Garland Job Description Sample
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a strong teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 100,000 students and 15,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer has won several awards including CY Zone’s Top 100 Chinese Companies, Top 21 Global Innovation Companies, and the US-China Entrepreneurship Leader Award. We have strategic partnerships with ETS, Coursera, and TESOL, and are venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital, and Kobe Bryant’s fund, Bryant Stibel.
We pride ourselves on giving Chinese children the American elementary school experience.
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Here are the times converted to US times:
Monday- Friday Saturday- Sunday
Beijing 6pm- 10pm Beijing 9am – 10pm
EST 6am- 10am Fri-Sun 9pm – 10am
CST 5am- 9am Fri-Sun 8pm – 9am
MST 4am- 8am Fri-Sun 7pm – 8am
PST 3am- 7am Fri-Sun 6pm- 7am
Hawaii 1am- 5am Fri-Sun 4pm – 5am
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Execute pricing strategy at the distribution center (DC) level to support company margin goals and local "Go to Market" strategy. Identify margin improvement opportunities by managing area-wide Daily Sales Below Cost (DSBC) process.
Review and manage price deviations and exceptions for Territory Managers (TMs) aligned to designated DC. This includes evaluating requests for commission-based adjustments (CBAs), self-funded deviations, and price approvals.
Answer pricing queries escalated from Sales and other USF employees as required for the designated DC.
Analyze and develop pricing recommendations to support bids for local customers (e.g., excluding schools) and conduct special pricing reviews for new customer acquisition for the designated DC, in partnership with Strategic Pricing Manager.
Manage area DSBC reporting process to improve area margins. Identify costing errors and work with relevant stakeholders to resolve.
Execute weekly promotional pricing in designated DC.
Monitor and identify opportunities by analyzing and reporting on margin and market pricing. Work closely with District Sales Managers (DSMs) on auditing ongoing local self-funded deviations.
Utilize Merlin to identify product and category opportunities for pricing strategies. Completead-hoc pricing analysis as required by the Strategic Pricing Manager, Area President or Region Pricing Manager.
Manage and upload exceptions for vendor price list from local/regional suppliers.
Maintain customer pricing rationale (CPR) back-up for area.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Education/Training: Bachelor?s Degree, or minimum 3 years of pricing experience required.
Related Experience:* Pricing experience within foodservice or food manufacturing companies highly desired. Strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
Proven experience working with and supporting sales teams; strong business acumen and interpersonal skills a must.
Proficiency required in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
Able to access information within established pricing databases and/or analyze data made available from analysts. Knowledge of the PRIME pricing system highly desired.
Primary Location: Garland-TX
Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Category Management
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Teams & Solo Cdl-A Truck Drivers NEW PAY Plan FOR 2017!
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, dedicated truck, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driving, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driver
Medical Assistant Full Time Senior Care Garland
Medical Assistant Full Time Senior Care Garland Job ID#: Job Family: Customer Service Job Function:
PSS Location: US-Texas-Garland Additional Location: Job Description Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care!
We are looking for Medical Assistants to work in one of our Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Clinics. The Medical Assistant I perform various patient care duties and prepares patients for examinations and procedures. The Medical Assistant I also may assist in cleaning exam rooms and equipment, documentation, laboratory functions, ordering medical supplies, and/or providing other services under supervision of a Physician and/or technician. Ideal
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member s/guest s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Associated topics: home care, lmt, masajista, massage, massage therapist, masseur, masseuse, professional, swedish, swedish massage
Restaurant Hourly Team Member
Golden Corral restaurants are currently accepting applications for the opportunity to join our team with our family buffet restaurant chain with nearly 500 company and franchise restaurants located in over 40 states.   Come be part of our team while contributing to our vision 'To be the leader in the family restaurant segment by making pleasurable dining affordable to every guest, at every restaurant, every day.' Golden Corral restaurant Co-worker positions consist of  Bakers Buffet Attendants Bussers Catering Guest Experience Attendant Grill, Fry, and Hot Cooks Line Local Store Marketing Coordinator Host/Cashier Prep Person ProStart Intern Meat Cutter Utility Person, and Servers . Opportunities may vary based on location and if a current position is not available at a location in which you are interested, your information will be retained for future consideration. As a new Co-worker, you will begin orientation/practice in one skill position, and can track your own progress to becoming certified in this position.
After being certified in a position, Co-workers may cross-train in other skill positions as part of our FastTracks training program. It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too.
Like: Great pay Flexible schedules Fun, friendly team environment Training aimed at advancement Recognition for achievement We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive. Applicants interested in restaurant positions listed above please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Automotive Lead Master Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
We need your experience and technical expertise. You have worked hard to get to where you are but it is about more that just fixing cars. Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking candidates who can diagnose drivability, electrical, and whose leadership can increase customer care and satisfaction. Your knowledge of the automotive industry is EXACTLY what the customer needs. If you’re looking to set the pace, mentor the team, and continue to grow your career apply today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Our Lead Master Technicians are expected to help provide thought leadership, mentoring, and on-the-job training for other Automotive Technicians at your location.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require review the following to measure your fit for this role:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 5 or more ASE certifications are PREFERRED for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In Dallas!
Consistency Where It Counts.
Because your miles, pay, and home time should be more than average.
Calling all CDL A Truck Drivers looking for positions in Dallas, TX!
Must have recent CDL A driving experience and Haz-Mat endorsement.
Must live within commuting distance of Dallas, TX.
Sign-On bonus available!
Limited Positions Available – Call Now! 866-223-0257
Or apply online!
We’re Dedicated to giving you more:
- Excellent pay - $60k per year!
- Stable route, consistent miles, servicing one customer
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k)
- Weekly time at home
Limited Positions Available – Call Now! 866-223-0257
Or apply online!
Class A CDL Company Driver Job
At United Petroleum Transports, we recognize that our Tanker Truck Drivers are the very core to our success. When you choose to drive for a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken in your career path. Our Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great home time and pay, and seamless opportunities to advance. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Company Tanker Truck Drivers We Offer:
UP TO $60,000 ANUALLY!
Great Home Time!
Local, Regional and Long Haul Runs
Career Path and Safety Bonus Program
Late Model Equipment
Steady Work and Miles
Full Benefits and 401K
23 Years of Age
Minimum 6 months tanker OR 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years
Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!