Fullerton Job Description Sample
Commercial Construction Superintendent
We are a general contractor specializing in automobile dealerships. With over 40 years of experience, we are able to provide you the opportunity to work on state of the art projects.
We have an immediate opening for an on-site commercial construction superintendent in the Fullerton area.
- Have knowledge of all phases of construction management.
- Managing all sub-contractors including expediting their submittals, RFI’s, Change orders, etc.
- Review construction drawings, submittals and shop drawings.
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and provide solutions before they develop.
- Conduct periodic jobsite walks to monitor and observe the quality and safety of the project.
- Maintain 2-3 week “look ahead schedule”.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use independent and discretionary judgement.
- Have 5 recent years of experience in managing commercial construction.
- Ensure the project is completed safely, on budget and on time.
- Understand and implement contract specifications and drawings.
- Have a common sense approach to the job.
- Have good computer skills.
Be in the forefront of the projects success on each job and join our team now!! Email us your resume today. Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician Manufacturing
Orora Packing Solutions is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our dynamic team with our MPP Division located in Fullerton, CA
Summary of Role and How You’ll Fit In
A highly skilled position which performs all phases of maintenance in a corrugated packaging manufacturing facility; utilizing safe work practices, troubleshooting and maintaining manufacturing equipment and processes
About The Team
Every customer is important to us. It is the key to our success, and remains the focus of our team
What You’ll be Responsible For
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Safety and Health of self and team working in the surrounding area. Participation in all Safety Activities.
Support and maintain ISO 9001 activities and ensure that required processes are maintained.
Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and general fabrication and installation of machines, tools and equipment.
Maintenance of facility, grounds and utility systems.
Works with management; maintains waste water and other facility systems; ensuring environmental and government, city and local regulatory compliance.
Preventative Maintenance Programs on parts inventory, machinery, tools and equipment.
Maintain and repair in accordance to diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications, machinery, mechanical equipment, motors
A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Skilled mechanical, troubleshooting and electrical in manufacturing environment.
Ability to read, write and communicate effective; interpretation and application of safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, diagrams and regulatory requirements, etc.…
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; communicate before a group, in teams, to co-worker’s customers and vendors.
Ability to make accurate calculations, apply the concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Solve practical problems dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
Must have own tolls
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization, including dealing with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
Proficient in computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Ability to operate various office machines.
Ability to write routine e-mails and correspondence.
Ability to possess basic mathematics skills.
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are one Orora, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver.
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
Our Core Benefits:
•* Group Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Group Short-Term Disability
•* Group Long-Term Disability
•* Flexible Spending Accounts
•* Employee Assistance Program
•* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
•* Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions
Client Account Representative - Customer Service / Sales Support
True Vision Enterprises has just hit our 10 year anniversary!
We are celebrating by expanding and adding to our fast-paced team! Our company is looking for a Client Account Representative who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual performance.
- Full paid one one training
- Full time / Part Time / Seasonal Positions
- $11-$15 hourly plus weekly bonuses
- Management trainee positions opening
- Travel opportunities
If you feel that you are the right candidate, do not hesitate - Apply Today! A member of our Human Resources team will be in contact shortly after to discuss further details.
This Business Does Not Do Any of the Following:
-Door to Door Sales
-Business to Business
True Vision Enterprises, Inc. was created to acquire and retain customers in a more personalized approach for various types of companies and businesses. Today, we lead the nation in outsourced marketing as well as in innovative marketing campaigns.
Dispatcher - Scheduler
We are seeking an experienced Scheduling - Dispatcher to join our team.
Potential job seekers will have experience in the Electrical Field, and/or similar service industry. The work schedule is Mon-Fri 7am-4pm in a relaxed office environment with a shop dog.
Fullerton Electric Co. has three service divisions Residential, Commercial and Industrial. We currently have maintenance contracts with the City of Laguna Niguel, Anaheim & Santa Ana. In addition, we provide weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance for shopping centers, commercial business properties & Homeowner Associations throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County. We also perform comprehensive LED lighting retrofits across all divisions.
- Dispatching & coordinating Service Technicians daily/weekly service schedule.
- Monitor completion of service calls, and closing out calls for Invoicing.
- Answer incoming service calls and adjusting Technician’s schedule as needed.
- Resolve customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the proper staff and responding to special requirements.
- Match type of service required with Tech's ability, zone location, and duration of a call, to maximize productivity, profitability, and accuracy.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task
- Possess a proactive attitude
- Team Player.
- Proficient in Outlook and Word
- Ability to navigate through scheduling software WinTac.
What We Offer:
- Fun Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Growth
We look forward to hearing from you, please " Apply Now" to be considered!
Automotive Mechanic GM
We are a Family owned and operated business. We have been in business for 65 years. We are growing our Subaru Franchise and we are looking for long term team members.
We are looking for currently ASE Certified mechanics for both our Cadillac Franchise and our Subaru Franchise. We are looking for entry level Lube Technicians as well as Heavy Line Transmission Technicians.
We offer great hours
We pay for further training and Master Technician status.
Inventory And Warehouse Maintence
This position will be responsible for managing the quality control of inventory, and cleanliness + organization of the warehouse. This person must be a quick learner and efficient/proactive worker. He/she must be detail-oriented, organized while able to work on multiple projects, and someone who is always one step ahead. This person must be thoughtful about their daily tasks and anticipate the needs of the team at Found while developing knowledge about the ever growing collection and how to ensure it is managed in the best way.
Duties wil include, but are not limited to:
- Pre inspection of furniture/decor.
- Post inspection of furniture/decor
- Cleaning of items
- Cleaning of warehouse and showroom
Our founder travels the country and the globe to find new, old and beautiful things- many over 100 years old. This collection of beautiful things are available for rent for parties, weddings, corporate meetings and events, set productions, you name it! Our inventory is second to none and our customer service is the absolute best in the business- we have a staff of friendly, helpful, upbeat people taking care of our clients.
Found has been featured in many magazines and has been used by many celebrities. This was almost all Found furniture:
Entry Level Assistant Manager
Extraordinary Vision Solutions Inc. is hiring for an Assistant Marketing Manager, Retail Sales Associates and Customer Service Representatives for our firm in La Palma!
PURPOSE: Marketing and Communications for company- Paid Training- Travel Opportunities- Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
*Implementation of marketing plans, including promotions, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
*Marketing opportunity for revenue
*Provide promotional service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
*Responsible for branding, advertising, in store promotions, as well as customer and client interaction
*Work with management on current promotions and establishing the most effective ways market them.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
*Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
*Integrity- Job requires being honest and ethical.
*Initiative- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
*Leadership- Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
*Achievement/Effort- Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
*Dependability- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
*Social Orientation- Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
*Attention to Detail- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
*Cooperation- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
*Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
-Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
-Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
-Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
-Experience working with clients and customers, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
Class A CDL Driver
Two Local Class A driver needed, Fullerton, CA - Job Details | Indeed.com
Are you seeking to gain experience or work as a local driver? This is a position for you!
We are looking to fill 2 full-time Class A driver positions to make deliveries throughout Southern California. These are excellent opportunities with plenty of growth.
This is shift is Monday-Friday and a 2pm shift.
Job description and duties:
Drivers need to make deliveries throughout Southern California. Drivers are to pull 53' and 48' foot trailers and make deliveries to distribution centers.
We believe in great Customer service. Therefore, the drivers must be open to go above and beyond for customers.
- *Must have at least 1 year of recent Class A verifiable driving experience.
- *Must have knowledge in all DOT laws and regulations.
- *Must have experience making deliveries in Southern California which includes Los Angeles and Orange County
- *Candidates must be open to work in a fast paced environment and willing to lift more than 50lbs.
- *Forklift experience is a plus.
- *Must be able to pass an extensive background and drug screen
- Hazmat endorsement is a plus
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Hart Community Homes, Inc., a non-profit 501C3 organization based in Fullerton, is currently seeking an experienced and mission-driven individual for the position of Controller, a newly created position that reflects the increasing capacity of our organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a dynamic and growing organization the operates a human services program and a social enterprise and who will be able to develop systems and processes to support organizational goals. We are looking for someone with experience in the non-profit sector and an understanding of the "double bottom line": measuring both the financial performance and quality/program indicators.
Duties will include:
- Accounts payable/receivable; producing profit and loss reports, balance sheets and other performance indicators for the Executive Director and Board of Directors
- Compliance reporting for government and private grants and contracts; licensing and other administrative compliance; manage reporting schedule
- Coordination of third-party audits including annual financial audit
- Monitor various cost centers including inventory, labor, sales and other elements of the cafe enterprise to identify fluctuations an performance/productivity issues
- Support cafe's quality assurance activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs; Peachtree and Xero accounting software
- Managing processes, financial software, developing standards, audits, acounting, corporate finance, tracking budget/expenses, financial skills, analyzing information, developing budgets, performance management
- Non-profit experience, particularly government contracts and grants
- Minimum 5 years experience in field
- Bachelor's in business, finance, accounting or related field
- Serve as a positive role model and team player
Reports to: Executive Director
About Hart Community Homes, Inc.
Founded in 1996, HCH operates two licensed group homes for adolescent boys in foster care. The organization operates a farm-to-table cafe and catering business - with a farming component - which provides transitional employment for emancipating foster youth and other at-risk young adults.
Serious Candidates should submit a resume and salary history to:
Cari Hart-Bunevith, Executive Director
Aerospace Manufacturer in North Orange County is in need of an experience 2nd shift Supervisor. Must meet the following requirements:
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of CNC Lathe/Mill Operation or Set up
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Supervised a minimum of 12 individuals in the past
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
Our tenured recruiting staff has a passion for what we do and who we do it for. Our goal is to make the best matches possible in order to bring success to our clients, our associates and AnDek Staffing Services.
With over 20 years of experience AnDek Staffing has created and maintained relationships by understanding our partners needs and continuously seeking ways to improve our services.
Recruitment, Job Placement, Staffing, Direct Hire Staffing. Boutique Staffing Service, Administrative and Executive Assistants, Clerical and Data Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, Project Managers, Aerospace Staffing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!