Fur Designer Job Description Sample
Fur Salon Sales Associate-Northpark
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Creates a welcoming environment by greeting and approaching customers
Exceeds customer expectations by providing assistance with a positive attitude
Recommends merchandise based on product knowledge and customer preferences
Is knowledgeable and educates self and others on merchandise
Demonstrates timely follow-up and follow-through on customer requests and commitments
Actively creates a welcoming environment through teamwork and collaboration
Effectively utilizes mobile devices to communicate with customers and expand business
Effectively utilizes available clientele tools and resources to increase personal business
Frequently advises customers of the benefits of the InCircle program
Works to develop long term customer relationships
Assist in maintaining visual and merchandise presentation standards on the selling floor
Ensure audit compliance
Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Excellent customer service skills
Motivated and results driven
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work autonomously
Commission sales experience preferred
Previous retail experience preferred
Standing, bending, lifting, climbing stairs
Associates must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Instructional Systems Designer
InCadence Solutions is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer to support the Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Organization (JIDO). The ISD will apply the most current instructional systems design trends and approaches to provide course design and development services that result in appropriate learning programs for classroom, online and blended delivery for our government customer. The ISD will assist in identifying learning objectives and developing courses that progressively build competencies and skills through intermediate and advanced levels as required.
- Provide assistance/facilitation to course instructors by providing clear instructor guides, conducting assessments of training outcomes in conjunction with team psychometrician and by observing the course to provide guidance as needed.
- Full lifecycle of the instructional design process including requirements analysis, zero-based reviews, curriculum reviews, content design, storyboarding and evaluations.
- Document needs assessment findings and make recommendations.
- Identify design concepts that will satisfy the learning need, demonstrate an advanced understanding of instructional design models and learning theory.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in approved formats.
- In conjunction with other ISD and psychometrician, design evaluation criteria, develop evaluation tools and participate in formative evaluation events.
- Provide formative and summative assessment capabilities to support student feedback process and training programs.
- Use course reports with course evaluation data to measure course outcomes, assist psychometrician and other staff ISD with creating reports if none exist.
- Continually review, update and improve learning offerings to ensure courses remain relevant.
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a certificate in Instructional Systems Design plus 5+ years as a DoD instructor –OR- a Master’s degree in Instructional systems design with at least two years work as a DoD instructor – OR – a degree in education with a certificate in ISD and 3+ years as a DoD Instructor (podium time, not OJT or online only)
- Knowledge of new Blooms taxonomy
- Demonstrated experience with adult education and effective adult training programs to include knowledge of the Addie Model
- Demonstrated experience using new Kirkpatrick’s Four levels of evaluation model.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated excellence as a writer/editor and effective verbal communicator
- A current TS/SCI reflected in JPAS
- A current US Passport with ability to travel and/or deploy OCONUS
- A Master’s Degree in Instructional Systems Design
- 5+ years as a DoD instructor
- 2+ years as an ISD for a program credentialed by the Institute for Credentialing Excellence or other equivalent credentialing agency
Security Production Designer
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- 1-2 years of equivalent education and experience
- Assist with project design deliverables produced in Revit: drawings, details, schedules, etc.
- Develop security electronics floor plans from markups or from scratch, depending on experience
- Coordinate details required for project with floor plans and other drawing sheets
- Prepare existing conditions floor plans for renovation projects
- Create PDF files/ drawing sets
- Assist with review of drawings and documents for conformance to design intent
- Assist with review of cost estimates against floor plans and other related drawings
- Maintain, update, and add to Revit Detail Library
- Work directly with one designer in Raleigh and with staff in other offices via company network
- Review construction submittals as time and experience allow
- Computer-aided design technician/ specialist or intern-level architect/engineer (EIT)
- Ability to read and interpret building drawings and site plans
- Knowledge of standard construction terminology
- Knowledge of low-voltage electrical systems and/or security electronics a plus
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and self-starter/ proactive
- Well-organized and able to multi-task
- Able to perform work in a timely and accurate manner
- Revit experience is recommended but not mandatory
- Experience with CAD software (AutoCAD or equivalent) is a must
- Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave, including holidays; and a 401(k) plan.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé online at www.moseleyarchitects.com/careers, or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
User Experience Designer
The role of User Experience (UX) Designer will bring user-centered design (UCD) principles to produce high-quality designs across platforms and technologies and for all the different touchpoints the user has with the digital solution. Uses a variety of methods for consideration of organization, data, information technology, processes, and people in the design of high value customer solutions. This role is responsible for leading the architecture/design process and also for providing expert services sales support and solutions integration implementation guidance and support. The UX designer provides oversight to ensure changes introduced during the implementation of the solutions are consistent with the original UX vision. May contribute to design and implementation of enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will be securely integrated with current applications. The User Experience (UX) Designer Serves as the backup to the Scrum Master and provides technical direction in support of the GSSIPDM Program which is a state-of-the- art dissemination and production system to satisfy future GEOINT requirements.
GSSIPDM will be comprised of a publication system—Consolidated Products Database (CPD) and a dissemination system—Product Dissemination System (PDS). It will provide a cross- domain data transfer solution (high-to-low) to facilitate distribution of NGA and Mission Partner publications. Additionally, GSSIPDM will introduce an enhanced Graphical User Interface (GUI), an automated dissemination system that will transform current software baselines, and leverage on current cloud-native architectures that will reside on the following network(s): NIPRnet, JWICS, SIPRnet, and Stone Ghost..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops software applications.
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- May provide consultation on complex projects.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Works autonomously.
- May provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in SAFe
- User interface design for the GSSIPDM Program
- Work with Front End Developers to implement designs
- Bring the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements
- Work closely with business stakeholders, project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance
- Bring User Experience (UX) processes and methods to help take digital solutions from concept to launch
- Identify the best methods for user research and testing within project constraints
- Work within agile methodology and engage in exploratory development and iterative processes
- Define experience strategy for of new offerings and businesses.
- Co-lead concept prototyping and evaluative testing of new concepts
- May have supervisory responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident Alien with at least three or more years of U.S. residency from the legal entry date in the U.S.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS + 12 or MS + 10 years of experience in related work activities
- Degree preferred (but not required) in fields relating to User Experience, Design, Human Computer Interaction or Information Science
- 3 years of relevant UX/UI Design experience (including detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex applications)
- Hands on experience utilizing SAFe Agile and/or Scrum methodology
- Experienced with XML specifications
- Cloud Native application software development and deployment
- Fine grain access control, Back-end systems and cross domain services integration
- Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of Product Dissemination Systems
- SAFe Agile and/or Scrum methodology certification
- Certification in area of specialization such as CRISC, CISM, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISSP, PMP, CISA, CCP-V, ITIL v3, VCP5-DCV, CCA-N, MCSE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Contingent Sharepoint Designer
JOB LOCATION: Norfolk, Virginia
JOB CODE: 11968357
This is a *contingent position. The SharePoint Developer will function as the SharePoint web content manager for a Navy Knowledge Management team. The SharePoint Developer will provide planning, designing, configuring, testing, and implementing of SharePoint solutions. This position is in Norfolk, Virginia.
Duties and qualifications, identifying both essential and marginal duties:
The SharePoint Developer will provide SharePoint administration and development tasks to include project control, knowledge management, and document control. Associated tasks include:
- Provide daily maintenance of the existing SharePoint portal
- Design and implement SharePoint solutions
- Administer portal user accounts
- Serve as an integral part of the program’s Knowledge Management team
- Assist with metrics collection
- Five years of experience (minimum) in SharePoint design and management
- Experience in a collaborative working environment
- Experience with iNavy and Fleet Force database housing (desired)
- Associate’s degree
- US citizenship
- DoD Confidential clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
UI / UX Designer - Enterprise Apps
And, now, after 18 years, we’re driving change in the transit world. We’re embracing new technologies and methodologies to deliver new and improved products and top-notch service. We are a team of 170+ professionals in the US, Ireland, and Australia that are passionate about transit. We’re hiring energetic, positive professionals to contribute their talents and creativity to solutions that empower people to change their lives. Routematch is a place where you can honestly say “my work matters”.
We’re hiring a dynamic UI / UX Designer with a strong focus on the user experience to turn our great products into awesome ones! The UI / UX Designer will research, craft and collaborate with development to provide compelling user experiences and a better overall design. This is a great opportunity to improve the UI/UX process, the user experience and the overall look and feel of the product. If you have a passion for designing user friendly applications and tools, we want you on our team!
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll
- Collaborate with the product owners and translate their goals into intuitive, interactive designs
- Assist in maintaining consist look and feel across products and maintain quality standards. Incorporate user-centered design methods and/or design-thinking throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Deliver user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups, design patterns, user interface specifications mental models, user journeys, personas, scenarios, low & high-fidelity prototypes, wireframes, etc. Export design assets for development.
- Perform usability audits, recommend modifications for improvements, document results, measure and track progress on improvements as needed.
- Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Collaborate closely with development to optimize design within the technology and resource restraints.
- Develop and review designs with development to ensure their final look and feel is accurate and meets desired expectations of the end user experience
- Perform user experience research and testing processes
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance plans
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in a vibrant midtown location right off 75/85 with a free gym
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, working together and promoting from within
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a design, multimedia or software development related major
- 3+ years of professional experience designing web-based and mobile products, sites, or applications with a high quality
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as a broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Expertise in creating use cases, flow diagrams, prototypes, scenarios and wireframes in the context of product development
- Must be creative to create the optimal user experience while working around technology, resource and budget constraints
- Excellent 'eye' for good design and workflow
- Knowledge and experience of WCAG compliance standards and “Accessible Design” Principles and best practices
- Experience with multiple platforms – Web, Desktop Apps, Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Proven ability with design tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Must be able to educate and persuade others on UI/UX, facilitate decision making and drive delivery
- Must be self-motivated, organized, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
- Must respond well to constructive criticism and be flexible
- Experience with accessibility standards, cross-platform issues, mobile user interfaces, and systems-thinking
- Strong project management skills and techniques
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Certified in UX Design/UI Development
- Additonal knowledge of HTML5 frameworks e.g. Bootstrap and Content Management System development e.g. WordPress theme development
- Transit industry experience
As a government contractor, Routematch is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
Lead Industrial Designer
We are seeking a Lead Industrial Designer to join our Creative/Product Design team!
IN A NUTSHELL
Are you an experienced and passionate product designer? As our Lead Industrial Designer, you will report to our Creative Director of Product Design, and will be a key player in researching, conceptualizing, and designing Watkins Wellness®' products for our various brands. These brands include Hot Spring® Spas, Caldera® Spas, Endless Pools®, Freeflow Spas®, Fantasy Spas®, and other private labels. Our Lead Industrial Designer will also be the lead on a team of designers to design, create, and prototype new products. This is a brand new position within our creative design team (to go along with a new design studio that is currently being built), and is critical to our overall objective of producing attractive and aesthetically pleasing products that are current with latest consumer buying trends.
IS THIS YOU?
Are you innovative? You will take a lead role in helping to develop design strategies, creating persuasive and impactful design solutions and will be responsible for design deliverables on various projects. You will also lead the creative process within our design team through the facilitation of concept ideation sessions, brainstorms, and creative discussions.
Are you on the pulse of new trends? Through online and trade show market research, you will prepare and present trend and competitive analysis on products and create visual customer context. You will also lead and produce design recommendations and product solutions based on market, consumer, brand, and business rationale, aimed at manifesting Watkins Wellness' products to create an emotional consumer response and support consumer buying patterns.
Do you have excellent sketching and modeling capabilities? You'll function as a primary content creator responsible for all Design deliverables on projects. You'll provide 2D ideation and concept sketches and develop 3D digital models of high complexity and sophistication that are both aesthetically appealing, as well as package and component driven.
Do you have a well-rounded creative background? We will look to you to share your expertise in color, materials and surface finishes, and create mood boards & material sample boards while working within known manufacturing processes and techniques.
Can you inspire others? You will present your design recommendations to cross-functional teams, management, and the Executive Team to gain input and buy-in. You'll also be in a lead role within the team to provide guidance and mentoring to team members. We'll expect you to model strong interpersonal skills in a highly transparent and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU NEED
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or related field is preferred; the equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
5-7 years of related experience in product or industrial design; experience working in a lifestyle related consumer good is highly desired.
Excellent 3D modeling skills is required (Nurbs and/or Polygon). Rendering software knowledge is a plus (e.g. Keyshot, VRED). Must be able to use computer-aided design software to develop designs and create prototypes
Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Digital sketch software, CAD, as well as MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) is needed to be successful in this position
Knowledge of and experience in Color, Materials, Finish (CMF) is a plus
Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
Strong ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Must have a portfolio available for review
WHAT YOU'LL GET
At Watkins Wellness®, people matter. To help you, "Feel good. Live well™", at work and at home, we provide a competitive package including: exceptional health and wellness benefits, paid time off, bonus, profit sharing, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more.
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven).
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full or Part Time
Watkins (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
The Graphic Designer will use skills and talents to work collaboratively with other members of the marketing and business development team and cross-functionally with production/design to deliver digital and collateral, proposal, and marketing material. We are looking for someone with a curiosity for the evolving digital content trends and a keen eye for design with a focus on consistent branding.
This candidate should have a strong creative voice and understanding of brand positioning who can help communicate the brand aesthetic to a wide demographic of stakeholders. The Graphic Designer won’t just execute projects but will be a part of the design creation and work pro-actively with the marketing, production and high-level teams to fulfill the needs of the business and drive the company’s brand strategy initiative.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Production teams to design and develop content
- Coordinate with Marketing and Production teams on artistic website content ensure all deadlines are met
- Concept, create and deliver robust design solutions to support visual presentation and marketing material
- Concept, create and deliver robust design solutions for constant social and media and other digital content
- Present concepts, contributor to group ideation sessions, and provide brand positioning and design context to concepts
- Prepare, package and spec files for print
- Maintain and elevate brand aesthetic across all touch-points
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design
- 5+ years graphic design experience – preferably in A/E industry
- Strong demonstrated creative eye, sense of design in all applications
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of social media standards, messaging, branding
- 3D imaging software knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Familiarity with all aspects of digital image quality and output including file size, light and color balancing
- Understanding of cross-browser/platform compatibilities, and usability limitations for the web and mobile
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, and an ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders on edits and aesthetics
- A passion for continuous improvement and skill development
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and highly motivated
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects. Over the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
The Web Designer is responsible for collaborating with other employees to create visual design for high-quality websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, digital catalogs, store displays and other digital collateral. An understanding of typography, layout, animation, and interactive design will be needed to help our team create the best work possible.
• Associate’s Degree, BFA or equivalent in Graphic Designer related craft. Equivalent experience will be considered as well.
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skill, process, and taste for visual aesthetics. Portfolio MUST contain examples of digital work.
• A diversity of creative interests beyond visual design such as video editing, photography, animation, storyboarding, programming, user experience, or other. Surprise us.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Eagerness to develop your craft through practice and staying up to date on new trends and tools.
Submit your resume and portfolio here, or email it to email@example.com
You’ll be working cross team together with a Senior Designer, Solutions Architects, Project Managers and several Software Engineers to deliver UI/UX that reduces friction for shoppers, communicates the brand message, and creates enjoyable shopping experiences on both BigCommerce and Magento platforms. The UX/UI Designer position is responsible for connecting the dots between functional business requirements, and native platform functionality. Everything we do is done with the goal of providing tangible value to the clients we serve.
About the team
- Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable
- Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience
- Understand how to evangelize and use research to drive design decisions
- Keep your cool when working with many diverse stakeholders
- Negotiate for the best UX without being dogmatic
- Communicate, specify, and describe designs to the production team and the client without ambiguity and within deadlines
- Collaborate with production teams to synthesize all research insights and apply user-centered design principles to deliver useful, usable, and desirable design solutions.
- Drive the UI design vision and execution
- Collaborate with PMs to plan and execute UX design activities throughout the development lifecycle
- Produce information architecture diagrams and create concept sketching, wireframing and high-fidelity mockups/prototypes
- Work closely with technical leads to create designs that can be replicated pixel-perfect in a web interface without excessive development cost
- Design and produce rich media content and marketing collateral for Classy Llama and Nucleus Commerce. This will also include work for new ventures not yet conceived.
Other Beneficial Qualifications
- Passion for all things eCommerce
- Deeply-rooted character
- 2-5 years experience in UX Design
- Experience with Mobile and Responsive Web Design
- Obsessive in pursuit of creating client success
- Effective Communication
Written and verbal; prepared on-the-fly
- Solution-Orientation (Problems are just challenges to be overcome)
- Desire and ability to collaborate with a team
- A genuine desire to understand what the client needs and meet that need as efficiently as possible
- Ability to function in a highly technical environment
- Photography and video experience is a plus
Why it’s Awesome Being a Llama
- Teammates and leaders that connect with and empower you
- Unlimited Coffee and (mostly) healthy snacks
- Full transparency from all levels of leadership
- Personal Development Library
- Llama Birthday lunches
- Monthly team lunches
- Ping Pong table and Oculus VR and the occasional appearance of retro gaming systems
- Creative Commons area with comfy chairs and couches
BENEFITS & PERKSInsurance: We offer excellent group health insurance plans for you and your family, as well as life, dental, and vision insurance options.
Fitness: We encourage all of our Llamas to take care of themselves both inside and outside of the office by reimbursing up to $25 per month for gym/fitness memberships.
Food: Llamas love food. So naturally, we have food-related perks. We have built relationships with several local farmers and bakers that provide fresh, locally-produced milk, meat, and sourdough bread (It’s incredible!) delivered right to the office.
Gadgetry: We provide our Llamas with MacBook Pros for both in-office and home use. If you’d like, we also provide convertible standing desks. Don’t want the gadgetry perk to stop there? We also are able to extend our discounts at the Apple Store and Staples to our Citizens.
Financial:We also offer a 401k savings plan.
Why do we exist?We cultivate powerful, caring people who drive value for those around us.
How do we behave?
We are loving people who operate with courageous integrity and passionate ownership.
What do we do?
We build, maintain, and grow eCommerce solutions for our clients.
Classy Llama is an agency of a different breed. Despite our playful name, we could not be more serious about the level of integrity, excellence, and commitment we bring to our clients. Our passion is to help merchants leverage technology to sustainably grow and build their business. We serve our clients through digital commerce consulting, marketing, design, development, and support. With over 125 commerce sites and 400+ customizations and integrations under our belt, our team of commerce veterans has what it takes to create great digital experiences.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!