Front End Mechanic Job Description Sample
Crypto Front End Engineer - Mobile
Ready to change the world?
The Ethos Crypto Front-end Engineer will create mobile-first experiences to enable a new category of digital wealth custody and management to people around the globe.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled, dedicated and passionate individual that is ready for the challenge of designing next-generation front-end experiences capable of massive scale and disrupting a global financial ecosystem.
You should know how to analyze complex, fast-moving system requirements. Hands-on experience with React Native is required.
We are a virtual organization, so you must be comfortable working largely in remote environments and communicating via Hangouts, Slack and Email.
- 3+ years of experience writing code for iOS/Android apps in React Native, and/or,
- Experience in app design and development for iOS (using Objective-C and Android using Java is a plus).
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and graphql design principles.
- Experience with Xcode, Fabric and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience with the publishing process for both Apple and Google app stores.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience with state management such as Redux, Apollo, or Mobx.
- The ability to work effectively in a collaborative, remote, and fast-paced team environment using tools like Google Hangouts, Slack and Gmail.
- Meticulously write secure and performant code.
- Hold a BS/MS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree, or an interesting and compelling reason why you don’t have one.
We are a Cryptocurrency company that believes in the power of Digital Assets. We believe that this power belongs in the people of the world. We are looking for top-tier talent to join our world class team. A few of the perks of working with us:
- This is a contract to hire position
- Paid in cryptocurrency
- 100% remote position (can't beat that commute!)
Come join the team that is changing the face of the Worldwide Economy!!
Front End Developer
GearLaunch is a 360-degree ecommerce solution that makes it easy, and free, for anyone to grow their business. The GearLaunch platform manages everything from manufacturing to fulfillment and customer service. We equip artists, brands and everyday people with all the tools needed to create, sell, and deliver on-demand apparel to the world. By putting the power of fulfillment, logistics and production of large-scale retailers into the hands of entrepreneurs, GearLaunch is the trusted partner for thousands of businesses around the world.
GearLaunch sits at the intersection of how customers, manufacturers and sellers connect. The opportunity to change how we all buy and sell from every corner of the world starts here. We’ve proven our team has what it takes, but to go to the next level, we need your help.
Front End Software Engineer
What does the engineering team do?
From creating the best experience for buyers, to developing a feature-rich platform for sellers, to creating an international supply chain that spans from the Americas to Europe and Southeast Asia, our engineering team works magic to define and develop GearLaunch’s core infrastructure. Because the team covers systems integration, service creation, finance and operations, and logistics, there’s no shortage to the challenges you can tackle.
- Collaborate with the product team, UX team, and other developers to develop compelling, performant user experiences
- Identify and resolve web performance and scalability issues
- Help to drive front end architecture roadmap and technology standards for UI development
- Stay abreast of front end technology techniques and trends, and bring useful developments to our team
- 5+ years of experience building scalable and responsive web applications using modern front end stacks
- Strong command of UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Proficiency with client-side and end to end testing technologies such as Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, or Selenium.
- Experience with template engines such as Pebble, Twig, or Mustache
- Experience working with REST APIs and service-based architectures - even better if you’ve built them
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
Nice to haves
- Proficiency with Node.js and Java, or other object oriented programming languages
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Less or SAS
We may be moving fast, but we always make an effort to care for the team. As a San Francisco startup, the perks of a ping-pong table and unlimited snacks come standard, but here are other benefits of joining GearLaunch.
- Big opportunities to create impact from the ground up
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Discretionary Time Off policy
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Social activities, office happy hours, and much more!
Front End Web Designer
Lawyer.com is looking for an experienced Web Designer.
You will be one of several members of our Tech Team and frequently collaborate with the Director of Product Development. You will be expected to translate new webpage and feature mockup images into working pages and functions that improve Lawyer.com's look and usability. You will also be encouraged to contribute input to improve our user experience. You will create designs for marketing materials, email and newsletter communications, softphone interfaces, membership cards and materials, and assist in marketing brainstorming sessions. You may also assist in creating promotional materials featuring our spokesperson, Lindsay Lohan.
Ultimately, you will translate creative direction, product innovation, technology, and user & business needs to create new interface designs.
Lawyer.com is a leading online service provider to Lawyers and Consumers. Our servers handles millions of page requests each month and we are the fastest major legal directory in the U.S. We operate multiple high volume transactional email platforms, handle thousands of calls per week on our custom VOIP platform, and manage a leading database of over 2 million lawyers in 60 countries. We are expanding rapidly and offer many opportunities for career growth in our Basking Ridge, NJ and Easton, PA offices. Lawyer.com is part of World Media Group LLC, whose business interests include Doctor.com and Fans.com in NYC, Scientist.com in California and India.com in Mumbai.
Undergraduate degree in design and 2+ years Web Design experience
Have a top-level understanding of web page layout across desktop and mobile
Proficiency in Creative Suite
Proficiency in HTML and CSS
Experience with other following web services: Akamai Luna, Webmaster Tools, CrossBrowserTesting, DomainTools, Email on Acid, SEMRush, SendGrid, etc.
Ability to thoroughly consider and remedy all possible design shortcomings: browser display, device display, ESP functionality, etc.
Turn wireframes and mockups into finished polished designs
Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities
Self motivated, problem solving, hard worker
Passion for learning and mastering new skills
A strong sense of ownership and personal accountability
Will follow up on critical work after hours when required (we pay 1.5x overtime)
Short commute to Basking Ridge, NJ or Easton, PA offices
Enjoy fast moving start up environment
Positive fun inclusive personality
Team player interested in supporting junior employees and other departments
U.S. citizen or work permit
Interest in business strategy and product management
Personal web site(s), design portfolio, git repository
Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adwords, Adsense, Search Console
Experience with SEO, SEM and SMO techniques.
Complimentary interests (photography, videography, art, etc.)
Competitive Base Salary
Paid overtime (1.5x)
Individual performance bonuses
Company wide bonuses - annual and milestone based
Generous vacation policy including 6 weeks in 5th year and 8 weeks in 10th year.
Medical, dental and vision healthcare insurance
Health oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks
Fun company events, theme Fridays, summer hours.
Voted a top place to work in New Jersey
Subsidized continuing education, offsite training courses.
WIlling to apply for visas and green cards for qualified candidates.
Open management structure encourages communication and feedback
Full Stack Front End Developer
Only GC and US citizen try the candidates To submit for fulltime.
To be considered for this position, you must:
· Be a development athlete with at least 3 years’ experience and a passion in understanding business challenges and requirements and turning them into working software
· Have solid experience building web-based systems using React.Js ( Preferred) or Angular.Js
· Have worked with a wide variety of databases, including both relational databases and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra ( Preferred), MongoDB, Oracle or ElasticSearch
· Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban process
· Experience with Jira, confluence, DevOps tools and Unit testing
· Fastidiously pay attention to details
· Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture with intelligent people
· Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy and passion
Though not required, favorable consideration will be given to candidates who:
· Have worked on systems that use AWS for hosting and have used AWS products such as SQS, EMR and ELB
· Are comfortable with some or all of the following front-end frameworks and libraries: Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Grunt, Typescript, Assemble.io and/or Bower.io
Software Engineer - Front End
English External Posting
Are you passionate about world class software engineering? Do you know how to build large scale service-based architectures to solve real business problems? If so, read on!
As a Software Engineer in the Product Tribe, you will join a motivated team focused on delivering the next generation platform to deliver on Cimpress' number one strategic priority.
You are someone that wants to make a difference in a user's day by creating intuitive, accessible, and performant UIs. You will work with UI experts to deliver the best experience possible leveraging an industry leading micro service platform. You will use the best open source projects available and will be highly encouraged to contribute and participate in the open source community.
You will develop React applications deployed as SPAs using a continuous development pipeline leveraging GitLab. You will utilize and contribute to an in-house development component library that implements UX best practices and is shared across the organization by dozens of UI development teams. You will go beyond just UI development when needed to create new node services, put in a merge request to help fix dependent services, and generally push your technical and collaborative limits.
If you are as excited as us about building highly scalable and performant solutions at web scale, you should come talk with us!
To be successful, you will need:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and/or training
Ability to contribute at multiple levels of our stack
Experience in recent, modern software development and a desire to write (and review) code every day
Ability to excel on an extremely talented team in a fast-paced environment
Be detail oriented and an analytical problem solver
Pick up new concepts quickly from experienced team members.
Senior Front End Engineer, React
MediaPlatform®, the industry leader for best-in-class live webcasting technology, is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to be a part of a team responsible for the next-generation of our live video streaming software. We offer organizations the ability to take advantage of scalable cloud-based computing in order to present and manage their rich media. MediaPlatform® helps clients derive long-term value from their investment in generated content. MediaPlatform's® current software products WebCaster® and PrimeTime® are used by enterprise clients like GM, Accenture, Adobe, and Sprint for live-stream and video-on-demand presentations.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be hands-on while working on our next-generation live video streaming application, Broadcaster®. We are in the process of taking a proof of concept into a production-ready application and we are looking for an experienced engineer to be a key contributor to the front-end development. Working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with back-end engineers, and prototyping proof of concepts, you will solve complex UI challenges in innovative ways. You should be well-versed in best practices, but also draw from your experience to know when it may be beneficial to pave new roads. You will be a part of a collaborative environment where each team member feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, and culture.
ES6, React, Redux, Material-UI, Typescript, styled-components, WebSockets, Webpack, EventEmitter
2+ years hands-on experience developing web client applications
Make technological recommendations, understanding trade-offs between different alternatives
Understand how to build applications backed by a REST-full back-end
Writing unit tests with tools such as Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, or Jest as well as UI component unit tests using Enzyme, or similar
Experienced with an application framework such as React, Angular2+, or Ember (React preferred)
Well-versed in distributed version control systems such as Git/GitHub or Mercurial
Solid understanding of both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
Experience in a small organization or start-up environment
Experience building reusable, stand-alone React components
Experience with video players, such as VideoJs, and native HTML5 video technology
REST API design and/or development
Familiarity with event-driven (messaging) architectures
Please submit your resume when applying. No phone inquiries, recruiters or 3rd party employers. We do not sponsor H1B visas. Must possess valid US work authorization.
Front End Developer
Classy Llama is looking for a skilled frontend web developer who wants to provide creative, clean, functional user experiences to a wide range of eCommerce clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of mid-market merchants including everything from growing retailers to international brands. We pride ourself on the reputation we’ve built of delivering excellent code… and the ideal candidate for this position will do the same. If you love crafting modern, clean, and functional web experiences read on!
About the team
- 4+ years experience in frontend web development
- Expert knowledge in and experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working from design mockups and working with designers
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- A sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a team mentality
Other Beneficial Qualifications
- Proficiency with Mac OS X (our primary development environment)
- A working knowledge of object oriented programming languages like PHP
- Experience with templating engines like Handlebars, Mustache, or Twig
- Experience working with jQuery and Knockout
- Experience working in a *nix command line environment
- Familiarity with eCommerce shopping software such as BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, or WooCommerce
Abridged List of Tasks & Responsibilities
- Communicate with Designer and Solutions Architect on functional requirements and style guidelines
- Work with project team to make solution recommendations and provide estimates
- Responsible for developing themes in local web environments
- Deploy code to stage environments for client testing and quality assurance
- Demonstrate completed work for clients
Why it’s Awesome Being a Llama
- Teammates and leaders that connect with and empower you
- Unlimited Coffee and (mostly) healthy snacks
- Full transparency from all levels of leadership
- Personal Development Library
- Llama Birthday lunches
- Monthly team lunches
- Ping Pong table and Oculus VR and the occasional appearance of retro gaming systems
- Creative Commons area with comfy chairs and couches
BENEFITS & PERKS
About Classy Llama
Why do we exist?
CSA Front End
Position DescriptionResponsible for responding to customer inquiries, providing support throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans, processing sales and returns using a cash register, and addressing customer complaints.Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum Qualifications6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.Preferred QualificationsAssociate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances), or related field.6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.6 months retail experience.6 months experience as a cashier.
UI / Front End Developer - Healthit / EHR
Full-time, permanent position. 100% onsite in Rockville, MD. Established company in search of long-term employees.
- Work on the design of wireframes, web mockups and user interfaces
- Create front end UI screens to be wired-up to backend C# code
- Develop screens consistent with Style guide using Telerik/Kendo Controls, CSS and HTML
- Must be able to work with a multilevel structure and be familiar with integrating the front end to middle layer
- Develop and execute solutions for the client platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- BSCS or equivalent
- Knowledge of enterprise level development strategies
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with services - ASP.NET Web API
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Integration with data stores
- HealthIT/EHR industry experience
Full-time salary with excellent benefits. Salary is based on experience.
Relocation candidates will be considered.
CSA Front End
Position Description Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, providing support throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans, processing sales and returns using a cash register, and addressing customer complaints. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances), or related field. 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 6 months retail experience. 6 months experience as a cashier.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!