Galt Job Description Sample
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Local CDL A Company Driver
HOME EVERY NIGHT
Drivers can make up to $27.05/hr
Opportunity for overtime pay
Productivity incentive plans
Complete benefits package
Paid time off
Guaranteed 401k contribution
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Class A Drivers
21 years old or older
Class A CDL License
Clean driving record
Local Company Drivers
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
New Pay Package and $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
I-5 Corridor Regional
Weekly Home Time
Late Model Equipment
Prepass / prepass plus
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K with DSV Match
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
2 years experience or 1 year with school certificate.
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Brand Ambassador: Marketing & Promotional Retail Sales
We are hiring for a Brand Marketing Ambassador for one of the leading Brand Management firms in the Lodi Area.
PURPOSE: Marketing, Brand Management, & Sales- Paid Training- Travel Opportunities- Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
1. Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
2. Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
3. Marketing opportunity for revenue
4. Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
5. Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
6. Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
CORE COMPETENCIES: These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Judgement and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
2. Integrity- Job requires being honest and ethical.
3. Initiative- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
4. Leadership- Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
5. Achievement/Effort- Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
6. Dependability- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
7.Social Orientation- Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
8.Attention to Detail- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
9.Cooperation- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nature, cooperative attitude. Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism (Not required)
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing, management or sales with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
.For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, marketing, customer service, sales representative, and internships.
At Momentum Enterprise we know how important your brand is. With our Fortune 500 client base Momentum Enterprise works just as hard as you do at protecting your brand. We make sure each and every customer we come in contact with has an amazing experience.
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Sacramento CA
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
SSP - Specialist In School Psychology In Galt - Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SSP - Specialist in School Psychology for a School District, near Galt - Sacramento--Arden-Arcade--Roseville, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Specialist in School Psychology/SSP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SSP/Specialist in School Psychology position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Master's degree in School Psychology.
- State certification or licensure required to work in public schools.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Glempiris Staffing is currently seeking Registered Nurses for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Facilities in Ione, CA
Please do not apply if you do not qualify!
All Registered Nurses (RN) assigned to CDCR must have the minimum experience outlined below:
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein in a public or private institution. Internship does not count toward the required experience. Clinical competencies must be current.
2. Possess and maintain while providing services to CDCR a current and valid license as RN issued by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
3. Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider;
4. 6. Each RN shall be in compliance with 8 CCR 5199 standards for current N95 medical clearance.
Under the direction of supervision of designee, RN shall Duties/Responsibilities shall provide services which include, but are not limited to:
I. Plan and implement nursing care including the administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
II. Participate as a member of the Inter-disciplinary team in developing multidisciplinary treatment efforts; assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures, and prepare records and other reports;
III. Provide observation, ongoing patient/youth assessments, and therapeutic intervention consistent with the patient/youth physical and psychological status;
IV. Evaluate effectiveness of patient/youth treatment regimens and record progress;
V. Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient/youth education
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!