Gallatin Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
The position of Maintenance Engineer position will assist in plant operations contributing towards improving manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to daily equipment trouble and assist in troubleshooting, evaluation and trouble reporting.
- Track equipment downtime and trouble history and prioritize maintenance activity, including PM’s, Overhauls and Replacements.
- Investigate, propose and implement maintenance activities and projects to improve profitability.
- Support departmental functions with technical understanding and know-how, as well as supporting maintenance associates with skill development and equipment.
- Ensure all assigned mechanical maintenance jobs and/or projects are performed accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and oversee the installation of plant machinery and equipment.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of product.
- Requisition spare parts for repairs and part inventory.
- Review department log books when preventative maintenance and repair work is completed.
- Ensure that all aspects of his or her area of responsibility are in full compliance with the quality system in place at the operation at all times.
- Ensure there are no interruptions or errors due to lack of giving or seeking information by fully informing the supervisor of all events affecting plant operations, or delays in timing of his programs.
- Coordinate with various contractors to ensure facilities projects and inspections are completed in a timely manner.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency, written and oral
- Strategic Thinking
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to grasp small items, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Working overtime and/or weekends may be required as necessary.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of TS16949 Principles
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing, Preventative Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Industrial Control System and Automation
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of CAD
Preferred Education and Experience
- Training or certified in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical , PLC, robotics and processing
Note: Over 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry with familiarity with the “required and desired” can be used for the above.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and complex mechanical equipment
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. uses a proprietary blow molding process for filler pipe systems that enables a reduction in components required as well as improved product quality, for example, fuel filler pipes with molded in tabs and featuring multi-layer conductivity.
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CDL A Regional Company Drivers - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Customer Service Representative (17012)
Adams Insurance Strategies has partnered with Gorman Recruiting to fill a key fulltime position for a Customer Service Representative in Gallatin, TN. Learn more about Adams Insurance Strategies by visiting adamsinsurancestrategies.com.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a professional and client-centric environment and superior organizational skills with competencies to perform the following key job responsibilities:
· Assist in the production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts
· Provide prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts in support of Producer activities
· Report to agency principal and assist in daily support functions: scanning, mailing, and miscellaneous document management
Specific Position Functions include:
· Responsible for gathering information and risk management recommendations for the renewal
· Handle all personal lines claims when agency’s Claim Specialist is not available
· Perform special projects at the request of clients being approved by manager
· After reviewing updated client exposure survey information, obtain other renewal information and complete applications
· Review renewals to determine if non-standard policies can be written in a standard program
· Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, changes to existing coverage or new policies
· Review existing accounts to determine if additional lines of insurance should be solicited
· Receive and review all terminations and cancellations to determine action to be taken
· Handle premium collection through form letters and request cancellation of policies when necessary
· Follow up on outstanding claims and provide assistance in their resolution
· Solicit expiration dates for policies not written by agency and increases in limits and/or coverages or rounding out accounts through sales to clients
· Actively seek referrals from current client base
· Document all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages
· Perform other functions as assigned by management
Qualifications and Key Characteristics:
· Personal Lines Property Casualty License preferred with 1 year of experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Meet and exceed client expectations
· Ability to multi-task
· Desire for personal and professional enhancement
· Demonstrate professionalism at all times
Competitive salary and benefits.
Gorman Recruiting offers hiring solutions to meet the professional and skilled staffing needs of clients in a wide range of industries. Specializing in a variety of HR solutions, Gorman Recruiting provides professional recruiting services, custom staffing, employee leasing, and other staffing solutions. With years of experience in personnel management, training, and consulting, Gorman Recruiting works with companies by accessing their individual needs to find the best professionals, and selecting candidates to meet the unique requirements of each organization.
Restaurant General Manager
Grow your career with this established, fast-growing and iconic national breakfast family dining chain seeking a Restaurant General Manager in the Nashville, Gallatin & Franklin areas to oversee total restaurant operations. General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 year salaried General Manager experience in a regional or national full-service restaurant concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success
- $47,500 - $60,000 plus bonus
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!