Garbage Collection Supervisor Job Description Sample
Media Prep Center And Stock Culture Collection Supervisor
Media Prep Center and Stock Culture Collection Supervisor
This position provides critical support to Departmental laboratory courses through supervising the operations of the Media Prep Center and maintaining the stock culture collection (bacterial, algal, fungal). Supervisory roles include training, scheduling and overseeing work activities of the Media Prep Technician, student workers, and graduate teaching assistants in the introductory microbiology laboratory courses. Additional job duties include ensuring, with the help of the Media Prep Technician, that instructors have the cultures, media, equipment, and supplies available as needed to meet course needs, as well as working with the instructors and Teaching Laboratories Coordinator to implement lab exercises and maintaining the operational condition of equipment. Applicant must submit an Online application at www.jobs.ou.edu. Search for requisition number 180370.
For further information on this or other University of Oklahoma job opportunities, please call (405) 325-1826 or access our website at www.hr.ou.edu. The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution (www.ou.edu/eoo).
Supervisor - Credit And Collection
- Credit and Collections* AIRGAS OVERVIEW: Airgas is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products.
Airgas is a leading U.S. producer of atmospheric gases with 16 air separation plants, a leading producer of carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. We have more than 16,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations nationwide. Airgas is a company of hard-working men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
When a challenge arises, we provide the right solutions, leveraging our many years of industry process expertise and our extensive gases, welding, and safety products offering. * JOB OVERVIEW: * The Credit and Collection Supervisor is responsible for the daily activites of Customer Service Representatives related to the Credit and Collection function, including regional cusomter accounts and close coordination with Regional Company management. The Credit and Collection Supervisor will be responsible for scheduling, training, performance evaluations, and deployment of resources within the department. This position provides training and development to maximize receivables turnover, minimize risk of loss and provide support to the Regional Companies in order to maximize sales growth and profitability.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Develop and implement a plan to achieve the divisional accounts receivable goals, monitor/measure receivable performance and provide support/reporting to Division management. • Provide training and education to CSRs related to credit policies and procedures.
Identify issues with billing, pricing or other customer service areas. Escalate credit sign-offs as appropriate and ensure audits of customer accounts for compliance. • Implement Division plans for maximizing cash collections and appropriate handling of the accounts receivable portfolio. • Negotiate the resolution of collection matters with customers, escalating critical matters to Division Accounts Receivable Manager. • Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Regional Company Area VPs, Area Sales Managers, Account Managers and Branch Managers. • Work closely with the Division related to cylinder control. • Support the Division credit and collections organization through goal-setting, evaluations, positive feedback, discipline and on-going coaching ensuring activities are performed within department and Company policy. • Identify staffing issues with performance evaluations, training, and scheduling of resources. • Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:• Minimum of two years in a team leader or supervisory role. • Associates or Bachelors degree desired. • Two-plus years accounts receivable experience in a high-volume, fast-pace, business-to-business environment with some experience as a Collector or Customer Service Representative a plus. • Exposure to and knowledge of the contract law, secured transactions and bankruptcy issues. • Experience with SAP and/or ERP systems a plus. • Ability to manage multiple priorities. QUALIFICATIONS: • The Credit and Collection Supervisor will have established a proven track record of success in prior credit and collection roles. • An ability to see the credit operation as a financially oriented customer service function which balances cost control with support for the business. • The successful candidate must have a strong “client service” mindset and the ability to use collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse goals. • Strong mentoring and staff development skills are required. *PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- The successful candidate will possess: • Strong organizational, team-building and people skills. The ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization. • Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment. • Ability to understand the impact on new technologies on processes and costs. • Experience integrating new technologies into day-to-day operations. EOE AA M/FVet/Disability /Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability/
- Credit and Collection*
Frontline Asset Strategies is a national collection and call center partner with strategically aimed compliance-based, consumer-focused specialists who enjoy helping others, working together, and overachieving in a team-based environment. We understand what it takes to be successful and believe in a work-life balance where each employee contributes to our success.
As a Collection Supervisor you will be responsible for the development and guidance for a team of high performing Collection Representatives; while delivering a high degree of service to our clients in accordance with federal, state and local collections laws.
- Health and Dental Insurance, 401k retirement savings, (PTO) paid time off, paid holidays and a health club reimbursement program.
- 2-week paid training with ongoing learning opportunities.
- Salary plus performance base commission.
- Fun, casual work environment - JEANS ARE OK!
- 42,000 - $60,000 Base plus industry leading commission.
Collection Supervisor Principal Duties and
- Supervise a team performing collection activities in accordance with FDCPA, state and local collections laws in an effort to recover unpaid debt.
- Proper handling of collection team activities to meet production goals and projections.
- Perform daily mentoring, coaching on proper negotiation of re-payment of the debt per company and client standards.
- Active daily monitoring of collection calls performing call take over for closure or risk mitigation as needed.
- Set and execute team game plan on monthly basis to set team focus on projection hit.
- Perform required collector audits and documentation.
- Manage collector and team inventory to effectively exhaust all possibilities of collections on team and collector unit accounts.
- Train new hires and team members as required.
- Maintain daily, weekly pay period time cards and tracking of team members hours worked.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, display leadership through punctuality and participation in all required meetings, activities, etc. while pursuing these duties.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years collection experience and proven performance record.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills a must.
- Must meet requirements of company background check policy and licensing requirements.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Criminal Background Check Required
Frontline Asset Strategies is an equal opportunity employer
Collection Supervisor II- Credit Card Greenville SC
Auto req ID
188679BR Job Title Collection Supervisor II- Credit Card Greenville SC
UNITED STATES Province/ State
Greenville Campus B Business Line
Other Job Category - Primary
Call Center Job Category(s)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance.
TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Job Description The Collection Supervisor II supervises one or more business unit or sections of the Collection or Recovery Department such as loss mitigation, bankruptcy, probate, workout or department computer system support. This job is responsible for day-to-day management of direct reports including all managerial responsibilities such as payroll, performance, coaching and development, time and attendance etc.
Job Requirements •Supervises day-to-day activities of a larger collections unit, or section of a unit ensuring that processes are conducted efficiently and timely and according to established policies and procedures. •Assigns, prioritizes and monitors work of staff. •Contributes to development of department policies and procedures and assists staff with most complex aspects of work as necessary. •Supervises between 8 and 20 employees. •Coaches and develops Employees; ensures performance management activities are undertaken and completed for all Employees. •Participates in development and management of department budget, including managing collections activities in own area to an assigned charge off budget goal. •Prepares regular and customized, in-depth reports and information summarizing various aspects of unit(s) activities. Interprets important aspects of reports for management. •Audits staff work on a regular basis to ensure that day-to-day policies and procedures are followed and productivity levels are maintained. •Monitors and records staff performance. Provides coaching and counseling as needed with the direction of Unit Manager. •Prepares and communicates performance assessments for staff supervised.
Qualifications •Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree preferred •5+ years' experience required •Strong understanding of collections activities and specific unit practices. •Detailed knowledge of related legal and regulatory guidelines. •Supervisory experience preferred. •Strong problem solving skills. •Proven organizational ability. •Advanced Communication skills, both verbal and written. •Experience with related systems and software. •PC skills.
Hours 1st shift work schedule
Inclusiveness At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Province/State (Primary)
South Carolina City (Primary) Greenville
Vans PT Floor Supervisor (Somerset Collection 508 Troy, MI)
Job Description: Vans: Be a Part of the Original “It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren Vans is the original action sports footwear company rooted in authenticity and creativity.
Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through Vans’ four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business. At Vans our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do.
Everything we do supports creativity and we are driven by our five values. We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take great pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities to our field leaders and store employees through a blend of on-the-job training, workshops and self-paced online learning. Each employee is empowered to take ownership of their development, and encouraged to take advantage of the tools that make the most impact on their personal growth and the growth of the business.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed into an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Floor Supervisor: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family As the Floor Supervisor, you will support the Store Manager with the execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store. You are an important member of the store leadership team whose primary role is supervising store staff and ensuring the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved.
You will foster a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability. Additionally, you will provide sales-related feedback and coach daily performance for associates. As a member of the leadership team, you may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager which includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs of the business.
Most importantly, you will embody the Van Doren Spirit and will be a passionate and fun leader who meets the needs of our loyal customers. How You Will Make a Difference:
Sales and Supervision: Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales goals.
Monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager.
Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly.
Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates the in-store experience.
Coaching Team: Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success.
Operations: Monitors that all company and store policies and procedures are followed and reports concerns directly to the Store Manager. Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors and maintains store operations standards and delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence.
Visual Merchandising: Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are maintained.
Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Store Manager, assists in supervising and coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates.
Coaches and provides sales-related feedback to the team. Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open Door Policy.
Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives.
Protects company assets. Monitors compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
- Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
Skills for Success: Educational/ Position
Associated Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or two years related retail or service-oriented experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience + 1+ year(s) in a fast paced retail environment
Ability to coach and motivate a team to exceed sales and profit results
Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment Special Physical and/or Mental
Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.)
Standing required for entire work shift
Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
Travel (less than 10% of time) Core Competencies: Leadership
Coaching and Developing Others
Customer Focus Interpersonal
Communication Personal Attributes
Driving for Results
Adaptability Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising:
Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage. VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business.
The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Shift Supervisor - Store# 02714, Somerset Collection - South
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Billing And Collection Supervisor
Keelson Management, a managed services company with its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, is looking for a Billing and Collection Manager.Reporting to the Head of Financial Services, the main task of the Billing and Collection Manager is to oversee timely Billing and Collection, ensuring adequate accounting of the revenues and outstanding as well as supporting the Head of Financial Services in establishing procedures and processes of the cash flow planning.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage billing and ensure timely issuance of invoices.
- Manage accounts receivable by monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Prepare weekly aging analysis and forecast / dashboard to weekly cash collections.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and disputes.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Manage daily cash banking activities; electronic payments, checks, etc.
- Prepare AR aging analysis and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Produce weekly / monthly reporting for outstanding balances, collections, cash flow and forecasting.
- Gap analysis and alert the management in case of deviation. Make proposals to allow for correction.
- Make sure all rules and regulations enforced by Corporate Control are applied and adhered to.
- Monthly meeting with controller.
- Be part of the day to day decision making process in the entity.
- Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience with ERP implementation is an advantage.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar function preferably from maritime or financial environment.
- Ability to engage and build strong work relationships with Operations, Commercial and Management in order to effectively influence and be considered dependable.
- Experience is establishing dashboard and various metrics of revenues and collection. Power BI or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience in Share Service Centers is preferred.
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Not afraid of change and ability to accommodate change.
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight time frames.
- Good organizational and analytical skills with a mature methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer innovative solutions; not afraid of challenges and learning new things.
- Strong attention to detail.
This position is available immediately.
Keelson, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
The Collection Supervisor will be responsible for supporting a team or teams of team leads and collection agents. The Collection Supervisor is responsible for maintaining production standards as well as ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals are met. This is a non-fee producing position whereby commissions is based upon performance of assigned agent goals, group goals, departmental, and company goals.
· Handles escalated calls and defuses potential complaints
· Conducts side by side audits on staff
· Coaching, training and develop staff
· Maintain incentive and contest ideas that result in performance improvement
· Motivate the collection staff, in order to help them succeed in hitting their daily goals
· Responding to inter-office and client emails
· Adhere to all company and departmental policy and procedures
· Experience in collections, sales , healthcare or customer service necessary; supervisory capacity preferred
· Demonstrates the ability to coach, motivate, and provide performance feedback to staff in accordance with department heads expectations
· Exceptional communication and leadership skills
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Part Time Retail Supervisor - Somerset Collection (Mi)
Part Time Retail Supervisor
- Somerset Collection (MI)
Posted Date 12/21/2017
Job ID US6809
Retail Are you ready to join one of the most trusted brands in the world? Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a part-time Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. This part-time Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team's ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge and sales.
Experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility • Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information • Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized • Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales • Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times • Evaluate and communicates on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further • Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines • Motivate and develop a high performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision and Values
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company.
We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell. Do you have what it takes? • Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) • Delivery of Employee training • Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing • Point of sale automated systems • Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising • Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs Join the LEGO Brand Retail Team! If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role - and you share our commitment to inspirational leadership; use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities
- LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Collection Supervisor - Mesa
- Mesa at NextCare Urgent Care Date Posted: 2/7/2018 Apply Not ready to Apply? Job Description Full Time Collections Supervisor for Billing Department POSITION SUMMARY: The Collections Supervisor (Insurance) will be responsible for but not limited to the billing of all claims, collections and follow on existing A/R, and assist with the integration of new clinics and practices into the business office. This position will include the supervision of the A/R Representatives, Business Office Clerk, and Billing Lead; coordinate information flow between the site managers and the billing department, and maintaining open lines of communication with the insurance carriers. This position will assist the Business Office Systems Analyst with the table maintenance of the electronic billing system and clearinghouse information. They will be responsible for communicating billing trends to the VP of Reimbursement and creating action plans to correct the negative trends. They will be responsible for decreasing the aging A/R and ensure that aging and DSO goals are met. They will help in the preparation of spreadsheets and aging analysis for meetings with insurance carriers and the resubmission of claims. This position also oversees the placement of patient pay accounts to collections and acts as the liaison between the agencies and the business office. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for the daily billing of claims and the collections associated with the aging A/R.
Supervise A/R Representatives, Business Office Clerk, and Billing
Work with the credentialing department on provider and facility credentialing issues as it affects claim payments, denials, and short pays
Meet the A/R collection goals, over 120 day A/R goals, and DSO goals as set by the VP of
Responsible for ensuring timely and effective collections and follow up is performed for all insurance and patient pay
Responsible for ensuring that all payer and patient correspondence is distributed and handled in a timely
Responsible for tracking and trending A/R issues by payer and facility, coordinating aging projects with the A/R representatives and setting up meetings with payers to resolve billing and aging A/R
Responsible for maintaining working relationships with insurance provider representatives from NextCare’s major
Help train new employees on NextGen, contracts, and business office policies and
Spearhead and compile the necessary information for claim resubmission projects when
Work with the Business Office Systems Analyst and the VP of Reimbursement to streamline billing procedures, increase efficiency, and task based on denial
Assist the BOSA with maintaining the physician tables in NextGen and
Assist with reviewing accounts that have partial or under payments
Assist Cash Application Supervisor with patient and payer credits and process
Assist the VP of Reimbursement with reviews and other issues within the
Responsible for the placement of delinquent patient accounts with our collection agencies and act as the liaison between the business office and the collection agencies.
Review accounts to determine if billed correctly.
Treats patients and co-workers consistent with the NextCare Mission Statement, Vision, Values and Performance Standards.
Performs other related duties as assigned or described in Company policy. Job Requirements ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Experience: Must have seven years experience billing, collections, payment posting, and electronic and paper claims. Experience with Managed Care contracts, Medicare and Medicaid. Must have a proven track record of A/R collections and recoveries from Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care plans. Must be intermediate level with Excel and Word software. Must have a minimum of 4 years supervising experience in the healthcare field. VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Experience: Medical collections experience; NextGen software experience REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: Accounts Receivable Representative Apply Not ready to Apply? Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/nextcare/en-us/job/United-States/Collection-Supervisor-Mesa/J3T2TK5ZV0C0K80XDYK/ Collection Supervisor
- Mesa Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Mesa, AZ
Job Type: Health Care
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/7/2018 About Us When you are in need of urgent care, wouldn’t you like to be assured that you are going to receive exceptional, affordable service? As one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services, we at NextCare strive to ensure you and your family will experience the highest level of care. We operate more than 100 clinics in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming – seven days a week, 365 days a year. Are you interested in having the opportunity to work for one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services? If so, NextCare would love to have you join our team. As a NextCare team member, you’ll enjoy:
Providing quality care and making a difference to our patients
Earning a competitive salary
Receiving excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement program, paid time off and more
Creating a flexible and accommodating work schedule
Working toward advancement and promotion opportunities
Participating in NextCare® University classes, including CPR certification and MA Skill workshops
Rewarding and fun work environments
Growing an organization committed to serving its patients and communities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!