Frisco Job Description Sample
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Sr. Asp.Net MVC Developer - Get Hands On & Grow Into A Lead Role
Java Developer – Code For A Good Cause & Get Great Perks
Nurse Tech (Lvn, Emt-P Or Rma)
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 Medical City Children's Urgent Care and CareNow clinics!
Medical City Children's Urgent Care with CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Nurse Tech (LVN, MA or EMT-P) to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Nurse Tech in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who assists physicians in performing nurse procedures for the comfort and well-being of our patients. The role demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient. It will also supports the general operations of the clinic including providing support to the front and back office when needed.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM injections.
Managing patient charts including collecting patient history, documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart audits.
May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred.
Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
Current Practical/Vocational (LPN or LVN) nursing, Certified / Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Paramedic (EMT-P) license in state of residency is required.
Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C
Technical Lead Engineer - Full Stack - AWS Microservices
Direct Hire W2 Salaried
Frisco, TX 75034
Resumes to: email@example.com
- Coordinate software coding-related activities
- Implement software engineering best practices
- Implement full-stack software, and assisting the Director of Software Engineering in setting priorities and meeting engineering project schedules.
- Design and develops application components and services
- Execute product specifications, platform design, and service integrations
- Participates with team members to determine technical requirements and effort/story point estimations; • Assists in testing/validation efforts and delivery of quality code
- Back end development experience with Microservices/SOA architecture and best practices using Java Sprint Boot (Preferred), Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Background in development leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- 8 years of experience in an agile, performance-oriented, software engineering environment
- 3 years of experience with Linux system administration and comfortable with the command line
Recruiting Coordinator 2018
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens
- Working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Previous Recruiting Coordinator or HR assistant experience
Preferred Recruiting Coordinator
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Taleo experience strongly preferred
Salary: $20-$23 per hour (Depending on experience)
Lead Email Marketing Manager – Organic Growth & Work At Home
Repair And Tool Technician
Repair and Tool Technicians are responsible for the evaluation and repair of small engines, outdoor power equipment and handheld electrical devices. This position makes equipment recommendations and ensures that units are maintained.
Technicians work in both our stores with Tool Rental Centers and in our repair centers. In a store, technicians will be expected to provide service to store customers in Tool Rental which includes writing customer contracts and invoices for equipment rental and tool repairs, checking to make sure tool is operating properly and demonstrating its proper use (as needed). In addition to supporting customer repair needs, they are also responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of equipment in the tool rental department. In non-store locations, technicians will ensure units are repaired, tested for the quality of the repair and cleaned prior to returning to the store where the repair originated. Technicians must have a thorough knowledge of all tools and must effectively manage the tool inventory by maintaining the tools and repairing them as necessary.
Performance Physical Therapist
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes' careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That's why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We've helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there — from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
We are looking for a Performance Physical Therapist to join our team.
Assist in the development of the EXOS rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification
Reviews and evaluates physician's referrals and patients' records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements
Performs patient tests, measurements and evaluations and record findings to aid in developing and/or revising specifics of the treatment program or training program
Administers appropriate treatment as indicated. Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals
Screens incoming training athletes utilizing FMS and EXOS UQ/ LQ screening process to determine training level and safety
Utilizes screening information to develop prehabilitation protocol and interventions if needed
Appropriately supervises and directs PTA's or support staff in providing patient care and performance of their job responsibilities
Records patients' treatment, response, and progress daily within company's documentation format
Completes documentation requirements and billing procedures in a timely manner per policy
Updates treatment plan and/ or reevaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcome
Interacts and consults with other medical services with regard to patients' status
Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic and massage
Is responsible for assisting Billing Service, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner
Other tasks as assigned
Degree in Physical Therapy
Current CPR/First Aid certification
PT Licensure in state of practice
ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
Educational experience with EXOS through previous Internship or Mentorship program
2+ years of Physical Therapy experience in an outpatient orthopedic setting
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Sales Team Member Fishing & Hunting - Part Time
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
At Academy Sports + Outdoors, our Purpose is to make it easier for everyone to enjoy more sports and outdoors. With a passion for both field and stream, the Fishing & Hunting Sales Team Member is responsible for helping customers navigate the abundance of choices Academy has to offer. By suggesting products based on activity, price point, and other preferences the Fishing & Hunting Sales Team Member provides a premier customer experience. Through this important work, the Fishing & Hunting Sales Team Member impacts customer satisfaction, store profitability, and Academy's Purpose.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Work Experiences: Previous related work experience preferred.
Excellent customer service orientation.
Ability to connect, build rapport and engage with our customer base that bonds with friends, family and community though the challenge of sports and outdoors pursuits.
Effective problem solving and communication with customers and team members.
Ability to execute multiple tasks with superior organizational skill and detail orientation
Read, interpret and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, plan-o-grams and procedure manuals.
Proficiently use basic mathematical computations and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
Must meet federal and state requirements for selling and procession firearms transactions.
Must meet requirements to qualify to obtain/maintain FOID card (Illinois only).
Provide prompt and friendly service to all customers.
Drive sales through exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques and store knowledge to connect customers with the right products.
Zone fishing, hunting and outdoor merchandise.
Support customers in all segments of fishing and hunting with requests such as SKU or price lookups.
Read, understand and follow company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Process firearm sales in compliance with federal and state law, including properly completing ATF Form 4473 and conducting background checks.
Required to complete Firearms Sales Certification training.
Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
Required to learn and follow company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Duties may change and team members may be required to perform other duties or roles as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers), feel and lift up to 20 pounds.
Frequently stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, pull, talk, hear and lift up to 21 to 40 pounds.
Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance and lift 41 to 60 pounds.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!