General Practitioner Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner – General Internal Medicine Practice
General Surgery-Trauma Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner Loveland, Colorado
Respiratory Care Practitioner - Tacoma General Hospital Nicu
Indiana - Dermatology Practice Adding Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
myDermRecruiter has an exciting job opportunity in Fort Wayne, Indiana for a Dermatology Experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a privately owned group. Provider is being added due to practice thriving and growing. Family environment that offers an excellent work/life balance.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Full-Time, work 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- See patients for general dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Work at 1-2 locations
- Excellent management team and support staff
- Earn a very competitive base salary plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, 401K, medical, dental, licensing and more
Please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 1 to learn more.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Family Nurse Practitioner - Home Health Assessments
Nurse Practitioner needed to travel to Western PA.
NP must agree to cover these counties: Allegheny, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland.
The NP must also be willing to cover all zip codes within Pittsburgh.
You will need to see a minimum of 10 patients per week for approximately 14 weeks from mid September through December 31st.
Must be family nurse practitioner to see all ages from 12 yr and above. We conduct adolescent, postpartum and adult visits. For the adult visits the NP must collect a A1C via fingerstick.
Prefer NP with availability to see patients later in the afternoon during the week and/or weekends. Please note we only want a NP that can devote a full day of availability - most likely will start around 10 - 11 a.m. and work until 6 - 7 p.m. 2 days a week..
DPC – Nurse Practitioner – Alegis Care
- Perform health risk assessments which are essentially history and physicals done within the patient’s home or on occasion in nursing home or other health facility
- Requires clinical documentation of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues through patient encounter in EMR system
- Documentation must be accurate, high quality, and completed in a timely manner
- Provider will ensure all appropriate consent forms are signed and dated
- Provider will have frequent interaction with patients, coders, schedulers, and supervising physician
- The provider will educate patients and/or patient’s family on chronic medical conditions, preventative care, and medication adherence compliance
- Provider will complete referrals to case management, nursing, pharmacy, etc. as needed
- Provider will participate in clinical meetings and compliance trainings which are primarily web based; however, provider will occasionally be required to attend on-site training for which the provider will be reimbursed
- Provider will not be required to prescribe medicine nor order any lab or diagnostic testing
- Provider will occasionally need to obtain samples for diagnostic screening tests such as finger stick for HgbA1C, LDL, and Lead levels; urine analysis may also be required based on client need.
- Provider will be responsible to review patient records for past and present health issues
- Provider will need to collaborate with the supervising physician and other members of health care team
- Provider must be able to interpret laboratory data and diagnostic testing when available to assist in diagnosis of medical conditions
- As part of the assessment, the provider must do ADL and Fall Risk evaluation, Depression and Nutritional Health Screening, BMI evaluation, and medication reconciliation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervising physician
- Experience with electronic medical records / electronic health records is a plus but not required
- Required is proficiency with various computer based applications such as Microsoft Office (Logging into programs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, general use of mouse and navigation of different programs, typing).
- Prior clinical experience in geriatric, adult or family medicine is a plus but not required
- Strong background/interest in primary care and preventative medicine is a plus
- Must have valid state driver’s license, be able to driver your car, provide your own vehicle, have proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional with strong organizational skills and comfortable working independently on a daily basis
- Excellent clinical assessment and analytical skills
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; facilitates problem resolution and maintains a professional demeanor in difficult situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to perform comprehensive, adult/geriatric/pediatric/postpartum physical exams
- Demonstrated ability to identify, diagnose and document chronic disease in adults
- Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics, and behaviors that place seniors and children at risk
- Proven ability to pursue feedback, continuing education and professional development
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to a 100 miles radius from their home zip code.Specific counties requiring coverage will be listed in the requisition to which the candidate must agree to cover.
- Provider must be familiar with preventative medicine in particular cancer screening recommendations
- Training as an Family Nurse Practitioner is required. Can consider Adult if no pediatric patients will be seen. (see Schedule Notes on Req for specifically required Board Certification)
- Candidates must be board certified by the ANCC or AANP
- Must have active/unrestricted license (or near completion of licensure) in state of position opening
- Must have current BLS certification
- New graduates will be considered
- Must be able to be credentialed by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Private Insurance Companies
Must be committed to working 2 days a week - 8 hours a day
Behavioral Wellness Practitioner Intern
Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant
Lead Respiratory Care Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care Center Part Time
Behavioral Health Practitioner III (Therapy) (18467)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!