Glass Cleaning Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Machine Tender Benefits: Weekly paycheck Advancement opportunities Competitive wage and benefits including medical, dental, & 401k 11 paid holidays and vacation pay based on years of service Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times.
Keep work area clean and organized, per standards. Ensure that work is being performed in a manner to produce quality products, according to our quality requirements and specifications. Follow all applicable food service policies and procedures.
Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, hair nets/beard nets, etc. as required. Meet or exceed production goals set by management. Safely strip rolls down, removing liner and/or bands and removing minimal layers of damaged paper only to avoid excessive waste.
Change roll, make splice by hand, maneuver roll into position and adhere roll to web on machine. Start machinery. Coordinate with Adjuster Supervisor and make minor repairs and adjustments to machines as necessary to ensure quality levels.
Set up one and two color prints and have approved by Adjuster Supervisor before starting production run. Watch progress of machinery for breakage; notify Adjuster as needed. Clean ink pans and wash rollers.
Learn to thread machinery, and perform properly. Make sure all waste is kept to a minimum and meets standards set forth by management. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Candidate Requirements: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience Three years of factory experience is preferred. Must be able to pass Bennett Mechanical Test administered at time of interview Must have basic reading, math and communication skills.
Must have ability to make adjustments and minor repairs to machinery. About the Company Novolex™ is North Americas leader in packaging choice and sustainability. The leadership of Novolexs packaging brands sprouts from innovation, a diversity of products and markets, and a dedication to sustainability and quality.
The family of historic Novolex™ brands includes Bagcraft® Packaging, Hilex Poly®, Fortune Plastics®, Duro Bag®, De Luxe® Packaging, Novolex Custom Film & Bag™, International Converter®, General Packaging® Products, and Heritage Bag®. Each of the Novolex™ brands brings a unique sustainability and product story in plastic, paper, foil, recycling, or composting applications. The Novolex™ brands are unified by four common values: Manufacturing Innovation and Quality; Service; Packaging Choice; and Sustainability.
Novolex™ is headquartered in Hartsville, SC and has 40 manufacturing facilities strategically located across North America, including the worlds largest closed loop plastic bag recycling plant located in Indiana. The company has over 6,000 employees in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Novolex™ focuses on customers within the retail, grocery, convenience store, deli, food service, hospitality, institutional, processor and industrial markets.
The Novolex™ product portfolio and our engineered solutions are designed to meet customer packaging application needs in the areas of food contact, customer experience, resale items, checkout systems, can liners and packaging operations. The company rebranded under the name Novolex™ in November 2014. The change signifies a number of great companies coming together under a new name focused on delivering value to our customers, suppliers and employees through broader product categories and markets.
Novolexs family of packaging brands creates value and synergies by covering the full spectrum of retailer and institutional companies packaging requirements. The Novolex™ name is based on the LatinNOVO for new andLEX a tip of the hat to Hilex Poly, the first brand to become part of the family. The blue and red of our logo represents the integration of both paper and plastic into our sustainability platform with red and blue being the legacy corporate colors of Hilex Poly® and Duro Bag® respectively.
Our Mission Novolexs™ mission is to continue a tradition of leadership established by our historic brands in the areas of packaging choice, customer service, manufacturing innovation, quality, and sustainability. Our Vision Statement To be a leading provider of packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, create value for the customer and Novolex™, have excellent quality, and provide superior service. We want to accomplish this with an entrepreneurial culture which drives operational excellence and proactively creates ecological solutions.
Our Environmental Mission Novolex's sustainability goal is to establish a viable environmental program and product line that: Reduces the impact of plastic and paper on the environment through recycling and increased recycled content Sets a high standard of industry leadership and corporate citizenship Creates meaningful benefits for the environment and the community Facilitates environmental action by retailers and the community To apply for the position of Machinist: Click on the apply button to apply online, select Career Tab under Search for Openings, select Walton, KY (WAL), Click view jobs. Or apply in person Mon
3pm 1 Duro Way, Walton, KY 14094 (We are located right down the road from the Richwood Flea Market) If you have questions call us toll free 1-844-201-1833. Leave a message and we will return your call. EOE
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift Mon
Thurs 6:00 pm
6:00 amLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Opera...
Machine Tender Inspector - Morristown Tennessee West End
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Inspection, Quality Control, machine tending. regular housekeeping duties.
Ability to adhere to all safety standards and wear and utilize all personal protective equipment; Ability to perform regular housekeeping and maintain general cleanliness in work area; Ability to move bags of raw materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to bend, twist, stand, h ave use of both arms and hands, have uses of both feet and legs, and move for 8 hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds repeatedly.
Must have own Steel Toe or Composite Toe shoes. Must complete on-line application using a computer.
Requirements Long term temporary assignment of approximately 9 months.
Highlights Climate controlled, clean manufacturing facility . Located near West Industrial Park Morristown TN . 3 shifts 8 hours long.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Mat Cleaning Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Start apply with LinkedIn
Date: Feb 14, 2018
Location: South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080
Requisition Number: 5604
Cintas is currently seeking a Mat Cleaning Machine Operator to meet daily production needs while increasing the quality of mats being delivered to our customers. Responsibilities include inspecting mats for quality; rejecting or feeding into the mat cleaning system; sorting rolled mats; putting mats away on carts for specific routes; pre-treating rejected mats; bringing soiled mat carts from the trucks to the in-feed area; taking full carts from the off load area to the trucks; and performing machine checks and filter cleanings.
Some mechanical abilities/aptitude
Ability to perform manual material handling - which includes moving, loaded mat carts
Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
High School Diploma/GED ( years)
Our employee-partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY? to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday?.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities?these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready? for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production Hourly
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 2nd Shift
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: 2nd Shift, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Machinist, Night, Manufacturing SDL2017
Job Description MF3820: Machine Tender Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools, security, and tool storage. We are Stanley Tools. we are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. We are Waterloo Sedalia. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at the airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency, we help you organize your life. No matter where you live., what car you drive, what stores you shop at , or what building you work in , you can guarantee we had a hand in making it work. This position is for the hours of 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM please apply on line.
Position Summary The Machine Tender positionoperates automatic production machines and equipment that machine, stamp, weld or form production parts, according to specifications and machine operating instructions.
Essential Functions * Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
Operators shall be completely capable of controlling the required dimensions by use of such jigs and fixtures as furnished.
Performs automated machine operations, material supply fulfillmentalong with satisfactory performance requirements.
Capable of performing said operations to close tolerances and shall inspect the parts for conformity to quality standards as established for the department as a whole. Inspection is to include component defects and operation of all working parts.
The Machine Tendershall be capable of working from drawings and/or blueprints and possess the necessary knowledge of measuring instruments needed.
Take an active role in caring for the equipment to prevent breakdowns and defects and help increase overall equipment efficiency through 6S, TPM (total productive maintenance), and other Lean Manufacturing initiatives directed by the Sedalia site.
Additional responsibilities include good housekeeping and other assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
The Machine Tender shall be able to work overtime as requested and posted by management.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 52086BR
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
Setup Mechanic - Glass Machine Operator
Our client, a leader in the glass manufacturing industry, is seeking an experienced Setup Mechanic - CNC Operator for their plant in
Performs a variety of production and mechanical duties and tasks such as set-up, monitor, maintain, and repair production line glass decorating machines to ensure that they are performing in accordance with established production and quality standards.
Mechanic Duties &
- Demonstrates Knowledge of: (basic understanding of power supplies, light soldering, making screen wells, types of screen frames, materials and preparing screens for decorating).
- Understands different types of squeegees and durometers, different paint numbers and where to look them up, different types of virgin ware (colors, frosted, mold number, etc).
- Understands difference between acceptable quality and rejects.
- Checks QDR (quality data record) and compares black and whites to generated samples for proper decoration, to insure registration and location are maintained.
- Changes screen and squeegees (within reasonable time frame). Makes proper adjustments in to squeegee regarding: centering, angle, stroke, speed, pressure, length and height.
- Understands compound radius on decorating equipment, Change screens and squeegees (cut and shape squeegee), Compensate for copy size on compound radius (stroke, rollers, height of printing stations, etc.).
- Diagnoses problems on decorating and secondary equipment. Makes necessary repairs and alterations.
- Sets up production lines, placement of machines, conveyors and timing screws. Makes appropriate adjustment to the timing, belt speed, table height, stop arms, mouthpiece, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to dismantle and repair production and secondary equipment.
- Performs setups. Makes regular repairs and adjustments to production equipment. Lubricates machines and conveyors as needed.
- Performs preventative maintenance on decorating machines including checking for: broken parts, check oil level, grease bearings, lubrication, general clean up of work area and cleaning decorating machines of paint, broken bottles, excess oil, grease, dirt, etc.
- K-15 Kammann experience a plus.
- Silk Screen experience preferred.
- CNC (computer numeric control) background is required (will train but need some experience).
- Experience with decorating/screen decorating (will train).
- Silk glass printing/decorating.
- Glass or Printing industry experience preferred.
- CAD Radius knowledge.
Snider-Blake is looking for a Machine Tender for our client in the Solon area. This position is a 1st shift from 6A-2:30P, with a pay rate starting at $12/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up filling and packaging equipment based on production schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment
- Identifies, adjusts and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery and building components
- Reports and documents abnormalities to the maintenance supervisor
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid for machines
- Mechanical aptitude--capable of rebuilding and or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
Qualifications and Skills
- Manual dexterity--able to use small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
- Must be able to communicate, discuss and/or review repair problems with Engineering, Production Team Leads or vendors as needed
- Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is a plus
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers,Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.) is a plus
- Three years’ related experience with filling/pressing machines
- Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance
If interested, submit your resume and apply:
Walk-ins welcome 9AM-2:30P Monday-Friday
Bring 2 forms of ID
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
4200 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
A big name, local manufacturer is hiring!
Are you looking for a new career in the production or manufacturing field? Are you looking for your next opportunity to shine? This company is well known in the community for their great working environment, room for advancement, benefit package and numerous contributions to our community!
If you are a hard worker looking for a machine operation position, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading parts into/out of a machine.
- Tending machines that make parts for winches, or tending an automatic welding machine.
- Feeding parts into machines.
- Inspecting machines and performing quality control.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a machine shop, and a good deal of exposure to working with machines in a production/manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug test.
Swing shift (3:30pm-12:00am). Overtime may be required before or after regular shift hours or on weekends.
While working for Express Employment Professionals you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K, bonus opportunity and vacation/holiday pay.About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.Reference:(GWJ263010Z)
We are seeking a Roll Tender to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the operation of machines to print and die cut consumer packaging made from paperboard. Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and rotating day and night shifts.
- Set up and operate machinery to print and die cut paperboard/folding cartons
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The bar tender is responsible for preparing customer orders accurately and efficiently in accordance with established menu / recipes. The successful candidate will be neat in appearance, familiar with various types of bar equipment and able to follow instructions to thrive in a high paced environment.
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prepare orders in accordance with established menu / recipes
· Prep and stock ingredients for future use
· Receive and organize back stock
· Take orders in person, or over the phone as needed
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Resolve issues as needed in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Proactively communicate with management on any and all issues affecting bar business both positively and negatively
· General cleaning and maintenance
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prior bar tending experience preferred
· Ability to take direction / follow instructions
· Ability to work unsupervised for varying lengths of time
· Ability to work standing up for extended periods of time
· Must be able to pass drug and background tests
· Must be able to obtain Louisiana Responsible Vendor permit
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!