Friendswood Job Description Sample
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Pmhnp
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
MedOptions is seeking psychiatric nurse practitioners for a unique opportunity! We are the largest provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing home residents in the country. Our nurse practitioners are part of a clinical team that also includes psychiatrists, psychologists and clinical social workers.
Why should you join MedOptions?
· Opportunity to make a difference through performing initial assessments and managing psychotropic medications
· You are not isolated! You work as a consultant and work with the MedOptions clinician team as well as the facility staff
· Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours
· You will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of settings, including: skilled nursing, long-term care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities & rehabilitation facilities
· Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
· Standard clinical protocols and ongoing educational opportunities through webinars and online resources
· Highly competitive compensation package and full benefit package
Who are we looking for?
· Our nurse practitioners represent licensed and certified psychiatric nurse practitioners who have a passion for the elderly.
· Nurse Practitioners who want to make a difference and enjoy working with a clinical team to provide the best care
Relocation assistance available for full-time positions
Our growth has created numerous opportunities throughout the states we provide service. We are looking for clinicians who have a passion for the elderly and providing the best quality behavioral health care for those residents. It's important for our clinicians to develop relationships with the residents and facility staff to provide consistent and reliable care.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Electrical Estimator - Small Commercial Projects
Mayfield Electric is looking for a small projects estimator for our service department
We are looking for someone who:
- works well in a team environment.
- has at least 10 years working in a commercial electrical service department.
- professional office attitude and appearance.
- has a valid Texas Journeyman license.
- valid Texas drivers license.
- clear criminal background.
- Computer literate in Excel, Microsoft word, outlook and conests (estimating software)
This position entails:
- Putting together estimates for projects under $100,000.
- ordering and tracking material and fixture and gear.
- Work with the service coordinator to make sure the customer gets the project completed when they need it.
- take a weekend and/or 24-hour on-call shift to respond to our 24 hr answering service.
- assist the technicians in troubleshooting and other project related details.
- work with the authority having jurisdiction in order to ensure the project is completed in full compliance with all local and national codes.
- competitive salary
- company truck
- gas card
- Bonus based on collected profit
- Health insurance available
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Associated topics: flatbed owner operator, independent, lease purchase, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving
NOW HIRING SALES ASSOCIATES
Houston, Sugar Land, Friendswood, Humble – TX
BAYBROOK, FIRST COLONY, DEERBROOK, and WILLOWBROOK MALLS
Krooze is an electric plush ride-on scooter that you can rent to cruise the mall. Mall goers can rent an animal for a designated amount of time. Krooze does not have age/height/weight limitations to ride and can hold up to 500 pounds so parents can ride with their children if they please. Krooze doesn't go all that fast - a little faster than most people's brisk walking pace. Ride. Smile. Repeat!
Job Description for 'Sales Associate" position:
Sales Associates will rent out and manage a fleet of motorized plush animals for customers of all ages to ride around the mall.
• Self-Motivated / Self-Disciplined / Reliable
• Open to shifts in Mall Hours 10am-9pm
• Retail Experience is a plus.
• Energetic & friendly. (Must be willing to greet customers - only apply if you can comply with this REQUIREMENT!) Must meet and exceed sales goals and standards of performance
We are looking to IMMEDIATELY fill part time / full time Sales Associate positions. This job is an excellent prospect for anyone looking to grow towards an entry level management to a regional management position.
Please include telephone number with area code and e-mail address in resume.
Serious Applicant Only!!
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team in the League City area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants.
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program to facilitate the development and rehabilitation of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments.
- Provides practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individuals progress.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
- Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs tools at end of sessions.
- Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Occupational Therapy.
Texas State Occupational Therapy License required or eligible.
Ability to serve as a lead worker to subordinate personnel and the ability to assume supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to work independently and maintain a positive, courteous attitude. Continued employment is contingent on successfully maintaining current required certification(s) and/or license(s).
Current Texas State License in Occupational Therapy; current Texas Driver’s License; CPR;
Available benefits upon status.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
Window Commission Associate - Baybrook Mall
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you have a passion for Window design?
Do you like being known as the most knowledgeable person in your area of expertise? Well?being a Commission Associate at JCPenney might be the position for you!
The Commission Associate's role is to be the resident guru around all things Windows in the entire store. You know these products inside and out and love educating the customer on how your merchandise can enrich their lives.
Customer Service & Sales ? You constantly challenge yourself to exceed your sales goals. You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, you share your knowledge, and you make them want to come back!
Educates customers ? You know it all. Your merchandise can get complicated and customers need your help in understanding how things work or how they are best used. You love teaching them these things and seeing that smile on their face!
Maintains product presentation ? You are always making improvements to how the merchandise is displayed after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
Replenishes products ? You've got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
Supports a learning environment ? You enjoy sharing your knowledge of store merchandise with other associates so that they can better assist customers every day.
Skills and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency
Commission departments vary by store.
Job Title: Window Commission Associate
- Baybrook Mall
Location: Friendswood, TX, United States
- Baybrook Mall 100 Baybrook Mall
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, Texas SDL2017
Satellite TV Technicians/Installers Opportunities
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!