Front End Mechanic Job Description Sample
Software/Senior/Principal Engineer, Front End
- Implement user interfaces that are highly intuitive, reliable, and meet the needs of our customers
- Contribute to component library that will be the basis of all of our user interfaces
- All web applications are fully tested, resilient and easily monitored
- Extremely focused on the end-user, developing a deep understanding of the user and their needs
- Passion for software development and modern software development practices
- Works and interacts well with software engineering, product management, business development, and customers
- Passion for our mission and values
- Strong communication skills
- Not afraid to ask questions; able to quickly learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with best practices
- Results-oriented, demonstrating an ability to meet deadlines
- 1-10+ years professional front end experience required
- Strong HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Knowledge of REST or GraphQL APIs preferred
- Experience setting up monitoring solutions like Sentry preferred
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment required
CSA Front End
Position Description Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, providing support throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans, processing sales and returns using a cash register, and addressing customer complaints. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances), or related field. 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 6 months retail experience. 6 months experience as a cashier.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Front End Engineer
Client is asking for Code Samples: please send code samples, github, online profile or screen shot or etc.
The candidate should have some experience with CMS (Content Management Systems). The candidate will learn the clients CMS and then manage the website.
Candidate must have good debugging skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce innovative capabilities for highly visible, heavily trafficked web applications.
- Participate in the design process to create excellent products.
- Contribute ideas and techniques to improve the team and the products we create.
- Diagnose and debug issues
Min 8 + years of Front End Web Development
- 3+ years building modern internet applications.
- Server-side presentation technologies, such as JSP or Velocity
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Familiarity with agile development techniques and continuous integration.
- Capable of operating effectively as part of a close-knit agile team in a highly dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders and team members.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Ability to work alone or on a team
- Passionate about software design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Twitter Bootstrap, Knockout JS
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Experience with content management systems
- Responsive design experience
- IntelliJ IDE
- JIRA, Bamboo, Fisheye, Confluence
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sr. Asp.Net MVC Developer – Heavy Front End & Flextime
Sr. Front And Back End Java Developer
(We will be conducting Interviews at Geekdom in the next two weeks) So come on down!!
Company Culture/Introduction: If you are looking for something different or something unique look no further. Things are changing. Innovation is taken over this company and its an exciting time to join. Perks: Where do I start. Shorts and tennis shoes. Get your nickname after a StarWars character 3 days into the job! Great health care benefits, work from home (sometimes) and work with an amazing team.
Reports to: IT Manager Application Manager
Overall Responsibility: This individual will be able to apply their expertise to many interesting technical problems while working with a team of developers, administrators, and subject matter experts. This full stack developer will design and develop new web-based applications for use of a private entity. You will be able to provide suggested architecture and design for these new applications. Administer the production status of existing applications and provide production support as needed. Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed. We are also looking for someone that is open to home grown training.
Term: Direct Hire
ReactJS, DurandalJS etc.
Salary Range: OPEN
Front End Engineer (Blockchain)
What you'll do:
- Help build a modern crypto-currency exchange with the best tools available
- Write code that’s readable, not clever
- Work closely with design to bring the product to life
- Design intuitive interfaces for other developers to use
- Offer constructive feedback when you think things can be better
- Identify and fix performance issues
- Take part in design and code reviews
Who you are (and who we are):
- You’ve worked for two or more years at another high-traffic website
- You’re customer-obsessed
- You’re pleasant to work with AND you stand up for what you believe in
- You have a great sense for usability
- You can solve problems and think critically
- You choose tools by how well they solve a problem, not how many Github stars they have
- You’re focused and can work independently
Front End Asp.Net Developer – Revamp, Impact & Learn For Free
Interview – Phone screen and onsite interview required
The Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act is the law that authorizes the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF), the primary Federal funding source devoted to providing low-income families that are working or participating in education and training with help paying for child care and improving the quality of child care for all children. The law establishes minimum standards, training, and monitoring requirements to ensure that child care used by children receiving CCDF financial assistance protects their health and safety, in part by requiring that all States use the same set of comprehensive background checks for all child care teachers and staff.
As a result of significant changes to federal regulations, the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) must enhance its Background Record Check process.
Were looking for a talented developer to join our team to promote public safety through the use of our BRC platform. The right candidate will be someone who loves building software, loves our mission, and wants to make a real impact on the development of products that help people.
You want to develop software to help people
You have experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and leveraging multiple repository technologies
You have experience designing and implementing elegant and robust web service APIs
Competence with modern front-end toolkits, such as backbone, angular, ember, or react
You have experience with Ruby on Rails, or equivalent, with a demonstration of your ability to come up to speed quickly.
You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
You want to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
You continuously strive for professional development and growth, both for you and for those you mentor.
Front End Web Developer, Html5/Angularjs
- Closely work with UX designers and back-end engineers to develop the front-end of WeSpeke software
- Maintain source code with adequate documentation for assigned modules in source control system
- Work with Product Lead and UX designers on the specification of the front-end system
- Work with Quality Assurance on resolving product issues in a timely manner
- Participate in iteration planning meetings (provide time and risk estimates)
- Provide regular feedback on progress and challenges
- Notify management promptly about development issues affecting schedule
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a front-end web developer, working on commercial applications
- Expert knowledge of CSS2 and CSS3
- Knowledge of SASS and similar SCSS preprocessors
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services
- Comfort developing for all modern web browsers and devices
- Responsive UI design
- Website internationalization/localization
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix web hosting environment
- Working knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of servlet container setup and operation (Tomcat)
- Basic knowledge of Ionic/Cordova
Required soft qualities
- Passion for innovation
- Cross-functional teaming
- Preference for high-pace, goal-oriented environment
- Active communicator
- High work ethics
- Disciplined approach to software development
- Learning agility
- Problem solving and persistence skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and work experience
- Company stock incentive program for early employees
- Exceptional medical insurance plan
- Flexible work hours
- Agile development process and open communication
- Open space work environment with natural light
- Free snacks, coffee and tea
- Windows, Mac or Linux computers – per personal preference
- Office building in beautiful green area
- Plenty of free parking space
Front End Engineer
The Web Developer will be responsible for developing unit testing code and overseeing the execution of quality assurance procedures to minimize production errors and maintain development best practices.
- Expanding our shared React modules library to be used across our different properties.
- Implement new products and new functionality into existing products.
- Develop unit testing code and work with our QA teams to ensure products meet desired objectives.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Assist Product Managers in identifying use-cases to assure the most robust applications.
- Strong working knowledge of AJAX techniques, JSON, and XML data formats
- React with (Redux or Reflux) or AngularJS 1.0 or 2.0
- Experience with responsive design patterns including CSS3 media queries, flex box or another grid framework
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development and source code management (GIT flow)
- Solid time management and estimation abilities
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Effectively work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work multiple projects in various stages of SDLC
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!