Fresno Job Description Sample
Awesome Leads Based Insurance Sales And Management!
We are looking for self-starters who can build and manage their own Agency within our company, with instruction and supervision, to complement our team of sales all - stars. This positions requires individuals who are competitive, outgoing, and have the leadership abilities and horsepower to take over this critical position, lead from the front, hit our high standards, and grow fast with our company!
Integrity a Must. Self-Starter. Motivated. Ambitious. Hard Working. Good people skills. Passionate about helping people. Willing to Invest in Self and Business. Willing To Travel if needed.
Eligibility for OWNERSHIP, equity and Bonuses, and Company PAID vacations to qualified agents.
Products: Easy issue mortgage protection insurance With Industry Unique Living Benefits, inexpensive term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and unique "MONEY BACK" term life insurance.
Leads: Direct mail leads. Best leads in country, our clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to. (Takes away the stress of drumming up business via cold calling or door knocking, or Contacting Friends and Family!)
Availability: There are very LIMITED openings due to our exclusive leads system. We limit the number of representatives in a determined area to insure maximum coverage and profitability of our representatives. The state requires our representatives to have a current Life & Health insurance license. If you are currently not licensed, you may still be eligible in this area for this opportunity. We will assist you in the easiest way to obtain this license.
Perfect opportunity for an already licensed insurance agent or financial services sales representative.
Income: FT Starting $75K+, PT Starting $36K+ Potential in first year. Passive income and residuals year 2+. Other Incentives including Overrides based on performance of Team (If managing), Recognition, Trips and More
Learn more and Apply at workwithsymmetry.com/Peterson
Brand Ambassador - Beauty, Fitness And Wellness
BBforME is a new mobile application featuring online booking, client management and payments for independent beauty, fitness and wellness professionals and their clients. Check us out on iTunes and Google Play stores!
BBforME is looking for Beauty, Fitness and Wellness Insiders! Those that are hairstylists, estheticians, nail technicians, make-up artists, yoga instructors, personal trainers, product sales reps, etc. who are interested in Flex-Time and earning Extra Money, signing up new professionals to our mobile app. (Also, great opportunity for beauty students, and sales reps who meet with these professionals on a daily basis.) PAY: Commission Only - $100/Paid Subscriber!!!
Visit us at www.joinbbforme.com for more information.
Great opportunity for those looking for Flex-Time and Earn Extra Money! Everyone knows a hairstylist, barber, personal trainer, yoga instructor and so on, right?! As a Brand Ambassador, you will source your own leads and sell BBforME to independent professionals.
Generating leads, setting sales appointments, demonstrating features and benefits of BBforME, overcoming objections, providing onboarding assistance, and ensuring satisfaction that results in a subscription commitment.
Know people who'd be interested in the mobile app.
Commission – Only.
$100/Subscriber – Paid in 4 Installments of $25 per month.
Billing & Collections
The Billing & Collections specialist performs various Accounts Receivable and client-related tasks, including project billing and collections, purchase order entry, and client reporting. Billing & Collections Specialist isalso responsible for maintaining accurate billing information in our ERP software.
- Maintain database information, specifically related to project purchase order information, site and milestone additions, and billing adjustments.
- Communicate regularly with field personnel, and management to obtain critical paperwork/information, verify terms and amounts, and resolve collections issues.
- Provide excellent internal customer service to field personnel, including timely responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Generate invoices and send to clients, or enter invoices into client's accounting systems; develop a detailed understanding of each client's unique billing and system requirements.
- Maintain at all times current knowledge of project billing and collection status.
- Contribute to team success by assisting with other administrative duties as needed.
- Some Accounting-related coursework preferred
- 3+ years of experience with accounting, client billings and collections required.
- Must be very detail-oriented and accurate with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookup functions
- Download and prepare spreadsheet-based reports created from information from Deltek
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required; this position will interact with Field teams and with clients, and will need to have the ability to translate billing and accounting-related concepts for non-accounting oriented teammates
- Experience with project based accounting systems preferred and/or Deltek Vision
- Collections: 3 years
- accounting: 3 years
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Insurance Sales- No Prior Experience
Tired of your future being determined by others?
Take control of YOUR life today!
Looking for enthusiastic men and women of character interested in helping families protect their homes and retirements.
Mortgage Protection Policies & Annuities
Local & National Leads Available (NO Cold Calling/ Canvasing Neighborhoods)
Local Leadership and Training Provided
Opportunity to become a business owner build Agency with Ownership
Experience Not required
Must reside within the United States
Full-Time and Part-Time available
$75K-$100K First-Year Compensation Common. Multiple 6-Figure within a few years.
District Myshop Execution Team, Full Time: Raleigh, NC, Triangle Town Center
- Support Macy’s Inc business strategies as they relate to staffing, scheduling and driving business
- Supports staffing and scheduling agenda through efficient process of store edit requests according to guidelines provided by Selling Support Services, Human Resources and Associate Relations
- Ensure all HR/AR procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by Sales Managers in regards to scheduling changes and provide prompt associate notification
- Partner with DSM to support store specific scheduling strategies related to District MyMacy’s initiatives as directed by DVP
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the District Staffing Manager
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
Responsible for patient safety and the performance of high quality MR studies. Insures effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
- A minimum of one year of MR experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CPR certification required. As applicable, valid state driver’s license.
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (R)(MR) and state license as required
- Associates degree is preferred
Lenscrafters - Eyewear Consultant
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you'll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you'll be helping people look and see their best.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe EyeWear Consultant creates exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering The LensCrafters Experience through the LensCrafters Advantages. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our service and selling model.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service by performing the following Sales and Service Associate Guidelines:
- Greeting the Customer and establishing a strong emotional connection, Build lasting parternships
- Explaining the Process in a transparent way
- Merchandise Selection
- Utilize services and tools - Ie: TAB (when applicable), Insurance application, Find Your Look, My Look, Lens Simulator, Lens Pricing App, Accufit, Shopping Tray
- Learn Product Knowledge
- Remain current with evolving technology, processes and product knowledge
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener and team builder
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Strong basic math skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Embrace new technology and change
- Previous customer service and retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Registered Dietitian Consultant
RD Nutrition Consultants LLC is seeking a part timeRegistered Dietitian 8-16 hr per week. Hours must be completed during business hours Monday-Friday.
Atleast 1 year of LTC experience preferred.RD Nutrition Consultants provides our consultants with competitive wages and flexible work schedules!
Responsibilities:Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments
- At least 1 year acute care experience is preffered
- Participate in care planning meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
- Perform duties independently without training or direction
Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- High comfort level with enteral nutrition
- At least one year of experience in a long-term care setting
- Experience with MDS 3.0
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with electronic charting (PCC) and the Nutrition Care Process preferred
- Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations
RD Nutrition Consultants, LLC is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Consulting firm that provides Dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our consultants enjoy competitive wages and flexible work schedules.
Director Of Rehab - OT Occupational Therapist
About our Client:
We are one of the largest and most successful contract rehabilitation companies in the country. With operations at more than 1,400 locations in 42 states, and more than 8,400 employees, our therapists provide rehabilitation services primarily to residents of skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities.
Our mission is "To share our passion for improving quality of life - one person, one family and one community at a time." From proven clinical capabilities and professional staffing - to compliance management and exclusive rehabilitative programs ??? we strive to achieve this mission every day.
Director of Rehabilitation / DOR needed for provider of skilled nursing. The ideal candidate will be an OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR with management experience and a strong geriatric background to be considered.
The Director of Rehabilitation / DOR must be currently licensed as or be eligible for licensure as an OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR per state requirements where currently practicing; Current BLS certification required.
Director of Rehabilitation ( Director of Rehab / DOR ) is directly accountable for the clinical and financial performance of one or more business unit(s) as well as for the employee engagement and satisfaction of the therapists in your charge. We will provide you, our Director of Rehab, the authority, support, technology and tools to create and drive world class customer relationships. In return, we will count on you to partner closely with the customer to forge a solid strategy keenly focused on providing exceptional, individualized therapy treatments to restore our patients' sense of dignity, independence and comfort, whether in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living, wellness program, outpatient environment, home healthcare, or in a blend of all rehabilitation settings.
Beyond excellence in skill as a Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab, we look for people who are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness in our patients and in the community. It takes great care and drive to put positive plans into action.
As an experienced OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR, you understand our vision. Our outcome-driven clinical programs all come down to one thing - doing right by the patient. That's why we get results. Discover firsthand why we have one of the highest retention rates for therapists nationwide.
Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated site(s). Plans, develops, implements and monitors business. Develops and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
?? Plans, develops, implements and monitors facility operations for overall quality, effectiveness, and financial viability. Works with Rehab Team to ensure operational and clinical functions deliver desired results across defined area
?? Takes responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of facility staff. Partners with and utilizes HR resources.
?? Implements an optimal staffing plan for site(s)
?? Oversees clinical competency of site staff and implementation of core programs and applicable specialty products within site(s)
?? Delivers patient care and/or clinical supervision to meet each patient's goals and needs as prescribed by medical doctor and determined by the evaluation, treatment plans. Ensures all care delivery is consistent with individual's license.
?? Ensure staff is properly trained in skilled therapy documentation; complete reviews for documentation quality and billing integrity; some reviews may be delegated to appropriately credentialed team member(s)
?? Assists the assigned site(s) with outreach and program development to meet the customer's needs. Partners with sales person and marketing in a variety of areas to assist in the development of new business opportunities.
?? Ensures customer satisfaction through strategic planning, business development, and problem resolution
?? Oversees site compliance with accurate documentation, billing of therapy services, and denials. Partners with the HR administration team to ensure completion of annual compliance requirements.
Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy
Current license as an OT / Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required
Must meet Clinical Competency requirements as an OT / Occupational Therapist
Must have and maintain current CPR certification
Ability to travel as needed to perform job
Capable of maintaining regular attendance
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
Customer Service Representative
At Alorica, we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction at a time. We re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( )
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much that s why we re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let s make lives better. Let s defy the status quo. And let s go beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( )
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Associated topics: answer, call center, client, client service, customer service representative, help desk, phone call, representative, service call, trouble resolution
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!