Gas Mask Assembler Job Description Sample
Mask Layout Design Engineer
Microsoft's hardware teams incubate advanced technologies and build deep partnerships with internal research, product planning, and marketing teams. Microsoft ships tens of millions of hardware products every year, including the Xbox, Surface devices, HoloLens, accessories, and much more.
Our opportunities represent a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, verification, and performance modeling, and DevOps supporting the development of custom silicon. Microsoft's hardware teams are also expanding into new technologies such as quantum computing! We are looking for the best and brightest to join us in designing for the future!
Experience creating custom digital and analog mask layout designs for SRAM, register files, sense amplifiers, comparators, amplifiers, ADC/DAC
Knowledge of DFM, hierarchical layout, analog matching techniques, low parasitic layout
Calibre DRC/LVS/ERC tools, Virtuoso-XL
SKILL programming a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
o Microsoft Secure Screen: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check and credit history analysis upon hire/transfer and every year thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The silicon computing development team in Raleigh is seeking passionate, driven, and intellectually curious computer/electrical engineers to deliver premium-quality designs once considered impossible. Our team is involved in numerous projects within Microsoft developing custom silicon for a diverse set of systems ranging from traditional computing solutions to the control plane for quantum computing. We are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, custom CPU and SoC designs that can perform complex and high-performance functions in an extremely efficient manner.
Mask Designer ICE
Mask Designer ICEJob Description
Responsibilities include the development and preparation of multidimensional layouts and detailed drawings of semiconductor devices and microelectronic package assemblies. Responsibilities may be directed at a specific point in the design cycle, or vary as the project progresses through the design stage. Assignments are somewhat complex in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment is required in resolving moderately complex problems. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new work.
Experience with Cadence (Virtuoso, VXL) layout tools
Experience with Calibre DRC, LVS and others
Knowledge of memory layout
Knowledge of pitch matched layout
Mask design certification or equivalent experience
2 years direct layout experience at the transistor level
5 years of direct layout experience
Candidate will have a good understanding of layout methodologies and basic electronic circuit functionality and behaviors (passive and active circuit structures)
Knowledge of CMOS and (VLSI) component design principles
Knowledge in analog design and layout guidelines, high speed IO, (matching devices, symmetrical layout, signal shielding, other analog specific guidelines)
Ability to accomplish the activities with high quality, minimal supervision, and on time delivery
Experienced with UNIX, as well as MS Windows and web based tools
Experience standard cell layout for APR, scribe layouts, and runset regression test cases
Ability to work with engineers on scheduling, execution, and verifying complex designs
Strong engineering problem solving and analytical skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work well in a team environment
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Mask & Rack Operator - 2Nd And 3Rd Shift
This position is responsible for performing a variety of duties required to support the processing of parts in the plating lines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Pre-plate masking of part surfaces using o-rings, gaskets, fixtures or paint-on adhesives.
Accurate and efficient racking of parts onto various plating racks
Un-racking and or unmasking per plating technician direction
Polishing/cleaning miscellaneous parts when necessary at pre-plate and post –plate operations
Following all quality requirements during handling and processing of parts and materials to ensure customers specifications are met
Prompt and proper completion of all required paperwork. Proper handling and integrity of router packet and enclosed information
Continuous part handling in a manner that preserves part/batch traceability
Optimum personal work area housekeeping and cleanliness
Masking fixture and rack inventory orderliness
Wearing of proper PPE during the workday as well as wearing additional items when necessary during the assisting of plating technician at or near the plating line equipment
Support of grind department operations (non-plating issues) per supervisor's direction when the schedule allows
Supporting plating department housekeeping/cleaning operations when necessary
Various inspection duties to be performed under the guidance of senior Quality personnel when necessary
Follow defined instructions of processing specifications, method sheets and operation sheets
Visual, XRF and dimensional lot based inspection as required
Pre-clean and load/unloading for stress relief/hydrogen embrittlement
High School Diploma or equivalent
Prior experience in plating, chemical processes
SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS:
1.Ability to read and interpret work orders and instructions.
2.Attention to detail
3.Able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
RBC Bearings offers a competitive benefit package.
RBC Bearings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Account Supervisor - GAS Driven To Work In Award Winning HCP Agency
Top Must-Haves for the Account Supervisor/GAS
- Pharma agency experience
- HCP experience preferred
- Smart, proactive, and hardworking
- Positive attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves, and has a hunger to grow
- Assists in determining deliverables, timing and budget
- Assists with detailed Project Briefs for all new projects
- Reviews and signs off at each phase of project routing and ensures that all team members follow agency process
- Ensures that all stakeholders are informed of project status at all stages and manages expectations
- Assists in the development of the Scope of Work (descriptions, assumptions, estimates)
- Assists in monitoring timeline and budget throughout project lifecycle
- Attends all client medical/legal reviews
- Mentors and oversees AEs/SAEs
- Named one of MM&M’s top 100 healthcare agencies of 2017
- This is mid-sized digital and print shop that had double digit growth in 2016 bringing in over $30M in revenues.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block with the addition of 5 new clients and ZERO lost.
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
Candidates must have PHARMA ADVERTISING experience to be considered for this role. Client-side candidates will not be considered at this time.
Senior Mechanic (Oil / Gas / Drilling / Offshore) – Houston, USA
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment and systems, organizing and supervising the mechanical personnel onboard and assist the Mechanical Supervisor with his/her daily duties where applicable.
- Job Specific
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Equipment & Systems
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required is maintained.
- Other Responsibilities
- Ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered to by the maintenance department
- Oversee daily inspection and maintenance on mechanical equipment
- Monitor and evaluate equipment performance to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability
- Read and interpret prints, schematics, diagrams and technical manuals
- Assist in ensuring that all Third Party equipment is fit for purpose, certified, correctly installed and maintained while on the rig.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair faulty mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment and tools
- Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates. Recommend promotion, development or disciplinary action
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools employed by Seadrill (4-point check, OBS cards, PTW etc.)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum two years experience in the military, offshore drilling or heavy industrial environment
- Formal Technical Certificate from a recognized body
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Knowledgeable in digital and analog electronic systems
- Mandatory Training/Certifications for personnel working in Canada only:
- Basic Survival Training (BST)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Regulatory Awareness
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
Oil & Gas - Land Technician
Client currently seeking an individual to work as a Land Administration Analyst within the Land Department performing a multitude of duties from the company’s headquarters located in Minnesota. The Land Analyst will be primarily responsible for organizing and tracking information regarding client's oil and gas leases, working interests, and drilling activities. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing oil and gas lease files
- Tracking and summarizing drilling activities
- Processing elections to participate in new wells proposed by operators
- Entering lease and well data into companies enterprise computer system
- Other adhoc analytical exercises as it pertains to the companies leases, working interests, and contracts
Cleint will consider full time employees for this position. Candidates must have a minimum of one year’s experience performing Land work. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of initiative, be team-oriented, possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, have good communication skills and analytical experience. P2 Excalibur experience preferred, but not required.
To be determined, dependent upon experience
Maintenance/Pump Gas Tecnician I (Landfill Gas Collection)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Tired of just doing preventative maintenance or working only on engines? Are you ready to take the next step and work on equipment that requires a high level of skill - mechanical, electrical, diagnostics - using modern maintenance practices and technologies? Are you looking for that right opportunity which will allow you to use and be rewarded for your skills and ability, and provide opportunity for growth? We care about our technician's safety and show it by demanding solid safety practices of all our technicians and managers. Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity,great benefits, rewards – check us out, we may be the company for you.
I. Job Summary
This position reports to the Gas Operations Manager and is responsible for the operation and maintenance of landfill gas collection and control systems (GCCS). The GCCS consists of a series of extraction points known as wells, interconnected via piping. The collected gas is transported using gas conveyance equipment (such as a fan or blower). Landfill gas (LFG) collected by this extraction system from the landfill's wellfield is combusted within a flare. Proper operation of the GCCS is required to comply with various State and Federal environmental regulations.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The individual must have the ability to work independently without direct supervision. An individual must be able to perform the following essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and vary by location.
- Properly operate and maintain GCCS in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure regulatory compliance and optimize performance.
GCCS operation and maintenance includes:
Calibrate, operate and maintain sensitive electronic data collection devices necessary to optimize LFG collection from the wellfield.
Collect and manage data entry from wellfield extraction and environmental monitoring locations.
Implement the GCCS preventative maintenance plan.
Operate and maintain liquid management system pneumatic or electric driven pumps (troubleshoot and determine liquid levels within liquid containment structures and or LFG collection wells).
Perform wellfield valve/vacuum adjustments, data collection and maintenance; interpret data
Use Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) or High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) piping materials and associated equipment to perform maintenance on piping materials.
Complete the WM Landfill Gas Technician I Training.
Develop basic understanding of environmental regulations related to GCCS operations and develop the ability to work within an environmentally regulated industry.
Follow job related health and safety requirements and procedures
Available for on-call response to GCCS related malfunction event(s) on a rotating schedule.
Typical shift is 7:00am to 4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday on a rotating schedule from 7:00am to 11:00am.
- Maintain various pump stations and mechanical devices/structures associated with the Gas Collection System and Waste
Water Treatment Plant.
Responsible for operating and maintaining the vacuum truck.
Follows and implements site plans for storm water control and leachate minimization.
Implements a preventative maintenance plan that includes routine inspection, tank/sump cleaning, and pump repair.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: High School diploma or GED
Solid Waste or landfill gas related experience or education preferred
Environmental monitoring experience or education preferred
Industrial instrumentation related experience preferred
3-5 years direct maintenance experience strongly preferred
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Valid and unrestricted driver's license
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe fusion certification
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
18 years of age or greater
Ability to operate machinery.
Posses skills from technical/ trade training
Basic computer skills (i.e., email, web browser, Microsoft - Windows Excel and Word)
Basic mechanical, electrical and technical skills/aptitude
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Knowledge of the use of various piping material systems such as Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) or High Density Polyethylene
(HDPE) pipe fusion
V. Work Environment
Key points regarding the environmental demands and work environment are listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, monitoring device use, machine operation, etc.) most of the workday
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects up to 80 pounds: on occasion
Required to work outdoors approximately 80% of each workday, work involves exposure to dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, or similar elements.
Required to walk over steep and rough terrain for considerable distances daily
Required to wear personal protective equipment (safety glasses, hardhat, safety boots, safety vest, personal multi-gas monitor, etc.) in accordance with company Health and Safety standards
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Sales - Oil & Gas Industry
We are currently working on a Sales Specialist assignment for a multi-billion dollar manufacturer, looking for someone with a 'hunter' mentality with experience with industrial products in the O&G industry.
If you have applicable experience, please submit your resume. If it appears that you are a good candidate for the role, we will contact you to start a conversation.
- Present and sell products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- 3-10 years experience
- MUST have at least 3 years sales experience
- MUST have a 4-year degree preferably in a technical field
- MUST have experience with an industrially manufactured product within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Sales Administrative Specialist - Oil & Gas
LOCATION: Channelview, TX
DIRECT REPORTING: Sr. Director, Sales
The primary purpose of the Sales Administrative Specialist position is to drive sales forecast and bookings related activities to promote, market, and sell Refinery Valve products and aftermarket services. The ideal candidate will organize and manage sales forecast, meetings, functions, and communications internally with our outside representatives as well as with our customers. In addition to executing to objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve the sales department's efficiencies and responsibilities.
Organizes and attends weekly sales meetings
Interfaces with sales personnel to ensure timely forecast updates are submitted and checks for format accuracy
Updates weekly sales forecasts and ensures on-time distribution
Updates monthly SIOP forecast and attends SIOP meetings as assigned
Documents all sales meeting action items and follows up internally to completion and/or progressed forward
Manages internal sales and external global representative training with respective departments
Works with sales personnel to ensure assigned capital project Miller-Heiman Blue Sheets are completed and updated. Attends opportunity strategy meetings, as assigned
Ensures sales team and outside representatives have adequate supply of sales literature and promotional giveaways, and coordinates delivery
Organizes client and sales team outings, i.e. sporting events, dining, and other company sponsored events
Monitors IIR reports; references listed opportunities and data compared to forecasts, and distributes analysis to Account Managers accordingly
Coordinates and submits territory and company-wide bookings reports
Interfaces with marketing, engineering, and other departments to drive completion of budgeted product sales tool(s) additions
General administrative support for Sr. Sales Director
Monitoring sales team travel schedules
Inputs industry contacts, client account information, sales meeting reports, and other data into Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software in preparation for system deployment
Checks for accuracy and completion of CRM related tasks assigned to Account Managers
Maintains customer & outside representative contracts list and records; notifies Sales Management and Contracts Manager when contracts are within range to expire
Confirms accuracy and timeliness of capital and aftermarket quote dashboard & internal approvals with proposals department and sales personnel
Inputs sales related CRM data as agreed with CRM Manager and Sales Management
Assists with visa processing for Sales Director, managers, and sales department as assigned
Attends domestic industry conferences, seminars, and customer functions as assigned; international event participation is optional
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
Must combine a strong personality with a positive, team-oriented attitude towards supporting fellow employees, as needed
Ability to identify and interpret project sales data and opportunity updates
Ability to prepare detailed reports using data from various sources
Confidence in the delivery of communications to an experienced sales and departmental staff
Provide customer service and carry out customer tasks
Experience in executing sales yearly objectives
Has interdepartmental process and flow knowledge
Demonstrates and drives for continual improvement of the CIRCOR quality and safety programs
Prioritizes and maximizes their time effectively
Strong ability to multitask and work independently
Serves as an administrative resource to sales department
Strives to improve education, skills, and knowledge to improve/maintain DeltaValve and Tapco's position as industry leaders
Demonstrates and drives continual improvement of Refinery Valves sales department
Represents Refinery Valves as a "Quality Professional" in dealings with internal and external customers
Takes initiative to overcome obstacles and "gets the job done"
Education & Experience
- Typically requires a minimum level of knowledge that is acquired through a four-year college degree in an applicable field and no previous related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities
Assembler - 3Rd Shift
3rd shift position working Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 80-100 lbs
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!