Gaithersburg Job Description Sample
I: Job Summary
This individual will be the Super User and Global Administrator for a validated enterprise Learning Management System (eLMS). As the Subject Matter Expert, they will be expected to lead optimization of the platform through the implementation of standards and best practices. This individual will participate in the system’s governance helping to highlight and prioritize opportunities for enhancements and other changes. They will be responsible for managing annual releases and other updates for this cloud based application, as well as, keeping the business abreast of changes in functionality.
Although primarily responsible for eLMS, this individual will assist as needed in administration of other Success Factors modules such as Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruiting, Performance and Compensation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: Education, Experience & Skills
IV: Physical/Mental Requirements
Type/keyboard, visual acuity, good eye/hand coordination, sit. Use phone, fax, copier, and computer. Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, problem solve, make decisions, supervise, plan, communicate, prepare written communications, and prepare documents.
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
POC IT MT
Seeking an experienced Point of Care Coordinator. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent experience working as same.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Lead Security Systems Installer
Requirements Education and Experience:
Technical background in Video security systems, Access control, and Electronic Technology (low voltage)
Understanding of job safety practices
At least 2 years experience with Commercial Access Control, CCTV, and Security System installations
High school diploma, plus vocational training or equivalent
Installing low voltage security systems in a new construction and existing commercial environment
Terminating and installing end devices such as badge readers, motion detectors, glass break sensors, mag locks, door strikes, IP and analog cameras, focusing camera lenses, etc.
Dressing and terminating Access and security headend panels within an IDF room which includes some light conduit work.
Working with various systems: Software House, S2, IDenticard, American Dynamics, AMAG, GE, Pelco, Panasonic, Bosch
Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
Perform preventative maintenance on access control and video systems and provide updates to management
Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Must be able to work independently, as well as within a team
Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little supervision
Proficiency in systems applications and Microsoft, Microsoft Office with Microsoft Windows and other related computer applications
Systems Related Knowledge
Software House, S2, IDenticard, AMAG, American Dynamics, GE, Pelco Panasonic, Bosch, Hardware and Software installation experience.
Video security systems and camera installation
Hugs Infant Protection system
Familiarity with Matrix Switches, Multiplexers and DVR’s
Familiar with electric lock hardware installation
Strong computer skills
Understand and interact with LAN systems as a part of an overall security installation
Must have valid driver’s license
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
Must pass background check and drug screening.
Must be able to lift 75 pounds
Local Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Leasing Specialist - The Crossings At Olde Town
Sales, Customer Service and Tax Credit experience required!
The Leasing Specialist reports directly to the Property Manager. The Leasing Specialist is one of the Hercules on site representative when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the Leasing Specialist should possess professional qualities.
Responsibilities of a
Leasing Specialist Include:
- Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
- Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
- Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
- Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
- Working within established budget limitations.
- Assisting the Property Manager to ensure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
- Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for a Leasing Specialist:
- The Leasing Specialist position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
- Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Leasing Specialist.
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel between two locations.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
- and more...
- Drug Test
- Candidate Background Check
Check out our site www.herculesliving.com!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hercules Real Estate Services emphasizes excellence, service, and a resident-first approach as bedrock values that influence every company interaction, no matter how large or small. While this may not always be the easiest way to do business, it's the approach that results in long-term success.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Licensed Sales Professional- Bilingual (Spanish)/ Customer Service
Bilingual Insurance Sales Professional
Looking for a career with a local small business that has the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust?
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers live a good life and protect their homes, cars and retirement incomes.
In this position you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the US, there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Ensure a positive customer experience
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Good organizational skills is essential
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
A confident self-starter who works well independently
Previous experience in sales, customer service or related filed
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; having these insurance licenses is a plus
Sales experience is a plus
Bilingual/multi-lingual is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. @2016 Allstate Insurance Company
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!