Gasket Supervisor Job Description Sample
Operations Supervisor (2Nd Or 3Rd Shift - Nights)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Federal Mogul's Sealing & Gaskets business in Van Wert, OH is looking for an Operations Supervisor for 2nd or 3rd (night shift) who will be responsible for supervising the operation of one of the plant's value streams (or more) and will ensure a safe work environment, drive quality and continuous improvements, develop a qualified workforce, and reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times.
This position leads the plant value stream in daily operations which include but are not limited to: supply chain, production control, manufacturing priorities and coordination between all shifts in the value stream. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential to your success at
We are ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our HR Manager and Value Stream Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
Supervision and professional development of a group of up to 50 associates.
Aligning shift schedules to include work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks, training/coaching production line employees, and overtime assignments.
Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and annual expectations.
Ensuring and encouraging a safe working environment by promoting safety and environmental compliance with all safety rules and procedures.
Create the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by: ensuring that standardized work and processes are followed, needed adjustments are implemented and the area is compliant.
Instill and maintain a positive team atmosphere in the Value Stream(s); hold regular team meetings and assign team member tasks and coordinate support activities from other departments.
Provide effective cross training for Value Stream employees and backups from other value streams to assure the continuous smooth running of the value stream.
Capacity planning for the Value Stream to ensure schedule attainment and customer satisfaction.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Skills & Experience:
3- 5 years' supervisory (or management) experience.
Background in accounting, PC skills, manufacturing, human resource management and inventory control.
Demonstrated teamwork and team-building skills as well as maintaining enthusiasm for challenges.
Ability to assess and develop individual and team skills and capabilities.
Serve as model by promoting safety, new ideas and positive change.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with Lean Manufacturing activities strongly preferred.
Federal-Mogul, LLC is a leading global supplier of products and services to the world's manufacturers and servicers of vehicles and equipment in the automotive, light, medium and heavy-duty commercial, marine, rail, aerospace, power generation and industrial markets. Federal Mogul's products and services enable improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and enhanced vehicle safety.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the applicant undergoing and passing a pre-employment drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
MUST APPLY ON OUR CAREERS SITE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY POSITION!
APPLY HERE: WWW.ACCUFLEETCAREERS.COM
OR DIRECT LINK TO THE POSITION: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ACC1013ACUFL/JobBoard/6cfcd450-0325-4c29-aa5e-9784b9ade4c3/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=dd978a69-e4fc-420d-993f-221a85f9d98a
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
9:00 PM-6:00 AM, including full weekends and holidays
*Employees may be eligible for Verizon and AT&T discounts
*Paid time off
*Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
*401K (after one year of service for employees who are 21 years of age and up)
* Supervise and coordinate activities of workers, may engage in the same production work as the workers they supervise
* Remove dirty aircraft seat covers and replace with clean aircraft seat cover
*Must be at least 18 years of age
*Speak and understand English
*Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, 10-year background check (criminal/employment) and be able to obtain airport security clearance
*VALID Driver's License for at least 1 full year with a clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of the position and requirements, please visit www.accufleetcareers.com for more details.
AccuFleet International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Production Supervisor 2Nd Shift
Role Summary :
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line.
Includes Service Shops.
Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
Typically managing hourly employee populations.
Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise
guided by precedent.
Works together with people from the business unit.
Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
Previous supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to meet safety, quality, and production goals.
Technical competency in a machine shop environment.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
Laboratory And Imaging Supervisor
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Pay Range: DOE
Responsible for managing the clinical laboratory and radiology departments, including supervision of laboratory and imaging staff. Specialize in performing routine testing including planned laboratory work, evaluating performance and handling any procedural or technical problems that may occur. Take’s measures to keep the laboratory running efficiently by developing and implementing quality control programs, preparing technical reports on lab activity and designing work schedules for personnel. Provides imaging services by directing and coordinating the services of radiology and diagnostic imaging procedures; overseeing staff in operation of imaging equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and trains staff in the performance of laboratory and imaging functions. Evaluates staff proficiency and performance. Manages laboratory inventory.
- Establishes and implements written operating procedures and protocols.
- Establishes and maintains a routine documented schedule of quality control and quality assurance
- Develops and directs the statistical and record keeping functions of the laboratory.
- Performs laboratory testing – interprets and reports results.
- Reviews test results, follows-up on abnormal and critical values.
- Stays abreast of new tests, new procedures, and new technology in the Medical Technology field
- Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Uses beam-restrictive devices and patient-shielding skills to minimize radiation exposure to patient and staff. Adjusts X-ray equipment and positions patient on table as requested by Provider.
- Monitors provider driven superbills for completeness and accuracy for all ordered laboratory and imaging procedures.
- Determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do the job.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Associates degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as MLT in a moderately complex laboratory setting with experience in chemistry and microbiology required.
- MLT certification required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Knowledge and ability to perform CLIA regulations.
- Knowledge of accreditation requirements strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes use of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, and production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in an ambulatory health care environment and to work effectively with management and clinical staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Janitorial Supervisor Assistant
Compensation: $15.00 Per Hour
Responsibilities of the Janitorial Supervisor Assitant
- Inspect on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned, and report repairs needed
- Ensure work performed by cleaning staff meets high standards of quality to client satisfaction
- Maintain janitorial equipment and storage room in a clean, safe, and ordered manner
- Place monthly supply order to replenish proper stock of equipment
- Follow carpet and floor care program
- Maintain building security by keeping interior/exterior doors locked at all times
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as floor buffers, vacuum cleaners and cleaning compounds and solutions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handling, and moving objects up to 50-70 pounds
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.M/F/V/D
Operating Room Supervisor
- $25.33 - $41.00 per hour ($52-$85,000 range)
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs offered.
- Monday-Friday - days
- Possible Relocation Assistance
- This is a permanent position. Multiple openings.
- 6 OR suites
- Bulk of surgery is general or ortho
- 95% adult population
- 3+ years' OR experience required
- BLS, ACLS, IV certification required
- MOAB encouraged (training provided, if necessary)
- CNOR upon hire or eligible
- Comply with all company, DNV, local, state, and federal regulations. Adhere to facility confidentiality, HIPAA, and patient rights policies. Assist in achieving stated patient and customer satisfaction goals, and mission initiatives of the organization
- Participates in the orientation of new team members
- Works conscientiously to minimize cost and time requirements in all areas of the OR
- Acts as backup if necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred, however, not required.
Production Supervisor (Boss)
Rail Supervisor - Baytown
|Job Description||Skilled worker with a thorough knowledge of procedures and processes associated with supply, storage, and distribution functions in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for dispatching of railcars and the transfer machinery. They are also responsible for their team and correct execution of the transfer orders.|
Production Manufacturing Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY The Production Supervisor is responsible for effectively supervising employees in a designated area of manufacturing to ensure a safe work environment, meet production deadlines, and attain established goals in the areas of production quality, delivery, and cost.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Above all, ensure a safe work environment. Support and drive the lean manufacturing system; assign work; and recommend and implement improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, employee relations, and working conditions. Oversee all departmental activities and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable laws. Resolve employee issues, ensure positive employee relations, and promote and enforce all company policies fairly and consistently. Responsible for area performance measures and individual employee work performance; provide coaching and direction to employees; and work with the manufacturing manager to identify development and/or training needs for employees. Responsible for communication at all levels.
Safety and Health – Responsible for completing required safety training, reporting and correcting any unsafe practices as appropriate, completing work activities in a safe manner, and complying with safety and health requirements for respective position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications) Associates Degree, or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred. 3 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing related position required. 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred; experience in the automotive industry preferred. Strong technical skills and knowledge of lean manufacturing processes/procedures required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Professional verbal and written communication skills essential. Familiarity with proven safety programs or quality programs (i.e. Kaizen) a plus. Knowledge of measuring devices i.e. micrometers, height stands, calipers.
Product Control (Pp&C) Supervisor
Technica LLC is recruiting for a Production Control (PP&C) Supervisor to work on a Government contract with a place of performance based out of Ft. Bliss, TX.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors work orders that come in and out of LRC Maintenance.
- Adjusts work load as needed to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with shop supervisors on workloads and priorities of work.
- Tracks funding available for projects to ensure money is available to perform work.
- Attends weekly production control meetings to prioritize and plan work to meet mission requirements.
- Work with shop supervisors to maintains company policies and procedures.
- Actively looks at new ways to improve production and process as needed.
- Ensures that work orders are opened with proper fund codes and project codes.
- Monitors and analyze basic production within each shop.
- Manages all customer relationships and requirements.
- Communicates status of work orders to customers as needed.
- Create a positive working environment culture.
- Able to generator daily and weekly reports using Excel, Access, GCSS-Army, and other software programs.
- Must have at least two years of experience managing Fleet Maintenance Operations at the Battalion level or above.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year hands-on experience with the Global Combat Support System (GCSS-Army).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Must have the ability to provide information and produce reports using GCSS-Army.
- Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications skills to conduct meetings, execute plans, prepare reports, and working instructions.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload.
- Must have a collaborative work style that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and are committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!