Jboss Fuse Application Developer & Architect
* Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19024795
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI, with the largest trade services network in the world, offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around –the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Application / Team Overview:
TTS Corebanking application, Flexcube is deployed across Citibank in over 90 locations.
Pune CSC is the development and delivery centre for Citibank Flexcube.
Core Flexcube enhancements are developed by the vendor (OFSS). The Citi technology team is involved in hands on development of extensibility features on Flexcube, development of service layer (Flexibus) and delivery of enhancements and features for Citibank branches across the globe. The Citi technology team is also involved in supporting activities like SCM, Devops, Release management and platform development and environment support.
* Strong experience in Open Source middleware frameworks and hands on experience in JBoss FUSE, SME will be part of the integration development team who will architect, design and deliver functionalities related to Integration platform based on the requirements.
* Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
* Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards.
* Identify, analyze and design integration flows using JBoss Studio & Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
* Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
* Provide technical ability screening and build knowledge pool for new team members
* Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support System testing
* Perform and document unit and integration testing of dAs part of Project 50 developed modules and regression testing for subsequent releases
* Support partners and testing teams for integration and acceptance testing phases
* Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
* Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables thru all phases of the development lifecycle.
* 3+ years with JBoss Fuse
* 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Integration Developer
* 5+ years of software development experience.
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
* Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
* Familiarity with the following tools - Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI,
* Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple Business applications is preferred
* Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
* Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
* JBoss Fuse certification highly preferred.
* Having Banking domain knowledge would be an added advantage.
* Also ability to work with cross cultural teams & locations is preferred.
POST JOBS FOR FREE