Fullerton Job Description Sample
The Material Handler performs material handling and inventory coordinating duties to ensure that all materials received, issued and shipped out of the organization are completed at maximum productivity and efficiency. This position performs inventory control, order staging, material requisitioning, and ensures proper storage and maintenance of all direct and indirect materials. The Material Handler also ensures that materials are placed in their proper locations and are available for issue when needed.
Primary duties include:
· Perform daily kitting by picking inventory against kit lists requirements from service delivery schedules.
· Receive incoming shipments and verifies packing slip and goods received, against purchase order.
· Reconcile all discrepancies with purchasing immediately.
· Store material in system designated locations or areas for maximum inventory control and accountability.
· Organize and continually consolidate inventory to maximize efficiency.
· Maintain rack/shelf accessibility at all times
· Perform cycle count and activities as scheduled reconciling all discrepancies.
· Maintain correct/current on-hand inventory balances.
· Perform daily computer transactions for all material movements in and out of stockroom.
· Assist Logistics Manager with Asset Management and vehicle fleet programs.
· Maintain neat and clean stockroom at all times
· Running re-order reports and processing action items to prepare transfers to remote storage sites
· Operate a variety of material handling equipment, including forklift truck, pallet truck and other material handling equipment as specified.
· Participate in problem solving and other work improvement efforts.
· This is a cross-functional position and must be willing, and able to rotate to other logistics positions or requirements when necessary.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to release delivery orders from blanket purchase orders.
· Review re-order report and advise purchasing what is needed for warehouse.
· Use Generac website to place customer order to drop ship from factory or ship from Marlboro warehouse.
· Enter spare parts sales orders for generator customers
· Associates Degree or higher.
· Valid Driver’s license.
· Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Products and data/web-based systems.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Two years related experience in warehouse/stockroom environment preferred, but will train.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Proactive self-starter who excels at working in a team environment.
· Ability to work in a team where priorities can change from hour to hour.
· Willingness to own issues and see them through to completion.
· Potential career growth for motivated candidate.
· Excellent Laptop, communication and organization skills
· Dependable and excellent attendance record
EEC is an equal opportunity employer that offers an attractive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, as well as company paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
General Managers For Fresh QSR / Fast Casual
General Manager for All Scratch/Fresh QSR / Fast Casual
Generous Salary + Bonuses + Great Benefits including Tuition Scholarships!
Growing, Financially Strong Company that Loves to Promote from Within!
2 General Manager openings -- Fullerton and Brea locations
Are you a friendly, outgoing, team player who genuinely enjoys providing excellent guest service? Then we want you to come and grow with us! We value our people!!!
We’re looking for:
- Upbeat, positive personality – eager to learn, ready with a great smile
- 2 years General Manager experience
- Equally Strong in both BOH & FOH with $1 Million volume experience preferred
- BOH / Kitchen experience – all scratch made from wide variety of fresh ingredients
- Strong P&L skills
- Experience growing sales through catering a plus.
- Bilingual a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE
Company in Fullerton hiring a Facility Maintenance. Starting pay rate $16.00+
Below are requirements.
5 years experience with plant maintenance, Operator 1 Refrigeration experience a plus
Ability to prioritize work load/tasks unsupervised and utilize computerized refrigeration controls
Effective Communication Skills w/Staff and Corporate Office
Resourceful Work Methods and Job Costing, Ability to Prioritize Work Assignments from Multiple Sources, Excellent Follow-Up A Must, Ability to Work Independently and Multi-Task, Ability to Adapt Quickly to Changing Work Loads, Ability to Follow Processes and Procedures, Knowledge of RMP Plans Helpful, Hands on Plant Maintenance and Material Handling Equipment.
This position will be required to do various facility maintenance tasks such as daily monitoring of refrigeration system and managing energy controls and managing vendor repair and maintenance schedule, full plant maintenance and sourcing vendor/contract repair for larger jobs, material handling maintenance and repair helpful, email management and responses as needed. Monday thru Friday work schedule with after hours on call response as needed. This is a one person department managed directly by GM of the plant and an hourly position. If you like a fast paced warehouse environment that requires multi-tasking, working independently, able to prioritize multiple daily tasks, and want to work for a fast growing company with benefits and educational opportunities, this job is for YOU. Apply NOW for an interview in the near future!
Plant Maintenance: 5 years
Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, creating an exceptional shopping experience, completing point of sale transaction, and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring both the in store and online customer are always the #1 priority
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions and credit verifications
- Deliver a clean, neat, and easy-to-shop store environment
- Collaborate with peers, leads, and managers to coordinate merchandise movement needs with other tasks
- Executing signing in a timely and accurate manner to include organization, maintenance, sign set-up and removal
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Education/Experience - No specific educational accomplishments are necessary. No experience is required.
- Communication Skills- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Reasoning Ability- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Other Skills- Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of Radio Frequency equipment.
- Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them- Apply Today!
True Vision Enterprises Does Not Participate in any of the Following: Door to Door / Business to Business / Telemarketing / Call Center
True Vision Enterprises, Inc. was created to acquire and retain customers in a more personalized approach for various types of companies and businesses. Today, we lead the nation in outsourced marketing as well as in innovative marketing campaigns.
Tech Retail Team Members
Extraordinary Vision Solutions Inc.
We are NOW hiring for ENTRY LEVEL Electronics Customer Service Representatives with opportunities for rapid advancement into management.
Does This Sound Like YOU?
1. I Want A Career √
2. I Love Talking To People √
3. I'm a Team Player √
4. I'm Self Motivated √
5. I Want A Guaranteed Hourly Pay Rate of $11-$15 an Hour √
6. At least 18 Years of Age!
We will pay you HOURLY + BONUSES for your natural leadership abilities and self-motivation as we grow our business in Bakersfield and surrounding areas.
* Comprehensive, Paid Training Program- No Experience Required
* Rapid Advancement- Based on Performance
* Long Term Career Opportunity
* Great Work Environment
*We do not participate in Cold Calling or Door to Door or Business to Business.
ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID HOURLY WITH ADDITIONAL COMMISSION AND BONUS OFFERED.
Dental Front Desk
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated front desk receptionist for well-established family dental practice. The job includes greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling, posting treatment and payments, insurance billing and follow-up on unpaid claims, and keeping recalls current. Priority hiring will be given to someone who holds a current x-ray license and dental assisting skills who can work in the back on occasion.
Hart Community Homes, Inc., a non-profit 501C3 organization based in Fullerton, is currently seeking an experienced and mission-driven individual for the position of Controller, a newly created position that reflects the increasing capacity of our organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a dynamic and growing organization the operates a human services program and a social enterprise and who will be able to develop systems and processes to support organizational goals. We are looking for someone with experience in the non-profit sector and an understanding of the "double bottom line": measuring both the financial performance and quality/program indicators.
Duties will include:
- Accounts payable/receivable; producing profit and loss reports, balance sheets and other performance indicators for the Executive Director and Board of Directors
- Compliance reporting for government and private grants and contracts; licensing and other administrative compliance; manage reporting schedule
- Coordination of third-party audits including annual financial audit
- Monitor various cost centers including inventory, labor, sales and other elements of the cafe enterprise to identify fluctuations an performance/productivity issues
- Support cafe's quality assurance activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs; Peachtree and Xero accounting software
- Managing processes, financial software, developing standards, audits, acounting, corporate finance, tracking budget/expenses, financial skills, analyzing information, developing budgets, performance management
- Non-profit experience, particularly government contracts and grants
- Minimum 5 years experience in field
- Bachelor's in business, finance, accounting or related field
- Serve as a positive role model and team player
Reports to: Executive Director
About Hart Community Homes, Inc.
Founded in 1996, HCH operates two licensed group homes for adolescent boys in foster care. The organization operates a farm-to-table cafe and catering business - with a farming component - which provides transitional employment for emancipating foster youth and other at-risk young adults.
Serious Candidates should submit a resume and salary history to:
Cari Hart-Bunevith, Executive Director
We are looking to hire an Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Sales Executive - Hospitals - Western Region
Hospitals Western Region: BDM to sell security and security technology services to hospitals throughout the Western Region. Experience in selling to hospitals or to healthcare facilities is a plus. Position will be based out of Southern California and will cover opportunities throughout the Western Region. 10-20% travel will be required for the position.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving territory revenue and profit performance. This is accomplished through securing new clients for U.S. Security Associates. This role is accountable for developing a Territory Plan to drive business results and territory performance.
Identifying and prioritizing new business opportunities, developing a client engagement plan, and executing against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new client appointments and successfully managing the sales pipeline required to achieve plan. The Business Development Manager is responsible for gathering client intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program to meet client needs, driving close rates. The Business Development Manager negotiates pricing and must be highly proficient in utilizing and communicating the benefits of our suite of technology offerings, and coordinate necessary presentations and proposals.
Throughout the sales process, the Business Development Manager is responsible for on-going communication and collaboration with all Branch stakeholders, and completing necessary paperwork as required. Once the negotiation is complete, the Business Development Manager secures a legally reviewed and approved contract with the client and ensures the transition is executed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Develop specific territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan using sales automated system. Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies.
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources.
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Meet client timelines and deliverables for transition via close coordination with Branch stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Branch meetings, communication and events, association, chamber and other organization meetings.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Sales, Business Administration/Management, Marketing and/or other business development related fields.
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
- Must be able to provide evidence of a proven sales track record
- Must be able to thrive in a matrix environment working closely with branch leaders.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience specializing in new business acquisition, demonstrating a “hunter” sales mentality.
- Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with policy and a valid driver's license.
Fast paced, multi-faceted office environment. Environment may vary based on travel to other offices.
DISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Come join the team at the new Salon Meraki. It is located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, where there is high foot traffic due to top eateries, breweries, bars, and shops. We are a salon that focuses on not just the needs of women, but also in men styles. Salon Meraki values customer service as a top priority. It's not merely the styles that are important, but also the customer experience that we, at Salon Meraki, provide. The optimal artist will have skills that highly specialize in either men or women styles. We are looking for artists who are motivated, self-driven, and passionate about their work. We are looking for artists who share the same views as we do in striving for excellence in customer service and quality of work. Salon Meraki offers booth rentals with a SIGN-ON BONUS and 1-WEEK FREE RENT. We provide: back bar, towel service, wi-fi, optional client scheduling with our receptionist, complimentary drinks and snacks for our clients, and lockers. Please send your resume if you're interested in joining our friendly and dedicated team at Salon Meraki.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!