutions.
We are looking for an energetic, tenacious outbound professional to help generate leads for our outside sales team via phone and email techniques. This individual will also assist with our inbound lead generation campaigns.
This is a full-time position in our office with the opportunity to move into outside sales or marketing. Our team will provide the tools and training you need to be successful.
We’ll expect you to:
- Call target companies to identify the executive responsible for Information Technology
- Call those executives to discover their needs and requirements
- Set up appointments for our sales team with qualified executives
- Follow-up to confirm the appointments prior to the meeting
- Keep records of calls and update customer information in the company CRM system
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for calls made and appointments set
We’d like you to:
- Bring Energy and Fun to work with you each day!
- Share it abundantly with your colleagues and clients as we work together to grow
- Invite us to help you be the best you can be!
Successful candidates will:
- Have a demonstrated track record of success and confidence your successes will continue with us
- Have passion and drive and an unbelievable work ethic
- Be honest and proactive in your communications with customers and staff
- Be able to quickly establish rapport and gain trust of others
- You don’t have to be a technologist, but you do have to be willing to learn about new technology quickly.
Based in Racine, Wisconsin, NSR Business Solutions provides comprehensive technology solutions and Outsourced IT to small and medium-size businesses.
Why become One of Us?
- Gain experience on a wide variety of new technologies,
- While helping improve businesses in southeastern Wisconsin,
- In a laid back atmosphere (jeans, t-shirts and cool kicks at the office),
- With a team of very talented individuals,
- Who have a fridge full of beverages (ahem),
- And an awesome gaming center (ping pong, pinball, pop-a-shot, and more)!
We offer a challenging and fun workplace where you will have an opportunity to learn through doing. We work with the latest software and cloud offerings from Microsoft and Amazon and hardware offerings from Lenovo, Cisco, and WatchGuard.
We provide our employees the best tools for the job and invest in our infrastructure. We offer competitive salary and paid leave, health, life and dental insurance, an employee purchase program, and a 401k. We have been in business for 17 years and we are growing like crazy!
LTI Services is recruiting Assemblers for our growing client located in Mount Pleasant, WI!
Assembles computer units per SOP; able to stand for 8 hour shift; lift 50+ lbs. work flexible schedules, cross-train and perform multiple functions; 10:30am to 6:30pm.
previous work experience a plus.
Good hand dexterity
Attention to detail
Pass a drug screen/background screen
like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LTIServices/
Join Our Endocrinology Practice
Exceptional opportunity in an exceptional community conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago!
- Join another Endocrinology partner in a busy, well-established practice with proven demand for Endocrine services
- 100% Endocrinology practice; primarily OP which provides a wonderful work/life balance
- Fully equipped space with insulin pumps and osteoporosis therapy in clinic
- Diabetic educators and nutritionists on site
- Up to $180,000 in student loan forgiveness is offered
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
SLP - Speech Language Pathologist In Racine - Racine, WI
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a SNF UNIT, near Racine - Racine, WI. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Speech Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintain patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license as a Speech Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Retail Sales Associate | Full Time / Part Time / & Seasonal Positions
Moving Forward Marketing is opening a new office in Kenosha & NOW HIRING for Retail Sales Associates!
Full Time / Part Time / Seasonal / Student Schedules Available
Retail Sales Associate Job Duties:
• Work in one of our retail locations to assist customers face-to-face
• Answer questions regarding customer billing
• Sign-up new clients and set installation dates for new services
• Resolve customer complaints
• Troubleshoot technical/equipment issues
What We're Looking for in an Applicant:
• Self-motivated & positive mindset
• Student mentality & willingness to learn
• Desire to grow within our company from an entry-level position
• Customer service, retail, or sales backgrounds preferred, but not required
• Keyholder/leadership experience preferred, but not required
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from consumer electronics to the biggest name in satellite TV services. We feel we can complement their niche with a superior marketing and sales team to keep them busy doing what they do best.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Delivery Driver And Inshop Employee
Jimmy John's in Mount Pleasant located at 5502 Washington Ave Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
Jimmy John's in Racine located at 141 Main St. Racine. WI 53403
Are currently hiring for inshop and delivery drivers!
Inshop responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fast, Friendly customer service
- Keeping the store clean at all times
- Being knowledgeable on our menu to help customers in person and on the phone
- Building sandwiches to the Freaky-Fast Standard
Driver Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeping a clean driving record
- Keeping valid insurance on your vehicle at all times
- Fast Friendly customer service from our door to the customer's door
- Obeying all Traffic laws while at work
- Minor Cleaning while in the store
We hire Inshops at 15 years old. We hire Delivery Drivers Starting at 19 years old pending they pass a background check. All are welcome to apply!
Please feel free to apply at our hiring site: my.peoplematter.com/jimmyjohns/hire
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!