Frederick Job Description Sample
Licensed Sales Professional
Seeking an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for an exciting career with a local small business that has the backing as well as support of a well-established brand that people have grown to recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers to protect their homes, cars, retirement incomes, and quality of life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Bilingual is a plus
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Care - Frederick, MD
Comfort Keepers Caregivers provide loving, experienced care and support when families can't be there.
From nutritional meal preparation and grooming, to light housekeeping, companionship and transportation. Comfort Keepers help make our clients' lives better, safer, and more enjoyable. This is not "just a job" but the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.
We offer flexible scheduling in a variety of locations throughout the Frederick Maryland area. We strive to offer shifts near you when possible.
These positions may require certification. However, experience is a plus.
Transportation to and from appointments or shopping;
Assist with meal preparation, dressing, and medication reminders;
Assisting with bathing, grooming and toileting;
Engage clients in daily activities
Ability to fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality;
Ability to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds;
Successful completion of Comfort Keepers training and orientation program required;
Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background checks;
Successful complete of any state or federal mandated training;
Driver's License and proof of current auto insurance.
Labor/Mold And Asbestos Technician
Applied Restoration Group: Positions available Labor/Mold and Asbestos Technician, will train, Drywall and light Carpentry a plus, good Driver's License and pass drug testing. $12-$18.
Location Manager & Cast Members - Francis Scott Key Mall
WorldWide Photography – Now Hiring Seasonal Staff!
Go to: www.work4iconic.comand complete your application today
What could be more exciting than delivering the magic of Christmas to children and families! We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills to fill Management positions -- AND creative, high energy, people with strong customer service skills to fill Cast Member positions in your area!
As a Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
· Hire, train and develop great talent
· Grow sales
· Operate within a budget
· Maintain daily operations on the photo set including, but not limited to: sales reconciliation and deposits, scheduling, payroll, and customer satisfaction
As a Cast Member your duties would include but are not limited to:
· Capture and sell bright and warm Christmas memories.
· Grow sales.
· Provide excellent customer service.
We are dedicated to bringing a happy and bright Christmas experience to all of our guests. If you like to laugh while you work, entertain children, and help capture adorable images of guests with Santa, we would love to have you on our team!
Qualified applicants must:
· Pass applicable screening requirements including criminal background check, national sex offender search and drug screen (if required by mall location)
· Have previous retail experience
· Have reliable transportation
· Be able to assist with equipment/supply arrival and set up
· Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. - set-up/breakdown of equipment & help children onto Santa’s lap
· Stand for extended periods of time - operate equipment and assist guests
· Attend essential training sessions
· Wear professional black pants and comfortable closed-toe shoes
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for WorldWide Photography seasonal employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other locations may be different.
Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc.
• Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope
• Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor
• Learn new manufacturing processes
• Must have experience in microelectronic assembly that includes surface-mount technology, hand soldering and ribbon/wire bonding of electronic components under a microscope
• Must have working knowledge of bonders and welders
• Position requires detail and precise assembly requiring dexterity in handling small tools and parts
• Ability to read assembly prints and component lists is required
• Education: High School Diploma or GED minimum
• Experience: 1 - 5 years preferred
Manufacturing Technician (3Rd Shift) Position Available
I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm seeking to fill a Manufacturing Technician position for a prominent clientof ours. This position is working in Frederick, MD- Details for the position is as follows:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must demonstrate ability to properly operate equipment, perform equipment set-up/change-over/cleanups, assist in preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Performs responsibilities ensuring compliance with Newark Site standards, policies, and SOP’s, as well as performing job responsibilities in compliance with company Safety, Health & Environment standards.
- To include: following and properly completing all activities while in compliance with GMP policies, safety requirements, and ensuring required documentation
- Works with Process Facilitators and other Operators/Mechanics/Technicians to identify and implement opportunities for improvements in equipment/production efficiencies.
- Supports new equipment start-up and quickly learns new systems, equipment and procedures. Supports the development/validation of new products/procedures.
- Must be flexible in responding to changes to equipment/production assignments.
- Must be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and work in a team environment, with other operators, mechanics, technicians, supervision and project management with the goal of completing planned production
- Working THIRD SHIFT
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with your resume attached
Part-time commercial sales position available. Need motivated person to go out to businesses in the area to generate commercial sales. Sales experience not necessary.
Claims Customer Service Representative
We currently have an opportunity for a large healthcare services provider located in the Frederick MD area. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need qualified Claims Customer Service Representative Candidates to help the business continue to grow! Please take a look at the qualifications below and if interested please contact me immediately at .
- Documents and communicates investigation outcome of Medicare and Commercial primacy based upon Coordination of Benefit Rules and departmental procedures. Updates eligibility system/ database with outcome of primacy investigation
- Performs basic and specialty workflow and administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Collaborates with others to identify and solve moderate problems and create procedures that promote efficiency and quality
- Initiates telephone calls to members, providers and other insurance companies to gather COB data and receives and respond to incoming telephone inquiries
- Meets productivity, quality and timeliness goals
Pay: $15 Per Hour
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am to 4:30pm These are training hours as well which will take about 4 weeks
Must have qualifications/experience:
High School Diploma and 2 years work experience
- Good Computer skills and intermediate proficiency working in a windows environment, Microsoft office, typing, phone customer service
- Excellent written, analytical and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a production environment and meet/exceed productivity, quality and timeliness goals
- Team player; works effectively with others. Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- 1-2 years US Healthcare and/or COB experience, preferred
Must be able to commit to contract to hire, and remain available through the duration of the contract assignment
Will be required to complete a full criminal history background check upon a formal job offer.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
New Homes Part Time Sales Assistant
We've Got the Ideal Job!!!
Miller and Smith is seeking energetic candidates with excellent people and communication skills to serve as a part-time Sales Assistant at one of our locations: Frederick Co./ Aspen North. Must be flexible and
available to work Saturday/Sunday and Wednesday, Thursday. Weekends are a MUST! $14.00 per hour.
Equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/veteran.
Insurance Sales - Property And Casualty
• Hiring Insurance Sales Professionals for my Allstate Agency located in Frederick, MD area.
• Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at my Allstate agency may be your answer!
• This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the ...community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
• As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
• Be a team player to help grow the agency
• Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
• Be organized and efficient
• Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
• Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
• Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
• Confident self-starter who works well independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
• Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
• Sales experience is a plus
• Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
• Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
• Bilingual candidates welcome
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!