Garden Grove Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse - Telemetry
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in Telemetry Unit. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He / She communicates with the physician about changes in the patient?s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Teach Children Online From Your Home
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
- Have experience in the field of autism and special needs, education, mental health and ABA
- Minimum BA/BS with 2 years experience with ABA; MA/MS preferred in the fields of psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, school psychology, education, special education, ABA, or related field
- Available primarily 2pm on multiple days per week; able to maintain consistent schedule; Commit to 1 year of employment
- Possess strong clinical insight, and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual Spanish speaking therapists highly desired
- Reliable transportation and valid CA driver's license and driver's insurance
- Be fun, energetic, and motivating for the children and families we work with
- Provide skills training services and/or behavioral therapy to children, adolescents, adults and their families
- Part-time (up to 25 hours per week dependent on Therapist and client's availability and degree); available after 2pm on multiple days per week; reliable
- Travel between client's homes within the Orange County area
- Maintain accurate records of therapy provided including session notes, and data/summaries
- Provide feedback to parents/caregivers regarding progress of clients as well as recommendations
- Collaborate with other therapists and clinical staff in the agency, as well as schools and other therapies client's receive
- Able to work as an independent clinician in implementing treatment plans, seeking out additional support and supervision from clinical team as needed
- Participate in on-going trainings and supervision
- Competitive pay at $16-22/hour, dependent on education (MA/MS with doctorate in process, or doctorate received) and experience (i.e., ABA); ability to work independently
- Paid mileage between appointments
- Paid initial and on-going trainings on various clinical topics
- Attendance at relevant conferences and trainings
- Medical insurance benefits for part-time and full-time staff
- Field-based support
- Flexible scheduling
- Training in assessment, data analysis and report writing, and programming
- Supervision through the BBS and BACB
- Opportunities for advancement
Send CV/resume and cover letter as well as phone number, and days and hours of availability mornings and/or afternoons
We are currently seeking applicants for full time and part time employment in Orange County area.
We offer Paid Time Off and Health Benefits to full and Part Time Employees.
Bachelor's Degree or near completion of degree in psychology, education, social services or other related field
6+ months experience using ABA principles and strategies with individuals with Developmental Disabilities
Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse populations
Valid California driver's license, insurance, and reliable means of transportation
Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, and provide/obtain TB clearance
Opportunities for advancement
Competitive Pay, Based on Education and Experience
Pay Mileage Reimbursement
Medical and Dental Insurance reimbursement for Part Time/ Full Time Employees
BCBA/BCaBA Supervision (free of fees and employment contracts)
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (Garden Grove
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Hvac Service Sales
HVAC Service Sales
We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many large mechanical hvac and plumbing projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
Provide constructive input at team meetings.
Track sales and review with service manager.
Estimate and generate service and preventive maintenance proposals.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships to ensure services being provided are meeting and exceeding their expectations.
2+ years of Sales experience in the HVAC industry (prospecting, repairs, replacements, maintenance, bid documents, etc.)
Strong software knowledge in MS Office among other CRM software are a plus.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Medicare Biller For Home Health
Responsible for managing accurate, timely completion and submission of all the billing, collections, and accounts receivable functions of the organization. Responsible for the management of the billing and collection efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures reimbursement through efficient billing and collections operations and effective accounts receivable management.
2. Ensures that billing and patient accounts record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with state, federal and Joint Commission regulations.
3. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of payer contracts and ensures that payers are billed according to contract provisions.
4. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of government billing regulations including Medicare and Medicaid regulations and serves as a resource for appropriate organization personnel.
5. Monitors aged accounts receivables and resubmits bills to overdue accounts, submits seriously overdue accounts to collection agencies for collection, and prepares bad debt.
6. Gathers, collates, and reports key billing information to the Director of Finance.
7. Collaborates with the Controller in successfully reconciling the billing system reports with the general ledger.
8. Supervises the use of the billing information system and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the system including upgrades and enhancements.
9. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with patients, family members, payers and referral sources.
10. Protects the confidentiality of patient and organization information through effective controls and direct supervision of billing operations.
1. Associate's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field, Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. At least three years experience in health care billing and collections management preferably in home care operations. Billing information systems knowledge required.
3. Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct personnel.
4. Knowledge of corporate business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
5. Demonstrates good communication, negotiation, and public relations skills.
6. Demonstrated capability to accurately manage detailed information.
7. Able to deal tactfully with patients, family members, referral sources and payers.
8. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical billing: 4 years
RN Unit Registered Nurse
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
Orangegrove Rehabilitation Hospital
Position type: Full-time
Shift: Various shifts
The RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct nursing care,, nursing leadership, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must be able to evaluate patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in patient's condition
- Must be able to provide clinical supervision to CNAs and LPNs
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
For more information on our location, visit us at http://orangegroverehabilitationhospital.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Garden Grove, CAAPPLY NOW
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
What you’ll do
Work closely with Design Engineering, Product Development Engineering, Quality Assurance, Commercial, Business Development, Technology and Operations as an Integration Product Team (IPT) to lead and manage:
Development programs from capture to release into production
Sustaining production programs
Oversee Bids and Proposals in conjunction with the Commercial and Business Development teams and coordinate development of the cost budget, schedule and technical compliance to meet the requirements of the customer whether internal or external.
Responsible for the completion of the statement of work for the program. This may include R&D, detailed design, development testing, qualification testing, certification, first article approvals and initial deliveries.
Responsible for tracking, reporting and managing cost, schedule and scope within the program and coordinating resource requirements with the multiple departments in the IPT. This will be performed in accordance with the
GKN Program Management Policies.
Lead the project interface to the customer – facilitate the appropriate internal functions to interface with appropriate counterparts at the customer. Field majority of customer communication including technical, schedule and commercial issues or requirements.
Coordination and development of cost, schedule and compliance for bids and proposals in conjunction with the IPT
Engage internal resources to ensure completion of the program on schedule. Gain commitments from functional leaders for the needed resource allocations in a matrix environment.
Communicate the program requirements and goals to each person within the IPT and set & enforce consistent expectations, highlight and support the removal of roadblocks within the given parameters of the organization.
Monitor project performance, document and work with the team to solve problems that arise, ensuring that the project remains on schedule and delivers a high-quality product to the customer on-time, and within budget.
Monitor and track any project changes, ensuring that customer-generated costs are captured, documented and communicated for appropriate actions by the applicable functions.
Report on project progress to customer, involved internal participants, and senior management.
Prepared to perform duties outside of direct job description in order to meet program commitments.
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline required. ME or Aerospace strongly preferred.
5 years of project management experience.
Knowledge of Program Management, Risk Management, and MS Project.
3 years of experience in commercial aerospace system environment preferred although not essential.
Continuous Improvement experience preferred.
EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!