Fur Finisher Job Description Sample
Wood Finisher | Cabinet Finisher
Are you looking to learn a skilled trade? How about an exciting career as a Wood Finisher? Apply today if you enjoy working towards a beautiful finished product!
O’Keefe Inc. located in River Falls, WI is a leading manufacturer of Architectural Woodworking and Custom Cabinetry products serving the commercial construction industry.
We are looking for a Painter/Wood Finisher with little to no experience. Cabinet finishing experience or auto body finishing experience is a PLUS.
Hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm. Some overtime is required depending on work load.
- Sanding cabinetry before painting and in between each coat
- Spray and hand finishing of wood products
- Various stain application techniques
To learn more about this rewarding career apply today!
General Helper - Metal Finisher - Polisher
Summary – Stainless Steel and Aluminum Finishing Polisher will be responsible for finishing and polishing aluminum parts, equipment and hardware to high quality standards. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Finish or polish SS AL parts using a variety of stationary and portable grinders, files, buffing wheels and sanders.
- Wear appropriate PPE including safety glasses, face shields, gloves, hardhat, dust masks etc.
- Move materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Frequent standing, bending, walking, kneeling, squatting and twisting
Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
Assemble items as instructed by department supervisor
Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
Follow all company rules and policies
Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
Follow all safety rules and quality standards
Work with you department team to maximize productivity and efficiency
May have to prepare product for shipment
Lift materials, final products and items packed for shipment manually (up to 60 pounds) ask for assistance.
Uphold all OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Must be able to listen, read, write and communicate effectively
Must have basic mathematical skills
Experience working with aluminum
Ability to lift heavy items up to 60 pounds
Ability to identify and measure material
Ability to produce quality products consistently
Ability to follow instruction given both verbally and in written form
Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
Familiarity with metric system
Ability to perform simple shop math, covert decimals to fractional equivalents and fractions to decimal equivalents
Must be reliable with a strong work ethic
Willing to work 40 per week and must be flexible to work overtime to meet production schedules and departmental needs.
Temporary Concrete Finisher
Saxon Collaborative Construction is currently seeking part-time temporary concrete finishers as well as apprentice finishers to work as part-time employees. We will also consider working with independent contractors.
A concrete finisher or cement mason is knowledgeable in concrete placement, finishing, curing and cutting, based on the proper selection of equipment, materials and finishing sequence needed to deliver an acceptable end product.
Duties and Responsibilities
Participates in the Execution of Concrete Placement: Establishes finish grade during the pour of the slabs. Performs the concrete placement and finish to include placing, finishing, curing, and cutting of concrete slabs. Patching and repairing of concrete work, concrete restoration and concrete joint treatments. Applications of floor toppings. Ensures floor finishes meet project requirements consistent with FF/FL terminology. Proficient in the use of the following tools and has the knowledge to use the equipment at the proper time of the place-finishing sequence: straight edges to establish grade, bull floats, mops and Highway Straight Edges, float blades, combo blades, and finish blades. Hand tools for floor finishing, edging, and joint tooling. Single and double trowel machines. Curing, pump and vibratory equipment. Walk-behind trowels and double riders. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all tools and equipment required. Ensures proper maintenance of place/finish equipment and tools.
Work Environment: Work involves exposure to outside weather conditions and dirt, dust, fumes, and/or loud noises.
Ensures a Safe Work Environment
Participates in Training/Certifications
2+ years’ experience in concrete finishing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb, crawl and pull
- Must have the ability to exert heavy physical effort, handing average weight objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Must be on time & able to get to jobsite
- Must provide the basic tools needed
Must be allowed to work legally in the United States. Current work authorization cards accepted. Must have valid form of identification. While a driver’s license is not required, must have valid form of government issued identification.
Drywall Finisher - Carpentry
We have lots of work with too few tradesmen. Qualified applicants should be skilled in drywall, drywall finishing, and carpentry related projects. We are interested in superior finish skills.
- Flooring repair
- Drywall Finishing
Our clients have experienced unplanned damage to their property and Insurance companies are looking to pay us quickly for a satisfied policyholder and fast quality completion. We are looking for clean cut, ambitious, and good communicators.
- Must have own vehicle and tools
- Pass a background check
What will you get?
- Compensation paid per job: Average $250 - $400 per day (depending on speed and
We will order and supply all required materials, and provide a scope of work, time frame and
Cement Mason - Concrete Finisher
SUNTEC CONCRETE, INC., named "Most Admired Company" two years in a row, creates a culture and environment that allows every employee the opportunity to grow.
SUNTEC CONCRETE, Inc. is actively seeking reliable hard working individuals for the following positions:
- CONCRETE FINISHERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- Own vehicle to drive to from jobsite to jobsite
- Ability to lift, carry, climb, push, pull objects etc.
- Construction knowledge and experience is a plus
- Show up on time and work consistently with motivation
- Framing experience is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete.
- Use chemical additives to speed up drying process if necessary.
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set.
WE HAVE THEBEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS!
- PERFORMANCE BONUS 2 x PER YEAR
- 401k RETIREMENT ( 19% EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION IN 2016 )
- ONE WEEK PAID TIME OFF
- LIFE/ SHORT TERM DISABILITY
APPLY IN PERSON OR ONLINE
Mon- Fri -9 AM to 3 PM
7065 E. 54TH PL
COMMERCE CITY, CO 80022
OTHER POSITIONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE:
- CARPENTERS ($20 - $30/HR)
- LABORERS ($15 - $18/HR) - Rookies to $18/HR in 6 months!
We are continually seeking bright, ambitious, and motivated students. We look for talented professionals who want to work in a team-oriented environment and provide the highest level of service to projects, owners, general contractors and clients.
TWC Concrete Services is currently searching for qualified individuals to add to our concrete finishing department. We are looking for individuals that have experience in concrete finishing. We need personnel that can to operate riding trowel machines, operate walk behind trowel machines, hand rod concrete, and bull float. We are also looking for entry level laborers to help on the pour crews. Little to no experience is required for the laborer position. Pay may vary greatly depending on skill level and experience.
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to work the hours requested
Working with parts for Aerospace Industry. Airplanes/Guns.
Position is on 1st shift. 6: 00am-2: 30pm, M-F.
Temp to Direct Hire.
Assembling Small Parts.
Cleaning out grooves of small parts.
Deburring smooth parts.
Working with small springs.
Must pay close attention to detail.
Good hand and eye coordination
Basic computer and math skills.
Drywall - Drywall Finisher
Commercial Drywall Finisher
We are a Commercial Drywall Company looking for Experienced Drywall Finishers
We are looking for Drywall Finishers with experience finishing drywall in commercial applications. Drywall finishers must be able to provide a high quality product. Pay based on experience and capabilities
- *Must be able to use setting compounds (5 min and 20 min)
- *Patch Drywall (undetectable)
- *Professional and always on time
- * Experience in Texture is preferred
- *Use tapping tools
- *Knowledge of how to properly sand compounds
Job Type: Full-time
- Drywall Finishing: 4 years
- Orlando, FL
Seeking excellent career opportunities? Looking for stability and growth in a company? Riverside is the place for you! We are growing and looking for additional team members!
Join our company and have the opportunity to work in the aviation and high tech industries. Our overall company mission is to provide custom precision manufacturing and innovative services to medical, aviation, space and defense and emerging high tech industries. We offer our employees competitive wages and benefits and the opportunity to grow and advance their careers. Our work environment is clean with a focus on safety. Apply today!!!
Finisher (2nd Shift)
The purpose for this role is to perform various functions such as deburring, polishing, washing, assembling, bead blasting, and visualizing ensuring customer required finishes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position may participate in one or more of the following duties as directed by supervision or management.
- Be able to read and demonstrate a comprehension of a blueprint's dimensions, tolerances, as well as surface finish call outs required for parts.
- Operates pencil air grinder, pedestal deburring wheel, drill press, tumbler capable, 6” & 1” belt sander, sand & glass bead blaster, and microscope.
- Uses hand tools such as deburring knives chamfer tools, sheet sandpaper and files to finish parts.
- Be able to use a digital or dial caliper, mic 0-1”, gauge pins, thread gauges and the comparator/shadow graph.
- Dries objects.
- Examines cleaned objects to ensure conformance to standards.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills and the ability to think independently.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints and use hand tools is a plus.
- Must be able to work in other areas on an as needed basis.
- Show initiative in work by being a self starter, suggesting new ideas for completing a job, giving input as to how to improve the efficiency of a job, and organizing work time in order to complete jobs in a timely matter.
- Personnel performing acceptance activities of product shall have natural or corrected near-vision acuity of 20/20 in at least one eye per Titmus screening or equivalent.
Want to speak to the recruiter about the position? Click or Copy/Paste this link into your browser: https://flashrecruit.com/u/385
This organization participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Women/Minorities/ProtectedVeterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Vision of Riverside is to be the world leader in Custom Precision Manufacturing. We will accomplish this by building and maintaining strong healthy partnerships, and by exceeding customer expectations of Quality, Service, Innovation and People. These core values will guide our staff and create a successful organization.
We will actively promote a solid environment in which community involvement, open communication, opportunities for growth, and mutual respect is realized.
Our employees take pride in their work by providing our customers quality product, service, and innovative solutions.
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a challenging employment opportunity!
Drywall Finisher / Taper
Preparing raw drywall surfaces for paint.
Work duties include - using hand tools to apply tape, corner bead, drywall compound and sanding.
Experience with automatic tools including boxes and bazooka would be helpful but is not required.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
Background check and Drug screening may be necessary.
HIRING NOW FOR THE FARGO AREA!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!