Gas Mask Assembler Job Description Sample
Mask Layout Designer
NOVUS Resources is seeking an individual contributor who generates custom RF/Analog and Mixed Signal circuit layouts for ASICS as part of a larger design team. You must demonstrate proficiency in block level floorplanning, understanding of design rules, device matching, minimization of parasitics, isolation techniques, etc. You will also be required to run verification programs and debug errors on completed layouts.
- Full custom RF/analog layout design utilizing a 65nm and 0.18um process in the Cadence 5.1 and 6.1 (OA) environments.
- 5+ years RF/Analog Full Custom Experience.
- Experience on 180nm or lower is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Experience with Cadence Virtuoso XL, Calibre, UNIX and Windows based applications. Basic understanding of semiconductor devices, as well as CMOS and bipolar processes.
Required: Associate's, Electrical Engineering
IC Layout Mask Designer ATX
IC Layout designer
Experience in IC layout of high performance analog including block level and chip level layout requirements. Understanding of parasitic impact on circuit performance is a plus. Capable of top level floor planning with knowledge of transistor, resistor, and capacitor matching in deep sub-micron processes.
- Ability to resolve LVS/DRC errors is critical to being successful in this position.
- FinFET experience required.
- Thorough understanding of low power and DFM layout issues a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with circuit designers to understand their requirements and implement the requested layout.
- Capable of using various CAD tools: Cadence Virtuoso, VXL, Assura, PVS, Caliber etc.
- Associates degree with 2 years minimum experience as an IC Layout Designer.
- Candidate must be willing to perform all aspects of IC layout.
IC Enable is an IC design and layout services company that provides solutions to semiconductor companies. We are a growing team of professionals who are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our organization.
Software Development Engineer – Mask Synthesis - 6362
Position Description Software Development Engineer – Mask Synthesis - 6362
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 6362
Job Category R&D/Software Engineering Apply Now
Mentor Graphics Job Title: Software Development Engineer – Mask Synthesis - 6362 Job Location:
US – CA – Fremont Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Job Duties: We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to work in the Mask Synthesis team in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Calibre core software.
You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent components. The Software Development Engineer will have the responsibility of performing the following tasks: • Design, develop and optimize complete software systems using scientific analysis. • Modify existing software to correct critical errors in real customer designs. • Conduct experiments and analyze large data to measure and improve performance of algorithms by incorporating accurate heuristics. • Development and optimization of advanced functionalities for next generation Calibre Mask Synthesis. • Conceptualize projects and functional specifications based on feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. • Interact with other teams such as marketing and customer support to obtain information on functional requirements and priorities for new features. • Interact with team leads and other engineers to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. • Interact with QA to develop feature specific testing and validation procedures to ensure quality of results
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience • BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline. PhD is a plus. • Must have 2\
years of software engineering experience in C+\
on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms with experience developing large software systems. • Strong background in algorithms and data structures, mathematics, statistics and data analysis is preferred • Experience with developing high performance, multi-threaded and distributed software is preferred • Expertise in various software development tools like debuggers (gdb), version management (CVS), software quality enhancement tools (valgrind, purify, quantify) etc. is required. • Experience with Calibre SVRF for DRC is a strong plus. • Must have a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and be able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills. • Prior knowledge and experience of manipulation of large data volume is preferred • Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different engineers from other group is also required. • Self-motivation, self-discipline, the ability to setup personal goals and work independently in a dynamic environment are the key success factors for this position. • Previous experience in EDA, hierarchy management, and large scale system is preferred. • Preferred Experience with scripting languages (Python, TCL or Perl) This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Solder Mask / Tech / PCB Industry
PCB Manufacturing - Grave shift
Position available is for graveyard shift
Solder Mask Coat Tech, position available for graveyard shift
APCT Inc. is looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and show a true sense of urgency.
· Operate all department equipment, quality checks, preventative maintenance and minor repairs
· Enter jobs into the manufacturing tracking system
· Read and interpret shop order to verify that all previous operations were completed, to verify count and to verify quality
· Maintain a safe, neat and organized workplace
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English
· Ability to stand 8-12 hrs. throughout the shift
· Ability to lift 25 pounds without straining
· Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
Experience and Education:
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment a must
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry or any similar manufacturing related industry.
· Able to read and interpret blueprints
· Able to work in a team environment and willing to cross train
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Mask Layout Designer
Mask Layout Designer (Ref# 7953848)
Santa Clara, CA or Austin, TX
6 months contract
▪5+ years’ experience in analog/mixed-signal layout
▪Proficient with Cadence Virtuoso XL and Calibre verification tools
▪Experience in advanced nodes (FinFET)
▪Excellent communication skills
Mask Layout Design Engineer, Contractor
- Drawing layout of analog and mixed signal cells including DRC & LVS
- Perform schematic driven layout and design constraints.
- Perform block or top level designs
- Perform floor-planning, power line planning, shielding, and device matching layout techniques
- At least 2+ years of relevant mask design / layout experience.
- Experience using CAD/CAE tools such as Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics tools.
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient layout techniques.
- A good track record of on time work delivery.
- A self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
Mask Design Engineer
Kelly Services is currently seeking a
MASK DESIGN ENGINEER for a contract role in Hillsboro, OR and Santa Clara, CA and Folsom, CA.
Mask Design Engineer As a
MASK DESIGN ENGINEER placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for a Variety of Technical and non-repetitive tasks associated with all phases of chip Iayout development, up to and including Unit and Chip-Level Iayout mask design.
Additional Responsibilities Include : Are you a skilled
Layout Design Professional ? We have an exciting new contract job opportunity that might just what your looking for. Two year Technical degree and 8+ years of directly related experience Must possess strong
Iayout design skills , particularly in digital design methods and concepts. Can develop and maintain Iayout schedules.
Must be able to plan, draw, assemble and Verify highly complex Fubs or units Able to utilize and follow physical and electrical design rules. Must be knowledgeable and have experience using the Cadence editor. "Not open to remote workers" and "Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship” As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including: Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965.
And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Mask Layout Designer
PDS TECH INC. is seeking
Mask Layout Designer for a position located in Austin,TX. Our ideal candidate will have 5 + years of experience in analog/mixed-signal layout, be proficient in Cadence Virtuoso SL and Calibre verification tools. If you are interested in joining a Global Tech Leader, please email your resume to J ill Maasberg at email@example.com for immediate consideration. You can also give her a call at 512.343.6491.
1. Analog and and mixed signal experience, must have Finfet experience and be very proficient. 2. Must have an impact and be able to do layout and learn the company flow and environment quickly.
▪ 5+ years experience in analog/mixed-signal layout ▪ Proficient with Cadence Virtuoso XL and Calibre verification tools ▪ Experience in advanced nodes (FinFET) ▪ Excellent communication skills All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Customer Engineer III Photo Mask Operation - (C3)
Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled developed through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
Key Responsibilities 1. Is proficient on primary toolset and demonstrates ability to acquire additional systems and applications.
Performs startup activities through Tier II with limited support. Able to complete qualifications with minimal assistance. 2. Completes quality repairs.
Actively responds to fab issues by communicating with engineers in other locations and participating in escalation conference calls. May initiate or participate in projects to drive down costs or increase uptime. Ability to carry out action plans and report findings.
Verifies operational quality of system equipment. 3. Follows all checklists and procedures and ensures correct Revs of procedures and schematics are available prior to performing work. May identify procedural issues. 4.
Can perform most retrofits on equipment. Assists in process issues. 5. Applies diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers. 6.
Assumes responsibility for full customer satisfaction assuring excellent relations within assigned area. Demonstrates strong interest and knowledge of the customer’s business. Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge.
Is consistently able to operate in high pressure or ambiguous situations. Solicits customer feedback. Understands the impact of various actions/decisions on the account.
Is aware of potential dissatisfies and escalates as appropriate. Develops and executes corrective action plans. 7. Performs BKM’s.
Actively engages in the use of knowledge management systems. Complies with all IP guidelines. 8. Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Is skilled in a range of processes, procedures, systems and tool sets to carry out assigned tasks or has developed deep skills and knowledge of tools in a single area
Uses knowledge of how the team integrates with others to accomplish the team objectives
Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge
- Provides informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on practice and existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the team; uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency
- Explains technical information within the team
- Associate's Degree + 4 - 7 Years of Experience Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Idaho-ID,Boise
Job Title: Customer Engineer III Photo Mask Operation - (C3)
Customer Service & Support
Requisition ID: 1708791
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Lump Sum
Layout Mask IC Designer
Delivery of reviewed and verified Analog & Power cells & sub blocks, including contributing and verifying full custom layout for Analog & Power cells & sub blocks in deep sub-micron technology.
Complete full design verification of cells and blocks.
Assist in 'tape out' of finished designs.
Parasitic extraction, LVS, DRC, ERC
Documenting layout work.
Creating accurate floor plans of Analog cells & sub blocks.
Creating Layout of complex/critical blocks and cells.
Experience in the layout of Analog and Power circuits, Cadence and Mentor Analog/RF layout and verification tools.
Proven track record of delivering tasks on schedule.
Knowledge of layout techniques and strategies.
Experience and working knowledge of Cadence layout tools, verification software, and back-annotation software.
Desired Bachelors or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Associates Degree 10years experience considered
Work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.
Title:Layout Mask IC Designer
Requisition ID:1705543 ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!