Gas And Oil Servicer Job Description Sample
Oil And Gas Service Technician
Oil and Gas Service Technician
Vanguard Fire & Security Systems, Inc. is seeking technicians to work out of our Oil and Gas Division. Job includes performing inspections and repairs to, wet, dry, foam, and fire pump systems. Some experience necessary, but willing to train the right candidate. Out-of-state travel is required. Competitive wages and excellent benefits including out-of-state pay, private hotel room and per diem. Must have valid driver’s license. Additional compensation for CDL A and Med Card.
Mechanic / Trailer Technician - Oil & Gas Services (Ohio)
Falcon | EFS Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Mechanic / Trailer Technician to work out of our yard in New Philadelphia, OH.
MECHANIC / TRAILER TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Yard Manager
Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00 (Depending on experience)
- Small engine maintenance / preventative maintenance / repair
- Trailer repair (major & minor)
- Wiring and electrical repair on trailers / equipment
- Trucks & trailer inspections
- Fueling equipment as needed
- Field calls as needed
- Welding as needed
- Assists with safely and efficiently cleaning, painting, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the yard as well as loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Applicants should be hard-working, willing to work overtime, must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved, and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Communicate with Yard Manager and/or other management regarding day-to-day responsibilities and priorities
- Maintains and repairs small engines & trailers, both in the shop/yard as well as in the field, to include preventative maintenance, wiring/electrical, welding, etc.
- Ensure equipment is safely and efficiently cleaned, painted, maintained and rebuilt
- Prepare paperwork for all job sites which includes JHA, checkout sheet, Daily Act Sheet, and DOT Inspections
- Assist in inspecting all personal protective equipment including, steel-toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, fall arrest harness and other items deemed appropriate
- Maintain a clean shop and yard
- Comply with Attendance Standards
Skills and Specifications
- Sound physical health is the first requirement because of the rigors involved.
- Must be available 24/7 unless time off has been scheduled and approved. Available for call-outs and varying shifts (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
- Must be a quick learner and dependable, as attendance is very important.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and follow the schedule presented.
- Must be hard-working and adaptable to different working environments.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment including, forklifts, hammers, etc. in a safe manner.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude as well as one that reflects the Company's culture.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Requirements (Education, Experience):
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending frequently
- Repetitive motion involving hands and arms
Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00 (Depending on experience)
Company health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Mobile Equipment Servicer A02* (Flex) MCX GAS N More
- Duties Help
Summary Marine Corps Community Services
(MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps. This position is located at MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII -
MCX GAS N MORE. Candidates selected for this position will serve as a
MOBILE EQUIPMENT SERVICER A02* for MCCS. Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities Services vehicles by dispensing fuel
, checking oil or water levels in crankcases, power steering, reservoirs, automatic transmissions, batteries, radiators, and other equipment as requested. Checks air in tires when requested. Performs tasks related to stocking automotive supplies, including refilling stock on shelves, assisting in inventories, maintaining general cleanliness of area. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential NA
Who May Apply
This job is open to
… Open to All Sources Questions? This job is open to 1 group. * #### Job family (Series) 5806 Mobile Equipment Servicing
- Requirements Help
Conditions of Employment
- See Duties and Qualifications
EVALUATIONS: ### Qualifications Ability to operate electrically-controlled pumps for dispensing gasoline: to remove and install wiper blades, light bulbs, and similar items; to check air pressure in tires and inflate to correct pressure; to charge batteries and add distilled water or battery acid as necessary; to take daily meter readings of pumps and “dip-stick” readings of gasoline storage tanks; and to check for presence of water in storage tanks. Heavy lifting is required such as handling cans and drums of petroleum weighing up to 40 pounds.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Applicants are assured of equal consideration regardless of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, GINA, political affiliation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, marital status, physical handicap which has no bearing on the ability to perform the duties of the position. This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. It is Department of Navy (DON) policy to provide a workplace free of discrimination and retaliation. The DON No Fear Act policy link is provided for your review: https://www.donhr.navy.mil/NoFearAct.asp. As part of the employment process, Human Resources Division may obtain a Criminal Record Check and/or an Investigative Consumer Report. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI). For all positions requiring access to firearms or ammunition, the Federal Government is prohibited from employing individuals in these positions who have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or a felony crime of domestic violence adjudged on or after 27 November 2002. Selectees for such positions must submit a completed DD Form 2760, Qualification to Possess Firearms or Ammunition, before a final job offer can be made. Direct Deposit of total NET pay is mandatory as a condition of employment for all appointments to positions within MCCS.
Required Documents: *Education/certification certificate(s), if applicable.
*If prior military, DD214 Member Copy This activity is a Drug-free workplace. The use of illegal drugs by NAF employees, whether on or off duty, cannot and will not be tolerated. Federal employees have a right to a safe and secure workplace, and Marines, sailors, and their family members have a right to a reliable and productive Federal workforce. Involuntarily separated members of the armed forces and eligible family members applying through the Transition Assistance Program must submit a written request/statement (may be obtained from the MCCS Human Resources Office) and present ID card with “TA” stamped in red on front of card. INDIVIDUALS SELECTED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE CHANGED TO PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION WITHOUT FURTHER COMPETITION.
ALL ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1159PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) ON THE CLOSING DATE LISTED IN THE JOB POSTING. Read more
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
. Your application/resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed on this announcement. This vacancy will be filled by the best qualified applicant as determined by the selecting official. Read more
Background checks and security clearance
Security clearance Not Applicable
- Required Documents Help
Required Documents Varies
- Review "OTHER INFORMATION" #### If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits Help
Benefits A career with the U
.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits. The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. Benefits you get to enjoy while working at MCCS include but are not limited to:
Stability of Federal Civilian Service
People with passion for doing work that matters
Quality of Work Life Balance
Comprehensive Benefit Packages
Marine Corps Exchange and Base Facility Privileges Review our benefits Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
How to Apply Help
How to Apply All applications must be submitted online via the MCCS Careers website:
www.usmc-mccs.org/careers Resumes/applications emailed or mailed will not be considered for this vacancy announcement. To be considered for employment, the application or resume must be submitted online by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date of the announcement.
Note: To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your MCCS user account and review your application status. Read more
Agency contact information
KANEOHE BAY MCCS
Phone 808/254-7632 ##### Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address KANEOHE BAY MCCS KANEOHE BAY MCCS MARINE CORPS COMMUNITY SERVICES KANEOHE BAY
, HI USA Learn more about this agency
Next steps All applicants who submit an application via our Careers page at www
.usmc-mccs.org/careers will be able to view their application status online. Read more
- Fair & Transparent
& Transparent The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race
, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants Read more
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate
. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency. Read more
Legal and regulatory guidance
Social security number request
Signature and false statements
New employee probationary period This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486069400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered. Open & closing dates: 12/01/2017 to 02/28/2018 Salary: $11.92 to $11.92 per hour
Pay scale & grade:* NA 02 Work schedule: Shift Work
Appointment type:* Permanent
Oil And Gas - Sr. Division Order Analyst
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will be responsible for all division order activities including but not limited to:
- Work directly with Land Manager, Landmen, Land Department personnel, Accounting, and Production Departments to control the accuracy of the Company’s Revenue and Joint Billing division of interest and ownership records for operated and non-operated properties
- Interact with working interest owners, royalty and excess royalty owners, contractual partners, mineral owners and Governmental Agencies to answer complex inquiries and provide information
- Review and analyze oil & gas agreements and title opinions with recommendations to landman to establish, calculate or change ownership records
- Generate and distribute Company division/transfer orders and receive, analyze external division orders and advise landman
- Request documentation to cure title requirements related to ownership records, joint interest billings and payment of royalties including name/address changes, legal suspense, escheat issues
- Monitor well operations to perform well participation/ownership division(s) of interest, operations transfers, contractual obligations, etc.
- Monitor payout status, summarize and produce a report
- Maintain all electronic and paper records
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in use of Quorom land and accounting system
- Assist landmen with data conversion and research and data cleanup projects as needed
- Support the division order analyst position
- Minimum of 10 years in division orders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum of high school diploma
- Thorough knowledge of oil and gas land contracts and legal instruments
- Fully experienced in division order title opinions
- Excellent math skills to calculate working interest, net revenue interest and associated burdens
- Capable of performing detailed work with speed and accuracy
- Able to understand and resolve complex title issues working with landman
- Understand Federal, State and regional laws as they pertain to the ownership of minerals and oil and gas rights, contracts, leases, pooling, unitization and other title information
- Proficiency in utilizing State and Federal database resources
- Dedication to excellent customer service internally and externally
- Able to organize and prioritize diverse and heavy workload consisting of many detailed, separate procedures and deadlines
- Recognizes personal strengths and weaknesses and be proactive in self-development
- Strong sense of integrity and the ability to deal with ethical situations effectively
Automation & Controls Engineer III - Oil And Gas Industry
Why work here?:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, this company offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
- Functions include providing Process Control Engineering, included but not limited to: specification, engineering, configuration and startup for projects implementing automation control systems for industrial clients including OEM’s, end users, and EPC firms across a range of industries including General Industry, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Steel & Metals, OEM, Municipal & Institutional, High Purity, EPC, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, Power Generation.
- Technical writing skills are required to assist in completing project documentation and project reports.
- This position has a travel expectation that could range from 30% up to 75% depending on project activities such as site startups and commissioning, site inspections, consulting engagements, etc.
- 3 - 5 years in Automation
- Intermediate understanding of Industrial Automation and Control Systems, i.e. PLC, DCS, HMI, Electrical Design, Instrumentation Design and Industrial Information Technology.
- Excellent team player with people skills, with the ability to interface with a customer, internal team, and project manager.
- Experience with configuration of Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC and Wonderware Intouch/Archestra, including modification of code and graphics, is required.
- Individuals should be familiar with operations of an Oil & Gas offshore platform. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with the Platform Control System (PCS) and Emergency Control Systems (ESS), including instrumentation, wiring, servers, hardware, and software.
- Self-motivated individual with the willingness to take ownership and responsibility of delegated tasks.
- BS Engineering
- Training in Allen Bradley ControlLogix, MicroLogix, SLC-500, PLC-5, ControlNet, RSView, PanelView, GE Rx3i PACS System and GE90-30/70 and QuickPanel OIT, WonderWare Archestra, Application Server.
- Certifications in Rockwell Software PLC and FactoryTalk HMI Training, WonderWare Industrial Application Server Training, SAFEGULF and H2S Training, HUET Training, T-2 Offshore Production, Safety Training, OSHA Basic Plus, TWIC.
- Offshore experience is a plus.
Bilingual Oil And Gas Recruiter
Oil and Gas Client is seeking a Contract Recruiter for a 6 month project. (Could go longer) Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish and have a solid 3-4 years experience in recruiting in an oil and gas industry. Position will handle full cycle recruiting and is located in the West Chase area of Houston. Will be working with a small team of 3 people.
The Right people, Right now
Oil & Gas Operations Administration Manager
Oil & Gas Operations Administration Manager
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES|
| This CONFIDENTIAL opportunity is accountable for supervising, assisting, and providing department leadership to the Operations Administrators to ensure that they can effectively and efficiently perform their duties.|
The Client is seeking someone that is:
Outside Sales Representative - Oil And Gas
Nexans AmerCable is looking for a dynamic experienced outside sales representative who can sell the wire and cable products to all oil and gas drilling companies in the Oklahoma City area.
Requirements for the Position:
- Experience in selling wire and cable or power and cable - cables that power rigs; experience selling service loops - Gexol cable
- Has spent 7-10 years in the drilling and oil and gas service industry
- Can travel to see drilling contractors - knows this area quite well already
- Call on oil and gas service companies
- Have established relationships with end user - oil companies
- The ability to take a $10 million dollar business to $20 million
- Work and live in Oklahoma City, OK - established contacts; knows the area well
This position offers a competitive salary which includes base pay + bonus. Excellent benefits package that is offered after 30 days of employment.
Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. Nexans teams are committed to a partnership approach that supports customers in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers). Nexans strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training, and the introduction of safe, low-environmental impact industrial processes.
Kitchen Coordinator - Oil And Gas Facilities
NGL is now hiring for multiple Kitchen Coordinator openings at our Salt Water Disposal (SWD) locations across the Permian and Delaware Basin in West Texas!
Candidates must have a valid Food Handler Certification.
The Kitchen Coordinator is responsible for planning, preparing and providing meals for assigned locations. In addition, this role creates menus and orders food supplies while maintaining the budget.
To apply for this position and view the full job description, please visit us online at http://www.nglenergypartners.com/careers/
- Orla (Job #1492)
- Trippet (Job #1217)
- Rustler Hills (#1448)
- Pecos (Job #1280)
- Monday- Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Bunkhouse is available on location to stay at during the workweek.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cooks breakfast and lunch daily, with rigid adherence to safe food handling practices and regulations.
- Maintains kitchen areas in a neat and organized fashion, ensuring NGL’s kitchens are safe and clean, with a professional appearance.
- Cleans kitchens at beginning and end of shifts.
- Inspects kitchen facility hourly and provides status report to facility supervisor.
- Inventories food supplies and orders/purchases supplies once a week as needed.
- Helps to develop and monitor the food budget; accountable for staying within the budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Qualifications- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, with strong desire to produce delicious meals for NGL business associates.
- Serve as a positive representative of the Company, both internally and externally, at all times. Ability to work with fellow employees and customers in a respectful and cooperative manner at all times
- Exceptional interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be dependable, with a stable work history.
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans when necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Unwavering commitment to working safely at all times.
Experience & Education:
- Valid Food Handler Certificate required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Please visit our online NGL Careers website at https://nglenergypartners.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/jobs to apply and view the full Kitchen Coordinator job descriptions.
All applicants must apply online. Please note the multiple locations when applying.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov.
We serve customers at various points along the crude oil and natural gas liquids supply chain, and provide water treatment and retail propane services. Our structure allows us the flexibility to respond quickly to emerging growth options, and our size affords us a unique competitive advantage - we are large enough to serve our customers, and small enough to know them.
NGL Energy Partners is focused on five business segments:
- Crude Oil Logistics
- Water Treatment Services
- NGL Liquids
- Retail Propane
- Refined Products
Across all of our business segments, we have an unwavering commitment to safety. As an NGL team member, you will be part of the strong family-feel at each of our locations and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits.
NGL's Benefits Package:
- Medical (choice of two plans)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance (100% employer-paid coverage)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (100% employer-paid coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Long-Term Disability Insurance
Class A Drivers For Gas And Oil
Hiring Class A Drivers with one year over the road experience, Hiring Owner Operators with Blower on their truck to frack sand in gas and oil industry OH PA WV LA TX OK CO areas. Company Drivers making 1500-2000 weekly
Owner Operators 4-6,000 weekly. Must have PEC and Safe land Certifications
Please complete online application at our web site to start hiring process www.bmcbulk.com
Lisa Barker 330-831-4852 FULL TIME, YEARLY WORK, BENEFITS, SIGN ON BONUS!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!