Garland Job Description Sample
Senior Cost Accountant
- Manage standard inventory costs
- Assist in Annual review of labor and overhead rates.
- Analyze and explain manufacturing variances including purchase price variance, work order variance (material, labor and overhead variances), and absorption. Work with Operations to make necessary corrections
- Work with team to estimate costs for new products
- Perform revenue, cost and gross margin analysis by customer and product line.
- Perform monthly overhead allocation.
- Perform month end reconciliations/analysis and journal entries
- Perform Cost Modeling as required for changes in manufacturing lines
- Prepare Operational Metrics – Inventory turns, Units per Labor Hour, Freight Trends, Spoilage Analysis, etc.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and enhancements to current policies and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with Co-Workers, Managers and Plant Personnel.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, business or similar discipline
- CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of Cost Accounting work experience including variance tracking and analysis, establishing new standard costs within a manufacturing environment with large number of SKUs.
- 3 plus years of work experience using ERP systems such as SAP and MS Dynamics X
Executive Director / Senior Living
Executive Director / Senior LivingFull Time Executive Director / Senior Living
South Coast Operations-DIV Fort Worth , TX 76132
Job #: EDBSfwTX7245522
Continue your leadership journey with Brookdale.
Our Executive Directors set the tone for our communities with motivation, care and compassion. We've seen some of our most successful Executive Directors come from the retail, hospitality and assisted living industries. As an ED at Brookdale your priorities are your residents, their families, and your team, while managing the day-to-day operations of a premier Senior Living community.
Are you the next Brookdale leader?
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living. We're passionate about serving seniors, are you? Now's your chance to build a leadership career with Brookdale.
As part of Brookdale's Executive Director Hire Ahead program you willbe provided proactive training experiences for the Executive Directorrole. This program will prepare you to assume the Executive Director roleat one of our communities including, but not limited to areas of peoplemanagement, operations management, and clinical management when you areassigned to your community. Those entering the ED Hire Ahead program mustbe flexible for placement within the area.
Responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public.
Supervises, directs, and motivates community staff
Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high quality services. Provides leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving problems and resolving issues with support from district leaders.
Administers annual resident satisfaction survey.
Executes renewal program with existing residents through a proactive program.
In conjunction with regional operations, executes annual operating and capital budgets. Aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits. Meets and exceeds budget occupancy goals for the property. Continually explores means of revenue enhancement and expense reduction.
Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates employees in accordance with company policies. Reviews hires, promotions, disciplinary actions and termination of employment of associates ensuring consistency in the selection and retention of quality associates.
Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards of excellence.
Maintains current departmental policies, procedures, and licenses in accordance with company, Federal, State, and local requirements.
Fosters creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality and best services to residents in in accordance with Brookdale standards. Acts as a member of Resident Counsel.
Develops and maintains a positive image within the local community. Becomes active in social and civic affairs of the local community. Represents the community and the company to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate public agencies/groups.
Utilizes approved sales and marketing activities and strategies to maximize occupancy.
Assists in developing and conducting service plan reviews, as required by state codes, with appropriate resident care team members and resident families, which maintains the personal dignity of residents.
Supervises the maintenance of resident charts and reviews documentation performed by resident care staff
Oversees the resident admission process, healthcare management and maintenance of resident documentation to ensure compliance with company policy and state regulations.
Oversees the healthcare management of all residents in accordance with company policy and state regulations. Oversees the adherence to company policy regarding administration of medication. Assists nursing personnel in staff training and ensures frequent audits are performed on medication sheets.
Required skills and qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or other related field required
Minimum of two to four years related leadership experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must have a valid administrator license in states where required
Must have a valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business use
Questions? Please contact Barb Nelson at email@example.com or 304-590-0565.
California communities require three years of experience, completion of approved certification program, and completion of 20 CEU hours per year related to aging and/or administration
Properties in Indiana are licensed residential care facilities. The directors need to be licensed by the state of Indiana as a health facilities administrator. If administrators/executive directors are licensed in another state, application for provisional license must be submitted by Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sales Rep Needed - Residential Home Improvement
We are hiring immediately!! One of the top money making offices in the industry.
We Train and this is Home-based position!
This role is full- W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $60K - $80K and top performers up to $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office once a week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. Territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code.
Join the Sears Home Improvement Million Dollar Texas Team as a Sales Representative! We are the leader in Exterior Home Improvement Sales, especially in selling Windows, Siding and Doors. Our core products does include, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Siding, Roofing, HVAC and Garage Doors.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities with pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers. This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
What do we provide? We value your time!
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales Center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
- No cap on commission earnings – the sky is the limit!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
If you are interested in moving forward with this opportunity please click the link below: http://meetme.so/recruitersouth2
- All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision
SAP Fico Consultant
Requirements are as follows:
Title: SAP FICO
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 5 months plus possible extension
Start date: asap
- Minimum of 4 years of FICO experience
- Strong FICO 3rd party systems integration experience
- Understanding of FICO module configuration, support & maintenance functions as well as the integration with MM and SD modules
- Excellent verbal and written communications to work on assignments with team members, finance and AP group as well as management
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
If you are qualified and interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please respond with:
1) Your resume with contact information
2) Availability date
3) Rate for a project in Dallas, TX
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is basically related to claim which is occurred by transportation and warehouse operation.
The Operations Clerk will perform administrative tasks to assist the client claim team. Will perform administrative duties including data entry, generating and validating reports and documents, work with internal and external customers/vendors, answering phones, filing, emailing in terms of communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report mgmt., theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims based on damaged returns
- Update new claims and remove closed/paid claims from recovery list
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client to recover claim payment, review declines if valid
- Gather BOL, POD, different invoices from GMP, WMP
- Gather/analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting
- Update all outbound information needed for all invoices and determine ownership of each line item
- Review invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Review UPS tracking to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
- C/call with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues (need basis)
- Gather claim documents to send to insurance
- Validate which invoice needs to be added to documentation for insurance recovery.
- Gather all claims information for insurance claims, send to SFM no later than the 10th
- Investigate and support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer to relevant experience(less than 3yr) in a claim operation position
- Proven track record of honesty and integrity within his/ her business past.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer skills: the ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, especially for MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel).
Billing Specialist I
- Manage recurring charges by branch in Company computer system
- Assess recurring charges per assessment schedule
- Process miscellaneous recurring charges for utilities
- Process special assessment charges
- Manage periodic billing statement ordering process
- Participate in process improvements, projects, and tool enhancements as needed to increase departmental or desktop efficiencies
- Work directly with other departments on billing issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Accounting or Finance education beyond high school a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in Accounting operations preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in customer service preferred
Semiconductor Equipment Technician - Photolithography
DIRECT HIRE – Full Time
Relocation Assistance & Excellent Pay/Benefits!
About the job:
As an Equipment Technician, you will be responsible for performing Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot/repair equipment to maintain optimal operational efficiency and within specifications
Our Equipment Technicians are the back-bone of our operations, interacting with engineering, management, and other staff to maintain a safe environment, update all reports on equipment operating stats and alerts of any problems. You are our #1 resource!
- Promote a safe work environment in accordance with policy/regulations.
- Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Improvements, Upgrades and Installations on the Semiconductor Production Equipment and specifically Photolithography equipment.
- Identify, multi-task, and resolve multiple priority issues; engaging tool owners when needed.
- Maintain communication with and support production ensuring minimum down-time
- Participate in part procurement, documentation, tool organization and cleanliness
- Actively engage engineering, production and staff on updates and in all meetings
- 2yr. Degree in Electronics/Engineering OR Equivalent Military Electronics/Industry-Related Training
- 2+ years of experience with Photolithography tool sets
- Proficiency with one or more vender systems: TEL, ASML, and/or Nikon is required
- Experience with 150mm, 200mm, 300mm or 600mm systems including steppers/scanners
- Strong Troubleshooting skills on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Exceptional communication and computer skills & attention to detail.
Please find below the detailed JD of the role and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: MacOS Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (high potential for extension to 12+ months)
Location: Richardson, TX
Qualified candidate will have Bachelors degree or equivalent years (5+) of work experience as a MacOS Engineer.
Candidate will support Mac hardware/software engineering, Active Directory binding and policies, and scripting MacOS functions and profiles.
Candidate will deliver new Mac enhancements and needs to know how to effectively manage MacOS environment, application deployment, configuration, and compliance.
5+ years experience with JAMF Pro required.
5+ years of Airwatch MDM experience alongside knoeldge of managing Mac systems deployment required.
Candidate will have experience in an enterprise environment of 5000+ users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves MacOS system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
- Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
- Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
- Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form
Title: Desktop Support
Below are the highlights of what we are seeking, in a desktop technician candidate, for our Windows 10 project.
- Must have experience with Windows conversions and migrations
- Moving from Windows 2007-2010
- Image computers
- Must know Windows 10 to hep with end user support
- Must be familiar with SCCM-Will be building all systems with SCCM and will be imaged using SCCM-will not be creating anything in SCCM-Must be able to troubleshoot using SCCM-problem solving using SCCM
- Building work stations
- Upgrading and replacing memory and hard drives
- Configure systems
- Image computers and imaged through SCCM
- Must be able to troubleshoot Windows 10 and Office 365 and get end user comfortable using it
- Upgrade drives, printers scanners, etc.
- Willing to travel around the metroplex and occasionally out of state to help install devices with those end users
- Must have excellent presentation and customer service skills-speak very clearly and be able to convey information to remote users over the phone if need be. This person will be going to each end user’s desk and helping them get the computer set up and answer questions….must be professional and have good personality dealing with people-Wil set appointments with end users to go to their desk to install and set up Windows 10 on their computer
- Will use ticketing system which is Service Now so that is a plus
- All incident requests are through Service Now
- Must have recent OS migration and upgrade experience
Other items to recap from our call:
Candidate must be accustomed to white glove service
o Our primary focus is our Lakeside, Tower, and Downtown locations for the bulk of our rollout; however, later in the schedule, we’ll be working to convert branch and remote locations.
o The contract may last up to one year
Candidate needs knowledge of SCCM
o Deploy a system builds through SCCM
o Troubleshoot SCCM client related issues should they arise
o Backup and restore end user content to a Windows 10 system
Rec # 5660 Looking For A " Technical Support Specialist " For A 6 Month Contract To Hire Position In Richardson TX . NO CTC !!
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
Position Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Richardson TX 75082
Work Status: 6 month Contract to Hire
Compensation: Open – Depends on Experience
Our client is looking for Technical Support Specialist candidates for a position located in Richardson TX
Role: Under general supervision, provide primary point of contact for all product related support requests and general product questions. Assist in providing product related feedback to the technical support management, engineering or manufacturing in support of current and future product design.
2. Provide detailed product related information covering the installation, operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of products for our customer.
3. Create clear and detailed documentation based off support related activities
4. Monitor support activity trends to determine product issues and new product development opportunities reporting findings to technical support leadership.
5. Must be able to apply knowledge/skills to a range of activities and act as a technical resource for other departments.
6. Must be able to contribute to achievement of team goals and promote teamwork
7. Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Experience with BACnet protocol is a huge plus
Demonstrated knowledge of products, utilization, installation, specifications and codes/standards associated with the industry.
Requires strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
Must have demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation.
Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, e-mail and meeting management software. Ability to use internet and web based resources efficiently and effectively.
Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate effectively and act as a technical resource across the organization and with customers. Must be an effective listener, able to maintain focus extract necessary information and validate understanding of the information. Demonstrated ability to give and receive detailed/complex information, and process that information appropriately.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
5151 Headquarters Dr. | Suite 105
Plano | Texas | 75024
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!