Frazer Job Description Sample
L&D Nurse Manager Open To Charge RN
Seeking an experienced L&D Nurse Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent management or charge experience working in an L&D.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation.
Possible sign-on and relocation bonus. This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Glass Laboratory Chemist
Grinding and performing sample prep of raw materials. Perform various tests including wet chemistry, ICP, AA and XRF
BS Chemistry with 1-2 years' experience preferred Please send resumes to for immediate consideration.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Regional And OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Customer Base
Regional and OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Dedicated Customer Base
Regional and OTR Class A Drivers $58k to $70k/yr
New pay package: Min loaded pay of .48 CPM!!!
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate! LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
Above average weekly pay ($1200 - $1500+)
$1200.00 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 12 weeks starting 2nd week
Assigned late model equipment (APUs Inverters Refrigerators)
Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
OTR driver are home every 10 to 14 days (out longer if you choose)
Dedicated customer base
Family owned and operated company
Paid orientation and tanker training
Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
No Hazmat needed
Most drivers take their trucks home
$75.00 border crossing pay (for drivers that are qualified to cross)
A little about us
- LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. It operates about 90 trucks out of their Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA terminals combined. It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
401k, Profit sharing
6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Days
Class A CDL and 12 months of tractor trailer experience required.
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
To submit your application, please click "Apply Now", or call 855.525.2855.
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies for all products and services purchased.
Maintain a positive, productive and mutually respectful partnership with all vendors.
Manage inventory in multiple locations.
Negotiate and manage domestic and international shipping.
Coordinate purchase strategy and timing with sales and management team
Constantly monitor pricing for discounts and opportunities to reduce costs.
Maintain alternative sourcing for best pricing and unanticipated supply disruptions.
Conduct business reviews to ensure vendor performance and compliance with purchasing terms both from a financial and QA perspective and that suppliers are meeting lead times and service levels.
Responsible for returns process and implementing corrective actions with vendors.
Creating and providing weekly KPI reports to management.
Manage surplus and obsolete inventory.
Minimum 2 years as Purchasing Supervisor/Manager
Proficiency with Excel including pivot tables
Excellent communication and negotiating skills
Excellent analytical skills, understanding of company financials.
High degree of urgency, reliability and accuracy in work
Flexible, Resilient and Adaptive mindset to succeed in small business environment
This immediate opening for a Purchasing Manager offers a unique opportunity to get involved with a small but established and dynamic company in one of the best industries around. The Pet Industry is known for friendly people, fun products and recession-proof growth.
Director For Before/After School Programs
Warwick Child Care Center, Inc currently has an opening for a full time Director to manage two school based programs in Malvern, Pa . In partnership with the Great Valley School District, Warwick Child Care offers care to Kindergarten and elementary children at the following times: before school, after school, delayed openings, early dismissal days and all day care for school closing dates and a full day summer camp program. This service is offered in a classroom located at each of the four Great Valley School District Elementary Schools. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and knowledgeable individual to join our team to fill this rewarding position. Are you able to provide a nurturing environment, create relationships with children, mentor and encourage your staff, as well as support the families? EOE
The Director is responsible for providing leadership in the day to day operations of the program including:
1. Educational planning and implementation
2. Accounting, payroll, attendance
3. Fostering family partnerships
4. Supervision and mentoring of employees
5. Ongoing monitoring and self-assessment of program
6. Office in Administration Building in Exton
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Thorough and organized with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment.
3. Knowledge of Keystone Star 4 standards.
4. Willingness to earn CDL driver's license to drive mini school bus on field trip days.
The position requires:
BS Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Degree in Education with 30 ECE credits.
Full Benefits package provided with competitive salary
Health Insurance including Prescription, Dental and Vision
Paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick days
Pension Plan with Company Match
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Life Insurance
Tuition reimbursement through Teach Scholarship and Rising Stars
Administrative Support Assistant – Scheduling Department
Maintain a successful relationship between IMX and medical providers through schedule management and location coordination.
Maintain current credentials of existing provider network.
Add staffing support to the department.
Cashier Part Time Customer Service
Our Employer cashiers make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully bagging items, and accurately completing monetary transactions. You'll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Employer customers!
People (Who We Are)
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for development
- Comply with Employer Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure efficient department operations
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Employer
- Properly bag items to ensure products arrive at their destination in the condition they left the store
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked work space
- Efficiently and accurately scan items, process payments and provide accurate change
- Execute Front End initiatives and programs with high standards
- Work includes repetitive hand and arm movements, lifting, standing for up to 4 hours without a break, occasional bending, frequent reaching, moving and lifting, along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment. The average weight range of items lifted is 5-12 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 40 pounds occasionally. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction).
Customer (What We Believe)
Results (What We Measure)
Employment at Employer may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Experience operating a cash register
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!