Gauger Chief Job Description Sample
Executive Assistant Behind Chief Of Staff To Executive At Boutique Finance Firm
- Proactively manage the executives VERY busy e-mail inbox
- Manage an extremely active business and personal calendar across multiple time-zones
- Arrange heavy domestic and international travel, (commercial and private) both business and personal with intricate itineraries
- Prepare any visas or passport renewals needed for international travel
- Organize dinners, car services and both personal and business events
- Schedule and prioritize meetings with high-level executives
- Ensure Executive is always on schedule
- Collect all travel-related expense receipts and prepare expense reports for reimbursement
- Liaise with philanthropies as needed
- Gift buying, shopping and returns
- Provide other assistance as needed, including light research and presentation preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3-10 years of administrative experience
- Microsoft Outlook guru
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and self-starter mentality
- Very detailed oriented
- Takes direction well
DOE + bonus
9:00/6:00pm with flexibility + 24/7 iPhone availability
Chief Financial Officer
Location: King City, CA
Pay Range: $182,000 -$235,000
Employment type: Executive, full-time, permanent
Reports To: CEO
Directs, supervises and coordinates functions and activities assigned to areas of responsibility. Consults with and advises the Hospital Chief Executive Officer on problems related to the financial operation of the Hospital: recommends changes in policy, facility operations of the Hospital and programs to achieve the Hospital’s objectives. Provides leadership, direction and administration of Hospital financial systems.
- Develops and implements solutions to areas of need as identified by the Hospital Chief Executive Officer relative to the operation of the total hospital or assigned operational areas.
- Work projects are completed in accordance with established time frames.
- Demonstrates the ability to research all aspects of projects; presents results in an organized, concise report of findings.
- Effectively adjusts daily schedule as required to perform urgent assignments or special projects.
- Assists in Administration and coordination of hospital activities.
- Executes job duties to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Performs duties independently with minimal supervision required.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in consulting and advising the Hospital Chief Executive Officer.
- Recommends changes in administrative policies and procedures, which consistently result in more effective Hospital operations.
- Regularly reviews areas of operational assignment against TJC standards and policies established by the Board of Trustees.
- Recommends strategies or changes, which meet Hospital objectives, accreditation and/or licensing requirements.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of Hospital operations; consistently demonstrates knowledge of the “why” as well as the “how” of Hospital operations.
- Follows through on matters requiring attention.
- Combines ethical judgment with technical skills within the policy and legal guidelines of the Hospital; understands the legal, social, economic and political forces which influence the health care system.
- Directs the Hospital’s long and short term financial planning process.
- Develops and implements financial policies and programs, which will assist in the achievement of financial objectives.
- Produces timely financial statements for appropriate management staff, which, accurately identify performance and potentially suggest corrective action.
- Develops, manages and implements the capital and operational budgeting processes.
- Maintains working expertise in the knowledge of changing accounting standards such as FASB and AICPA rulings and government regulations.
- Establishes key financial goals, operational performance ratios, and other measures against which the Hospital’s financial performance can be monitored and measured. Coordinate the activities of the Hospital’s cost analysis efforts.
- Assists CIO in the development of the reimbursement process.
- Coordinates the activities of external auditors to assure timely and efficient completion of audits.
- Functions as a member of the Administrative Team and presents/interprets monthly financial statements.
- Responds to anticipated economic trends or regulatory changes by recommending strategies which facilitate the achievement of financial objectives.
- Provides required information for evaluation through the planning process.
- Applies appropriate financial principles and accepted accounting standards in preparation and maintenance of the financial planning process.
- Provides a broad base of services to support the financial integrity of the Hospital.
- Scrutinizes areas of under-utilized capacity and overhead; identifies methods of increasing utilization or reducing overhead as appropriate.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations with constituents; cooperates harmoniously with others in the planning and accomplishment of the Hospital’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Provides guidance and understanding to staff, management, Physicians, Board of Trustees and the public regarding the Hospital’s financial process and accountability.
- Provides appropriate response and actions to anticipated or recognized misunderstanding or misinterpretation of financial data.
- Directs and participates in the development and execution of appropriate strategies and action plans to implement effective integration of Hospital fiscal services with other hospital departments, entities and public.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively resolve inter-and intra-department problems related to the financial process.
- Answers inquiries in a comprehensive, accurate and professional manner
- Coordinates the efforts of assigned organizational areas to achieve teamwork objectives with other work areas, staff and the medical community.
- Assumes personal responsibility for professional development and ongoing education.
- Actively works at developing excellent verbal and written skills necessary for effective communication.
- Actively maintains professional affiliations to enhance professional growth and development and to remain current with the latest trends in Hospital administration.
- Seeks opportunities to refine expertise in management, legal aspects of health care and other relevant areas, as necessary, to function effectively in assigned areas.
- Attends relevant seminars and completes continuing education courses as appropriate; discusses personal educational objectives with the Hospital Chief Executive Officer on a regular basis.
- Is eligible for active membership in professional associations.
- Remains current with national and local issues affecting hospital and their potential impact on assigned areas.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to changing circumstances in a manner so as to maximize the opportunity and minimize the problem.
- Acts decisively and takes effective action appropriate to the circumstances, as required.
- Demonstrates an understanding and appreciation of the pressures, stress and frustrations experience by hospital managers during the course of their work routines; delegates sufficient authority to enable department managers to oversee their responsibilities within assigned areas; promotes a sense of value and feeling of appreciation.
- Strives to provide motivation and challenges, which encourage consistent growth and development of staff members; recognizes and rewards exceptional performance; creates and implements performance incentives.
- Encourages department managers to recognize and utilize every opportunity to improve productivity efforts within their assigned responsibility areas; fosters a total managerial commitment to the improvement of productivity at every possible level.
- Consults with department managers on a regular basis to keep lines of communication open, to maintain positive staff morale and maintain a productive atmosphere.
- Identifies potential leaders and assists in developing a Hospital succession plan.
- Supervises assigned department managers in a firm, fair and objective manner; provides direction as necessary; leads by professional example.
- Provides direction in serious disciplinary situations; acts as a resource to department managers in reviewing disciplinary processes.
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude and seeks to provide support and resources in major decision making.
- Develops and maintains teamwork among assigned departments by fostering understanding and support between department managers.
- Demonstrates the necessity for assigned departments to accept and practice the policies and procedures of the Hospital
- Encourages department managers to solicit staff participation and input into the Hospital/department communication and decision-making process.
- Demonstrates the ability to capitalize on individual department manager’s unique strengths.
- Exhibits responsiveness to others in the organization at all levels (e.g., returning telephone calls, meeting punctuality, maintaining availability to meet, etc.).
- Ensures that assigned managerial and supervisory personnel are provided the resources to take advantage of educational opportunities in relevant responsibility areas.
- Keeps assigned department managers informed of hospital activities, needs, problems and administrative matters.
- Develops standards of performance, determines areas of responsibility and accountability and delegates authority, utilizing appropriate judgment and discretion
- Provides direction and policy interpretation to department managers in managing their responsibility areas; offers advice in handling special operational matters and administrative concerns.
- Evaluates the performance of assigned department managers to facilitate their professional development and maximize their contribution towards established hospital goals.
- Contributes to and participates in various inter-disciplinary committees, as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis- required
- CPA highly desirable
- Work experience in a California acute care hospital or other health care institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function.
- Experience with Critical Access
- Experience with Medicare Cost Reporting
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge and experience in managing general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
- Familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.
Survey Party Chief
Location: Raleigh, NC 27607
Position Status: 6 month contract-to-hire
Shift: Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm)
We are currently seeking an experienced Party Chief to perform a variety of land surveying tasks in our Raleigh, NC location. Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail-oriented individual interested in joining our Land Surveying department. Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects in the field while performing boundary, ALTA, topographic, right-of way acquisition, transmission line, gas pipeline, transportation, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology.
- Supervise and collect all field data for surveys.
- Operate total station, level, RTK GPS Receiver and data collectors in performance of field surveys and be able to teach the same.
- Perform Construction Stakeout.
- Perform Gas Pipeline Surveying.
- Perform Powerline Surveying.
- Perform Topographic Surveys.
- Perform Boundary Surveys & ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys.
- Perform Deed Research.
- A minimum of 5 years of survey experience as a Survey Party Chief.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- Work primarily in a field environment.
- Work both independently and in group environments.
- Physically able to work outdoors in all weather conditions and terrains.
- Ability to repetitively stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 50 lbs; includes body weight, equipment, tools and boxes, in addition to ability to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces.
- Ability to follow policy & procedures to insure all work is done accurately and efficiently.
- QA/QC your field work.
Regional Chief Financial Officer Needed In Michigan (10470)
Mission Search has been engaged by our client to find a Regional CFO for 4 regional hospitals in the UP region of Michigan, these hospitals are part of a larger system based in WI. Will report to the Regional CEO and will be responsible for all policies for finance, accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, cost management, internal controls, cost accounting, Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting, tax return preparation, and 340B cost accounting. Need to be a strong collaborative leader working with the regional finance groups along with the corporate finance team.
Regional Chief Financial Officer Needed in Michigan
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with a Masters degree in Business Administration or Health Administration and/or CPA preferred.
- 10 years in relevant healthcare financial management required.
- 2 years experience in a rural setting preferred.
- Experience with critical access hospitals desired.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Experienced in business plans, budget, and audit.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
This Hospital offers an exceptional compensation, benefits and relocation package. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact us for more information.
Chief Operating Officer (Boutique Silicon Valley Consulting Firm)
Location: Ideally based in San Fran or LA but open to other cities
Permanent Role - Full Time
For more information contact Brandon Kievit
Our Client is a consulting firm specializing in helping companies innovate with emerging technologies. With over 200 years of combined Silicon Valley CTO experience, we are uniquely positioned to provide unmatched business value and intelligence to our clients in areas such as machine learning, microservices, high-performance computing, blockchain and robotics process automation. Featured in Inc Magazine as the #1 technology consulting firm to modernize companies for 2018, Our Client continues to bring some of the fasting growing startups, Fortune 500 brands, and governments around the world to the forefront of innovation. Our Client has also spawned a number of subsidiaries including Augment (AugmentHQ.com), a pioneer in conversational AI technology, as well as AppChart, the standalone platform for analyzing the exploding Facebook gaming market.
Over the past five years Our Client has grown from a few CTOs and engineers to a group that outcompetes the “Big 5” consulting firms to win large scale consulting and development projects with Fortune 500 clients.
With demonstrated product/market fit to our unique service offerings we now need to ramp up across a broad range of business operations including marketing, sales, recruiting and other key functions to support our world class team and to meet market demand. As a member of the executive team, you will work alongside the company’s Partners and Practice Managers to assist in the following:
- Work as Managing Partner’s counterpart for day to day operations overseeing each functional role of the organization.
- Act as a player-coach by providing executive level coverage on current gaps in the organization while helping to build leadership across each department
- Define executive roles for each function of the organization and lead recruiting efforts for key roles
- Oversee sales operations and implement best practices for sales hygiene
- Prioritize and manage marketing efforts
- Manage company P&L
- Led consulting engagements for Fortune 1000 as well as early-stage companies
- Operational experience setting up sales processes for immediate and future growth needs
- A blend of sales, marketing, HR, legal and finance skills
- Experience using OKRs to align business functions both top down and bottom up
- Proven ability to hire, retain and lead top talent in a hyper-competitive market
- Experience trying and applying different monetization models, and choosing the best ones to achieve long term goals
Estimator / Chief Estimator – Glass Industry
The job will require all stages of bidding on projects, including but not limited to: determining Union requirements; determining bid schedules; reviewing job specifications; visiting job sites; attending pre-construction meetings; reviewing contracts; maintaining bid process schedule and communicating bid status; choosing best options for systems/materials; soliciting and reviewing vendor and subcontractor quotes; performing labor reviews; maintaining bid spreadsheet.
•A minimum of five (5) years of glazing industry experience with various sized projects
•High School Diploma and some college (certification or Associates degree), in Construction or Architectural Technology course work
•Knowledge of materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the industry
•Ability to read blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings
•Ability to do accurate take-offs; familiarity with on-screen take-offs
•Familiarity with GDS Storefront software
•Working knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
•Understanding of manufacturers’ installation instructions
•Excellent customer service skills
•Strong conflict-resolution skills
•Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
•Excellent communication and negotiation skills
•High level of attention to detail and self-motivation
glazing, glass, estimator
Chief Financial Officer (Cfo)
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) reports directly to the CEO of the organization. The CFO is responsible for acting as the strategic financial partner and advisor to the CEO. The CFO leads on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, financial planning, strategic plan preparation, cost control, forecasting needs, the securing of new funding, financial reporting to funders, and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
Strategy & Leadership
- CFO is the financial partner and advisor to the CEO, taking a leadership role to continuously establish metrics, analyze and review current and future business activities and provide decision- making information. On a proactive basis, discusses and recommends best courses of action to the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team.
- The CFO is responsible for managing a team, including the Managing Director of Finance and Financial Analyst(s).
- Acts as liaison with the organization’s external law firm on preparation of contracts and various other legal matters.
- Questions, coaches, and challenges the assumptions that are the foundation of the financial projections.
- Trains staff and raises awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Provides actual vs. forecast performance reports to functional department heads.
- Creates and provides the financial reporting to the Board of Directors and partners with the CEO to lead the subset Finance Committee.
- Acts as the key contact for grant and contract reporting requirements.
- Provides investment analysis for new products and evaluation of new business models.
Financial Monitoring & Control
- Manages relationship with banks, philanthropic and other financing institutions to secure funding to meet the organization’s operating cash flow and future product development needs.
- Works closely with Chief of Operations and the Managing Director of Field Teams to manage pipeline review process and forecast updates with for review with the Senior Leadership team.
- Completes ongoing cash flow projections and operating forecasts, reflecting latest revenues, product costs and operating expenses.
- Maintains laser focus on short and long term cash flow activities.
- Manages completion of the organization’s annual audit, sales and state audits, and annual Form 990 submission.
- Oversees services performed by outside accounting services, ensuring reporting is in compliance with accounting standards and other compliance requirements.
- Establish a monthly reporting system to account for revenue booking and invoicing, sales tax and shipping cost charges, tracking of deferred revenue, customer cash receipts and accounts receivable.
- Oversees the cost of products and services sold to include print manufacturing, product partner fees and royalties, ensuring all partner contracts are properly executed.
Sales & Partnerships
- Supports in development and negotiation of new and renewal partner/vendor contracts and terms.
- Analizes, reviews and approves print product purchases to ensure achievement of best possible cost and margin.
- Assess credit risks for relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manages OUR’s third party accounting / bookkeeping vendor to ensure the completion of monthly and quarterly state sales tax returns.
- Interfaces with the operations team to ensure customer billing and vendor fulfillment issues, are accounted for.
Qualifications We're Looking For...
- The ideal candidate will exhibit a commitment and passion for the mission and values of OUR, as well as its strategic vision, while also having the acumen and finesse to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands.
- Must possess integrity, exceptional judgment and communication skills.
- Must exhibit the skills to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization as well as with external constituents.
- Minimum 10 years progressive financial and operational experience.
- MBA in Finance or Accounting, with a preference for a CPA designation.
- Effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient skills in MS Office Suite, specifically in: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Google Drive.
- Flexibility in adapting to the growing and changing needs of a startup organization.
- Ability to work independently from a home office and travel when required.
- We are a virtual organization; employees can work from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- We offer a competitive compensation and generous benefits packages.
Chief Of Dentistry
Look no further. This is the place for you! Liberty ARC offers you the chance to have a fulfilling career with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of those we support. Liberty, the Montgomery County Chapter of NYSARC, supports individuals with developmental and physical disabilities. If you’re looking for an inspiring profession with many life-long rewards and want to be a part of something special, we want YOU!
Don’t miss the chance to work at one of most respected not-for-profits in upstate NY. We offer numerous professional growth opportunities, paid/on-the-job training and competitive benefits. Apply now and begin a truly unforgettable experience with us. It’s all about the opportunity and what you make of the journey!
Job Title: CHIEF OF DENTISTRY
LOCATION: New Dimensions in Health Care
REPORTS TO: Director of New Dimension in Health Care & Facility Management
Hours of Work: As per Health Center need
Education and/or Experience: License to practice dentistry in New York State. At least five years of clinical experience preferred. Experience with the need of individuals with disabilities and children preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements: (Other than general good health) Ability to assist with the transfer of patients.
- To provide direct dental care, which includes review of pertinent records, examination, diagnosis, consultation, treatment and/or referral to other appropriate sources of treatment, all in accordance with New Dimensions in Health Care Policy and applicable federal and state regulations.
- To effectively coordinate dental services with other professional services.
- To maintain accurate, timely and up-to-date patient files and records.
- Manage the performance of Dental Health Services ensuring there are adequate resources to meet the operational requirements of services.
- Provides high quality support, advice, information and guidance on the development of Dental Health Services.
- Assists with the development, review, and updates of policy and procedure for New Dimensions in Health Care.
- To participate in meetings, conferences, committees and project teams to develop and maintain high quality care and complete plans and reviews to assist the Health Center in fulfillment of its mission.
- Attend mandated training as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with other providers, patients, family members, coworkers and visitors.
- Provide direct supervision of Dentists and Hygienists, which includes performance evaluations.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Employer, Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.
Liberty was founded in 1957 by parents of children with developmental disabilities who wished to establish special education programs in the local community. Celebrating 60 years of quality services in 2017, the organization offers vocational, residential, day, family support and health-related services. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, NY with sites located throughout Montgomery County.
Get to know Liberty ARC…visit us on Facebook and at libertyarc.org
Survey Crew Chief MT
The Crew Chief responsibilities will include staking well locations, surveying section corners, establishing section corners, and staking access roads which may include slope staking access roads and well location pads. Will be responsible daily for survey assistant(s) on your crew. Safety Workplace Practice is expected first and foremost and is a responsibility of each employee.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential
Staking pipelines and pipeline right-of-ways
Topographic surveys and x-sectioning
Performs mathematical calculations; field checking & field data
Take accurate and clear notes and performs note reduction
Reads and understands plans and specifications
Know basic sources of measurement errors
Know principles of monumentation, staking and marking
Responsible for Quality Control and performance of all work
Responsible for the maintenance of all Company equipment and Company vehicle
Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills
Completion of timely & accurate eTimeTrack for all time and expense activity
Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company and the reputation of the professional work provided
Responsible for leadership & training for Survey Assistants and Level 1 & 2 Crew Chiefs
Responsible for team-oriented problem resolution
Responsible for client development with the ability to manage multiple projects and engagements in a professional manner
Flexible and adaptable to change
Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Education: High School Diploma / GED or equivalent is required including a background in math, geometry & trigonometry. Minimum of 2 year experience in a Level 2 Crew Chief position.
Knowledge: Oil & Gas Surveying Industry, strong math and computer skills
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Tools, Equipment, Software: Survey measuring instruments including levels, GPS equipment, and total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
Excellent benefits package, perm position, full-time. Relocation is possible.
Requirement Questions: (Will be asked after you apply)
1. High School Diploma, GED, or higher education?
2. 2+ years of experience with Trimble GPS surveying products?
3. Experience in oil and gas surveying?
4. Experience collecting survey data to support Civil Engineering design projects?
5. Licensed Surveyor? (preferred)
Where are you currently living?
Are you willing to relocate to Sidney, MT area for this role?
Chief Operating Officer - Constructions
- Facilitate and ensure project team in obtaining and determine relevant permits, licenses, approvals, standards, guidelines, rules and regulations to spearhead project.
- Monitoring feasibilities studies, risk management, design, and HSE of whole constructions operations.
- Attend and ensuring timely submission and approvals from authorities. Review and check all drawings and documentations are complying with standard specifications.
- Coordinate approval process with various internal project team, boards and commission/or governmental entities and getting approvals from starting to completion of projects.
- Work closely with various Consultants, Planner, Architect, QS and Project Sub-Contractors for submission of application.
- Work along with respective project manager in executing details of proposal design of the project up to the approval of relevant authorities and governmental bodies.
- Ensure submission of documents complete, compiled with local by law approval guideline before submission is made.
- Keeping abreast with all project managers together with other supporting teams to ensure standard and relevant authority requirement are fully compiled on a timely manner.
- Responsible in land or real estate acquisition and planning matters.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!