Gaston Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
We are currently seeking a Tire Repairmen to become apart of our team!
- Experience needed in tractor and semi-tire repair
- Be familiar with radial and bias tires
- Must be 25 years or older
- A valid drivers license
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to work days and be on call at night
Sales isn’t for everyone. However, whether you are passionate about building a career in sales or just considering giving it a whirl, we want you to apply to Five Eleven. Hustling for a “yes” through a sea of “no’s,” commission, advancement based on performance and not tenure – what’s not to enjoy? Our thoughts exactly.
Five Eleven: One Size Fits All
- Have you been pursuing a career in marketing but realized that many marketing positions require sales experience?
- Did you join the medical field because you are so passionate about helping people but the position has taken an emotional toll?
- Are you a teacher looking to transition to a business setting?
- Are you a bartender or server who has been told that you would make a killing in sales but full commission sounds intimidating?
- Are you a business manager with a comfortable salary who enjoys your position but just feels like you’ve hit a glass ceiling?
With no intention of sounding pretentious, our hiring team has likely heard it all. Moreover, we take no pride in hearing the stories of our candidates coming from industries and positions that just aren’t enough anymore. However, we do take pride in being the company that is oftentimes an unparalleled career solution.
Five Eleven Account Manager
The best coaches in the industry
A management team that doesn’t disappear behind their doors or financial freedom
-Our management works with you and for you.
A sales company with a track record of success
A workplace and team you enjoy waking up to be a part of every day
You Give: Three Items
One of the following:
-A resume without a Bachelor’s degree that exhibits your commitment to bettering yourself and applying your work ethic through employment, athletics, volunteer work, etc.
-A resume with a degree that exhibits your commitment to maximizing on your academic experience through academic achievement, employment, athletics, extracurricular activities, internships, etc.
-A cover letter that briefly explains why you chose Five Eleven
-A commitment to learning as much as you can about Five Eleven before, during, and after the interview process so that you can make a sound decision about your future with our company
Five Eleven, Inc. is one of the nations newest sales and marketing firms. We work with global industry leaders to provide the most efficient direct sales and marketing strategy, convert that strategy to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
Our exceptional reputation for professionalism and integrity has allowed us to partner with major national retailers to launch our newest platform of retail business development.
Team members working on our retail program are responsible for representing our clients within the walls of big box retailers. Their focus is making professional marketing and sales presentations on an inside sales and marketing basis rather than the traditional approach of outside sales. Our team is able to acquire quality, long-term customers for our clients while driving revenue for Five Eleven and our big box retail partners, allowing for a domino effect of success.
Five Eleven, Inc. continues to work alongside leading retailers to implement solutions that address today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Primary customers are hospitals, commercial food processors, and various government agencies. Job requires long hours while remaining DOT compliant. Set schedule, with 2 consecutive days off. Night shifts, weekends, holidays, and extended-stays as needed. The position is primarily local, but candidates must be able to adjust to changes in schedules as needs arise. Under the supervision of the local Terminal Manager the Bulk Driver position is responsible for the safe and efficient movement of commercial motor vehicles owned and/or operated by Matheson Tri-Gas. Ultimately responsible for the safe and efficient handling of liquefied Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Argon gases to Matheson Tri-Gas customer locations and production facilities as assigned. This position reports to the Terminal Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years, tractor and semi-trailer experience and the ability to provide verification of experience.
- Class A driver hauling 48' Maintain a qualified CDL license to operate a tractor and semi-trailer with hazardous materials, tanker, and air brake endorsements.
- Possess a valid CDL to operate a tractor and semi-trailer with Hazardous Materials, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements. Have a minimum of three years, tractor and semi-trailer experience and the ability to provide verification of experience.
- Have a past history of a safe driving record.
- Ability to demonstrate competence in the handling of a commercial motor vehicle and its associated equipment during the pre-employment road test.
- Ability to drive manual transmission.
- Ability to work a five-day schedule per Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations hours of service rules.
- Able to maintain physical qualifications as required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Able to stand, lift, and stoop as duties required in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations driver vehicle inspections and product loading and unloading procedures.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include: nights, weekends, holidays, extended-stays, and team operation as needed.
- Able to adjust to changes in schedules as needs arise.
- Ability to understand and a willingness to work within all guidelines and requirements of the Federal Motor Safety Regulations.
- Able to operate delivery and loading equipment in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to acquire acceptable competency in safe handling practices of cryogenic liquids (loading, transport, and unloading).
3Rd Shift Warehouse
12am-8 am Sun-Thurs.
Previous warehouse experience required. Long-term position.
you attract the best!
Whether you're looking for the right employee or seeking employment, when you partner with Roper Staffing, you've partnered with South Carolina's best!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Gaston,Sc)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
Flatbed Company Drivers
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Freeman & Associates is looking for full-time and part time agents for repoing. All agents are trained by F&A. This is a commission job. We supply all tools needed for the job. Agents do not need cdls for this job. We are looking for day and night shift.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!