Gas Welding Equipment Mechanic Job Description Sample
Industrial Equipment And Fleet Mechanic With Diesel, Propane And Gas
Industrial Equipment & Fleet Mechanic
We are seeking an Industrial Equipment and Fleet Mechanic with diesel, gas & propane experience to join our team! Maintains and repairs all types of equipment used in the fields of construction and heavy lifting industry. This position requires the ability to diagnoses, repair and replacement of all components common to a variety of construction equipment, including hydraulic and engine systems, performing preventive maintenance to fleet, equipment and tools inspections incoming and outgoing to our construction sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service equipment as required and avoid unnecessary down-time, ensure proper working condition of equipment when leaving the shop Heavy duty diesel engine trouble shooting and repair.
- Dismantles, reassembles and rebuilds equipment as needed.
- Diagnoses and repairs standard mechanical equipment problems
- Fabricate parts as needed
- Performs regular and service level safety inspections on equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
- Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
- Electronic engine trouble shooting and repair.
- General welding skills
- General computer and basic paper work.
- Clean DMV record, Class-A CDL preferred.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience
- Possess appropriate hand tools.
- Hydraulic systems trouble shooting and repair.
- Electronic engine trouble shooting and repair.
- Must be self-starter.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- 3+ years’ experience with heavy equipment/diesel equipment and industrial lift repairs or similar equipment
- Previous aerial lift repair experience required (JLG, Genie, etc.).
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently while being flexible regarding work assignments
- Strong working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements
- Downtime will include helping on various jobs
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits of the position will be independently evaluated.
We specialize in Industrial Equipment, Production Line modifications/upgrades/installations. Our projects range from new construction for the Commercial and Industrial Industry (our General Contracting/Construction Division) to Chiller installations (Rigging Division)and modifications and upgrades for the Poultry Industry (both G.C. and Rigging Divisions).
Equipment Mechanic - Diesel / Gas / Propane / Electric
Do you work for a company that truly appreciates your hard work and effort?...Maybe you should be.
If you're the best at what you do, contact us and let us know why you deserve to work with the best materials handling equipment provider. Our customers expect the most and we deliver the most. We believe happy employee's make for happy customers. We appreciate our people and are looking to add a few tech's that understand what customer service is. If you have equipment and forklift repair experience we are ready for you.
Location of the work is in the Clarence, NY area. Qualified candidates must be able to do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair various types of Material Handling Equipment such as: Forklifts (Electrical) Lift Trucks; Scissor lifts; Boom Lifts, and Telehandlers.
Providing excellent 5 star customer service
Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns
Recommending the correct service and repair actions
Repairing Forklifts, Lift trucks, Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, and Telehandlers
Safely operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks.
Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs; warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
Assists other Technicians in repairs
Forklift equipment repair as well as a variety of other material handling equipment
Winning attitude and great communication skills
Proficient electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repair.
Willing to learn new methods of working with others and on equipment
Must be able to read codes, instructions and electrical
Electrical troubleshooting a must
Must possess own tools, w/ necessary additional tools provided
Must have valid drivers' license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles)
Frequently communicates by phone, email, text or in person.
Must be able to exchange accurate information.
Will frequently work indoors with some outdoor weather conditions
Compensation and Benefits
Buffalo Forklift we believe that Our People are what make us great and so we take great care of Our People!
Compensation and Benefits program to include:
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Please call or text Arcangelo at 716-553-4275
Buffalo Forklift LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Technician For Electron Beam Welding Equipment Maintenance
Immediate opening for maintenance technician to maintain electron beam and associated mechanical support equipment. Modern facility with good working atmosphere at one of the largest privately held electron beam welding companies in the U.S. Competitive pay and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. 401K and education aid. If you are looking to enhance your career with a local growing company, please send completed resume for an interview. All inquires are confidential. Salary is experience and qualification driven. Skills and experience in troubleshooting machine malfunctions and conduct repairs. Install machinery and equipment as required. Complete reports and repair documentation. General experience and skills for building repairs, carpentry, and coordinating with outside contractors. Experience with use of hand and power tools, hoists, saws, precision measuring tools, and electrical electronic testing devices. This is a position for a candidate that would like a position with diverse duties and variety to their daily work.
Richard's Employment Agency is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau of CT with an A+ rating!
Check out our website at www.richardsemployment.com
Heavy Equipment Operator / Landfill Gas Construction
Our Landfill Gas Construction division offers a unique work environment that specializes in a wide variety of projects where we are drilling for natural gas on landfills, installing new piping to collect the gas, fusing and welding HDPE pipe –allowing the gas to be transported to the power plant. Your role will be Heavy Equipment Operator / Landfill Gas Construction. EASTERN PART OF U.S.A. Travel for extended periods (80% of year away from home), if necessary –up to 3-6 weeks at a time. Living in hotels & traveling between states. Walk long distances, up and down steeply sloped landfills and outdoor terrain. Wage based on experience.
- Safely operate industrial trucks or tractors
- Load and unload cargo
- Inspect trucks before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Operate equipment on steep slopes
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, truck driving, or other related fields
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Driver/Technician For Welding Equipment Rental Company
Red-D-Arc Welder Rentals is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic new team member. We are a fast paced welding equipment rental company covering the Salt Lake City area. We are in need of a CDL licensed driver to handle delivery and pick up of our rental equipment from job sites. This position will also require some equipment technician work. Experience with basic function and service would be excellent. The ability to perform a wet service on a basic gasoline and diesel engine would be preferred. A willingness to work hard and get dirty are a must. Experience driving forklifts is a bonus. You will have to use a forklift for loading purposes daily. You must be willing to participate in daily activities other than driving as well. Everyone on our team helps out with all tasks at hand in the shop.
A positive attitude and willingness to work as a team are required. If you meet these criteria please contact me about joining our exciting team!
Medical Gas Source Equipment Technician
The Medical Gas Source Equipment Technician position is a field based, customer facing role that installs, services, and maintains medical gas equipment at customer sites. This position will play an integral role in our company’s mission to provide “world class” customer service to the healthcare and related facilities that we serve. The successful candidate will fulfill the following list that includes but is not limited to:
· Perform Service, preventative maintenance, modifications and installations at customer sites with minimum supervision
· Deliver timely and effective repairs along with adequate training of customer operators to ensure optimal system performance resulting in superior customer satisfaction
· Manage financial performance within assigned territory
· Meet or exceed budget for revenue generation, expense control, and inventory management
· Manage company assets that include company vehicle, cell phone, computer, tools, inventory parts, and etc.
· Perform administrative duties accurately and efficiently
· Demonstrate industry specific product knowledge and application skills
· Demonstrate knowledge of industry specific, current NFPA 99 code, and AIA design standards
· Organize and complete flexible work schedule to meet the needs of our customers
· Perform travel to and from projects in assigned service area. Some overnight travel may be required
· Maintain high standards of professionalism in attitudes and communication with coworkers, vendors, and customers
· All other duties as assigned
· Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with medical gas systems
· Active ASSE 6040 Credentials Required
· Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
· Strong organizational, quantitative, and problem solving skills
· Strong communication, Interpersonal skills
· Ability to approach problems both logically and creatively
· Eagerness to learn and listen carefully
· Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
· Past work experience in a professional environment
· Other ASSE 6000 Credentials a plus (6010, 6020, 6030, 6050)
· Experience with Intuit – QuickBooks
Quintech, Inc. is a company that strives to provide honest and reliable service for our customers at a fair market price. We pride ourselves on integrity and commitment to our customers.
SALES/SERVICE LOCATIONS Quintech, Inc. is one of the largest medical gas equipment service organizations in the United States with training and experience that allows us the ability to service all manufacturers equipment. Our goal is to maintain current and up to date knowledge with product Information and NFPA 99 code requirements.
We strive to provide our customers with the quality of service that they expect and deserve. You can depend on the Quintech team to resolve your service needs. Quintech has a partnership and authorized service with Amico | Elgi | Pattons Medical
Quintech Inc. Is Your Single Source Medical Gas Solution for all medical gas equipment sales and service needs.
Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist
Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist
Description Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist in Houston, TX. The Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist is responsible for performing customer service activities in a call center environment with the objective to create a better overall customer experience. Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist receive and handle all incoming customer inquiries; taking complete ownership of issue(s) until the customer's goal and/or need is achieved. Customer Service - Welding Supply - Equipment Specialist - 1st Shift
Maintains ongoing relationship with regional customers and sales staff by answering incoming calls, correcting order issues, processing customer orders, and resolving customer product or service issues.
Processes sales orders and order changes and confirms shipment/delivery dates and cancellations.
Provide welding supplies sales and support to customers, other Customer Solutions Specialists, as well as our outside sales team.
Uses business software systems to retrieve customer information, verify inventory levels and process orders.
Verifies customer credit status and completes necessary paperwork to issue credits or debits.
Provides quotes and assistance to sales force and management within set parameters.
Suggests additional and/or alternative products and services to meet customer needs, following established pricing guidelines.
Provides customers with informational materials such as sales brochures, marketing flyers, etc.
Responsible for phone inquiries for service calls and part orders.
Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all internal PDI customers.
Performs at a high level to meet call center performance metrics.
High School Diploma required, college or equivalent experience preferred
Trade school for welding preferred. Minimum of High School Diploma required, college or equivalent experience preferred
Minimum of 2 – 4 years of customer service or in store sales experience required
Prior industry experience including knowledge of current company products (hardgoods and welding supplies, industrial gas, specialty gas and medical gas) required
Hands on experience in welding industry, preferred
Knowledge of mig, tig, stick, and oxy fuel cutting and welding preferred
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications and Lotus Notes
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Proficiency in computer systems and computers applications
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Ability to work flexible hours All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Customer Service Staff
Primary Location Texas-Houston
Req ID: 18000002
Oil And Gas Equipment Operator / CDL Driver
Oil and Gas Equipment Operator / CDL Driver
An Oilfield Services Company which includes hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing and who has one of the largest trucking businesses in the nation is looking for Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers to work in multiple service lines.
The company has Advancement Opportunities, Competitive Compensation as well as Brand New Equipment and INCREDIBLE BENEFITS!!
Supervisors and Technical Staff that provide hands-on training as well as classroom trainings every step of the way making you better at what you do! Their technical staff is unmatched than any other competitor in the Oil and Gas Market. Offering engineering support that is creating daily innovative solutions to make sure that we are providing top notch service.
For more than 50 years, our client has been a proven leader in the Oil and Gas Industry and we are looking for people like you that want to be part of a growing team!!!
We are currently looking for CDL Drivers and Equipment Operators to join our growing team! The scope of the position is as follows:
Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Nitrogen and Acidizing Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers are responsible for supporting the well site activities and operations. Will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools and equipment.
- Ability to work on a Rotational Schedule
- Hotels are Provided when on rotation
- Per Diem Provided when in the Field
- Benefits: BCBS provided to employee and family
- 401k match, Life Insurance Provided by company, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, PTO, Vacation Days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining equipment
- Ensures compliance with DOT regulations
- Maintain accurate DOT logs
- Maintains a satisfactory driving record
- Complete competencies related to requirements of job profile
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions
- Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards
- Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer
- Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity
- Ability to maintain condition of treating line
- Other duties as required
- Must have experience driving on your CDL
- Must have a valid CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol test
- Excellent communication skills with strong work ethics
- Must be a team player. Ability to respond to Client needs with a strong customer service approach
- Safety oriented. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Work is performed outside in various weather conditions
- Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained
- Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE
- Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations
- Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products
- The ability to lift over 75 lbs. with assistance
- Must have a reliable source of communication (mobile/pager etc) to be reachable/available to work when called
Key Words: CDL, Class A, Transportation, Crude, Water, Winch, hydrovac, sand, reefer, dry van, pneumatic, chemicals, car hauling, hot oil, heavy haul, oversize loads, end dump, side dump, belly dump, lowboy, backhoe, trackhoe, crane, acid, acidizing, fluid, production, vacuum, Oil & Gas Downstream, Completion Manager, Well Intervention and Well site Supervisors, Coil Tubing, Cement, Fracturing, Oil, Gas, Oilfield Services, Services, Oil Services, Fracturing, Drilling, Upstream, Downstream, Logging, Well Servicing, Well Testing, Field Services, Field Service Tech, Technicians, Frac, Pumping, Wireline, Cementing, Coil Tubing, Casing, Drilling, Workover, Completions, Bulk Plant.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO ONE JOB!
DO NOT APPLY TO MULTIPLE JOBS THROUGH OUR COMPANY FOR THE SAME POSITION.
DUPLICATE RESUMES FROM REPEATED APPLICANTS GET AUTOMATICALLY DELETED BY THE SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DETECTED AS SPAM.
Welding / Fabricator / Mechanic
Install chassis mounted tank and pumping equipment. Assembly of new trucks.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Compensation and Benefits: $17.00 to $24.00 DOE/hour
Most common installations include the mounting of a vacuum tank to the truck chassis with a series of various types of mounting brackets that are bolted to the tank and the truck frame.
The vacuum pumping systems are generally power take off driven and also bolted to the truck frame. The water delivery systems are generally 12V electric motor driven. All legal lighting and bumpers must also be installed.
– General knowledge of 12 volt electrical systems and wiring installation
– Ability to read wiring diagrams and blue prints
– Ability to use power tools like, drills, saws, air tools, etc.
– Light welding, cutting & metal fabrication
– General mechanical knowledge
– Ability to safely operate lifting equipment like hoists and lift trucks
– Ability to read installation manuals for a variety of truck equipment and install them as per instructions
– PTO installation skills are a plus
– Hydraulic experience is a plus
– A Good work ethic and an eagerness to learn are a must
– Must have own tools
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!