Gardiner Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
curious to InHome as BACH_a33d1a meetings minutes or These
Seasonal Tax Preparer
Our client in Gardiner, ME is seeking a Seasonal Tax Preparer for their busy tax season.
The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. The ideal candidate would have experience handling personal state and federal returns, and providing commercial tax support to smaller enterprises.
This is a Part-Time position - 30-40 hours.
Must be available for immediate start. This position is in-office. No remote work.
CDL A Truck Driver
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.COMPANY DRIVERS At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Pediatric Physician Opportunity Farmingdale, ME
Position is a part–time (3 days per week) or full-time (4 days per week) salaried position with full benefits and full call, joining three pediatricians and a nurse practitioner. Call varies but the most is 1:5. Providers participate in an inpatient pediatric service for admissions and care of acutely ill patients as well as attending deliveries and providing newborn care. Care for ill newborns is also provided with level 2 nursery coverage. We are a 65-bed, acute care community hospital with a 55-member medical staff. Patient volume draws from a wide geographic region with 40,000 people.
Patient volume for office encounters averages 15-20 patients per day along with a varying number of inpatients or newborns daily. Patients represent a full range of pediatrics, including newborns and teenagers. The practice also supports a successful OB program for deliveries at the Hospital’s level-2 nursery.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base annual salary with the opportunity to earn productivity bonuses
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available
- Support for professional memberships and certification fees.
- Malpractice coverage
- Support for professional memberships and certification fees.
- Paid time off/ Earned time
- Relocation allowance available.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Therapist / Speech Language Pathologist Job In Augusta, Maine
This unique opportunity is at a prestigious facility looking to hire a traveling therapist. This exciting area offers many recreational activities.
As a premier travel therapy company, Host Healthcare offers top pay, excellent benefits, and personalized service. The ideal candidate for this position will be dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of service. Host Healthcare looks for candidates who possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated work history, and excellent references.
This travel job will require interacting with a variety of different patients, maintaining accurate records, following recommendations from physicians and clinical supervisors. The ideal candidate will also be knowledgeable in Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance, as well as the ability to complete relevant insurance documentations.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Gardiner,Me)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!