Fur Designer Job Description Sample
Sales Associate, Fur Salon
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Creates a welcoming environment bygreeting and approaching customers
Exceeds customer expectations by providingassistance with a positive attitude
Recommends merchandise based onproduct knowledge and customer preferences
Is knowledgeable and educatesself and others on merchandise
Demonstrates timely follow-up andfollow-through on customer requests and commitments
Actively creates a welcomingenvironment through teamwork and collaboration
Effectively utilizes mobiledevices to communicate with customers and expand business
Effectively utilizes availableclientele tools and resources to increase personal business
Frequently advises customers ofthe benefits of the InCircle program
Works to develop long termcustomer relationships
Assist in maintaining visual andmerchandise presentation standards on the selling floor
Ensure audit compliance
Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Excellent customer service skills
Motivated and results driven
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work autonomously
Commission sales experience preferred
Previous retail experience preferred
Standing, bending, lifting, climbing stairs
Associatesmust be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which willinclude evenings, weekends and holidays.
CAD Designer III / Electrical/Facility Controls Designer
Electrical/Facility Controls Designer
- Support Engineering Project Teams, in preparing CAD drawing and administering the CAD portion of projects per the Drawing Management Procedures & Standards.
- This will involve Facility, Utility, & Process related projects.
- Works in an independent manner under the guidance of a supervisor or technical lead.
- Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables
- Examples of supporting assignments include:
- Facility, equipment or process design and development, preparation of specifications.
- Complies with applicable policies and procedures, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Exchanges information with project team members, designers, management, and other engineering or production personnel.
- Delivers recommendations and suggestions to project team members and management within the department.
- Participates and/or assists engineers in the design of facilities for optimal performance.
- Support Project Engineering to execute the Mechanical creation of construction drawings to be included in bid packages / RFP’s to contractors
- At least 8 years prior technical experience using AutoCAD in facility Electrical / Controls design.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2016 & Microsoft Office. Knowledge of basic regulatory requirements.
- Facility electrical discipline experience in the following areas.
- Ability to Create, revise, and complete the as-built process for electrical /facility controls drawings for facilities including: facility HVAC system controls and Building Management System controls substations, lighting, power, fire alarm, and monitoring alarm systems for animal care facilities, laboratories, clean rooms, warehouses, and office buildings.
- Ability to develop the electrical / facility controls scope of work on projects. Ability to perform preliminary estimates on projects when directed by Project Engineer.
- Ability to design medium voltage power distribution for office & laboratory facilities. Circuit, conductor & conduit sizing.
- Schedules for power distribution panels. Design and specification of transformers and power/lighting/receptacle panels.
- Ability to design and specify lighting for Office & laboratory facilities
Must have at least an Associate’s degree
Human Centered Designer
ERPi is experiencing a period of tremendous growth, including the expansion of its core service offerings into the areas of data science, fraud prevention, and analytics. We are seeking candidates who combine a consulting background with expertise in data science, statistics, and analytics to help build an analytics capability for the firm, as well as deliver associated services to clients in the Federal government.
The Human Centered Designer is responsible for:
- Human Centered Design – will lead strategy development and implementation/execution of identifying and understanding relevant VA business processes, to include:will lead other information gathering sessions to define business process workflows (using VISIO) to document ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ end-states; Planning, managing, and executing an idea from concept to launch and designing solutions to meet key milestones; leading teams to design, prototype, validate, and deliver innovative solutions
- Infographics Coordination – will support idea generation and validation of info-graphics that will be created by the visualization team. Will be responsible for understanding, documenting, and coordinating information requirements across multiple team to support visualization planning. Will be responsible for validating / finalizing applicability of visualizations to information different communities across the enterprise.
- Performs tasks requiring delivery of analysis and advice for management regarding the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of large scale programs and operations. Tasks may include conducting organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems; performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states; documenting and delivering findings and recommendations; and conducting surveys, focus groups, and other accepted techniques for data collection in support of organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems.
- M&PI Program Support – will help develop, implement, and sustain the internal strategic and tactical operations of the program office, including development and execution of: stakeholder engagement strategies, stakeholder interviews, business process assessments
- Stakeholder Engagement – will lead engagement strategy development and implementation/execution; will conduct stakeholder interviews, collaborative design sessions, and other information gathering forums to define ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ states
- Data Analysis Coordination – will support the data analysis to validate their findings through engagement with stakeholders, staff, and leadership
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in human-centered design and/or closely related area (Design Thinking, Design Strategies, Service Design, Design-led research)
- Experience assessing business processes analysis / engineering; implementing LSS improvements
ERPi, a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SVDOSB) specializing in management consulting for the federal government (www.erpi.net). ERPi is undergoing a period of significant growth and offers talented candidates a chance to perform project management, strategic planning, process improvement, quality management, data analysis, and human capital planning on some of the Federal government’s largest and most complex business challenges. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and is staffed with some of the brightest and most capable technical and management consultants in the industry. ERPi’s compensation and benefits plan are designed to attract and retain the industry’s most capable professionals and executives. We offer tuition reimbursement for selected graduate schools, 401(k) profit sharing, awards to recognize exceptional performance immediately, customized health plans, and charitable donation matching, in addition to competitive base salaries.
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of ERPi not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
The Product Designer is responsible for the design and development of the footwear category. The individual coordinates the internal and external activities inherent in the process to ensure successful design and development of the product line.
- Executes the design and development of product line (Footwear!)
- Researches and identifies product initiatives and understands competitive environment, trends and overall market opportunities.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams.
· Executes the category/brand specific timeline.
· Executes the design and prepares presentation boards for effective sales and account preview use.
· Participates in sales meetings, account previews and Market Week preparations/presentations.
· Develops and recommends appropriate color palettes, material stories and silhouettes appropriate to a given season’s development.
· Works with appropriate resources to achieve first cost targets on new products.
· Works with Innovation Team to establish a pipeline of innovation opportunities as well as an introduction of innovation into product assortments within the category and/or brand.
· Consistently delivers an aesthetic innovation that assures newness and relevance.
· Works with outside raw material suppliers during the design/development phases in the selection of materials.
· Works closely with Quality Control in the initial design and testing of new products.
- Ability to live and work near Cincinnati, OH.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Studio or Fine Art or related field; 5 or more years category or related industry design experience
- Footwear design experience required
- Proven track record in successfully developing to specified cost targets
- Demonstrated retail performance of product design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Excel and Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to merchandise multiple product lines to account and trade specific requirements
- Proven project management skills and flexible approach to a dynamic business environment
Vice President Business Development
AT3 Professional Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Senior Ui/Ux Designer - Digital Government
You've heard it before: digital has changed everything. We're all more connected, more informed, more interactive.
We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That's what Deloitte Digital Government is here to do.
Work you'll do
We don't just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey.
Deloitte Digital Government delivers a unique combination of our firm's consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core.
Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government.
Deloitte is looking for a UI/UX Designer that has experience applying customer/user centered design concepts for software development projects in an Agile environment. Candidates should have experience designing detailed mockups and designs that can be used directly by developers to build custom software or interfaces.
Must have experience eliciting, developing, and documenting business process requirements, working directly with users and stakeholders to build a strong understanding of the system interfaces and personas. Experience designing intuitive, effective web or mobile experiences, with excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Proven ability to design user focused applications considering latency, different screens, etc.
User Experience Designer to develop front end design
Digital User experience
Web Graphic Design experience
Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
ability to design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a design lead
Exposure to the very latest HTML5/CSS3 technology
Ability to work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
Experience creating highly detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex mobile applications
Familiarity with user interface patterns for mobile and web
Experienced using tools such as OmniGraffle or Photoshop for wireframing and InDesign or Keynote for presenting your idea
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Strong client communication skills (presentation) and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Familiarity with developer/engineer tools and SDKs
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.
We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19ROSCSCWL45828-DG
The Lighting Designer will work on and lead teams to ensure efficient, timely and professional project deliverables to the highest standard. Senior Lighting designers will help develop the team by providing sterling examples of design, management, production and client relations.
- Designers will be expected to work both as part of project teams.
- Collaborate with the project team throughout the design process.
- create client presentations.
- Implement design concepts
- Perform Lighting Calculations and use results to inform project Decisions
- Create Lighting Layouts
- Develop Lighting Cut sheets and Schedules
- Designers report to the Director of Production for all scheduling and personnel issues.
- Designers are asked to resolve issues and disputes in production meetings, with the director of production or if needed the Principal.
- To be commensurate with experience:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Keep up to date with lighting trends and technologies.
- Strong creative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Lighting calculation software (Including but not limited to AGI32, Visual or 3d Studio Max.)
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Lighting codes a plus (For Example: Title 24, ASHRAE and LEED)
Lightswitch San Francisco is a team of dedicated designers that continually refine our craft and believe that successful visual and lighting design is a balance of artistry, practicality and technological mastery.
Lightswitch was formed with one goal in mind: to create unforgettable experiences through lighting, media and visual design. For the past two decades, we have worked hard to deliver on that commitment, regardless of a project’s scale or size. It’s a pursuit that inspires us to create award-winning entertainment, events and environments for a diverse network of clients that span from Broadway to Macau and everywhere in between.
ART Director-Graphic Designer Background
- Responsible for creating everything from integrated campaigns to projects that involve digital, video, print etc.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts; participate in reviews with internal clients.
- Strengthen the brand through consistent quality and appearance.
- Collaborate with other designers and project stakeholders to meet business objectives throughout design process.
- A portfolio that demonstrates that you know how to create big ideas backed by solid design across a variety of media
- 5+ years of experience at an ad agency or in-house design department.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for digital and print marketing/corporate materials.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software including Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator; HTML, After Effect, FinalCut Pro a plus.
- Experience working with styles guides and/or design systems.
- Ability to take direction and feedback positively.
- Excellent design skills, strong sense of typography, attention to detail, and ability to adhere to brand style guide.
Intermediate Interior Designer
Arlington, VA – DoS – Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO)
Travel – Domestically and Internationally as needed
Required: Secret Clearance (or higher)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer. This position reports to the Division Chief of the Interior Design Division (OBO/PDCS/DE/ID), which provides research and technical assistance Bureau-wide for all Department of State facilities overseas. ID is responsible for setting facility/architectural and interior design requirements, and preparing designs, specifications, and estimates for construction, repair, and/or renovation of United States Government (USG) owned or operated buildings worldwide.
Required—you ‘gotta have it:
- 2-4 years of Interior Design experience.
- Secret clearance prior to application.
- Preferred: Proficiency with AutoCAD 2017, REVIT 2017, Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), and Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access);
- Experience managing, directing and supervising multiple projects of a politically sensitive or controversial nature, including financial management, program planning and management, including negotiations with senior executive-level officials;
- Authoritative knowledge of numerous initiatives and trends in interior design and space planning, and demonstrated experience applying innovative techniques;
- Ability to work extended work hours in conjunction with contractor schedules while at overseas project sites if required;
- Willingness and physical ability to travel overseas for up to two weeks at a time, or three to four weeks under special circumstances, including all appropriate precautions and medical inoculations, to posts experiencing high threat levels, physical devastation, extreme environmental conditions, and/or poor sanitation;
- Serving as senior expert on interior design and space planning, Code Official on the on the design and construction of government facilities, and technical representative and liaison for interior planning, standards and review of construction submittals’
- Coordinating technical projects between the Department and posts on architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and telecommunications requirements of projects’
- Liaising with a diverse group of stakeholders including other divisions in OBO, the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and the intelligence community, senior management, post personnel (to include ambassadors and other political appointees), host country magistrates and dignitaries, contractors and domestic headquarters representatives from civilian and military agencies with interests overseas;
- Advising on bids and construction projects, change orders, time extensions, cost increases, and similar contractual matters, standard Bureau criteria documents, master planning and feasibility studies, life-cycle cost analysis, universal design programs relating to sustainability, ergonomics and ADA standards;
- Overseeing review of plans and specifications for fire protection, physical safety, and adherence with applicable building codes;
- Attending professional seminars, "state of the art" symposiums and other training programs to ensure that the latest interior design technologies are incorporated, drawing on interactions with national-level experts in the public and private sectors through conferences and workshops;
- Traveling to inspect, consult, negotiate, and obtain on-site knowledge of conditions.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visithttp://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Structural Drafter / Designer - Revit (945)
To qualify for the position, applicants should have AutoCad and Revit experience including experience in Revit Modeling for Structural Buildings projects. 3+ years experience is desirable. Revit Cerification a plus.
- Well established, industry leading Engineering firm
- Strong company culture with employee events throughout the year
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Cutting edge technology and interesting projects
- Strong commitment to advancing BIM technology with opportunities for passionate professionals looking to work with advanced technology systems
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Designer to be an integral member of our civic/justice sector in our Charlotte, North Carolina office location. Our Project Designers are involved in all aspects of project development and will thrive here at Moseley Architects.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1-8 years of experience in architecture and design production in Revit.
- Professional degree in architecture from an NAAB-Accredited program strongly preferred.
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and managing principal to develop project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Develop and maintain a positive professional working relationship with team members while working together in a collaborative, proactive and detail-oriented approach.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs and renderings.
- Dexterity to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient production of phase documents in Revit.
- Perseverance in thorough trouble shooting and creative problem solving.
- Autodesk Revit (BIM) experience is mandatory
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop desirable
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays. We also offer several in-house continuing education courses ranging from technical subjects to communication skills.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references by mail to 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230 or online at the link below.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!