Fur Designer Job Description Sample
Fur Sales Specialist
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Creates a welcoming environment bygreeting and approaching customers
Exceeds customer expectations by providingassistance with a positive attitude
Recommends merchandise based onproduct knowledge and customer preferences
Is knowledgeable and educatesself and others on merchandise
Demonstrates timely follow-up andfollow-through on customer requests and commitments
Actively creates a welcomingenvironment through teamwork and collaboration
Effectively utilizes mobiledevices to communicate with customers and expand business
Effectively utilizes availableclientele tools and resources to increase personal business
Frequently advises customers ofthe benefits of the InCircle program
Works to develop long termcustomer relationships
Assist in maintaining visual andmerchandise presentation standards on the selling floor
Ensure audit compliance
Demonstrateflexibility and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Excellent customer service skills
Motivated and results driven
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work autonomously
Commission sales experience preferred
Previous retail experience preferred
Standing, bending, lifting, climbing stairs
Associatesmust be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which willinclude evenings, weekends and holidays.
Early Career I&C Designer - Kiewit OGC Engineering
Requisition ID: 79621
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc is a full-service engineering firm serving oil, gas and chemical markets. Our combined staff of engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve the LNG, midstream, refining, and petrochemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing oil, gas and chemical team, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPCC delivery model for dynamic process facilities.
We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit's module fabrication and construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit's legacy of excellence.
This position will be based out of our Energy Corridor office
Performs non-routine assignments of limited scope on time and on budget.
Expand knowledge through training and work experience.
Learn codes and standards to complete assignments.
Perform non-routine assignments of limited scope.
Perform tasks according to company procedure industry codes and regulations while learning. Seeks out help of others but tries to apply information he receives to become a functional team member.
Associate degree in AutomationTechnology or High School diploma + 2 years' experience as a minimum.
0-2 years minimum relevant experience.
Receives direction from senior designer.
Adjusts to varying demands of work and performs well.
Communicates effectively orally and in writing. Present ideas clearly and in professional manner.
Participates on teams effectively. Accepts direction from the team. Individually contributes to success of the team.
Develops cooperative working relationships and open communication within and across groups, to work towards solutions that benefit all involved parties. Seeks expertise, advice and perspectives from a variety of sources.
Consults with senior team members to receive direction for internal customers.
Basic AutoCAD skills and can pick up marks.
Able to manage responsibilities and meet deadlines under supervision.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Appian Lead Designer
Role: Appian Lead Designer
Location: San Francisco, California
- 4+ years related experience working successfully in a technical role with business users or end users.
- 2+ year of experience in successful software delivery using the Appian Platform.
- Experience with functional design, configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications.
- Strong background in relational database design, data structure design (e.g. adding columns, creating views), SQL Server, MySQL.
- Understanding of software development concepts such as variables, data types, functions
- Understanding of software delivery methodologies such as agile/scrum
- Proficiency with REST/SOAP web services, integration layer or service bus, and other integration technologies.
- Knowledge of web application concepts including application servers, web servers, and operating systems (for on-premises installations)
Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Instructional Systems Designer
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements and document results of analyses.
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions.
- Design, develop, and implement prototype and final courseware for interactive multi-media, computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations to include gaming applications.
- Apply Instructional Systems Development principles in the development of new/modified training devices.
- Plan and accomplish production of instructional materials, e.g., Authoring Instructional Materials, Content Planning Module, Computer-Assisted Instruction and supporting documents.
- Provide CSS in preparing the following Products/Documents/Reports:
- ISD: Training Situation Analyses, Training System Functional Descriptions, Military Characteristics, Instructional Performance Requirements, Instructional Media Requirements, Instructional Media Design, Training Program Structure, Course Conduct Information, Training Conduct Support, Training Evaluation, Test Package, Instructional Media Package, Training Systems Support; Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS);
- HSI: Mission Analysis, Mission Scenarios, Functional Flow Block Diagrams, Operational Sequence Diagrams, Performance Baseline Specifications, Quality Function Descriptions, Top Down Functional Analysis, Workload Analysis, Test Analysis, Manpower Estimation;
- Knowledge and application of Instructional Systems Design procedures, for the functional design of a variety of military training, training support systems and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in computer base training, web-based training (WBT) for interactive courseware to design products, e.g., flowcharts, storyboards and computer program design documents.
- Knowledge of processes such as ISD, NTSP, and Top Down Functional Analysis (TDFA) to support training program developers and other technical support personnel.
- Practical knowledge and skill in interpersonal communications with civilian and military personnel, including oral briefings/presentations, listening techniques, and developing written material, especially technical reports documenting research and analysis performed, e.g., MIL-PRF-29612 and MIL-HDBK-29612.
- Understanding of military training (preferred)
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned
- MA/MS/MEd and two (2) years of experience in Instructional Design.
- Allowable Substitutions: BA/BS degree in Education, Instructional Systems, or related field and three (3) years of experience in Instructional Design or Degree in Education or related field with twenty-four (24) hours in specific education areas. Instructional Systems major is preferable. The twenty-four (24) hours must fall within learning theory, instructional design, instructional development, evaluation, computers in education, and include four (4) of these five (5) categories.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
Sharepoint Developer / Designer
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer / Designer
Job Code: 11375300
Imagine One is seeking a candidate to serve as the SharePoint Developer/Designer supporting our effort with the U.S. Navy Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in the development and implementation of a SharePoint Solution. The work requirements include the creation and management of SharePoint sites, pages, lists, libraries, content types, permissions, web-parts, and workflows (both out-of-the-box & custom). The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to communicate with a diverse group of professionals about their work processes and then replicate those processes in SharePoint to increase office efficiency, work traceability, and to provide meaningful metrics on performance. This position requires someone who is both technically savvy and business-minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Activities include requirements gathering, analysis, SharePoint solution design, development, customization, and delivery. This position will be located at the Imagine One facility in Arlington but will support the customer at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Leverage out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities to develop business solutions using SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, SharePoint solution design, development, and delivery.
- Leverage formalized development lifecycle tools, including project plans, timelines, and deliverables.
- Ten (10) years of experience related to application programming in a DoD or Navy environment.
- Five (5) years of experience with SharePoint system development and Solutions (2010/ 2013/ 2016).
- Experience with content and document management as it applies to SharePoint.
- Ability to create and manage SharePoint: Sites; Pages; Lists; Libraries; Content Types; Permissions; Workflows; Web-parts; Performance Dashboards; and Reporting Metrics.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills a must. Must be able to function as a member of/support for a team of government/contractor personnel.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) solutions as well as InfoPath forms is desired.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel Business Intelligence applications (PowerBI)
- B.S. in a relevant field is desired.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have DoD security clearance
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Mechanical Designer - Conceptual Design
Works as an integral part of the Development Advanced Engineering Team. Creates rapid turnaround satellite level mechanical configurations using CREO. Many configurations are based on the LM2100 (A2100TR) standard, configure-to-order, product offering. Other configurations are mission unique based on mission specific requirements. Most designs require the creation and arrangement of antennas onto the basic satellite system/structure, in both stowed for launch and deployed configurations, such that antenna, other payload, GNC sensor, propulsion, and thermal field-of-view requirements and launch envelop constraints are met. In order to accomplish this, mission unique offset-fed, Gregorian, or other antenna reflector and feed array models must be created using basic CREO capabilities and only a limited set of geometric antenna definition data.
High level of proficiency in use of, and the ability to work rapidly with, CREO CAD software.
Ability to work closely and rapidly within a multi-disciplined satellite design team.
Ability to create and work with streamlined and accurate CREO models
Ability to creatively and effectively solve challenging geometric design problems with minimal iteration and supervision
Ability to clearly communicate through drawings as well as well as verbally and in writing
Ability and willingness to create designs that employ maximum reuse and commonality versus prior designs and standard product offerings
Lead Mechanical Designer / Orlando, FL
Mechanical Design Engineer responsible for mechanical design, engineering documentation, trade studies and drawing release. Perform weights and tolerance analysis on system components.
Work concepts and detail designs. Designer will work the opto-mechanical layouts, composite structures and castings. Experience in metal machining, castings, forgings and composites are preferred.
They will work closely with Mechanical Engineering to support all program objectives. Travel may be required on an as needed basis. CREO modeling and documentation skills, and a working knowledge of PLM and GD&T is preferred.
Experience in metal machining, castings, and forgings are preferred.
Travel may be required on an as needed basis.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area.
This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States.
The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part.
Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
Where can you get to from Orlando?
Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "Space Coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center.
Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando.
West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast.
Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
MUST be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Clearance.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (preferably in an engineering focused discipline) OR must have a minimum of 15 years of relevant mechanical design experience without a degree.
Must have a minimum of 9 years professional / hands-on experience creating system level 3D CAD models and using them to create drawings.
Candidates are required to be have professional experience with creating 3D design (Pro-E / CREO preferred).
Extensive knowledge of GD&T is required.
Experience with all aspects of mechanical design, including layout and design documentation.
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a talented Quest Designer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. In this role, the Quest Designer is responsible for designing, writing, implementing, documenting and maintaining content for current and next generation AAA games.
Design quest content that tells engaging stories and introduces new mechanics to the game;
Implement quests in our proprietary toolset through the use of a text-based scripting language;
Write character dialogue, in-game books and terminals, quest log entries, descriptions, and player-facing messages;
Maintain legacy content and make required bug fixes;
Collaborate with artists, engineers and other designers in strike teams as needed;
Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Quest Designer;
Excellent writing and editing skills;
Experience with one or more text-based scripting languages;
Experience working with a variety of established game toolsets;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles;
Please supply a portfolio featuring examples of your work, including writing samples with dialogue.
Experience creating mods or content for BGS games using the CreationKit;
Strong knowledge and interest in Fallout lore;
Solid debugging experience with text based script languages.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
The Nike Valiant Labs Studio is a collection of subject matter experts working together with our Nike entrepreneurs to strategically generate new business concepts thru Human Centered Design (HCD) practices, test start-up concepts using a Lean Startup approach and push to find Product-Market-Fit by piloting new business concepts in market.
Nike Valiant Labs is seeking an experienced Studio Designer to rapidly design engaging visual content to test in-market prototype businesses and brands. This role will collaborate with and take direction from the Valiant Labs Creative Director to ensure content aligns with Entrepreneurs' creative briefs.
In this position, the Studio Designer will be expected to develop digital, print, and environmental content including but not limited to: pitch decks, digital product UX/UI, product design, brand collateral, and packaging design. To conduct consumer testing across a range of channels, you'll design content at various stages of development—from rapid paper prototypes to high fidelity, ready-to-ship websites. You'll also be expected to design presentation decks that enable visual storytelling for teammates and businesses you support.
The role requires someone with outstanding design ability as well as strategic, creative reasoning. You'll regularly be expected to solicit and provide feedback throughout your design process and pitch your work to stakeholders. You must demonstrate self-awareness, curiosity, ambition, and thrive in an environment of quick pivots and fast feedback loops. Finally, exemplary candidates are cultural amplifiers, with a track record demonstrating a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and transparency.
Provide thought leadership on product strategy (not simply "How it should look" but "What we should build")
Prototype at varying levels of fidelity and be comfortable using interactive prototyping tools (e.g.: Invision)
Partner with key leaders and teams to develop simple design solutions to complex design problems (in some cases, lead and implement design from concept to brand to product design to launch, involving both technical and non-technical partners)
Work with various teams to develop design experiences that are simple and elegant
Develop creative collateral, presentations (both in-house and external facing) and branded assets
Develop and design new communication channels (print, video, web)
Partner with external vendors and agencies to ensure consistent creative production
Design visual frameworks and programming for partner organizations to participate with Valiant Labs
Provide ad hoc design and consulting support to various teams as needed
Degree and/or Higher degree in design, graphic design, visual communication or related field strongly preferred.
6+ years of design experience at an agency, startup, or other fast-paced environment
Graphic and digital product design capabilities
Strong brand, UX, UI, visual design, and prototyping skills and capabilities
Experience designing and crafting brand vision and brand visual centers
Previous experience tapping consumer insights and converting them to brand message and marketing campaigns
Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Powerpoint and other design tools
Knowledge of HTML and CSS strongly preferred
Ability to work on several concurrent projects and manage time wisely
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your design skills
Interest in photography and video production a plus
Experience in using lean startup methodologies, human-centered design and/or agile with project teams or consulting practice a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433840
Coley is seeking an individual who demonstrates strong ability to collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to conduct needs/task analyses for professional training and solutions to performance based problems, create training objectives, design content, and develop assessments while demonstrating sound instructional principles, strategies and techniques. This includes compiling and organizing information, and writing and editing instructional materials to adapt classroom-based courseware and products, reference documents, and raw materials into clear, effective, interactive eLearning training.
You will work onsite at the George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center in Arlington, Virginia. Situated in a campus-like setting of 72 acres, the Shultz offers more than 800 courses (nearly 600 on campus and 275 via distance learning platforms) with approximately 170,000 enrollments annually.
Your work will help FSI continue to be a catalyst for Global Change by employing cutting-edge educational technology, the latest advancements in cognitive research, and the work of innovative thought leaders from around the world to broaden organizational capacities and to strive for better outcomes for our country and the world.
What You’ll Bring…
- Expertise in professionally writing, reviewing, and editing storyboards in timely fashion.
- Highly skilled in detail-oriented documentation, with significant abilities in communicating verbally and in writing with Government Project Manager, SMEs and programmers in a tactful manner, as well as providing written feedback to Government Project Manager and clients.
- Ability to design a wide variety of web-based multimedia training applications. Proven expertise serving as instructional designer of eLearning courses or projects that demonstrate sound instructional principles, strategies and techniques and are SCORM and Section 508 compliant.
- Significant experience with distributed learning applications, interface usability, Section 508 accessibility, SCORM, learning management systems, and integration of streaming media into web-based training applications, including training interface with learning management system Learn.com.
- Clearly and effectively interpret and report course/product item evaluations.
- Familiarity with industry standard and USG web development policies and standards preferred.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- BA/BS in any relevant field is required. MA/MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressively challenging instructional design experience at a mid or higher level
- 2 years’ instructional design experience at a mid or higher level plus BS/BA
- U.S Citizenship required
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including base salary, generous paid time off, and a full range of benefits including medical, RX, vision and dental coverage for full-time regular employees. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Short & Long Term Disability, and Group Life and AD&D Insurance; plus Optional Life Insurance is available for both the employee & family members. We also provide many other benefits including an Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Assistance Program; Training for Technical, Professional and Personal Development; Employee Performance and Idea Incentives; and Discounted Merchandise Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!