Gates Mills Job Description Sample
1. Extensive experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks / platforms
2. Extensive automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools.
3. Experience developing automated test scripts using test automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Appium Studio etc.
4. Experience developing automated test scripts using programming languages like Java, Python, Perl etc.
5. In-depth scripting knowledge experience for automation support.
6. Having good knowledge in open source technology and Windows, Linux operating system
7. Strong analytical, problem solving skills with good written and oral communication skills.
8. Previous testing experience in Automotive domain / products and experience with controllers, industrial device
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the overall automation strategy, tools and technologies selection for the product test automation – includes unit/component/feature test automation.
2. Share automation best practices around framework and script development and maintenance & set high standards for the entire team to build consistent maintainable automation & automation subsystems
3. Define and communicate the test automation vision, high-level roadmap, overall test architecture
4. Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generate and propose solutions.
5. Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Test automation Architecture
- Test automation framework
- Release Quality Management
- Preferred knowledge of Test automation frameworks
- Automation best practices
- Experience in Co-ordination and peer reviews with other team member
Cisco Network Engineer - Wired/Wireless
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Description: Position: Cisco Network Engineer with Wired/Wireless/Remote experience
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
- GTM\LTM (F5)
- Enterprise Routing, specifically Cisco and Juniper routers- Cisco switches- Wireless LAN controllers
- IPv4 network protocol
- Detailed knowledge of static routes, OSPF and BGP- Enterprise Quality of Service (QoS)- Enterprise firewall experience, specifically with Cisco, Palo Alto and Juniper firewalls- Network Access Control (NAC)- Remote Access VPN- Network Monitoring\Capture\Analysis- Riverbed appliances- Experience configuring & troubleshooting Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client- Experience configuring & troubleshooting TLS/SSL cryptography mechanisms for wireless / VPN- Experience configuring & troubleshooting GRE tunnels and IPSec encryption on Cisco IOS platforms
- Site survey experience
- Remediation planning
- In-depth knowledge of various corporate security rules, legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI, SOX or similar standards- Advanced technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills- Analyzes data from various sources to determine next steps Negotiation skills and ability to influence others by educating and sharing information- Interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve goals and accomplish work- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Presentation skills and ability to present information in various ways to meet audience needs- Uses a variety of techniques to stay current with information technology trends and operational concepts and tools for solving technical problems
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field of study and a minimum of six years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of eight years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems may be accepted.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Carpet And Floor Installer
Who are we?
Location Carpet is a family owned and operated company since 1953, whose mission has been to be the Cleveland area’s leading floor covering retailer by providing customers with the best selection, price, service and trust. We offer a wide selection and finest quality in carpet, hardwood, ceramic, laminates or vinyl flooring.
What are we looking for?
We are adding to our team as our business grows and are looking for Carpet and Floor installers for our Wickliffe store, providing service on the east side of Cleveland. Ideal candidates would be looking for a long term career as an installer!
‘Day in the life’:
- Installing carpet and flooring around the east side of Cleveland
- Daily travel around the area, using your own vehicle and tools
- Working with an installer crew in the field of 4-5 people
- Complete each project on time and correctly
- Typical work schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with some weekends
- 1-5 years or more of carpet installer experience
- Must have own vehicle (preferably a van)
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to submit to a background check and drug test
- Physically fit to perform the job
- Detail oriented
- Benefits available for the right long term employee
- Stable work
- Family oriented work environment
Digital Forensics Corp. is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in the management, sales and customer service environment.
You will work with the Digital Forensics Corp.’s sales team to promote and support our services. The successful candidate is driven, analytical, results focused and possesses strong customer relations and leadership skills. These attributes are key to successfully lead their team and demonstrate results which exceed our customers' expectations.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with co-workers, customers, supervisors, and engineering in a positive and objective manner
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Management and Sales experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Intense customer service/focus
- The desire to learn and grow
- Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or Communications is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of Management, Sales and Customer Service experience.
- Primary functions include Direct, manage and develop a sales force capable of developing, growing and retaining accounts to ensure the achievement of sales and retention goals
- Plan, organize, direct and provide leadership to achieve the short and long-term business growth and retention objectives
- Develop and lead the execution of processes and sales activities designed to retain and grow current customers
- Ensure the achievement of growth and retention goals
- Provide technical training to a sales team
- Assist in selecting, training, and developing high caliber sales professionals
This position is an important part of our growth strategy and we are looking for someone that will bring the energy, enthusiasm and the results-focused approach necessary to meet our aggressive targets. Reporting directly to the senior management team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their skills and assets to have a significant impact within the company. We look forward to hearing from you.
$60,000 annually plus performance based bonuses; medical benefits.
Set up line process as directed.
Assign tasks to lines workers.
Perform regular inspections of items produced to assure client specifications are met.
Monitor and communicate line progress to supervisor/manager.
Document training, inspections, assignments, time and productivity for assigned lines.
Follow safe-working practices at all times.
Set up and operate machinery and equipment, as needed.
Train new leads, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required and one or more years of general work experience.
Basic computer data entry and navigation skills,
Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations,
Detail-orientation and ability to identify errors,
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
The trait of being reliable to regularly report to work promptly, as scheduled,
Ability to move frequently about the line area and facility.
Ability to position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Primary Location: OH-OHGates Mills-7939 Battles Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Founded in 1987, REM Ohio servesindividuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range ofindividualized programs including Residential Services, Day Programs, SupportedEmployment Services and a flexible Host Home program. By providing a wide range of service optionsand adapting those services as the needs of the individual change, REM Ohioensures a quality experience for each person we support and their families aswell as their community partners and funding sources.
REM Ohio is a partner of The MentorNetwork, a national network of local human services providers offering quality,community-based services to adults and children with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophicinjuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medicallycomplex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ohio and TheMentor Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide qualityof life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
ProgramSupervisors are a critical link to thecommunity for those we serve, as well as serving as a bridge between our directcare and clinical staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services to theindividuals we support.
For REM Ohio and The MENTORNetwork the Program Supervisors iscritical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we dohere every day.
To that end, the Program Supervisors role is a fantasticrole to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad ofcareer options to move up and across the organization. We in fact have manysuccess stories from people at all levels that have followed the ProgramSupervisors path.
REM Ohio is seeking a Program Supervisors to provideassistance to individuals with developmental disabilities in acommunity-based setting. Program Supervisors facilitate the implementation ofIndividual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrativeduties including staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight.
In addition, Program Supervisors may provide support to individuals receivingservices, including: assistance with daily activities such as mealpreparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care. ProgramSupervisors may also facilitate community involvement by accompanyingindividuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work orother activities.
High school diploma or GED
Three years related work experience
Must be 18 years of age
Valid driver's license in good standing
Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Supervisory experience preferred
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Networkis a national network of local human services providers offering an array ofquality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and childrenwith intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cordinjuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth withemotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as theirfamilies.
|Job Title:||Credentialing Specialist|
Fusion HCR is in need of a Credentialing Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP Length of Assignment- 6 months
Shift- start time is slightly flexible. Monday-Friday during normal business hours Business Casual attire Looking for candidates with Provider Credentialing experience. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cost-effective care, and exceptional healthcare coverage. We rely on talented colleagues in a wide variety of professional roles including information technology, financial analysis, audit, provider relations and more.
The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for implementation and appropriate documentation of all regulatory agency (i.e. ODH, CMS,NCQA, Joint Commission, etc.)
Administrative functions include primary source verification of credentialing applications, to include critical analysis of a provider's clinical competence through assessment of case logs and specific training. Credentialing liaison with joint ventures as well as other credentialing entities in the health system.
Responsibilities- Prepare for and attend regulatory surveys (i.e., Joint Commission, ODH, CMS, etc.) as needed.- Maintain a working knowledge of the Medical Staff's governing documents including but not limited to Bylaws, Credentialing Policy, Allied Health Professional (AHP) Policy, FPPE policy, etc.- Responsible for all office activities and functions related to credentialing and privileging including but not limited to processing initial and reappointment applications, additional privilege requests, category changes, withdrawn privilege(s) requests, additional facility requests, resignations, expirables, delineation of privilege updates/revision requests, case log summary forms, FPPE forms/documents etc.- Responsible for data entry and preparing and updating practitioner applicant files and routine maintenance of computer database upgrades.- Critically analyze all physician and AHP applications to ensure eligibility criteria for staff membership and/or clinical privileges are met for all areas of credentialing and/or privileging.- Coordinate, implement, and follow up on all Focused Professional Practice Evaluation (FPPE) practitioners.- Process temporary privileges for providers on new applications and requests for additional privileges, as requested. Conduct all functions of Board of Trustees recommendations to ensure practitioner privileges and/or medical staff membership are effective and practitioner can begin or continue working within.- Ensures that all provider data is current and compliant with regulatory agency requirements including but not limited to malpractice insurance, DEA certificates, OH state licensure, board certification, etc., and immediately informs MSS leadership of status and/or issues or concerns.- Tracks and reports on the status of all physician and AHP applicants in process on a weekly basis to ensure that credentialing functions are being performed in a timely manner and in accordance with the needs and regulatory agency requirements.- Prepares confidential correspondence and documentation for providers including but not limited to credentialing matters such as criminal background checks, malpractice claims, disciplinary actions, etc.in conjunction with manager and/or lead coordinator.
Requirements - Education:
Associate degree in administration, health or behavioral science field preferred.- Licensure / Certification: Certified Professional Credentialing Services (CPCS) and/or Certified Professional Medical Staff Services Management (CPMSM) certification preferred; (National Association of Medical Staff Services)
Experience: Minimum of two years' experience performing administrative duties; Experience working with physicians preferred. Credentialing experience preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology and external regulatory requirements (ODH, Joint Commission, NCQA, etc.), preferred. Ability to adapt to the changing needs and MSS department.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Automation
At Steven Douglas Corp (SDC) we design and build custom automated machines that are used in a wide variety of applications and industries. We design, engineer, prototype, manufacture and build all our machines, components and systems, in-house using our full engineering and manufacturing staff and facility. For over 20 years we have successfully solved complex engineering and automation problems and continue to deliver robust, highly-technical solutions.
We are continually looking to add qualified, hard-working individuals to enhance our team. SDC has an immediate job opening for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Candidates with experience in designing and engineering custom automated machines is a plus. Strong working knowledge of all basic mechanical components, systems and functions is required. Some automation experience and/or engineering for manufacturing is required.
- Execute mechanical engineering and design on assigned projects, including:
- Designing and modeling custom and special machinery, in SolidWorks, utilizing sound machine design and engineering principles
- Create final detailed part drawings and BOM for release to purchasing and/or manufacture
- Develop innovative and advanced machine concepts based on customer specifications
- Release of engineering and machine drawings for machine building
- Support machine building process from assembly, de-bug and acceptance testing, through potential on-site customer installations and start-up support
- Updated engineering models and drawings throughout the build process and create final “as built” machine documentation
- Assist Controls Engineering team with development and cross-over automation technologies, including: robotics, servo motion systems and vision systems
- Participate, when requested, in quoting of new projects and continued development of best work practices
- Assist with other duties, as assigned
- Bachelors’ in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of machine design and mechanical components as it relates to factory automation
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD software, SolidWorks preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel to support projects, up to 10%
- Ability to create strategic and creative factory automation machine solutions
- Ability to coordinate with a project team
- Medical Insurance & Supplemental Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
Program Manager II
The Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education provides Continuing Medical Education (CME) for the Cleveland Clinic enterprise and on a global scale, including live courses, web-based offerings, performance improvement and quality improvement activities that require accreditation. The Center oversees the regulatory requirements of the American Medical Association, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and Maintenance of Certification for select American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Boards.
Manages implementation and maintenance of designated programs. Plans, develops and maintains systems and procedures. Liaison between department and outside communities. Serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department. Participates in budgetary process.
Develops, implements, manages and maintains operational systems and activities.
Serves as a liaison with all levels of the organization and outside community.
Manages multiple priorities and projects with competing deadlines.
Allocates time to meet completion requirements. Serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Reviews and monitors adherence to Human Resources policies and corporate compliance procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- May be required for specific positions as per policy or regulation.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to take appropriate action in a stressful environment.
Three years of experience in systems training, project management.
Data analysis in health care setting preferred.
Master's Degree may substitute for one year experience.
Regulatory/accreditation and healthcare education experience is preferred.
Demonstrated team, leadership, organizational and problem solving abilities.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Contract Physician - Part Time - Primary
We are seeking a Part time Contract Physician who will be responsible for ensuring donor suitability, product integrity, and the continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA regulations and our Donor Center SOP. You will not be seeing patients in this role, you will primarily be quality checking work and information and signing off on that. We do provide on-the-job training. The position requires just 4 hours per week and it is a perfect opportunity to earn additional income.
Oversee EMT/LPN/RN (Physician Substitute) performing the following tasks:
Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
Review of medical health histories
Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
Providing informed consent
Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
Documentation of interactions with donors
Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events related to plasmapheresis.
Provide training for donor center medical personnel including, Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment to determine donor’s future suitability.
Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate Complexity Testing.
The positions require just 4 hours per week and are a perfect opportunity to earn additional income.
Must be a graduate from a licensed medical or osteopathic school
Specialty in Pathology is required
Must be currently licensed in the state in which the center operates
Must be available for phone calls during the hours that the center is open. (Typically limited to 3 calls per week or less).
Must be approved by the state licensing agency as the CLIA Medical Director for the donor center
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Must be a graduate from a licensed medical or osteopathic school
Must be currently licensed in the state in which the center operates
Must be CLIA certified for moderate complexity testing or be willing to complete required coursework
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Part Time Contract
Part-time Benefits- None
Relocation Assistance Available- No
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- No
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level- Other
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel- Never
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!