Gas Leak Tester Job Description Sample
Leak Repair Technician
REQUISITION ID: 1401req2142
JOB TITLE: Leak Repair Technician
JOB CITY: Swedesboro
JOB STATE: New Jersey
About TEAM Industrial Services:
Team Industrial Services, Inc. is the worldwide leader in minimizing equipment and asset downtime, providing specialized industrial on-line maintenance, inspection and repair. We provide critical services to our customers that enable them to maintain and operate their facilities and equipment in a safe and productive manner with over 220 locations throughout the world.
At Team, we invest in our employees with the top training and development resources, meeting the needs of the company and the employee. In a constantly evolving industry, Team remains a leader in innovation and service leadership.
The Leak Repair Technician is responsible for detecting, locating, evaluating and repairing leaks onsite at client work sites.
Essential Job Functions
Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM's Core Values.
Assesses leaking component(s) and reports on findings to supervisory personnel and engineering.
Performs leak repair operations that may include any of the following techniques and tasks:
Drill and tap
Wire and band
Clamp and enclosure installation
Inspections of components
Evaluation of performance on repair activities
Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety equipment.
Performs appropriate documentation and administrative procedures as required.
Communicates and collaborates with field personnel, client representatives and management.
Maintains awareness of company products and services available to customers.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical school or related education preferred.
Three (3) or more years of experience in an industrial operations or maintenance role preferred.
Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice.
Ability to prioritize and complete work assignments by specific deadlines.
Knowledge of plant maintenance and repair work preferred.
Ability to follow precise directions and procedures of the supervisor on the project.
Must possess a valid driver's license.
Current HAZWOPER training certificate preferred.
Travel requirement 0% - 25%
Position is based out of a branch or site location.
Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel
Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels
Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes
May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis
Physical and Mental Requirements
Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds
Must be able to walk and climb except when performing non-field duties
Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations
Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations
Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells
Ability to maintain focus and multitask effectively
Excellent communication skills
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. strictly prohibits discrimination against applicants, employees, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
TEAM's Core Values
Safety First / Quality Always – In everything we do
Integrity – Uncompromising standards of integrity and ethical conduct
Service Leadership – Leading Service Quality, professionalism and responsiveness
Innovation – Supports continuous growth and improvement
Pride and Respect – For our customers, for each other and for all our stakeholders
Teamwork – Global teamwork and collaboration
IOS Automation Tester
- IOS Automation Tester with Android as secondary Skill
- Sort out and automate test cases
- Understand and estimate the automation scenario
- Do extensive exploratory testing and file valuable bugs
- Work closely with the Dev Team
- Ensure that 0 Bugs leak to Production
- Ensure timely release
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Test Automation, including planning, assessments, script development and maintenance
- Compatibility, Security and exploratory testing
- Automation skills with a proven history of quality bugs.
- Solid understanding of Bug Life cycle
- Understanding of product release cycle
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Team member / Team player
Leak Survey Technician
As a Leak Survey Technician with TRC you will perform visual inspection of exposed and underground gas distribution facilities and components and compile field data collection consistent with customer procedures. You will be responsible for reporting serious issues promptly, preparing work orders as directed for abnormal operating conditions, and communicating issues with customer representatives in a timely manner.
Overview of Duties:
Accurately detect and classify gas leaks during inspections performed inside and outside
Process required data accurately and timely
Complete required paperwork and sketches in an efficient manner and meet all required completion dates
Responsible for the proper operation, field maintenance, care and security of all assigned equipment.
Achieve weekly billable goal as defined by the project guidelines
Identify and report any observed Abnormal Operating Conditions (AOCs)
Read and interpret Gas Company maps and records
Work is performed in residential, commercial and/or industrial setting
Perform other duties as assigned.
Adhere to all safety and quality procedures.
Responsible for your own safety. This includes inspecting your own workplace on a daily basis and promptly reporting unsafe/unhealthful conditions to the Project Manager (PM)/Supervisor.
Report all work-related injury or illness, however slight, to management.
Make recommendations for a safer workplace and/or work practices.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) must be used when and where required, and properly maintained.
Operate all equipment in a safe and conscientious manner
Responsible for the quality of your individual work.
Responsible for meeting the quality requirements as outlined in the client contract.
Understand the processes and controls in place to make sure that your work fulfills those requirements.
Self-check all work and check the work of others as required.
Typically, 30-40 hours per week, work is subject to cancellation without pay due to weather, work volume, and other factors.
Possess the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels in the organization and with outside clients and agencies.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must Pass Pre-Employment Background Check
Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Must have good driving record and reliable means of transportation with a valid driver's license
Have computer skills
Must successfully complete classroom and field training (if required)
- Must successfully complete Operator Qualification (OQ) Certification or testing unless previously qualified
Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time
Must be able to walk several miles per day in all types of weather and in varying terrain
Bending, crouching, and kneeling may be necessary
Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 pounds of safety equipment
Enjoys working outdoors is a plus
Some travel may be required
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Interview mode: Phone+F2F
Description:Must be available for an onsite interview
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree. Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis. Ability to resolve issues using abstraction. Logical thinker capable in analysis, predictions and improvements.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with manual software testing is required.
- Experience with at least one major automated testing framework.
- Experience with development and source control tools preferred.
- Working under limited supervision, ensures that client systems/software are implemented and enhanced as required.
- Analyzes systems to define testing approach to be used considering all the dependencies of the application.
- Determines the most appropriate and efficient testing method (manual, automated) and tools to prove completion of test and delivery of expected system results.
- Verifies that system data, as well as output, correspond to expected norms and that system functionality satisfies the specification.
- Works to identify common defects and areas for improvement. Communicates these to development and project resources.
- Assists in the selection of an automated testing framework, and develops automated tests in that framework. Builds automated testing tools and scripts to perform common tests.
- Collaborates with users, developers and other constituents involved in development, testing and release of software products. Monitors and analyzes testing process, making recommendations for improvements for a given testing engagement as needed. Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project. Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause moderate impact to co-workers and supervisor or damage to a client engagement.
- This position is for web QA engineer.
- Scripting, Selenium, Protractor, Karma
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
- Good experience in all stages of Performance Testing Life cycle
- Solid work experience in scripting, test execution and results analysis using Rational Performance Tester tool
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.
- Knowledge on Guidewire technologies is a plus
- Knowledge on Insurance domain is a plus
- Effective coordination between Onsite-Offshore
- Excellent client Interaction skills and ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Six plus years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining end-to-end testing processes and technical solutions
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining automated testing processes and technical solutions
- Must display skill and experience in working with customers to manage successful user acceptance testing
- Experience mentoring or supervising other quality assurance staff
- Experience working within an agile methodology framework/environment is necessary
- Proven experience generating iterative testing plans and visual metrics is necessary
- Agile certification is a plus
- Experience in multiple agile roles is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills testing
Location: Reston, VA
Client will sponsor Public Trust. Candidate must be clearable.
Work Status: U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Position Status: Long term, Open ended Contract
Our client is looking for QA Tester candidates for a position located in Reston, VA. The client is a well-known consulting firm with clients in both the public and private sectors. Qualified candidates for this role will have experience in both testing and developing test scripts.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience testing for Agile (Novice experience accepted)
- Experience with testing automation strategies
- Experience with functional testing and development of test scripts
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools (Rational, CQ, etc.)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Software Tester (Niche) II
This role is for a Software Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics. Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems. Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings. Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Offers input to development on findings reports. Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools. Provides status reporting to QA and management. Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
Experience with the niche technology/product will be expanded upon in the job description.
- Ability to create simple queries ( Oracle/SQL Database)
- ETL Testing
- CI/CD, or DevOps experience a plus
Penetration Tester / Red Team
- As an experienced professional, provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Coordinates the reporting data security incidents. Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products.
- Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups. State and Federal legislation and regulations.
- Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- Must have a strong Red Team Penetration Testing background
- Must have experience and be very proficient with the common tools associated with penetration testing (Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, etc)
- Must have a solid understanding of voice and data networks, major operating systems, active directory, and their associated peripherals
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
- Must be able to critically examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms.
- Must be able to both work independently as well as effectively work in teams with individuals with a variety of skills and backgrounds
- Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc)
- Desirable certifications: OSCP, GPEN, OSCE
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
- Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Junior Software Tester
Must be US Citizen and clearable for Secret clearance. Pay range from $35,000 to $55,000 with full benefits, but will depend on experience.
- Collaborate with developers and Product Owners to develop test plans and test cases.
- Conduct testing to ensure solutions meet requirements and design.
- Document and track issues in Team Foundation Server.
- Attend Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and daily Scrum meetings.
- Provide testing estimates.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the education and experience listed below:
- A minimum of 1 year related/relevant experience is required.
- High School diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- One year of experience identifying and solving technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold an active US SECRET Clearance.
- US Citizenship is required per contract and for clearance eligibility.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and Agile methodologies.
- Software Testing skills
- Experience Writing Test Plans
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!