Gibsonia Job Description Sample
Counselor- Adolescent (Full Time)
Substance Abuse Clinician
Do you want to make a lasting difference in the life of others? Are you passionate about your job as a clinician but want more out of your career? Pyramid Health Care is now recruiting Full-Time and Part-Time Substance Abuse Clinicians to help combat the number one health concern in Pennsylvania. We are recruiting qualified Clinicians with the passion to work with individuals with substance use disorders. Our Mission is to develop and maintain a team of committed professionals, passionate about identifying human service needs and creating solutions for individuals and families that result in positive growth and a better quality of life.
The right candidate demonstrates:
* Passion for helping individuals with substance abuse disorders
* Dedication to ensuring a strong clinical product
* Collaboration with team members, referral sources, and others
* Integrity through ethical standards and chart compliance
* A love for providing clinical services in a group, individual and/or family setting
* Creativity and energy in finding new ways to engage and support the people we serve
* Openness in seeking supervision, takes and incorporates feedback, and wants to continuously increase clinical skills
* Skill in conducting assessment interviews and establishing clinical recommendations
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field. Experience within the Drug and Alcohol setting is preferred. Experience writing Treatment Plans, facilitating Group Therapy as well as Individual Therapy. Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques. Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF, Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, DDAP). Strong background in D&A and Co-occurring Disorders, knowledge of HIPAA laws, confidentiality, and state licensing regulations.
We offer a competitive pay, great benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, generous PTO, 401K retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement and much more! To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare and our specific locations, please visit us on the web at: https://www.pyramidhealthcarepa.com
Medication Tech Supervisor - Adolescent (Full-Time)
- Assist with intake process with new clients into program.
- Communicates necessary client medical information with staff either verbally or in written communication logs, responsible for detailed client medical logs.
- Performs medical chart audits to assure quality assurance and regulatory compliance.
- Maintains medication administration train the trainer course certification and is facility trainer for all employees. Maintains medication training records per course requirements.
- Completes monthly facility performance improvement reports. Participates on facility PI committee.
- Ensures clients are scheduled for dental and medical appointments per DHS requirements.
- Maintains proper documentation of medical/dental appointments including hearing and vision screening.
- Follows medical regulatory requirements of DHS 3800, Allegheny County, and DDAP for client care; including but not limited to medication administration, documentation, and ordering/ obtaining/ storage of medication.
- Ensures medical documentation in client charts is completed in a timely manner.
- Direct supervision of Med-techs including training and development, evaluating job performance, providing remediation and initiating the disciplinary process when necessary.
- Demonstrates understanding client emergency medical procedures.
- Monitor medication line and ensures client medication and health concerns are addressed or relayed to Dr./Nurse
- Transports clients to appointments if necessary.
- Responsible for conducting searches of clients when they return back to the facility.
- Monitors treatment for necessary hygiene and medical needs.
- Upholds Therapeutic Boundaries and Staff Code or Ethics.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and provides input.
- Staffs department and coordinates facility staffing needs with BHT manager to assure facility has medication administration staff available at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
High school diploma or equivalent. Valid driver’s license. Drug and Alcohol/ Mental Health experience. CPR and First aid certs. DHS medication administration course training certification
We offer a competitive pay, great benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, generous PTO, 401K retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement and much more!
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare and our specific locations, please visit us on the web at: https://www.pyramidhealthcarepa.com
Cashier / Front End Associate
Fresh Food Associate
Cart Attendant / Janitorial Associate
Stocker / Backroom / Receiving Associate
Asset Protection Specialist
Coach (Non-Complex) - WM Frontend
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!