Geological Aide Job Description Sample
Faculty, Geological Sciences (Field Geology), Full-Time, Tenure-Track, Fall 2019
General Statement of Duties
The geological sciences department at Salem State University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position beginning September 2019. We seek a field geologist with expertise in earth materials, mineralogy, and petrology who is committed to collaborative undergraduate teaching and research.
Our department has a strong commitment to the inclusion and engagement of our growing population of diverse students. We seek candidates who will successfully serve as mentors and role models for students belonging to groups that are traditionally underrepresented in geological sciences. Teaching assignments will include: mineralogy/petrology/earth materials for majors; summer field courses in Montana and/or New England; introductory general education courses in the geosciences; upper-level applied geoscience and major elective courses in the candidate's area of expertise; and advising senior research.
Salem State is a teaching university, committed to our students' learning and growth, many of whom are the first in their family to go to college. Collegiality, student success, civic engagement, collaboration, initiative, continuous improvement and accountability are highly valued in our organizational culture and we seek a colleague who shares those values and wants to be part of our community.
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates are required to perform duties in accordance with the MSCA contract. Duties include teaching, advising, scholarship and contributions to continuously improve the department and university.
The standard teaching load is 12 credit hours per semester. The position is subject to available funding.
An earned doctorate in geological sciences. ABD will be considered if scheduled to complete the doctorate by June 30, 2019. Demonstrated experience in field geology, tectonics, mineralogy, and igneous/metamorphic petrology; and previous teaching experience is also required.
Industry experience in the applied fields of geological sciences; the desire and ability to develop an externally funded, undergraduate-friendly research program; experience with and passion for teaching undergraduate students; experience with undergraduate research; record of scholarly research in the geological sciences; and experience and/or interest in New England geology.
Salem State University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employee with disabilities.
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please apply online and attach curriculum vitae, cover letter and transcripts.
Completed application materials submitted by November 9, 2018 will receive full consideration, and evaluation will continue until the position is filled. For those attending, we plan to meet with interested candidates at the 2018 GSA Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, IN.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background check satisfactory to the university. Internal candidates are not subject to a background check.
EEO Statement: Salem State University is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.
Please Note: If there is no application deadline associated with a position, it may be removed at any time. Once a posting is removed, additional applications will not be accepted.
Aide II, 6 Hr. / Aide II, 6 Hr. Bilingual (2018-2019 School Year)
AIDE II, 6 HR. /AIDE II, 6 HR. BILINGUAL
High school diploma and passage of Kern High School District proficiency test
Demonstrated knowledge of, and the ability to assist in instructing, reading, writing and mathematics or reading readiness, writing readiness, and mathematics readiness, as appropriate.
Experience and desire to work with children and ability to command the respect of children
Skill and accuracy in oral and written expression and ability and willingness to understand and follow directions
Ability to work with adults and children and to respect confidential matters
Audio-visual and teacher aide education courses desirable
Certification of completion of full 20 hour ProAct Crisis Intervention Training within the first 120 days of employment and maintain current certification
Bilingual ability may be required, depending on assignment
REPORTS TO: Administrator as assigned
JOB GOAL: To provide well-organized, smoothly functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of instructional program and available resource materials
Assigned to work with classroom teachers, special teachers, counselors or other personnel
Assists in development of desirable social skills and habits, morals and mental and physical health for all pupils
Assists with checking, care, preparation and arrangement of instructional materials and equipment
Assists with enrollment procedures, cafeteria count, attendance verifications and other classroom routines and activities
Assists with yard duty, first aid and physical education periods
Helps with recordkeeping, filing, checking and works with small groups of children under direction of the teacher or other certificated staff
Assists classroom teacher with handicapped children to and from buses, with wraps and specia equipment
Assists in lifting, moving, and positioning students as necessary to render various forms of personal care which may include, but are limited to, feeding, dressing, grooming, toileting, diapering, therapy and specialized health care procedures; assists students in use of wheelchairs braces or orthopedic equipment; may be required to use mechanical lifting or other equipment
Prepares laundry and makes beds; prepares and assists children during lunch and snack period; checks and maintains lavatories
Assists with ProAct Crisis Intervention as needed
Maintains confidentiality of student records in accordance with District and legal requirements
Performs other related duties as assigned
SALARY: $1,615 - $1,967 per month (Annual salary will be divided into eleven (11) monthly payments)
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with the District's "Improvement of Professional Services" handbook, Board Policies and Procedures and consistent with collective bargaining agreements when applicable
NEW PROBATIONARY EMPLOYEES AND PERMANENT EMPLOYEES WHO BECOME PROBATIONARY UPON RECLASSIFICATION:
A new employee, or a permanent employee who is changed to a new classification, shall serve a probationary period, which shall not exceed one (1) year of duty time exclusive of leaves of absence or other absences. During this probationary period the employee must meet the required standards of performance to be recommended for permanent status in the classification. A probationary classified service employee may be terminated from the probationary classification at any time without cause, without right of appeal or hearing before the Board of Education. Pursuant to Education Code section 45113, a permanent employee who accepts a promotion and fails to complete the probationary period for that promotional position, shall be employed in the classification from which he or she was promoted.
REQUIRED TEST: SPANISH LITERACY TEST, done by appointment only if you are selected.
MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Online application and any required documents listed below must be submitted by 8:00 p.m. on October 31, 2018:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification of Kern High School District proficiency in reading, writing and mathematics verified by one (1) of the following:
Diploma from a public California high school dated after January 1, 1981 (G.E.D. does not fulfill the proficiency requirement)
Certificate of passage of Kern High School District proficiency test
Proof of passage of California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)
Possession of a valid California teaching credential
Verification of one (1) of the following:
Two years (48 semester units) of study at an accredited college or university
Associate's or higher degree from an accredited college or university
Passage of BCSD Paraprofessional Test may be used in lieu of a. and b.
Copies of required certificates, transcripts or diplomas may be submitted with application. District may require that originals be presented for verification prior to employment. Please check with Human Resources regarding acceptable documents. For positions requiring college course work official transcripts will be required upon employment.
It is the applicant's responsibility to meet all application requirements and supply copies of all required documents. A separate set of paperwork is required for each application submitted. All application materials submitted become the property of Bakersfield City School District.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Some positions may require proof of privately owned automobile insurance and the possession of a valid California Motor Vehicle operator's license. Fingerprint clearance by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the California Department of Justice is a condition of appointment after all other required job conditions have been met. Must present verification of completion of Child Abuse Mandated Reporter training or obtain verification within six (6) weeks of hire and annually thereafter, as required by the California Child Abuse Neglect Reporting Act.
The Bakersfield City School District wishes to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Positions may be re advertised or application deadlines extended at the discretion of the District. Unless otherwise notified by the District, applications received in response to this bulletin will be considered for available District positions in this classification during the current school year. Those meeting minimum qualifications, including passage of required tests, will remain active during this time. Applicants will not be individually notified of their application status.
Any candidates contacting, directly or indirectly, any member of the Board of Education and/or administration with the intention of influencing their or another candidates selection to any administrative position shall be disqualified without recourse.
The provisions of this bulletin do not constitute a contract expressed or implied and any of the provisions contained herein may be modified or revoked without notice.
Bakersfield City School District prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying of District employees and job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identifications, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information or any other characteristic identified in Education Code 200 or 220, Penal code 422.55, or Government Code 11135, or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the District's Human Resource Administrator, at 661-631-4663, or at 1300 Baker Street, Bakersfield, California 93305. A copy of BCSD's Uniform Complaint Procedures and Non-Discrimination policies are available upon request.
Rehab Aide / Hospital Aide I
GSPP - OP UNIVERSITY CITY PT
Full Time (36+ hrs/wk)
Day / Evening
The Rehab / Hospital Aide assists with patient care and related activities, as instructed by the Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant or Speech Language Pathologist.
Monitors inventory, clinical areas, patient waiting area; as assigned, to ensure optimal delivery of services.
Performs clerical functions, including but not limited to the following: taking inventory, ordering supplies, photocopying, answering telephone, faxing, scheduling, word processing, database input, voice mail operations, generation of computer reports and filing.
Cleans and organizes work area and disinfects equipment after treatment.
Observes patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress, and reports to Physical Therapist.
Instructs, motivates, safeguards and assists patients practicing exercises and functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
Secures patients into or onto therapy equipment.
Transports patients to and from treatment areas, using wheelchairs or providing standing support.
Confers with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment.
Maintains equipment and furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly and disassembly of equipment and accessories.
Changes linens, such as bed sheets and pillow cases.
Arranges treatment supplies to keep them in order.
Assists patients with dressing, undressing, and putting on/removing of supportive devices, such as braces, splints and slings.
Demonstrates the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Demonstrates the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem and s the appropriate person.
Minimum Experience Required: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service required; including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology required. Must be able to provide personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support or other personal care to others, such as coworkers or patients.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or GED required.
Some college course work is preferred. One year experience working in similar healthcare/clinical setting preferred.
CPR certification required.
- Important Note: Good Shepherd is a drug and tobacco free work environment. As a result, candidates selected for employment may be subject to a drug screen test, which includes nicotine*
GOOD SHEPHERD'S UNIVERSAL FLU PROGRAM
As a health-care provider, we have a professional and ethical obligation to protect our patients and residents from developing further complications.
To protect our patients and residents, Good Shepherd is now requiring influenza (flu) vaccinations for all Associates, licensed independent practitioners, contracted, agency and temporary employees, students and volunteers.
Good Shepherd is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Current Employees Click Here to Apply
Return to Search Results
As one of the world's largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for individuals who can meet our expectations, but for those individuals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world's leading integrated energy company.
The Reservoir Characterization Department is seeking a top Geological Modeler to join their world class team.
The successful applicant will have the expertise to integrate all characterization to ultimately construct a 3D geological property model. You will have extensive experience in subsurface mapping, utilization of various modeling applications, and packages (Petrel, GOCAD, and Roxcar).
The incumbent will have in-depth experience in geostatistical modeling techniques, be familiar with reservoir simulation, and the upscaling of geological models.
You will be able to integrate diverse datasets into a model to be used for reserve estimates, history matching, prediction forecasting, and risk assessments. Minimum Requirements As the successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Geology.
You will have 10 + years industry experience, including a minimum of 6 years' experience with 3D reservoir geological modeling.
Previous experience in reservoir geology, drilling operations, field development, sedimentology/stratigraphy, or structural geology is advantageous. Duties & Responsibilities You will be required to perform the following:
Construct 3D reservoir geocellular models; create subsurface maps; use modeling packages (Petrel, GOCAD, and Roxar); and integrate geologic, geophysical, petrophysical, and dynamic data into a geocellular model.
Work across multidisciplinary teams, and be required to assess reservoir stimulation, and the upscaling techniques of geological models.
Make critical decisions, and solve any problems with regards to Geological modeling, and communicate these solutions clearly across a multidisciplinary team. Auto req ID 15850BR
Apply for this role Save to cart View similar jobs
Certified Medication Aide (Cma) / Qualified Medication Aide / Medication Technician
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You've already chosen a career that makes a difference in people's lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
Through Bickford's family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
Ensure residents receive medications/treatments as prescribed by their physician
Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
Effectively interact with residents with dementia
Provide dining services for residents
Provide routine housekeeping and laundry services
Participate in resident activities
Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
Medication Aide (CMA) / Med Tech (CMT) certification
CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
High School diploma/GED or one year related experience
"SHE WAS SO TOUCHED. May 9th was always a difficult day for Mom as this was the day that she lost her brother in the war. When Mom didn't come down for her meals, one of the CMAs grabbed a purple flower from the courtyard and headed to her apartment. Mom still has the flower next to his Purple Heart. It meant so much to her."
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!
Eicsd Teacher Aide
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: On Call Substitutes for 2018-2019 School Year
SCHEDULE: As Needed Basis (0-32 hours per week); Monday through Friday; A-Shift
- Assist the classroom teacher by providing instructional services to students which may include working with students with disabilities individually, in small groups and/or test proctoring.
- Assist with general supervision of students in a multitude of settings including, but not limited to classroom, hallways, lunchroom and playground.
- Assist with classroom management of students and monitoring individual student behavior through crisis intervention by implementing positive behavior management strategies or others supported by the program.
- Assist with the preparation of classroom materials, projects, demonstrations and displays.
- Assist with clerical and record keeping duties or other general housekeeping duties as directed by supervisor.
- Utilize own special skills and abilities by assisting the instructional program in such areas as foreign language, arts, crafts, music, recreation, vocational or other similar subject areas – when requested/appropriate.
- Must be able to use, or willing to learn basic computer skills including email.
- Must be able to ride school bus with students and support students in community-based learning activities (work experience, field trips, vocational training).
- Must be able to assist in self-help, personal care activities and mobility for students with disabilities.
- Able to perform necessary physical activities.
- Perform other duties related to specific programs.
- Work collaboratively with team members to effectively support all students in program assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively and appropriately communicate with adults and students.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and one year paid or volunteer experience working with children, working in an educational setting, or working with people with disabilities -OR- A minimum of 30 college credit hours.
- Must be able to pass a background screen with the N.Y.S. Education Department.
- Physically able to perform all duties required of the position including, but not limited to:
- Supporting/transporting students in wheelchairs and/or providing assistance with transfer, ambulation and positioning.
- Escorting, walking with, or in some cases running after students in multiple settings such as in community based activities, nature walks and school buildings.
- Lifting and moving students is required in many programs; must be physically capable of performing these functions.
To share in the planning and implementing of daily activities for the children under the direction of the lead teacher; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Lead Teacher, Education Supervisor and/or Kingsley House Director. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, childcare standards and state licensing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the teacher, the teacher aide will assume the role and responsibilities of the Lead teacher.
- Assist with weekly preparation and implementation of daily activities for children. (Ex: meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assist teacher in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Interchange duties at the request of the Lead Teacher or Education Supervisor.
- Actively supervise the children during meals and return with them to their assigned classroom.
- Assist the teacher with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Help to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head whichever a child prefers.
- Prepare the learning centers and other collaborative work as directed by the Lead Teacher.
- Assist with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning.
- Ensure that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervise all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attend meetings as required; attend conferences with supervisor and/or director as requested.
- Maintain contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Lead Teacher and or Education Supervisor
- Understanding of Early Childhood Development practices and standards.
- Ability to communicate and work harmoniously with children, staff, and volunteers.
- Must possess a demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism and ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large. Must have a proven ability to work effectively and respectfully with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must have skills in engaging and motivating program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.Must have the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and must believe that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Must demonstrate a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House and Kingsley House at the Bayou District, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Must possess the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with professionals, para-professionals, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Must respect the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate in our programs.
Must have a CDA in Early Childhood Education or a High School Diploma or GED but must acquire a CDA in Early Childhood Education within the first year of hire.
At least three years of experience working in an Early Childhood Environment.
Hospital Aide - CNA
Under indirect supervision, performs variety of non-professional patient care duties for Health Plan members in inpatient skilled nursing facility (SNF); is responsible and accountable for assigned tasks.
- Gives input to RN for development and revision of patient care plan.
- Assists with ongoing data collection; identifies changes in patient status and reports changes to RN/LPN.
- Implements care plan; sets priorities of care with licensed staff.
- Assists with admissions, discharges and transfers/ambulation.
- Reports evaluation to RN/LPN if outcomes are not met, if patient responses are unexpected or unusual.
- Records data and nursing care activities in medical record following Department/Unit/JCAHO standards.
- Utilizes Department and Unit forms per procedures.
- Reports incidents, work related injuries, unsafe equipment or environment to supervisor or other appropriate person.
- Functions with awareness of and applies infection control principles and standards, including patient, environment and employee issues.
- Participates in assigned Quality Improvement activities.
- Reports pertinent patient data at Shift Report; reports problems to licensed staff, charge nurse or supervisor.
- Practices within Facility and Hospital standards/policies/procedures.
- Locates and uses Facility and Hospital manuals, and other reference manuals/books when necessary.
- Remains calm in emergency patient care/Unit situations; follows established protocols.
- Assists as directed during Code 500 (chest compression/runner).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Hospital Aide Training Program or documented completion of equivalent military training course.
- Valid Hawaii Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification (must meet education requirement(s) for Hawaii State certification) required within 3 months from date of hire.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification.
- Experience or successful completion of training program (pre-hire, post-hire, or on-the-job) in area of specialty, if applicable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral communication, written communication, interpersonal relations, and customer service.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities in area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide care and/or service appropriate to age groups served.
- Demonstrates knowledge skills, and abilities necessary to provide culturally sensitive care and/or service.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as Hospital Aide.
Certified Home Health Aide (Chha), Private Duty
Assisted Home Health and Hospice is in urgent need of Caregivers in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Westlake, Calabasas and Moorpark. All shifts are available (full time or part time hours).If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona. Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come. We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect. Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As a CHHA you will:
- Work flexible schedule and hours close to home – work as much or as little as you want!
- Assist patient with personal hygiene, elimination, / nutritional support, ambulation and exercise according to the patient’s needs and as specified on the HHA Assignment.
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of Home Health Aide services per written plan of care.
- Communicate with RN, Rehab Case Manager or Clinical Supervisor on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's condition and/or needs.
- Meet safety needs of clients and use equipment properly and safely (bed rails, foot stools, etc)
- Interact with internal and external customers using positive and professional approach
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions as a CHHA
- Demonstrate safe transfer, positioning and mobilization techniques
- Recognize emergencies and basic changes in the client’s condition and act/report appropriately on those observations
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Completion of an approved training program pursuant to Federal/State law.
- Current, active California HHA certificate with criminal background check.
- Current CPR, health clearance and completed skills assessment.
FT Home Health Aide Staff Aide For Cattaraugus, NY *Sign ON Bonus*
The Private Duty Aide is a person who provides aide, support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group because we aare united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
Flexible schedule for field clinicians
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Current CPR certification required in Kentucky and Tennessee.
Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient's needs.
Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
Able to work independently.
Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!