Franksville Job Description Sample
Back of House Director-
Qualities- Extreme cleanliness, surprisingly fast, executes all Chick-fil-A requirements regarding food quality, continuous improvement. Must be a patient, teacher, learner, mentor, focused on guests, heavy accountability, follow standards, and have the ability to handle a large work load and expectations.
How to measure performance :
Health Inspection - cleanliness, temperatures etc., improvement over previous quarters.ROE- Product ScoreROE- Production Environment Score
CEM- Taste of Food, Temp. of food
Holding team members accountable - high standards.Speed of service ROE-scores relating to fast service, temperature and taste. Completing the cleaning and maintenance calendar each month. Equipment condition, cleanliness, working properly etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles and Responsibilities- A system for all aspects of BoH. Follow LEAN, cook less more often, thaw cabinets, unloading and organizing truck, rotating product, holding times, chicken cool down process, ordering produce, ordering truck, organizing stock, cross-contamination prevention systems, pest control systems.Cleaning and maintenance calendar, daily, weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, and annual cleaning schedule that is implemented and working properly.Expected to be a good steward of the equipment making repairs and ensuring cooking process meets requirements.Can effectively perform with excellence all areas in BoH including proper catering procedures, has passed all required test and can use the 3-step training method to coach other team members.Communicating problems effectively, sharing ideas, and taking a proactive approach to making sure operations in BoH runs smooth.
Types: Full-time, Part-timeSalary:
$13.00 to $16.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Management experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Mount Pleasant, WI?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?
Fire Alarm Technician - Direct Hire
Are you looking for a Career? Do you have 3 years or more experience with I.P. and Analog Video, Surveillance Cameras, Digital Video Recorders, Network Video Recorders, Intrusion Alarms, Fire Alarms, Access Control, Nurse Call and Copper and/or Fiber Optic Network Cabling? If so I have the position for you!!!! Our client company based in Racine is looking for dedicated, self starters that are ready to hit the ground running. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company that has proven to be successful! Must have a valid driver license with no restrictions and a clean driving record as you will be in a company vehicle. Pay is starting between $18-$28 per hour based on experience. Training is available for the right candidate that posses at least some of these skills. Please submit your resume today to join this winning team and give yourself the pay you deserve!! We look forward to working with you.
LTI Services is recruiting Assemblers for our growing client located in Mount Pleasant, WI!
Assembles computer units per SOP; able to stand for 8 hour shift; lift 50+ lbs. work flexible schedules, cross-train and perform multiple functions.
Previous work experience a plus.
Good hand dexterity
Attention to detail
Pass a drug screen/background screen
like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LTIServices/
Aerial Technician For Heavy Equipment Rentals
Career to increase the levels of customer service by performing preventive maintenance, customer repairs, and all other repairs on equipment within the area of responsibility as required in the most effective and economical way to eliminate equipment failure at the customer location. The individual will maintain and repair equipment offered by Franklin Equipment to include Aerial Lift Equipment, Customer Repairs, Dealer Pre-Delivery, including the diagnosing of complex equipment issues and troubleshooting within the compliance of all Safety/Company Policy and
- Service equipment correctly on the first attempt as required avoiding unnecessary down-time.
- Service equipment as required to ensure proper working condition when leaving the shop.
- Repair/Maintenance of customer equipment.
- Annual inspections.
- Preparing all Rental Equipment for Customer Availability.
- Dealer pre-delivery.
- New equipment preparation.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Dismantles and reassembles/ rebuilds equipment.
- Diagnoses standard mechanical equipment problems.
- Fabricate parts as needed to meet needs.
- Perform safety inspections on equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station).
- Meet all company, government, and equipment-specific safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Education and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required; some trade school or equivalent training a plus.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience with Aerial Lift equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history.
- Must own personal mechanic’s tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be flexible regarding work assignments
- Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
- Working knowledge of Construction and Agricultural equipment and safety requirements.
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Director Of Sales
Oak Park Place is hiring! This is an exciting opportunity with a growing Assisted Living and Memory Care Center. As a smaller company, we cater to our resident’s needs, and take pride in providing an employee friendly work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
· Facilitate the development of the annual organizational marketing and sales plan
· Ensure availability and effective use of planning and marketing information to identify business opportunities
· Foster customer relationships
· Plan and implement all public relations programs
· Previous commission sales experience
· College degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive benefit package - health, dental and vision
· Company-paid LTD, AD&D and life insurance
· Great vacation package
Enjoy the perks of being a team member in an environment that treasures the many gifts and talents of our residents and staff!
To learn more about Oak Park Place or view our current openings visit our website at: www.oakparkplace.com.
Badger Meter is a leading innovator, manufacturer and marketer of flow measurement and control products, serving water and gas utilities, municipalities and industrial customers worldwide. In addition to water utilities, Badger Meter serves a wide range of industrial and commercial markets including energy and petroleum; food and beverage; pharmaceutical; chemical; HVAC; process; wastewater; aerospace and automotive.
This position serves as an Agent for the company in the purchase of raw materials, finished components, MRO supplies, tools and/or services, along with analyzing and scheduling purchased materials to meet manufacturing and inventory plans for the company as required to fulfill customer on-time delivery requirements. Researches and recommends new/potential suppliers, parts and services with emphasis on cost reduction.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers for material required by Company to meet customer requirements. Develops and cultivates good business relations with current and potential suppliers, negotiating price, terms and conditions of purchase and delivery. Effectively engages in problem resolution on such items as defective purchases, invoice problems, order changes and cancellations, etc. Develops on-going continuous improvement programs with major suppliers; major emphasis being cost reduction and quality improvement. Monitors and evaluates supplier performance and implements corrective action as necessary to meet Company quality and performance requirements.
- Analyzes and schedules material purchases utilizing Advanced Planning Systems (APS) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems. Analyzes material availability, reviews and sets planning parameters and issues purchase orders as necessary to meet production requirements at optimum inventory levels for assigned commodities. Position requires the understanding of production and inventory control and forecasting procedures.
- Plans and executes sourcing strategies for products and services in conjunction with cross-functional project teams. Evaluates and analyzes supplier quotations to determine best overall value and recommends suppliers for developments of new or improvements to existing products to the Project Teams.
- Researches, recommends and selects qualified suppliers to meet Company requirements. Promotes company’s ISO quality requirements to suppliers and insures compliance to standards for material purchases. The ability to read blue prints and decipher drawing and process specifications is required.
- Establishes cost standards and accounts for variance to standard. Prepares pertinent reports as required advising Management of developments affecting economic changes that could impact Company performance, such as commodity market conditions, supplier capacity and delivery abilities to determine risks to present and future material availability.
- Researches, formulates and recommends changes in Company purchasing policy for approval of the Purchasing Manager.
- Additional projects, tasks, and/or assignments as assigned.
Experience & Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Industrial Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management
- Strong computer skills-Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Prior experience reading blue prints
- International Supply Management (ISM) certification preferred
- American Production Inventory Control Society (APICS) preferred
Badger Meter employees enjoy the ability to be self-directed, influence the direction of their departments and can have visibility with company leadership. For more than 110 years, Badger Meter has provided strong, stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the opportunity to build long, successful careers
Competitive benefit package including insurance, 401K, and wellness program. Opportunities for community outreach programs with employer match, sponsored self-enrichment activities (walks, runs, bike rides), scholarship program for employee dependents and grandchildren
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Retail Sales Associate | Full Time / Part Time
Moving Forward Marketing is opening a new office in Kenosha & NOW HIRING for Retail Sales Associates!
Full Time / Part Time / Student Schedules Available
Retail Sales Associate Job Duties:
• Work in one of our retail locations to assist customers face-to-face
• Answer questions regarding customer billing
• Sign-up new clients and set installation dates for new services
• Resolve customer complaints
• Troubleshoot technical/equipment issues
What We're Looking for in an Applicant:
• Self-motivated & positive mindset
• Student mentality & willingness to learn
• Desire to grow within our company from an entry-level position
• Customer service, retail, or sales backgrounds preferred, but not required
• Keyholder/leadership experience preferred, but not required
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from consumer electronics to the biggest name in satellite TV services. We feel we can complement their niche with a superior marketing and sales team to keep them busy doing what they do best.
You may reach us at 262-995-3077 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Art Instructor -Racine, WI
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Express employment Professionals is in search of a 1st shift Installer for window treatments within the Racine and Kenosha area.
- Install blinds, shades, shutters, draperies and other window treatments.
- Perform window covering repairs.
- Process customer payments.
- Maintain proper installation paperwork.
- Clean customer premises of any installation debris, dust, etc.
- Use simple computer programs (email, dropbox, etc.)
Skills, Abilities, and/or Experience that make a successful candidate:
- Self-directed and able to work independently and work as a valuable team member.
- Experience with various hand/power tools and drills.
- Must have math skills and ability to read measuring tools.
- Friendly, courteous, and pleasant with diversity of customers.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Telephone, written and verbal communication.
- Current and valid driver''s license.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and can climb up and down ladders.
- High school diploma or equivalent completed education level.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!