Gas Treater Job Description Sample
CDL Treater Truck Driver (Upstream Chemicals) - Enid /Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for CDL Treater Truck Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Enid or Oklahoma City, OK.
Responsible for hauling chemicals from plant site to customer location.
Typically has responsibility for warehouse location.
Handles special projects, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED.
Previous truck driving experience
Class A or B CDL Hazmat/Tanker/Airbrake endorsements.
Knowledge of DOT rules and Hazmat regulations. Must keep good records.
Great driving record and clean background check
Inventory Control experience.
Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
Willing to work overtime as needed
Experience driving off-road important
Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel experience)
Experience Working in an outdoor environment
Enid or Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Heat Treater – Structurals Carson City
US – NV – Carson City
Under general supervision, the Heat Treater performs a variety of heat treating functions in altering the physical and mechanical properties of ferrous and non-ferrous metals following established safety and operating procedures in accordance with quality standards.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Load and unload heat treat baskets
Load and unload baskets to and from heat treat furnaces
Check work order and/or Avibank Intranet for specifications, and process parts accordingly.
Maintain proper temperature for specified time periods in accordance with client specifications. Visually check furnace temperature recording charts to assure treatments are accurate and on schedule
Inspect workpieces via appropriate methods to verify specifications
Follow all work instructions and process paperwork in accordance with production procedures
Report any abnormalities to supervision
Maintain all heat treating equipment
Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Ability to read, follow and interpret instructions on Technique Cards.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work independently.
Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience in manufacturing heat treat operations preferred.
High School Diploma/GED preferred
Heat Treater I
Responsible for performing a variety of heat treat functions on parts made of various alloys to promote change of physical properties of various metals for toughness and strength.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Performs a variety of heat treat functions involving typical operations as hardening, stress relieving and annealing according to according to blueprints, specifications, and/or special instructions.
Sets furnace temperatures and periodically checks for proper setting.
Responsible for minor furnace repairs such as changing thermocouples, loading baskets and/or liners with little or no supervision.
Adheres to all company health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures.
Weighs parts to produce part counts.
All employees are responsible for complying with the rules and regulations set forth by Federal, Local, and State government, LISI Aerospace, and HSE Procedures.
All employees are responsible for attending all training provided and for adhering to all HSE procedures, policies, and plans, conforming to reporting requirements, and safe operating procedures at all times.
All employees are required to bring any known or suspected nonconformance for all company procedures or legal requirements to management’s attention immediately.
Continually seek opportunities to improve our HSE performance by establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress, and reporting our results.
Implements and suggests waste elimination initiatives specifically related to the function and department such as recycling opportunities and elimination of paper waste.
Other duties assigned.
Ways of working, Experience, and Behaviors
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses experience to complement data; understands the work flows and procedures.
Technical Skills – Understands and has working knowledge of the tool crib process, procedures and function; use and understand basic computer entry and processing skills.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens intently to others and seeks clarification; Provides clear and pleasant responses to inquires regardless of the situation;
- Team Work
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Places success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives;
- Business Acumen
- Understands business implications of decisions;
- Cost Consciousness
- Works within directions of the department’s resources.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities of self and others; Uses time efficiently; Plans for resources in a creative way only adding cost as absolutely necessary; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
No Supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education and/or Experience
High School or Equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience
Working experience of processing manufacturing procedures
A minimum of 1 year industrial experience in related area.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees of the organization.
Ability to add, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal. Ability to perform basic shop math.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of Word Processing; Spreadsheet software; and other applications.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Evidence of “US person” is required under ITAR
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, WORK ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk for extended periods of time, and to speak or listen. The employee requires eye-hand coordination, repetitive hand and arm movement and manual dexterity use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, twist, squat, and reach above shoulder level. The employee is frequently required to lift, carry, push, and/or pull up to 30 pounds for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Hearing level within normal/average range.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Safety and Environmental
The responsibilities of the position include compliance with company and governmental safety, environmental and hazardous materials regulations and procedures. Employee will be required to wear personal safety equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection, or proper footwear PPE in specified areas.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
United States Caldwell: Treater Driver-Multichem, I
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, treats oil and gas wells for a variety of conditions. The most common of which include the prevention of corrosion, paraffin scale, water loading, and foaming and emulsions.
Operates company vehicles to transport chemicals to and from the well site. The number of well sites visited in one day is dependent on the region and can vary from 30-80 per day if the wells are in close proximity. Treater I will be responsible for reading gauges and understanding how to operate valves to prevent chemical leakage.
This requires an essential understanding of pressures. The job also requires the ability to read maps and to navigate using an innate sense of direction. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
Performs other duties and activities as directed. Requires appropriate license. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Skills are typically acquired through on the job training and appropriate driver training. MUST HAVE A CDL A WITH HAZMAT License.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a MC300-ESG-Driver, Treater-MultiChem, I or MC301-ESG-Driver, Treater-MultiChem, II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4256 State Highway 21 W, Caldwell, Texas, 77836-7797, United States
Requisition Number: 66942
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Oil & Gas - Land Technician
Client currently seeking an individual to work as a Land Administration Analyst within the Land Department performing a multitude of duties from the company’s headquarters located in Minnesota. The Land Analyst will be primarily responsible for organizing and tracking information regarding client's oil and gas leases, working interests, and drilling activities. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing oil and gas lease files
- Tracking and summarizing drilling activities
- Processing elections to participate in new wells proposed by operators
- Entering lease and well data into companies enterprise computer system
- Other adhoc analytical exercises as it pertains to the companies leases, working interests, and contracts
Cleint will consider full time employees for this position. Candidates must have a minimum of one year’s experience performing Land work. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of initiative, be team-oriented, possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, have good communication skills and analytical experience. P2 Excalibur experience preferred, but not required.
To be determined, dependent upon experience
High Paying Diesel Mechanic For A Fast Growing Oil & Gas Distribution Fleet
Diesel Mechanic for a family owned and operated oil and fuel distribution company that dates back almost 100 years and strives to consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service and offer unmatched, single-source solutions that yield unrivaled value for our customers. Great PAY and Benefits!
• Perform record keeping and write ups on all repairs, scheduling, and services performed.
• Ensure compliance with SOPs and DOT requirements outline in fleet manual.
• Partner with Fleet Manager to determine and carry out the best method of minimizing downtime and route interference during repair times.
• Responsible for parts procurement.
• Perform cleanup duties as needed.
• College, trade school, or military training degree in diesel mechanics is preferred.
• Inspector and brake inspector training certificates or sufficient experience pursuant to 49 CFR 396.25 are required.
• Manufacturer CBT training course certificates are preferred.
• Must possess or can acquire a class A CDL within 90 days of hire.
• Prior experience as a mobile mechanic is preferred.
• 5 years minimum experience in a dealer setting or 10 years minimum experience in a fleet setting is preferred.
• Medium/Heavy duty truck repair in a shop setting is required.
• Must have basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment and still meet all goals assigned by the Fleet manager.
• Must be well versed in all preventative, predictive, routine, non-routine and emergency maintenance tasks associated with light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks/equipment primarily powered by diesel engines and auxiliary equipment i.e. tanker, box, and pump trailers.
• Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be able and willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must provide own tools up to 1 ½ inch/ 33 mm
• Must have a safety-first mentality.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Technical Transaction Team Geologist - Oil & Gas Investment Banking Coverage - Associate / VP
Technical Transaction Team Geologist
Oil & Gas Investment Banking Coverage
Associate / VP
Req #: 180080019
Location: Houston, TX,US
Job Category: Investment Banking
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and over $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
We are recruiting an energetic Geoscientist with a minimum of four years' experience who will work as a core member of J.P. Morgan's TTT. This person will be responsible for: performing technical work on energy mandates, assisting in generating and presenting pitch materials and data room presentations, and creating thought pieces across the major North American oil and gas basins to share with clients.
The Technical Transaction Team (TTT) team sits within and is a critical element of the 60+ person J.P. Morgan North American Oil and Gas Investment Bank. We have a global mandate and are a part of the Global Oil and Gas Team with offices in Houston, New York, Calgary, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paulo. We are principally focused on executing sell-side and buy-side asset and corporate advisory roles in the upstream and midstream space, but also support the banking team in IPOs, debt offerings, net asset valuation work, developing industry thought pieces and providing general technical insight.
BS in Geology. MS in Geology / Geophysics additive
4+ years of exploration/development experience in the E&P industry in conjunction with an A&D, new ventures, or business development skill set
Operations and/or investment banking experience are a plus
The TTT Geoscientist should have the following skills and experience:
Strong understanding of the oil and gas value chain as it relates to conventional and unconventional plays
Advanced understanding of the technical evaluation process for oil and gas assets
Advanced proficiency in geologic mapping and software, including use of Petra, GeoGraphix, and/or Kingdom
Experience in petrophysics and seismic interpretation important
Should be comfortable working in oil and gas data collection and amalgamation utilities (i.e. TGS, DrillingInfo, Spotfire, Wood Mackenzie, IHS, etc.)
Should be very comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing
Should have excellent communication and presentation skills and work well with a team
Exceptional abilities with the Microsoft suite are mandatory
Gas Station Team Member Job
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
GAS STATION TEAM MEMBER
Responsible for the daily operation of the gas station, performing opening and closing procedures, monitoring and maintaining gas station equipment, assisting members with gas station transactions and payments, and complying with safety, environmental and security standards.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
Provides exceptional member service and promptly assists members as needed. Ensures the safety of people, property and environment while assisting members with gas station transactions.
Responsible for monitoring gas station sales transactions and handling cash transactions when applicable.
Monitors gas station reporting, ensures reports are generated, and performs gas station checklist procedures. Properly documents and addresses identified issues.
Accurately performs all opening and closing procedures.
Regularly monitors and maintains gas station equipment.
Oversees the fuel delivery process and performs required preparation procedures.
Understands the safety and security features of the gas station and complies with safety, environmental and security standards. Informs management and help desk when any alarms are present.
Performs cash drawer procedures including cash deposit, verification, documentation and control procedures.
Performs competitive price surveys daily and ensures posted gas prices and club signage match the pricing in the POS (point of sale) system
Understands and properly follows all spill bucket and spilled material procedures including immediate response and clean up procedures at the gas station.
Logs all visitors and obtains proper ID before allowing anyone inside the kiosk area. Notifies corporate office of any non-routine maintenance vendor visits including, but not limited to, weights and measures, inspectors and state employees.
Maintains all club policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
Previous gas station operating experience preferred.
Experience operating a cash register preferred.
Must be able to complete all required training.
At least 18 years of age.
Environmental Job Conditions
Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather conditions.
May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
Could require long periods of sitting/standing and some bending.
Occasional exposure to flammable liquids and strong smells.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Richmond
Senior Mechanic (Oil / Gas / Drilling / Offshore) – Houston, USA
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment and systems, organizing and supervising the mechanical personnel onboard and assist the Mechanical Supervisor with his/her daily duties where applicable.
- Job Specific
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Equipment & Systems
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required is maintained.
- Other Responsibilities
- Ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered to by the maintenance department
- Oversee daily inspection and maintenance on mechanical equipment
- Monitor and evaluate equipment performance to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability
- Read and interpret prints, schematics, diagrams and technical manuals
- Assist in ensuring that all Third Party equipment is fit for purpose, certified, correctly installed and maintained while on the rig.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair faulty mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment and tools
- Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates. Recommend promotion, development or disciplinary action
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools employed by Seadrill (4-point check, OBS cards, PTW etc.)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum two years experience in the military, offshore drilling or heavy industrial environment
- Formal Technical Certificate from a recognized body
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Knowledgeable in digital and analog electronic systems
- Mandatory Training/Certifications for personnel working in Canada only:
- Basic Survival Training (BST)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Regulatory Awareness
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
Gas Station Team Member( 15400 Waldron Way Big Rapids Mi 49307 )
At Meijer, it's about our people and their success. Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Gas Station Team Member, you will be responsible for providing the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station. You will create those 'WOW' moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers. That's something worth celebrating every day!
Key responsibilities include:
Operate cash register system with accuracy
Maintain gas station process and monitor fuel levels
Product stocking and display in the convenience areas
Monitoring store inventory and sales
Assuring and monitoring safe operating procedures
Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
Team Member Discount
Meijer Scholarship Opportunities for Team Members and their immediate families
Leadership Development Training Opportunities
Must be age 20 or older and have ability to obtain any necessary certification requirements set by state law
Enjoy working in a team environment
Foster a positive and friendly environment to gain customer confidence and create repeat business
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
This position may require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!