Fresh Work Inspector Job Description Sample
Quality Control Inspector 1St Shift Start Work Immediatley
Must ensure parts are quality control inspected to ensure continuous improvement Must be able to stand and/or walk on a frequent basis Visually inspect parts No experience required ind13 MON Requirements :
Quality Inspector – Alternate Work Week
Quality Inspector – Alternate Work Week Country: United States Work Location:
Cromwell State: Connecticut Advertising End Date: 31 Mar 2018 Job Type: Regular About The Opportunity Help An Innovative, Growing, & Fast-paced Organization by Joining Our Team!
GKN Aerospace is a global first tier supplier of airframe and engine structures, components, assemblies and transparencies to a wide range of aircraft and engine prime contractors and other first tier suppliers. We operate in three main product areas: aerostructures, engine components/sub-systems, and special products. We are over 11,500 employees strong with 32 locations in 9 different countries.
GKN Aerospace Cromwell was established in 2003. Our site specializes in the design and manufacture of composite assemblies for both military and commercial applications using innovative and cutting edge technologies. Role Purpose Responsible for safe day-to-day activities required to inspect the company's products and processes.
Work independently or as a team member, under the supervision of cognizant authority in the daily execution of tasks necessary to meet quality and scheduled goals of the company. Key Responsibilities
Perform routine and complex inspection and quality activities involved in the manufacture and development of products and processes, dimensional layout inspection and 'first article' verification; * Provide technical input in areas that involve process inspection methods and acceptance criteria to Engineering, Purchasing and Manufacturing; * Collect data for SPC applications; * Learn and develop hands-on proficiency with composite inspection processes utilized by the company; * Perform inspection activities involved in the manufacturing of products and processes; * Follow written and verbal instructions, engineering drawings or sketches; * Participate in the operation of and compliance with all safety, hazardous material handling and disposal requirements in accordance with government regulations and company procedures; * Perform Process and product audits; * Prepare inspection reports, document observations such as non-conformances; * Communicate ideas, problems and suggestions to supervisory authority; * Maintain a clean work environment (including assigned storage and cleaning duties) in full compliance with all internal, customer and government regulations; * Comply with Human Resources policies in a manner that is fair and equitable for all employees while ensuring optimum productivity and resource utilization and a safe workplace; * Fully comply with the Company "Policy Statement on Contracting with the United States Government" in all areas of responsibility involving direct and indirect contracting with the government including ensuring any subordinate staff is aware of the Company policy and their individual responsibility and accountability for complying with this procedure; * Perform other assignments and tasks as directed; Qualification & Skills Education High School, GED or technical school graduate Essential
MUST BE U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident. * A minimum of 1 year of experience in hands-on operational quality; * Ability to read and follow detailed instructions; * Willing and able to perform a wide range of physical activities, some requiring fine manual dexterity; * Ability to communicate job problems to a supervisor; * Ability to recognize discrepancies on materials or processes; * Ability to work from sketches and use simple measuring instruments such as tape measures, micrometers and vernier gages; * Knowledge of arithmetic involving decimals and fractions and its application to use sketches and measuring instruments are required; * Must be willing to work as a team player as well as independently. Physical Requirements
Specific Vision abilities required; including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus with a specific requirement for corrected vision at 20/25 or better; * Must be able to work in a production environment and travel throughout the facilities and corporation to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., using proper lifting techniques. About Us GKN is a global engineering business.
We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers.
We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions:
GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 55 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers.
We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft. Diversity and Inclusion As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world. GKN is an equal opportunity employer. We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
School To Work Radiological Control Inspector LSE
Position Title School to Work Radiological Control Inspector LSE United States of America - South Carolina Aiken
Job Summary Provide support to Savannah River Remediation (SRR) as a
Student Summer Intern Limited Service Employee (LSE) on the Savannah River Site (SRS), a US Department of Energy (DOE) facility in western South Carolina. This assignment is for the
Radiological Protection Department. The intern will support administrative functions in Radiological Protection Department offices as well as being trained as Advanced Radiological Workers. In this role, they will be able to assist with minor routine surveys within the facility while gaining knowledge about inspectors’ duties.
Works from site policies, procedures, textbooks, and training curriculum. Works under the direction instructors while in the classroom (including mockup training) and from higher level RPIs, supervisors and technical leads while in the field.
Conducts contamination and radiation surveys in Controlled Areas, Radiological Buffer Areas, Airborne Radioactivity Areas, and non-controlled areas using standard survey techniques with portable contamination and radiation monitoring equipment. Conducts independent job coverage in Radiological Buffer Areas and Radioactive Material Areas.
- Note: Although Contamination Area, High Contamination Area, Airborne Radioactivity Area, and Radiation Area surveys are part of this job description. These are not considered essential functions and must be performed with defined oversight from more experienced RPIs supervisors and/or technical leads. Additional Information:
Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass the RPI entry test(s).
High School Diploma or GED.
Must be working toward one of the following at Aiken Technical College:
An Associate’s Degree or higher in Health Physics or Nuclear Technology with Radiological protection option; OR
A certificate that is equivalent to an Associate’s Degree as described above.
Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
Be able to successfully complete an initial and ongoing training and qualification program from assigned tasks, including Government Employee Training and on-the-job training.
Complete radiological protection training and receive a score of 80 or better on the classroom exam(s).
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster. NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.Job CategoryVacation Student / Internship / GraduateCountryUnited States of AmericaPosition StatusIntern / StudentRequisition/Vacancy No.178644BRQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
General Manager- Fresh Food-No Late Nights-Growth Opportunities
Looking for a great company to work for with great benefits and no late nights?
Fantastic immediate opportunity for General Manager with one of the Leading Fresh Food Brands in the Restaurant Industry! We are looking for professional Restaurateurs who want to help grow a Great Concept and grow their Careers. This exciting opportunity offers great training, great compensation & benefits, and much more! No Late Nights andFast Casual Background preferred.
Restaurant General Manager Candidates will need 2-3 years of Management Experience in their related role in Full Service Casual Dining or QSR and Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service, and the ability to Drive Profits.
If you meet the requirements as a Restaurant General Manager and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
- $55K--65K Base Salary, Plus Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Growing Company
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Fresh Start! Full Training - Hospitality/Restaurant Experience
Are you from the retail / hospitality / customer care industry? Are you ready to mix it up?
Tired of folding other people’s clothes? IS WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC YOUR PRIORITY?
JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
We want people with your personality for our event staff and have FULL TIME Positions with Full Training!!
We are looking for individuals who can assist with RUNNING AND OPERATING LOCAL PROMOTIONAL EVENTS. You definitely have to LOVE talking to people and interacting with people.
No experience? No problem! We will train the right candidate.
We're looking for 8 people to start BY NEXT WEEK!!!
CHANGE YOUR PACE AND YOUR FUTURE FOR 2017!
Please submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Looking For A Fresh Start In The New Year?
Specifically targeting the mid-Atlantic region.
Are you where you want to be? Are you where you thought you'd be? Are you just tired of the same-old, same-old?
We are a different kind of company, and have a few openings for the right people to join our team!
We are looking for team players with leadership qualities, business-owner mindsets, high integrity, coachable with a strong work ethics, and great communication skills.
Because we are very deliberate in selecting the right people, we've experienced consistent, 50-60% growth every year for the last 8 years, earning a position as one of Inc Magazine's Fastest Growing Companies in America, 2 years in a row.
If you have always wanted more control over your life, are ready to work hard to follow a formula for success, and motivated to achieve success, let's talk!
For consideration, reply back with your resume and phone number.
Position is commission only
Buyer- Pro Pacific Fresh
Are you passionate about fresh food? We are too. We are looking for a competitive procurement professional that will evaluate suppliers on the basis of the price, quality, and speed of delivery of their products and services
As the preeminent fresh food distributor in our marketplace, we will continually strive to provide our customers with exceptional products, service and value. We are driven by a passion to be the best at everything we do; our name will be synonymous with quality and service. Our company is comprised of empowered, responsible and efficient employees dedicated to the success of our customers, our company and each other.
The Buyer’s daily responsibilities are essential to the successful operation of ProPacific Fresh. This position is accountable for procurement and inventory management of assigned product categories. Buyers are accountable for achieving targeted levels of growth, profitability, service level and customer satisfaction of assigned products.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Achieve targeted revenue, unit and margin growth in assigned products.
- Continually drive costs down without sacrificing quality and challenge suppliers to earn our business, every order, every day.
- Achieve a minimum service level (fill rate) of 99.8% after substitutions.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels, balancing fill rate and inventory turns, maximizing product quality and freshness.
- Manage suppliers, ensuring adherence to pricing, quality and service levels.
- Interprets, communicates and follows purchasing procedures and policies to departments, vendors and staff for sourcing assigned products through approved suppliers.
- Accurately manage the Purchase Order process.
- Set market pricing on established guidelines.
- Work and confer cross functionally with Sales Management to support sales initiatives.
- Work and confer cross functionally with Operations and Transportation Departments to maximize warehouse and logistical efficiencies.
- Study assigned products and become the company expert on said product lines.
- Work and confer cross functionally with quality control/quality assurance to maintain receiving guidelines constantly updating receiving criteria to match weather and market conditions.
- Will contribute to the overall success and continued evolution of ProPacific Fresh by creatively adding value to the organization whether indicated within these job duties or not. Will partake in tasks assigned that are outside the scope of this job description, but within the capabilities of the employee.
- Ia fierce, passionate competitor.
- Has superior interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively motivate others.
- Has excellent organizational, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Maintains high levels of effective communication with other departments.
- Is effective in exchanging ideas and information with all company departments.
- Can identify problems and offer solutions.
- Is driven by excellence.
- Willingly exerts extra effort when necessary to complete tasks on schedule.
- Contributes positively to company morale and is a team player.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, involving independent judgment and discretion.
- Ability to independently manage time efficiently and perform to deadlines, often adjusting in accordance to evolving priorities.
- Knowledge of markets, customer buying patterns and forecasting demand.
- Ability to make independent sound decisions and react quickly to ever-changing market conditions.
- Ability to independently research and develop new product lines.
- Strong customer focus.
- Maintain awareness of food safety protocols.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to independently and quickly define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions using sound discretion.
- Ability to work well and contribute positively in a team environment.
- Accomplish an appropriate volume of work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with the ability and desire to learn new software programs as necessary.
- Knowledge of inventory control.
- Perform other duties occasionally assigned using independent judgment and discretion.
- Embrace and master technology provided in order to increase productivity and understand business trends.
- Any combination of education and experience that provide the skills needed to successfully achieve and complete the essential functions of the position. A degree in business, marketing or a related field and at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a Procurement related position is desirable. Food related experience is a definite plus.
Backed by an unwavering commitment to our customers and associates we have grown our company to include distribution operations in Durham, Redding, Eureka and Sacramento, California. As shown on our Distribution Map (link is external), ProPacific Fresh specializes in the distribution of quality fresh food products to a diverse customer base including foodservice, retail, healthcare, schools, institutional and distributors throughout central and northern California and western Nevada. Our success centers on our dedication to quality, selection and superior customer service.
In addition to our distribution operations, we operate Third Party Logistics Services (link is external), an integrated freight and logistics company servicing California and western Arizona and Durham Pentz Truck Center (link is external), a parts, service and repair center serving the transportation and agriculture industry.
Food safety (link is external) is at the core of our business and we are committed to providing our customers with the safest fresh food products available. Annually our facilities score "excellent" and "superior" ratings by the BRC (British Retail Consortium) (link is external), an independent food safety and facility auditor.
We recognize the importance of our vendor partner's to our success and have been awarded recognition as a Trading Member, earning a XXXX rating, the highest achievable for moral responsibility by the Blue Book (link is external). Additionally, we have been awarded "Vendor of the Year" several times by various customers and most recently we have been awarded the New California Top 100 Business Leadership Award.
Our talented associates stand ready to assist you with fresh solutions and individualized customer service. Come experience the ProPacific Fresh difference.
Supervisor / Manager -Mediterranean Inspired Fresh Food Restaurant
We are seeking a Supervisor/Manager for our Mediterranean Inspired Fresh Food Restaurant! You will be responsible for supervising the team members in pursuit of providing customers with a memorable quick-service dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great pay structure
- Free food/drink during shift
- Flexible hours
- Fun, high-energy work environment
- We're expanding quickly! Many opportunities for advancement!
- Experience continuous personal & professional growth!
- We love to promote from within!
*Starting compensation varies based on experience and qualifications
Station Attendant Fresh Meals
Summary: Prepares FMS sandwiches, salads and parfaits placed in designed containers and properly labeled for the retail food industry.Essential Duties and
- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management.
- Read specifications for food production to ensure foods is prepared with the correct ingredients and packaged into correct containers.
- Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Cut fruits/vegetables/sandwiches using knives in a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
- Inspect dispensed items for contamination foreign bodies.
- Properly return food for storage or dispose of unused food items or supplies to proper storage facility for future use with adherence to dating and rotation schedule
- Remove trays of portioned meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and other cold food items from refrigerator and place at appropriate work station for food assembly at the beginning of the work shift.
- Return unused food items in their proper container and properly labeled to the refrigerator at the end of the work shift.
- Clean the work station at the end on the shift.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Generates suggestions for improving work. Planning/Organizing- Uses time efficiently.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
Retail Mechanic, Maintenance (Full Time) - Fresh Foods Mfg Freedom, PA
About Us Our business is the wholesaling, warehousing and distribution of dry groceries, produce, dairy, frozen food, meat, poultry, health and beauty care, and general merchandise to retail supermarkets located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana. Our Team Members, an integral part of the supply chain, operate state-of-the-art equipment and are safety conscious and customer-focused.
If you have a genuine commitment to safety and respect for others, then our Warehouse and Transportation team might be the right fit for you Job Responsibilities Provide equipment maintenance support for all manufacturing equipment and processes including preventive maintenance and on-demand/emergency basis. Provide multi-disciplined capability in troubleshooting, diagnose and repair malfunctions on a wide variety of complex, electro-mechanical equipment (mechanical, pipe, pneumatic and hydraulic). Perform maintenance tasks to ensure compliance with quality and GMP requirements; always adheres to all food safety, equipment safety, and quality and GMP requirements Interface as needed with outside vendors Assist in the development and recommend updates as needed for maintenance procedures and best methods Provide communication to all Team Members as appropriate by following proper escalation procedures Perform preventive maintenance tasks for equipment and facility in accordance with manufacturer's and/or engineering guidelines Interpret technical drawings, schematics, and manufacturer's documentation Recommend methods or training to continuously improve maintenance performance Availability to work all shifts, weekends, overtime and holidays as business needs require Maintain a sanitary, safe and clean work area Provide feedback in review of proposed equipment purchases Perform routine and preventative maintenance on mechanical, piping, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc. manufacturing equipment Maintenance and repair of all food manufacturing equipment, including but not limited to: motors, chilled water systems, automated slicing machines, metal detectors, commercial soups kettles, form fillers, conveyors, assembly wheels, heat tunnels, laser jet _printers, various pumps and production equipment Perform minor HVAC troubleshooting and repairs Perform minor refrigeration (ammonia refrigerant) equipment inspections Repair and maintain Retail Support Center (RSC) Material Handling Equipment and to provide Preventative Maintenance for the same Follow all department procedures including completion of necessary forms and data entry Follow safety rules and procedures Correct unsafe or unsanitary working conditions Perform other miscellaneous duties as needed and assigned such as snow removal, electrical, plumbing, Etc. Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Physical requirements Sitting, squatting, writing Carrying Up to 100 pounds Lifting Up to 100 pounds Position Summary This is a skilled trade mechanic position that is responsible for all manufacturing equipment in the facility.
This position is responsible for properly maintaining all equipment to ensure that the manufacturing processes are always operational in order to meet all safety, plant, and corporate objectives. Competencies Required Adaptability Customer Focused Gets Things Done Interpersonal Skills Problem Solving Respect for Self and Others Analytical Composure Computer Skills Continuous Learner Mechanical Numeric Computation/Reporting Open to Feedback Presentation & Verbal Communic Technical (specific to job) Written Communication Work Environment Flexibility in scheduling to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & OT Aware of surroundings in a high traffic warehouse environment Cold Prep Rooms Cooler Extreme Outdoor temperatures Freezer Hot Ovens Mandatory overtime Warehouse environment with exposure to hot and cold temperatures Equipment Used Calculator Computer Copier Fax Machine Printer Telephone Other food manufacturing equipment Power & hand tools, motors, conveyors, assembly wheels, heat tunnels Chilled water systems including ozonation, high speed peelers, dicing machines Automated slicing machines, commercial soup kettles, form fillers compressed air knife systems, metal detectors, laser jet printers Air Compressor Chop Saws Claw Clamp Machine Counter Balance Counter Balance with Clamp Attachments Counter Balance with Slip Sheet Attachment Cushman Carts Dock Plates Double Pallet Jack Dump Truck Electric Hand Scrubber Electric Scrubber Evaporative Condenser Garbage Compactor Genie Boom Ammonia Pumps Intercom System Ladder Mobile Welding Cart with Compressor Mobile Welding Cart with Generator Overhead Cranes Propane Scrubber Ammonia Refrigeration System Reach Fork Safety Cutters Scissor Lift Screw Compressors Single Pallet Jack Stand-up Fork Truck Stationery Welder Vehicle Restraints Walk Behind Electric Baler Wrap Machine Batteries Battery Charger Bench Grinder WalkieTalkie
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!